The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 8: Angelica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Angelica - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie staggered backward, her hand covering her gagged mouth in shame, tears leaking from her eyes. Her other arm weakly tried to cover the image of the black-and-silver corset beneath the slick transparent bathrobe.

Angelica stood taller than usual before her, a pair of towering platform- heeled boots bringing her five-foot-five-inch frame up higher than Marie's five foot nine. Angelica reached out with a gloved hand and pushed the front door closed, latching it and threading the security chain through its slot.

Marie's shame and embarrassment was momentarily forgotten as she looked her friend up and down. The transformation was stunning, and she almost didn't recognize her. Angelica's raincoat hung open, and Marie could see her stocky frame enclosed in a fierce looking leather corset with shoulder straps. Angie's waist was smartly nipped, and her breasts contained to form a distinct cleavage. From the waist down to her knees she was wrapped in a soft leather pencil skirt, a hint of fishnets showing between hem and boot.

Angelica pulled off the sunglasses she was wearing, and threw back the hood of her overcoat. "Could you help me with my coat?"

Marie just stared, her jaw slack (although one could never tell thanks to her gag). When Angelica turned to glare at her, Marie began whimpering and pointing to her mouth.

"Oh you poor dear! Having trouble getting the gag out?" Angelica pulled her leather gloves off, and casually laid them over Marie's rubber-clad forearm. She felt around Marie's lips, testing the seal. "Ah, I see. It's glued on. You must have been very naughty to get the glue gag so early! Then you were punished last night?" She looked at Marie, her eyes full of sympathy.

Marie didn't know what to make of things. Part of her was still unsure that this was her good friend Angelica talking down to her. She mumbled confused questions around the rubber penis in her mouth, but Angelica took no notice.

"Calm down, sweetie. It will wear off in a day or two. Until then you'll have to settle for a liquid diet. But first things first!" Angelica pulled an envelope from her pocket, but not the one that Marie had mailed to her. On it was written in a familiar firm calligraphic hand the name 'ANGIE'.

Angelica opened the envelope and pulled out a length of thin chain and a small card with the same sort of writing on it. Reading the card quickly, she padlocked one end of the chain to the ring on the front of Marie's gag.

Marie let out a squeal, unable to believe that her good friend was leashing her in such a twisted fashion. Turning her face away, Angelica pulled on the leather handle of the chain leash, and began to drag Marie toward the living room. Marie grabbed the chain in her hands to prevent the tension from pulling at her neck, letting the gloves she held fall to the floor.

Angelica dragged Marie to the center of the living room and began attaching the top of the chain to the medieval-looking chandelier hanging from the ceiling. When she was finished, Marie's head was pulled up slightly, so that she was able to look forward but unable to turn her head down. Finally, Angelica grabbed Marie's wrists and attached them to the chain above her head with a pair of steel handcuffs.

At this point Angelica sighed heavily, and looked the frightened girl in the eyes. "Oh Marie, what did you do to deserve so much punishment so early?" She embraced the bound woman and tenderly stroked her cheek between the straps of the gag trainer.

Marie's eyes simply followed her friend's motions, closing only to savor the presence of her beloved Angelica. She was in a daze, the behavior of her best friend tearing at her heart and mind.

Angelica soon stood up straight again, gathered her composure, and read aloud from the card she held. "There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that your Halloween costume will not fit while you wear the corset, and the keys will not arrive at Angie's for two more days." Marie leaned against the chain, hanging and swaying slightly as she listened to the message from her unseen tormentors relayed through the sweet voice of her closest companion.

"The good news is that the locks are identical to those of the model that Angie sometimes wears, and she will unlock you."

Marie craned her neck to look at Angelica as she fished out a pair of bicycle lock keys from her cleavage. She fumbled for a while to untie the knot at the front of Marie's rubber bathrobe, and finally after much squeaking she opened the garment to reveal the silver and black corset and chastity belt combination.

Reaching up, she pulled at a piece of chromed steel, swinging it open to reveal a ring-shaped keyhole like those on the ends of bicycle locks. With expert speed, she slipped the keys into the appropriate holes and released the spring-catches, causing the entire garment to jump from Marie's body and fall clanging to the floor.

"Oh, that's strange!" Angelica cooed, looking at the open device on the floor before her. "I never knew you could remove the plugs! I've pulled the nipple brushes out of the cups before to clean them, but I always put them back. Those are the best part of wearing the thing!"

Marie began moaning into her gag, the emotions twisting inside her. She began to struggle and strain against her cuffs and gag-chain, yearning to be free and to be able to just ask her friend what all this was about. She longed to be alone with Angelica, so that she could be soothed properly by her, so that they could talk without the silent presence of her invisible captor. What cruel Master or Mistress dominated these two women, and would this bring them together or keep them apart? Marie finally burst into tears, her wails distorted by the rubber penis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.