Seven for a Secret - Cover

Seven for a Secret

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How do you break a strong willed young woman..??

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl  

The day of the party started of just like any other, the same comfortable routine. The early morning tea in the study tasted better today. Even the pictures, though they held my gaze, seemed to be more alive, the colours more vibrant, the expressions more loving. Today was the final lesson, the test of my skill, the test of my girl's willingness to serve.

Once again '7' knelt before me, her body taut, yet supple and willing, her posture perfect as she displayed her charms without shame or embarrassment. Simply kneeling before me aroused her, I had won her trust and her utter submission, my girl wanted to serve me, almost needed to serve me.

As I lifted each morsel to her sweet lips, so ripe and willing, our eyes locked, hers opening in offering, inviting me to gaze into her very soul, to command her, to use her. The soft touch of her nimble tongue caressed my thumb as her took each mouth full, we shared the simple sensual pleasure of that intimate moment. There was lust in her lips, desire in her pert nipples, fire in her moist open sex, and submission in her eyes. A single word would have her dripping on the stone floor, standing proud and accepting of my whip, or simply begging to please me in any way I chose.

As usual, I dismissed '7' to her cell to enjoy her morning coffee and await '3' so they could complete their morning work-out. Meanwhile I had duties to attend to, the finishing touches to inspect before the party started. My first task was in the study where my girl's picture, now safely mounted in the empty frame awaited me. I held the frame, studying every detail, then, almost reluctantly I placed the frame on the floor, leaning against the wall beneath the now blank space, on impulse I turned the picture to face the wall, unwilling to tempt fate just yet.

The next task was to open the walk-in strong room and collect my girl's belongings, not her clothes of course, they were stored elsewhere. I carefully checked and arranged each item on the large tray. Passport, purse, money, bank documents, the key for the storage locker where all her belongings had been placed, lastly the envelope, the fat brown envelope that would form part of the final test.

Her morning exercise, teasing shower and cleaning duties complete, '7' was joined by '3' as usual to share their lunch, afterwards they sat on the bed as usual, knee to knee, fingers entwined, talking and laughing until the half-hour break was over. Only then did my girl get a hint that today would be different. Instead of awaiting my arrival to continue her training, '7' found herself being led out of the dungeon by '3' who guided her to an upstairs room.

Entering what appeared to be a large dressing room, '7' looked around whilst '3' crossed to an inner door that opened to reveal a giant walk in wardrobe, laid out on one of the shelves were sets of the 'chain' outfit that '7' had so recently worn. The two girls worked together to dress each other, once again '3' taking the opportunity to give the anal hook several extra twists as she inserted it into '7's' ass, though this time my girl returned the favour, first pressing the ball into place then 'pumping' the shaft before settling it in place to lay against '3's' spine.

Once dressed and ready, the girls made their way down to the main room where they were soon joined by the other two girls that '7' had seen only once before, when they where all running in the garden. Another older woman entered next, followed by Gore, both wearing the same 'chain' outfits. Gore led the girls across to the bar area and once lined up, fitted each with a serving tray. First he linked their wrists to the rings of their belts, just above the hip, then he attached a pair of chains to the front ring of their collars. Holding up a tray, he then attached the ends of the two chains to the front corners of the tray. The back edge of the tray was sculpted to roughly follow the contours of the girls lower body, and had cut-outs so they could hold the back corners of the tray in their hands.

All five of them were to start as serving maids, their trays filled with a selection of drinks for the arriving guests. Chained, wrists to hips, and hands holding the tray steady, whilst the chains holding the front of the tray pulled on their collars, which in turn pulled on the anal hook, unless they kept their perfect posture left them easily accessible to any guest to wanted to touch or feel, or pinch or spank. All of them were soon struggling to hold their trays steady as the guests enjoyed teasing and tormenting them.

An hour later Gore signalled to them and they each made their way out of the room, returning to the dressing room where he removed their trays. The girls all helped on another to strip off the chain outfits before taking quick showers and helping each other into their 'magpie' outfits, ready for their next task. Their preparations were only slightly interrupted by Gore returning to don his own 'magpie' outfit, eagerly assisted by the girls who took every opportunity to tease his body and fondle his stiffening cock.

Having greeted my guests and circulated around the room for a while, making sure that all the potential bidders had arrived before slipping out of the room. I headed to where my slaves awaited me in the side corridor that led to the far end of the main room and allowed access to the raised area that served as a stage.

Walking out onto the stage, flanked by my slaves was enough to mute all conversation and draw everyone's attention. Whilst I customarily wore the trademark outfit of white leather and black lace few guests had seen my slaves wearing their more revealing versions. To see us all together meant something special was planned, they did not have to wait long to find out what it was.

As I addressed the guests, Gore guided '7' to the centre of the stage before attaching two short chains to her ankle cuffs, the other ends already secured to the floor. My introduction completed, I moved on to the part the guests were waiting for. "Tonight I present to you all '7', who will tonight be auctioned off to the highest bidder." I paused, aware of my girl standing proud yet tense, obviously shocked by my announcement.

"As is customary, '7' will remain available for an hour for your inspection, then the bidding will commence." I turned, catching my girl's eye, a nod, a smile, all that was needed to communicate my pride in her self-control.

My other slaves remained on the stage, forming a half circle behind '7', who stood alone as the potential bidders made their way to the stage to inspect her. Some of the Masters and Mistress's needed only a few moments to confirm my girl's value, other, less likely to win, took their time, exploiting perhaps the only opportunity they would ever have to poke and prod '7's' perfect body.

