Invited Home - Cover

Invited Home

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Living in a new city, as a single woman, I've met a number of people forming some new relationships. The most intimate has been with a couple, Roy and Carol, who have become my lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I'm new to Atlanta, having moved here from near Chicago, and, being new and working for a big company, I've met all kinds of people; it's been even kind of hard to keep track of them all. In fact, rather than my old circle of friends, there are so many new people I now know that it had left me somewhat insecure and lonely.

A few months ago, I had been introduced to Roy and Carol by a mutual friend and they seemed to like me right away. Roy was tall, about six-two, trim, handsome, wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, around thirty-five, I judged. I liked him right away. Carol, however, seemed a bit intimidating. First of all, she was gorgeous, simply stunning. She was model-material; beautiful ash blond hair that fell almost to her waist, fairly tall, about five-ten or so, and a figure to go with it all. She had nice breasts, not huge, just right for her body, there was nothing the least bit wrong or out of place with Carol, she was perfect. Her tan accentuated her blue-gray eyes to a tee.

We had met at a small cocktail party and the three of us got to know each other over several glasses of wine, like I said, we kind of clicked.

About a week later I got a call from Carol who asked me to join them for dinner at their favorite Italian place the next Friday evening. I gladly accepted and asked them if I could ask a male friend that also knew the two of them. She thought that would be fun, so I called Harry and asked him along.

Now, Harry was a few years older than I was but the vibes clearly weren't there, at least from my end. He was nice enough but, well, the spark was missing. He was fine for a casual escort but no more.

So, we met Roy and Carol at the restaurant and we were well into enjoying a wonderful meal and some delicious Barolo, when Carol asked me if I wanted to join her in a trek to the ladies' room. So, we both got up and went off to do our business and when I came out of the stall, Carol was reapplying her lipstick as I stood next to her checking my makeup.

As I stood there, leaning into the mirror, Carol was looking me up and down as I wondered if she might be viewing me as a possible rival for her husband. Well, he was handsome but she was gorgeous, after all.

Now, I am nice looking, five-five, light brown hair with some blond highlights, hazel eyes, and a very nice body underneath it all. I currently measure 34-24-34 and the first 34 is just into a C-cup. I was finally over twenty when I could properly fit a C-cup and I was so happy. In fact, so happy that I went for weeks without a bra.

For this night, I wore a tight-fitting ivory sheath that just made me look so good. I loved wearing it because I feel like the butterfly who has just escaped the chrysalis. It came to mid-thigh and showed my legs quite nicely.

Carol, well, she was stunning in an ebony dress that was skin-tight with a high slit almost to her hips. There was a nice amount of cleavage showing which she had a generous amount of on display.

"I'm so jealous, Kristen, Roy just keeps looking you up and down, he's been undressing you with his eyes all evening."

"Oh, now, Carol, I can see you and you simply outshine any other woman in the place, certainly me included." I had noticed Roy looking me over but just ascribed it to my legs which are two of my prime assets.

"Oh, he's probably just fantasizing having us both, every guy seems to love the same possibility, I've found," I assured her.

"Have you ever done it? You and another woman with a guy?"

I felt my face redden as the memories raced back from college.

"Well, it was in college. It was with my boyfriend and my best friend."

"Oh, I'd love to hear about it."

"Well, it's kind of a long story, really," I sputtered.

"Well, you'll have to tell me all about it another time. I'd love to hear all the juicy details. I'm sure there are some. I've had the same fantasy and I'd love to hear your experience. Well, let's get back, shall we?" and as we were leaving the restroom, she asked, "If you're not planning anything later with Harry, maybe we could send him off and you could to come back to our place after dinner? We'd see that you got home after."

"Is this, perhaps to do with your fantasy you mentioned?" I asked surprised that I was so emboldened. Perhaps it was the wine combined with the delicious memories of that wonderful night in college.

"It just might," she answered and we went back to the table and rejoined the men.

As you can imagine, my thinking was a now bit distracted by our conversation in the powder room as the memories came back of my making love to my boyfriend and him also having my best girlfriend that night. I was never really into girl-on-girl sex and she and I didn't do anything sexual with each other but, there were a few times when we touched each other that a tingle or spark of excitement ran through me.

I'd seen porn videos of lesbian sex and did feel sexually aroused by it but never to the point that I felt I was especially interested. But, well, sitting there, looking at how beautiful she looked, the lushness of her cleavage, well, then, taking the occasional glance at Roy, wondering what he looked like naked, well, I was getting pretty wet and was hoping that the back of my dress wouldn't give away my arousal when I stood to leave.

So, on the way out of the restaurant, Carol asked Harry if it was all right with him if I went with them so she could show me some of the jewelry she had made. Harry made his goodbyes and I got in the car with Roy and Carol and off we went.

