The Interviews - A Jake - Joyfully Story
Chapter 5: A New Life

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Life - Part of the Jake Joyfully thread! Assumes you have read that first. All she wanted to do was finish a Doctoral Thesis. She had a boyfriend and a decent life. But the process of discovery and research changed her forever. There is sex in this story... but it is not a sexy story and not a stroke story in any way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The Women

I have been passed from Alysa's family to Adel's. This happened the very week I learned I was pregnant with Ray's child. Ray knows I am pregnant and seems quite happy about it. I hate to disappoint the boy but I will seek an abortion shortly.

Adel tells me I am to spend a month with her family and then I will be passed to another family. I like the idea as I will get a real close look at a number of the families and get a chance for some real serious field work.

Adel has been in the USA with her daughter, Gloria, for two years. There is a baby about 15 months old. His name is Jake and once again I gather he is the daughter's but not the husband Paul's. Just what is going on with this, remains unclear to me.

I am given my own bedroom but after dinner, which I assist in the cooking thereof, I am told to put on a nighty and come to the master bedroom. Paul is a tall and handsome man in his late forties. Adel is twenty-seven. She is my age, but far, far prettier. Paul is over six feet and weighs a trim 180. Adel is five foot two inches and weighs 110. Paul is a redhead. Adel has black hair. They are a striking couple. Right now, they are both naked.

Adel smiles and says: Join us tonight Amber.

I walk to her, put my arms around her and kiss her. Then I turn toward Paul who is standing right next to us and I kiss him, taking his cock in my hand. He is very hard, not quite as big as Ray. I kneel down and take him in my mouth. Adel kneels down next to me. I think I know how to give head. Evidently, I do not, as she is giving me instructions and guiding me as I learn technique. Adel's right hand is around my back, and playing with my right breast as her chin is on my shoulder and she whispers directions in my ear.

I understand what she says I am doing wrong and make the adjustments. I hear Paul making noises. Adel is telling me to get ready for Paul's cum. I should suck it out of him and swallow it, as I go, leaving no trace when we are done. I should suck until long after he has completed, trying to 'suck his balls through his limp dick' according to Adel's whisper. I do what she tells me. I do it exactly and I am rewarded by a man who is at a loss for words. We lay him down on the bed and Adel goes down on me. I am stroking her hair and her back and her mouth eats me from the inside out. She is more tender than Alysa is but she is no less determined. Her tongue never ventures near my ass, but her fingers do, as she works and licks my labia and clit. Other fingers are inside my pussy. Eventually I cum, and as I do, I hold her head close against my pussy, grinding against her.

Now it's my turn to do her and I decide to take my time. I tease her breasts, the inside of her thighs, the small of her back, the hollow on the back if her knees, the inside hollow of her ankles. I suck her toes, which someone told me is called 'shrimping.' And then I work back up to her pussy, ass and breasts. I allow her to build slowly. Slowly she starts to grind against me. I run my fingers deep in her ass and she explodes. I lap up her juices and snuggle next to her.

She whispers in my ear: Move your stuff in here tomorrow. You will sleep with us this month.

I ask: What about Gloria?

Adel smiles, kisses me and says: She will be here with you tomorrow, I will not. You will be with Paul every night for a month. Neither Gloria nor I, will be here each night. We will take turns. Sometimes we will all be here.

She closes her eyes and she is asleep.

Paul is awake and he pulls me over to his side. His cock is hard again as he mounts me. I ask him to use a condom. He whispers back that I will find all Jake's men are disease free and as I am already pregnant, there is no need for birth control. He tells me that as he runs his cock as deep as he can go inside me. Since he came just a bit ago, he has no urgent need to come again and I am getting a thorough fucking. My knees are up by my head and he is ramming into me non-stop. I cum and cum again. He is talking trash to me, telling me I am their whore, they own my ass. But it doesn't upset me, it gets me off more. I am soaking the sheets with my orgasms. And then finally he cums inside me. I am their fuck doll. The fact that I am rationalizing why I am doing it – might make it different in my head but not theirs.

The next morning is a Saturday and no one is getting up earlier than little Jake who needs attention. I hear noise in the hall and Jake's cries subside. A little later Gloria comes into the bedroom with little Jake. Gloria sits on the bed by her mother's side and hands the baby over to her mother saying it's her time with Paul and me now. Adel smiles, takes little Jake in her arms and heads to the bathroom. Gloria has something else in her arms. It looks like a wide leather belt. But I also catch a glimpse of a dildo.

Gloria is strapping it on and smiling at me. I know what strap-on dildos are for in general, but I have no direct experience with them. As I am contemplating what is about to happen, Paul pulls me on top of him and has me mount him. I still have not cleaned up from the night before. He is deep in me as Gloria pushes me forward, anoints my ass with something oily and mounts my ass with the dildo. I have never had a cock or a dildo up my ass. It might have been nice if she had asked first, or taken her time, but that is a matter for the history books. The pain was intense but short-lived. She is deep inside me; so is Paul, as they take me from front and back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.