The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 14: Contact

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Contact - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Awash in waves of pleasure, Marie almost didn't notice the lights dimming around her. With each slurp of her tongue against the black rubber tentacle in her mouth, she seemed to draw the very illumination from the room. Soon she was blinking her eyes to focus on the image of the fellating catwoman in the mirror before her--a difficult task when the pleasure kept sending them rolling back into her head.

Soon a pale glow began to emanate from behind the mirror in front of Marie. She suckled eagerly on the black rubber prong, watching the image of a computer screen come into focus. She watched as a program called "dasher" started up, and a mouse pointer appeared in the center of the screen, bobbing slightly as she sucked.

Marie soon realized that the rubber tail in her mouth controlled some sort of pointing device in the computer that was displaying its screen behind a two- way mirror. She could move the mouse over to the column of letters on the right hand side of the screen, and they would slip to the left to form words on the top of the screen. Instead of spaces, an underscore (_) would appear, and it seemed to be very clever at determining what words were most likely following other words.

After a few minutes of idly swinging her head around and writing about quick brown foxes and horny rubbergirls, she was startled to see yellow words appear along the black bottom border of the screen:

Hello slave.

Marie nudged the pointer to the h, and the word hello flowed naturally without much further head movement. She swung the pointer back to the center, feeling the rubber post against her right cheek.

Do you know who this is?

Marie paused, and then silently constructed the word mistress from the letters on the right.

Good girl.

Marie moaned, her nipples and clit tingling with satisfaction at the praise.

There was no further communication from the other side, so Marie spelled out where_are_you with the erotic joystick, her tongue still swirling around it.

I am not far, but you will not be allowed to see me until the time is right. Only once you are truly dominated will I reveal myself to you. You have been a good girl so far, and submitted yourself to my will when necessary. I am satisfied that you won't repeat the mistake you made with the corset.

Marie grunted and shifted her weight on the bench, working a few kinks out of her neck. She began to work the dasher input screen more intuitively now, not thinking of it as anything but words she communicated to her mistress:

were_you_at_the_party_earlier

Yes, but you never saw me. I did enjoy your little sexual rendez-vous with Steed, however. If you please me, I may allow you to see him again sometime.

how_do_i_please_you

Good girl. You please me now by going to the agency for work. You will not receive any money, but the agency will handle all of your expenses. I realize that this is important since many of the contractors are waiting to be paid for some of the repair work done on your aunt's house.

what_is_the_agency

They are an organization that handles the legal and administrative side of practical enslavement. Since this country forbids chattel slavery, they use debt structures and power of attorney to sign as much power over to me as possible. Once you are freed of these responsibilities, you will be a guest in my house.

i_lose_my_house

You will continue to live in it, and you will find it well kept for you. If you have any children, they will also be adopted by me and will thus become heirs to your old estate. You will be the house's resident slave, and all responsibilities will be lifted from your shoulders.

Marie began to realize that the responsibility of maintaining the old Victorian was one of the things that she had never really felt comfortable with. Her aunt had done mostly interior work, and had let the structure fall apart some. Marie had never liked dealing with the contractors, and the permit process for what Americans considered to be historic architecture was a nightmare. In a way, she began to realize that she was relieved to no longer have to worry about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.