The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 12: A Most Important Apple

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Most Important Apple - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie sighed, wiggling in her bonds to relieve muscle strain. The party had moved on to another part of the building, and even the photographers had packed up and left. Marie had tried to get them to untie her, but they paid no attention. She looked over at the half-empty bottle of champagne and groaned in frustration.

As the minutes passed, she wondered if Steed would ever come back for her. As her thoughts about him began to swing over to the randy side, she realized that she was decidedly turned on by her predicament. She still hadn't come after her prolonged masturbation session earlier in the day, and the combination of the champagne, the bondage, the plug in her tail, the loose studded sheath in her pussy, and some indiscernible sensations coming from her piercings had her in a state of definite need.

And then she felt an itch in her right foot, which was bound to the rail in front of her by the knee. She groaned and fussed with her left hand, also bound to the rail in front of her, in an attempt to adjust the rubber legging of her catsuit enough to make friction against the itchy spot.

She managed to move the suit a little, but only by virtue of the fact that she had lubricated her legs thoroughly before putting them in the shaped paw- boots. Marie gasped and let her hand fall slack in its bonds again, noticing that a few threads of the twisted hemp around her knee were frayed and sticking out.

Startled, she looked at her fingers, the metallic silver fingernail claws glistening. Somehow, the tips were rounded and made blunt, so that she could pinch the rubber of her suit without causing damage. Underneath, however, was a thin rough edge just small enough to be out of the way. If she got the right angle, she realized she might be able to cut the rope.

Reaching and twisting, Marie finally slipped a claw between two strands and began sawing. For a few minutes it seemed as though she were getting nowhere. Quickly, however, she began to see threads of hempen twine curl and snap. A minute later, she moaned with relief as she snapped a key string and tugged her knee loose.

Stretching her right leg with gusto, she soon began work on the ropes around the rail that held her hand. This took a bit longer, but in time she had her left hand and right leg free, and rolled over on her back to release her right arm.

Soon she was kneeling on the railroad ties, massaging her shoulder and neck and sipping champagne thoughtfully. Looking down, she frowned as she saw her unprotected rubber crotch dangling its obscene labial sheaths and showcasing her clit ring. She felt more than naked, especially with the tail's plug filling her and making her conscious of her most tender flesh as she walked.

Picking up the bottle of champagne, Marie held it in front of her pubic area and walked through the door that Steed and the white catgirl had left through earlier. She walked down a long hall decorated with bizarre fetish photography and artwork, trying all the doorknobs she could find. Finally, after turning a corner, she found a door at the end of the hall that was unlocked.

Opening it, she stepped into a small brick room where several partiers were filling up a barrel with water.

"Ah, Catwoman. You're just in time to go bobbing for apples!" Marie turned suddenly to see Steed behind the closing door. She jumped back and held the bottle close to her body.

"Uh ... My belt..." Marie whispered weakly, "Did you find it yet?"

Steed gestured to the crowd gathered around the barrel. In front of them, standing on a crate of some sort, was the white catgirl.

"The rules are simple! Each person gets one minute to grab an apple from the barrel without using his or her hands. The first person to pull an apple from the barrel..." She held up a silver segmented belt. " ... wins the prize!"

Marie turned to Steed in horror, her jaw slack. "Oh, that's marvelous, my dear! " Steed chirped, "With a jaw like that you ought to have no trouble getting your belt back!"

"I thought you said you would get it back for me!" Marie pouted, disappointed in her charming host.

"And I shall. But if you fail at this game, I'm going to have a much harder time of it!"

Marie's attention turned back to the barrel as a player was announced. A woman dressed as Peter Pan stepped up to the challenge. The white catgirl pulled her elbows behind her and placed cuffs on both her wrists and elbows. Pan moved up to the tank, and when the whistle blew began thrashing at the water with her face, bending at the hips and coughing in the excitement. Apples bounced along the surface of the water for one minute, and then the whistle sounded again. Before Marie could react, a man in a Green Lantern costume stepped up to have his arms secured.

"Steed, you have to help me!" Marie pleaded as the whistle blew.

Steed smiled down at Marie and stroked her rubber cowl tenderly. "Very well then, my dear, but you had best sign up to go after me in case I fail."

Steed took off his jacket and walked forward as the whistle blew again, allowing the catgirl to bind his arms behind him. For one minute he thrashed at the apples, trying to grab each one. Marie's spirits sank as the catgirl blew the whistle to signify his failure. Hands shaking, she stepped forward and waited for the catgirl to remove the cuffs from Steed's arms.

