The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 1: A Wardrobe Predicament

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Wardrobe Predicament - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

"Damn!"

Marie rummaged frantically through her drawer, searching for her clothes.

"Crap. I really need to do more laundry!"

The laundry situation had reached a crisis point, and she seemed to be out of underwear for good this time. To cap it off, only knee-length skirts lined her wardrobe, and the winter chills were beginning to arrive.

Glancing briefly at the clock, she realized she would be late. Quickly she grabbed a pleated kilt and a white turtleneck, zipping up a pair of knee-high leather boots that she normally saved for evenings out.

Fearing for her job if she did not arrive on time, she grabbed her briefcase and bolted. On her way out the door she caught a look at herself in the mirror.

"Oh no! I can't go out like this!"

Marie's nipples, erect in the chilly hallway, stood plainly visible through the white garment. Running back to her wardrobe, she threw on a woolen vest and ran to the train station as quickly as her high-heeled boots would allow.

The train was just entering the station as she got to the turnstiles. With her overcoat still on her arm, she fumbled through the gate and ran to the packed train, the morning air making her extremely conscious of her nakedness beneath the skirt. The bell announcing the closing doors sent her into a panic, and she ignored her fear of exposure as she sprinted toward the nearest car.

Marie watched in horror as the two door panels began to slide together just a few steps away from her. She barely had time to slow herself, and she hit the doors as they were only a couple inches apart.

Her frustrated wail turned to a gasp of horror as she realized that her skirt was caught quite firmly in the doorway. The bouncy pleats had swung between the panels when she hit them, and now she was unable to pull them free. She began to scream as she tugged on the kilt, trying to wrench it free before the train dragged her half a mile to the next station.

A thousand frantic plans zipped through her head. She could hang onto the side of the train and hope she survived. She could take the skirt off and hope nobody was watching long enough for her to put on her overcoat. She could fumble for the scissors she kept in her briefcase and cut herself free.

A second bell sounded, and tears flowed from her eyes as she reached for her skirt's belt to take it off. She had pulled the leather tongue from the buckle when the doors opened again, revealing dozens of concerned and interested commuters.

Mortified, Marie slipped the belt back together, picked up her briefcase and overcoat, and stepped inside the train. She quickly turned her beet-red face to the wall, looking out the window at the scenery and trying to avoid the stares of her fellow passengers.

"Hey toots, you're looking awfully smart today!" Angelica, Marie's cubicle- mate and only real friend at work, greeted Marie as she collapsed into her chair. "Going someplace nice tonight? What's his name?"

Marie grinned weakly and turned on her computer, ignoring her co-worker's inquiries.

"What's this, a spill?" Angelica rubbed at Marie's knee, trying to brush the black marks from the train door off. "Oh, don't worry, I've got just

the thing for soot and grime!"

Marie looked over to see her friend pulling some sort of packet from her handbag. She blinked, and watched Angelica open it and pull out a long rubber condom, shaking it to its fullest length before slipping it over her fingers. Smiling lustfully, she reached down between Marie's knees.

"Uh, what ... w-what are you doing?"

"Oh, don't you worry, girl! It says on the label it's safe on wool!"

Marie blinked again, rubbed her eyes, and saw now that her friend had opened a cleaning wipe, and the chemical-soaked paper was wrapped around her hand. Angelica reached down without a word and began to scrub the kilt vigorously, making Marie's thighs shake from the effort. Marie felt the vibrations in her exposed privates, and jumped visibly when Angelica slid her other hand under the skirt to make it easier to clean.

"There you go, darling, good as new!" Angelica shook the pleats out quickly, and Marie felt the draft on her exposed labia again.

"Ah ... Thank you, Angie. I wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. I've got to go to another meeting, and I don't think I could have done very well if I had a stain."

"Nonsense, sweetie! You just need to be more confident! You're probably the best this company has, and you're knock-out gorgeous to boot. I envy you, you know?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.