The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 3: The Dreams Begin

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Dreams Begin - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The house was pitch black when the two women arrived. Marie sighed with relief and turned the entryway lights up to a dim glow, hoping Angelica wouldn't notice the black outline of the rubber bra through her white top.

Angelica took Marie's overcoat from her, almost submissively, and hung it in the closet. Marie stepped toward the entrance to the living room, fumbling for the dial that turned the electric chandelier on.

"Listen, Maria..." Angelica stuttered. Marie turned around, dread filling her at what Angie was going to say. She must have seen right through her all day, and was just now getting up the courage to scold her. Marie's hands grew cold with fear.

"Maria, I have a confession to make..." Angelica's eyes never left the floor, lingering on Marie's polished leather toes. "I ... I lost the key you gave me."

Marie gasped in horror. Was that the glint of steel she saw coming from the blackness of the living room? Was someone behind the couch?

Angelica continued, "I know you trusted me with it, and I should have told you sooner so that you could get your locks changed, but..."

Marie's voice faltered as she asked, "H-how ... How long ago?"

"Three months--Oh Maria I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I never meant for you to come to any harm, and I'll pay for the new locks. Here, I know a good locksmith." Angelica held out a card, written in a firm calligraphic hand.

The apologies were cut short. A black figure leapt from the shadows, and it was five full seconds before Angelica found the breath to scream. The figure pounced on Marie, tearing open her blouse and skirt with his wicked curved knife, revealing the rubber underthings.

Marie let out a shriek and sat bolt-upright in bed. Panting heavily, she looked all over her room. Her turtleneck and skirt were folded over a chair, intact, and her boots lay unzipped on the floor. Gasping out a sigh of relief, Marie dropped back onto her pillow and massaged her eyes.

Try as she might, she could not bring herself to sleep again after that dream. Pulling on a dressing gown, she began to wander the house turning the lights on. Neurotically, she checked every cupboard and closet, making sure the phone still worked and her keys still turned all the locks. Satisfied, she walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Shrugging the robe off, she caught a glimpse of herself in the slowly-fogging mirror. Glossy black covered her mound and the bottom of her breasts, with gleaming straps hanging onto her shoulders. Timid and confused, she reached up to touch the slick underwear.

How could she have left them on, even when going to bed? Had she been so tired that she didn't bother to take them off? No, she thought, the hairs on her mound were gone.

Marie slipped a hand beneath the waistline of the black briefs, feeling her smooth pussy. Not only had she shaved and depilated herself, but she had put a soothing lubricant on. The ticklers at her clit moved smoothly and sensuously through the cool thick medium, and Marie realized that she was as aroused as she was frightened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.