"Something screwy's going on here..." Steed mumbled under his breath, glaring at the barrel. Marie didn't get a chance to ask what it was that he found "screwy", because the catgirl had spun her around and was busy cuffing her wrists and elbows together behind her back.

"Well well ... You just couldn't get enough of me, could you?" she hissed, snapping Marie's elbow cuffs with a metal carabiner. This is your big chance, now isn't it? If you don't give me a juicy red apple in one minute, you lose your precious little belt forever. I wonder if the agency will penalize you for losing it. I'm sure your Mistress will punish you severely. Good luck, thrall!"

With that, the catgirl blew the whistle, starting the clock before Marie had even stepped over to the barrel. Stumbling forward, she leaned into the water and began biting at the red fruit.

After twenty seconds of thrashing, she began to see what Steed had noticed. Some of the apples moved just a little too easily, and her teeth grazed over them without gaining purchase. Standing up, she noticed that only one had actually lost any peel at all, on the far side of the tub.

Leaning in, she guided it toward her side of the barrel with her chin. When she thought she had it in a good position, she raised herself a little and quickly thrust down, biting hard. Her luck changed, and she found her teeth sunk deep into the only real apple in the game.

Pulling it out, however, turned out to be more difficult. Marie tried to straighten her back, but she felt something pulling at the apple in her mouth. Twisting her head, she saw two strips of stretchy red material pulling from either side of the fruit down to the bottom of the tank.

Frustrated, she heaved against the rubber tether. She was sure that she had only a few seconds left. Finally, with a loud splash, the straps came loose from the bottom of the tank and smacked Marie on the cheeks. She staggered backward on her heelless boots and fell backward flat on her ass.

Marie's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she landed. Her bound arms managed to cushion her fall somewhat, but she managed to squeeze nearly all of the air out of her tail and into her plug. Wheezing around the apple in her mouth, she rolled onto her knees and worked to catch her breath.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!" Steed called out. The catgirl, having none of this, began to make a break for the door, belt in hand.

"Oh, that's not going to happen!" Steed cooed, grabbing the white tail in his hand and slowly wrapping it around his fist as the catgirl screeched. He twisted it until the bulge began to show between her cheeks, and she bent over in pain, swatting at his hands. Steed quickly tied the tail into a crude knot.

"I believe this belongs to someone else, my dear." He plucked the silver utility belt from her hand and gave her rear a swat as she crawled out of the room in shame.

"MMphg. Nghhhhhn!" Marie gasped through the apple in her teeth. She had bit so deeply that she couldn't open her mouth again, and she was close enough to the core that she couldn't just bite through the rest of it. With her arms cuffed behind her back, the apple just stuck in her jaw, two ragged rubber bands hanging from the sides.

"My my, you are in a fix, aren't you Catwoman?" Steed laughed. Marie just chuckled a little and batted her eyelashes at him. There was a moment of stillness between them, and Marie suddenly felt the ring in her clit hood move a little as her flesh swelled behind it.

Steed dropped to one knee and swooped her up in his arms. Without breaking eye contact, he carried her over to a plush chair shaped like a high-heeled shoe and sat down, positioning her on his lap. He reached up and tied the rubber straps from the apple around the back of Marie's head, causing her to roll her eyes back and flutter her eyelids.

The next thing Marie knew, the front flap of Steed's trousers was down, and the tip of his penis was poking against her pierced clit through the rubber costume. He traced it up over the suit's exaggerated labia and pushed the glans gently into the studded sheath that was stuffed inside of her.

Marie simply threw her head back and moaned, as Steed gently and slowly pushed himself into her. As he slid back and forth, the studs tickled Marie's sensitive insides and sent waves of warm glowing pleasure through her shivering black-coated body. Her rubber genitalia transmitted sensations through to her body, even the playful tweaking and twisting of her erect nipples felt like sucking and nibbling through the rubber and lubricant.

As their gyrations reached a fever pitch, Steed leaned forward and bit into the apple she held between her teeth. Using his neck muscles, he swung Marie from side to side, forcing her to shift her hips to maintain balance. Their eyes locked, and for a moment he held her still. With a snarl, he bit down and chewed off a bite from his side of the fruit, and began bucking wildly.

Marie had been so on-edge the whole evening that she felt herself close to orgasm again. She threw her head back and sucked air through her nose, ready to come.

But it was not to be. Jolts of punishment stabbed at her breasts and clitoris, causing her to jump up off of Steed's tool quickly and curl up in a whimpering ball at his feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.