Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The four boys turned to look behind them and then they started running away.

"This isn't over yet!" the taller boy told Charles.

The four boys disappeared from view. Charles realized that he was somewhere up on some hills, not far from the woods where he had just been knocked unconscious.

Charles saw three young girls, roughly about his age.

"Hey are you alright? Don't let them get to you," one of the girls said to him.

As she came and approached him, she put a hand on his forehead.

"Your nose is bleeding. Here let me help you!" that girl said to him.

She took out a handkerchief and used it to wipe the blood from his nose.

"Thanks but I could have taken on them," Charles joked.

"Yeah right," the girl joked back.

Charles now had a much better view of the girl, his heart was beating.

I've been saved by an angel, Charles thought.

The girl wore a black leather jacket and leather hot pants. She stood at 5 foot 9; had pale complexion, crystal blue eyes, long brown hair and very attractive. Charles caught a glimpse of the other two girls. From the looks of it, they reminded him of girl-gangs in Manchester and London. But this tough girl was not menacing him at all. Instead she was taking good care of his bruises.

"Thank you," Charles was grateful.

Charles knew that he was in love. As the Brunette who had just taken care of him kept on smiling, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop staring back.

"You're new in Constantinople's Lot, aren't you?" the Brunette asked him.

Charles thought better not to annoy her too by giving her a "yes and no" response.

"Yeah I am. I'm Charles by the way," Charles offering his hand for a shake.

"My name's Ivy," Ivy shaking Charles's hand. "And these are my friends."

Ivy turned around and stared at the other two girls. One of the other girls resembled Ivy a bit but she had curlier hair and it was tied back in a bun. The other girl was a redhead with shirt cropped hair.

"That's Katherine..." pointing at the other girl who resembled and then at the redhead, " ... and that's Megan."

Katherine and Megan smiled at him.

"Wow. Those guys were scared of you," Charles complimenting Ivy.

"You shouldn't be afraid of them. They're just bullies. Come. Let me help you up. Hey we saw a bike down there. I take it that is yours," Ivy said.

Ivy helped Charles get up and out an arm behind his back.

"Charles don't get scared if I say this to you but you're kinda cute," Ivy flirting with him.

"Why thank you. You're not bad yourself," Charles complimenting her back.

The 3 girls helped Charles climb down the hill and walked all the way to where his bike laid. He then followed the three girls to where they parked their bikes. They all got into their bikes and started cycling away.

Charles spent the whole day with Ivy and the girls. The girls took him to a lovely beach where they all sat down and watched the waves roar. That same night he text his mom, saying that he would be home by 10PM as he was going to hang out with his new friends at a pub.

Inside the pub was loud music playing. There were many men and women there, chatting and drinking and smoking. The pub also had a pool table. Charles and the three girls played pool. Charles had such a good time with all of them.

By the time it was 10PM, Ivy went over to Charles on the other side of the table.

"Hey Charles listen. It was fun hanging out with you today. You're a real good guy," Ivy complimented him.

"Yeah you too," Charles smiling back at her.

Charles did not want this night to be over. A part of him already wanted to hug her. To kiss her. He was even hoping that they would also have sex too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.