At the end of the hour I returned to the stage to start the bidding. An auctioneer uses a gavel, I use a crop. After announcing that there were already several sealed bids from members unable to bid in person, I started the bidding at 100 which quickly rose to 160. Crossing to my girl, I used the crop to point out her obvious perfection, the tip of my crop glistened under the lights after I touched it to her open sex, The bids rose higher, soon reaching 250, then 290, 295 a long pause 300, going once, twice, for 300,000 SOLD... !!!

My girl's eyes wide in amazement, partly I suspected because of the amount, partly because it was dawning on her that she had been auctioned, sold to the highest bidder. Gore quickly released her, leading her to the side of the stage and out along the corridor to await me in the study.

Many of the bidders wanted to know the lucky winner, I politely refused to reveal any details, making my way through the room to join my girl in the study, and her final test. Entering the study I dismissed Gore with a nod and moved to stand before '7', who was kneeling before my desk, her self control very obviously close to breaking. Reaching down to cup her face in my hand, I tenderly brushed my thumb across her lips, instinctively she responded, kissing my thumb, even as a hint of tears formed in her eyes. "Trust me." I spoke softly, calmly despite my own inner nervousness.

Turning to lift the tray from the desk, I bent down to place it on the floor before my girl, as I spoke her eyes kept flitting from my own to the tray and back. "You have been sold to the highest bidder, so now you have a choice, before you on the tray lies you old life, your belongings, the contents of your apartment, all are in storage, the key for which is before you. Now open the envelope." I paused as my girl reached out, picking up the envelope, ripping it open to spill the banknotes across the tray. "That is your share of the auction price, 150,000." I paused. "Your choice is simple, you may take the money and return to your old life, or you may trust me to give everything on the tray to the winning bidder, your owner, for safekeeping. The choice is yours." Another pause as our eyes locked. If you wish to leave, simple pick up the tray and walk out. If you wish to stay, place the tray upon the desk and kneel once more." I cupped my hand to her cheek, thumb pressed softly to her lips. "Choose wisely my sweet, choose now." I stood and moved to sit behind the desk, awaiting my girl's decision...


"You just wait, bitch!" I giggled as '3' give the hook a series of twists as she worked it into my ass. For this time I'm holding an identical hook in my own hand and have the means to pay back.

"Shut up and hurry up," '3' answeres, wiggling her butt as I push the hook deep into her.

Thirty minutes later there's no question anymore: Today is different. I'm walking around, a tray in front of me, serving drinks, but mostly being felt up, fondled, pinched and squeezed. There's also '3' and the two girls I've met when we run around dressed as ponygirls plus yet another woman in the same outfit.

I'm relieved when Gore signals me to join them all in the dressing room again where we strip naked and had a quick shower. Then we all help each other into the black and white leather and lace outfit. Again there's a lot of giggling as we all fumble with Gore's harness, the poor guy likely needs all his concentration not to cum on the spot.

We're all joined by Mistress now and led through a door onto the stage in the main room. The guests fall silent as we spread out behind Mistress and as Gore leads me to the center of the stage and locks my ankle cuffs to the floor with short chains. "Present," he whispers in my ear before he steps back and I hurry to assume the correct position.

Then I hear Mistress announce my auctioning and I feel like a huge weight is pressing down on me. I'm being sold? To whom? And why? That wasn't the deal, was it? The deal was that one day I get to have a choice, not that one day I'm being sold like a pair of shoes.

But I still maintain my position, during the whole hour in which people again feel me up and down, some stick their fingers inside me, others pinch my nipples or do whatever they think they need to do. I couldn't care less, I'm still numb with shock. And fear. There are a couple of men and women I think are good Masters and Mistresses, but there are just as many I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. The thought of one of them buying me as his slave makes me sick.

At last the "touch the merchandise" hour is up and the bidding begins. It starts at 100 and I have no idea how much that is. But when the auction ends with someone paying 300'000 quid I'm really surprised. For that amount of money you could probably buy half the female population of, say, Minsk.

Gore unhooks the chains and leads me out of the room again. Only then the reality hits me: I've just been sold to whoever. Could be that jerk with the moustache, or that older lady with the red riding crop. Could be anyone. I fight back the tears as I follow Gore down the corridor and into a study, Mistress' probably. "Kneel here," he says, standing back and waiting only to leave when Mistress dismisses him with a wave of her hand.

I'm still fighting the tears as I kiss her thumb and listen to her words. I feel Mistress' eyes on me, probably urging me to make a decision, the right decision, but I need time to think it over. So that is my choice: To go back to my old life, with an additional 150'000 or be the slave of ... of ... well ... could be anyone. If the choices were to stay here, as her slave, or return to my old life, I'd have made my decision in a fraction of a second. But being the property of someone I very like have never seen before, someone I don't trust at all ... I don't know.

But then, could it really be someone I don't trust? If I trust Mistress completely, I should trust her judgement even if she auctions me, no? That's what completely means: At all times, under any circumstance.

Yup, I must trust her. And I want to trust her. I pick up the tray and slowly stand up, pausing a second to straighten my shoulders before I put it on the desk in front of Mistress, looking into her eyes. Then I lower my head and kneel again, humbly waiting for my Mistress to bring me to my new owner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.