Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was an empty beach with a large cliff towering over it. Looming over it. Even thought it was somewhere after seven in the evening, the sun was still shining brightly but it wasn't that warm anymore. Four bikes were resting on the beach ground. Charles and Ivy were walking around the beach, with Megan and Katherine following behind them.

"So Charles you never been here before?" she asked him.

"No. I am just surprised that I missed this place," Charles remarked.

"Well if you lived here long enough as I have, you would have also known about this spot," Ivy smiled at him.

Ivy looked so beautiful when she smiled. She was being warm towards Charles. Charles just wanted to continue talking to her.

"So you come here often?" he asked her.

"Sometimes by myself," Ivy said. "When I want to be alone."

Charles liked what he just heard. He wished he was just alone here with Ivy, hiolding hands like boyfriend-and-girlfriend and that they would start smooching.

Ivy looked at Charles for a while.

"So you came here with your parents?" she asked him.

"Just with my mom. My parents are divorced," Charles sighed.

He hated the fact that his parents had been divorced.

"That's really terrible. I can understand the feeling," Ivy sounding sad and understanding.

"I sometimes wished they got back together again but they both have their own lives and I can practically do what I want," Charles trying not to sound sad.

"So what made you come here to Constantinople's Lot?" she asked him.

This was the question Charles wasn't sure how to respond to. Even now he knew how attracted he was to Ivy and if she had lived in this town for years, then he would have known her since childhood too. The problem was he didn't recognize Ivy at any time before yesterday.

"Well it was my mom's decision. She just like small towns. More peaceful and more safer than the big cities," Charles making up his own answer.

"So you're from one of the big cities. Cool," Ivy smiled with excitement.

"Yes I am. I'm from Manchester," Charles said.

"I have never been to the big cities. I mean I have learned and read about them on the news and the internet but never been there," Ivy confessed.

"Have you ever been out of Constantinople's Lot?" Charles was curious.

"I am embarrassed to say this but no," Ivy chuckled.

Charles chuckled too. Then they both started laughing.

"Charles I would love to visit cities like London or Bristol or Liverpool. Or Birmingham," Ivy confessed.

"You do?" he pretended to sincerely ask her.

He was sure that most townspeople always dreamt of visiting a big city, at least once in their lifetime.

"Of course. I want to experience city life. So Charles I'll make you a deal. You tell me more about where you lived and I will tell you more about Constantinople's Lot," Ivy suggested.

"Ok," Charles said.

Ivy smiled at him. Charles smiled back. Both their cheeks turned red. Charles was sure that she liked him too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.