As we drove down the driveway, the garage door opened and Roy stopped the car. The door was cycling back down as we went in through the kitchen where Roy picked out a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"This way," Carol said and I followed her down a hallway and turned into their master bedroom.

As I stood there admiring all the beautiful furnishings, Carol stepped over to me and embraced me, kissing me full on the mouth, slipping her tongue between my lips. From behind, I felt Roy's arms encircle me as I felt the hard bulge in his pants press between my ass cheeks.

Then, their four hands began loosening my clothing as they both worked together stripping me down to nothing, both kissing me everywhere I was being exposed to them.

When I was completely naked, they both stepped back to look at me.

"Beautiful, everything I expected. Isn't she hot?" Roy asked his wife.

"She's stunning, such beautiful breasts. I just knew they would be," she said as they both began removing their clothes.

Carol's breasts were stunning, just perfect globes tipped with large, pink nipples, each one, hard and erect. They looked delicious. As I was looking at her, Roy pulled off his boxers as his large cock hung down, now just a bit soft, it was pointing down some but on the rise. It looked to be about nine inches and nicely thick around. This was going to be a very exciting night, I thought.

They were now moving back to me, each of them with their arms around me as I felt hands everywhere, Roy now in front, kissing me, his cock pressing against me, Carol behind, kissing and licking on my back, her hands roaming between my breasts and across my pussy.

She took her husband's cock and started rubbing the tip between my legs, I was so wet, there were juices running down my legs.

"Come, lets go to bed, Kristen," Roy whispered in my ear followed by his tongue. Carol and Roy guided me to their bed and we all three got in as Roy began kissing my neck and shoulders, then began working his way down my excited body while Carol began kissing me, tonguing my mouth as her hands kneaded my breasts and her fingertips tweaked my nipples.

Roy was now kissing and licking my abdomen so I opened to him knowing where he was no doubt headed and knowing just where I wanted him to head. And, soon, bless him, he was down licking my wetness as his wife sucked my nipples and slowly rubbed her hand so soothingly over my abdomen.

My only other threesome, the one back in college, was with my boyfriend at the time and my best girlfriend but she and I didn't do anything sexual. So, until this very night with Roy and Carol, I had never had any girl action at all.

Did I like it? No, I loved it. I loved them both making love to me. It was the most erotic moment of my life with both of them pleasuring me. I opened my legs wider to help Roy in any way I could and then heard a buzz coming from below followed by the electric sensation of a vibrator running slowly around my clit as his tongue licked just below.

It was all I could handle, my entire body began to shake and tremble as wave after wave of the purest pleasure imaginable swept over me while my two new lovers continued pleasuring my writhing body.

"OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, oh, oh, so good, mmm, oooh, oooh," and I just shivered and lay there with them continuing their caresses to my excited body.

He now had the vibrator in my pussy as he softly licked my clit. It was almost too much, two people were almost more than I could handle, but, thankfully, they were slowing down, Roy stopped using the toy and was now moved up to suck my other breast giving me a bit of respite from their sexual advances.

Carol raised up and kissed me on the lips, tonguing me lovingly, then went down and gently opened my labia with her fingers and began licking around inside me, all around the entrance of my vagina. I had my hand on Roy's cock pulling it up and down, almost in a frenzy from Carol's tonguing of my pussy.

Roy moved up to place his cock near my mouth and I hungrily moved toward it, taking it in, sucking him fervently as Carol was moving me up to another wonderful orgasm.

She, I think, might have been gently pinching my clit, I wasn't sure, all I knew was that it was feeling wonderful as she was flicking her tongue in my pussy. She hit all the right buttons again as I started trembling as a bright white light blinded my eyes and I was swamped with the most glorious feelings. I had my mouth full of Roy so was gagged from being very vocal, but it was one of the best orgasms of my life. It seemed to go on and on, much longer than most, maybe because she just kept going and I kept sucking her husband.

He was holding pretty steady, I really don't like it when guys start fucking my mouth, and I could hear him moaning so I knew I was pleasing him as I was being so wonderfully pleased by his wife.

"Oh, Kristen, mmm, oh, yes, unh, UNH, UNH, UUH, MMM, MMM, oh, mmm," and spurt after spurt of his warm cum hit the back of my throat as I moved up to try to take him more fully into my mouth.

We all three seemed rather out of breath and soon, were separated sexually, now nestled in each other's arms, me sandwiched in the middle as our six hands roamed caressing wherever they landed.


Chapter 2

"Suck my nipples, Kristen, would you, sweetheart?" she asked as she moved up so I could easily reach them. I took one of her large pink nipples in my mouth to suck as Roy, behind me, was gently easing his cock against me from the back. I reached around and positioned him right between my labia, giving a slight shove to get him started and then felt his cock part my lips and push deeper inside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.