The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 15: The Agency

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Agency - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie stepped into a small foyer, and was greeted by a cute looking professional young woman behind a large mahogany desk. The girl's blonde hair was pulled up in a tight bun, and her face was framed with a pair of thick- rimmed harlequin glasses.

"Ah, you must be Marie." the young woman smiled, "Welcome to the Enthrallment Talent Agency and Labor Exchange! I'll just ring up for your caseworker now. Please, have a seat."

Marie sat on the bench along the opposite wall, and winced as her tail squeezed beneath her yet again. The dry plug was now simply uncomfortable without even being stimulating. She watched the young secretary work, and wasn't sure if she could hear the clinking of chains as she shifted in her seat.

After a few minutes, the blonde looked up at Marie and smiled again, "You may now go in. Climb to the top of the stairs and go through the third door on the left." There didn't seem to have been any sort of communication between her and anyone else in the organization, and Marie wondered if she had been made to wait simply for waiting's sake.

Marie found the office easily enough, and opened the door to see the back of a stocky woman dressed in a puffy white blouse and high leather corset. She was working on the computer behind the desk, and had images of Marie in various states of bondage in her bedroom. Marie coughed slightly to get her attention, but the woman simply gestured over her shoulder at the armchair next to the door.

The chair was very large, made of solid redwood and padded with vinyl cushions in strategic places. It had a high back that almost reached the ceiling, but what was most interesting was the loops of wide leather that hung from the armrests and legs. Marie blinked, and looked over at the computer screen, noting shots of herself at the Halloween party and prancing on the pain-grid in the storage vault.

Sighing, Marie sat down on the chair and brought the large strap that was built into the back of the chair to rest around her waist. She slipped her paw-booted ankles through the large loops at the legs, and stuck her arms through the large straps on the armrests. She coughed again and waited.

The woman behind the desk seemed engrossed in her computer work, reading over what appeared to be a dossier on Marie's enslavement. Marie could see photos of her house, complete with close-ups of remodeling work and before-and-after photos of her bedroom. She fiddled idly with the loose leather straps, feeling them give a little when she tugged hard.

Marie played with the straps, and realized that it felt as though there were weights attached to the ends of the arm straps. She was just strong enough to begin to lift them, but couldn't do much of anything. After a few minutes of experimentation, she gave a quick tug to both armstraps at once.

The result startled Marie into a rapid panic. The weights she felt seemed to fall off of some sort of shelf and hang free, pulling all of the straps about her wrists, ankles, and waist tight with a sudden force. Marie howled out loud as the waist strap pulled her back against the wall, pressing her tail beneath her.

At the sound of Marie's wail, the woman behind the desk spun slowly around. Marie was instantly distracted from the stretching in her raw anus as she looked at the woman's face. She recognized, despite the mirrored sunglasses that covered her eyes, that she was looking at Angelica.

"Hello Marie. I'm so glad you decided to join our organization." Angelica smirked, the corner of her mouth creased as she shuffled some papers on her desk.

"Oh Angie! Please! What is going on?" Marie burst out in tears, confused and frightened and suddenly realizing that she hadn't been able to speak to her friend since their lunch date on the day she was laid off.

Angelica folded her hands in front of her on the desk. "I have been in charge of your case for a long time. Naturally, as your development progressed my part became less involved, but recently your Mistress contacted me and requested that I continue oversight."

"You've met her?" Marie opened her puffy eyes wide behind her mask, but Angelica simply held up her hand to signal that she wasn't finished.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.