The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 2: Not Feeling Herself

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Not Feeling Herself - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie touched the strange fabric with her index finger and hesitated. Thinking of her exposed private parts at the train station facilitated things. Allowing other people a glimpse of black underwear definitely was an improvement over the full peep show she risked earlier. She stuck her legs through the holes of the panties without taking off her boots. One heel nearly poked a hole into the latex, but she was eventually able to pull them up her naked legs intact.

The panties were quite high cut and Marie saw that her pubic hair would protrude at the sides. She made a note to herself to trim it and epilate tonight in the bath tub. Only when she had pulled it all the way up did she realize that something was pressing against her clit. She reached in and discovered a set of nubs strategically posed to touch her at very exciting places.

Marie started wondering about the unknown sender. How could he have imagined that she would dare to put these on? Her first reaction was indignation. What a chauvinist pig! But then she had to admit the advantages, the stimulation. After all, the meeting was over and perhaps she deserved a little distraction from her work this afternoon.

She shivered. The near-touch from Angelica this morning had already built up a pang of longing need. She examined carefully if the nubs could not be detected from the outside and then decided on a compromise. Panties yes, bra no. Not the bra, definitely not. Her tits were nice and firm and small - b-size at the most - and she could do without. If her nipples protruded a bit through the turtleneck - so what? Perhaps it would attract the right sort of attention from men finally, and help her find her Mr. Right.

A short moment of vertigo made her sit again. When it had passed she packed her destroyed panties-- she marvelled at how little she cared-- and left the stall. "Better hurry back", she thought when she caught her reflection in the mirror.

She quickly let out a little shriek she could not hold back. Her bust had obviously grown, and what was worse a black bra shone clearly through the white sweater. Her hands flew against her tits and she felt nubs teasing in a circle right around her nipples.

"How is this possible? I decided not to wear it!" She thought of returning into the stall but saw by her wristwatch that half an hour had already passed. She threw the package with the destroyed panties into the trash can, crossed her arms in front of her chest and returned to the cubicle.

Angelica gave her a cheerful look. "Feeling better, sweetie?" She quickly stopped, looking worried. "What's wrong with you? You look so pale! You didn't catch a fever, did you?" Angelica felt Marie's forehead and wiped the sweat from it, like a mother tending to a sick child.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.