Open Day at N.M.U - Cover

Open Day at N.M.U

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carnality now runs rampant with the sex industry surpassing even banking in its contribution to the economy. Schools teach real sex education whilst universities provide graduate courses in prostitution. Sarah Daniels accompanies her parents on the Department of Sexuality open day at Newtown Metropolitan University, hoping to choose from the multitude of courses on offer. The day may turn out to be a revelation, both for her and her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Steve woke up spooned behind Beth. He'd managed one more round with the alluring teen before finally admitting defeat. Sun filtered in through the blinds and he glanced at his watch to discover it was nearly eight o'clock. His stomach rumbled.

Beth stirred and turned around in his arms, kissing him passionately and reaching down to check his state of arousal.

"I don't think I could face sex for a while," he admitted. "Breakfast on the other hand..."

"I think we should have a shower first, we're a bit sweaty."

"Agreed," he replied, climbing out of bed and waiting for Beth to follow.

The water snapped him back to reality and he hoped Olivia had not carried out her threat to inform Jenny of his misdeeds. The pair helped each other perform their ablutions but he had to fend off Beth when she became slightly too frisky. He dressed in a clean set of clothes from his travel case and then accompanied her to the refectory.

Beth insisted on sitting in his lap as they ate and he was scared of what Jenny would think once she saw the topless teenager straddling him.


After a hectic night, morning came far too soon for Jenny after she'd finally drifted off to sleep in the early hours. Olivia had engaged her in a wealth of depraved activities, despite the fact that her time with Gary had left her hardly any energy with which to participate.

Olivia had deliberately set out to determine her limits but she'd stubbornly refused to admit defeat to her younger sister. Olivia had pissed on her in the shower and then dragged her back into the bedroom where she'd tied her in various positions that had her muscles screaming for release.

Bound and gagged, Olivia had used a multitude of toys in her pussy and anus before strapping on a massive fake phallus and fucking her with gay abandon. The room had echoed to the sharp sound of a multi-stranded whip flogging her breasts, buttocks and finally the sensitive lips of her sex. Only the gag had prevented her from waking the entire floor with her screams of agony.

Her eyes had implored her sister for mercy but Olivia was unrelenting, breaking her down to a blubbering wreck before building her back up into a sensual, submissive creature that lived to please and to serve. Released from bondage, the pair had made love in various positions: licking each other to orgasm then scissoring their pussies together until they cried out in sheer ecstasy.

Olivia was lying on her side, staring at her when she opened her eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead, I was wondering when you were going to stir."

"What time is it?" Jenny mumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Seven or thereabouts. Hungry?"

"I'm famished."

"We'll shower and then go down for breakfast."

They trooped into the bathroom where Olivia produced a small safety razor from out of her toilet bag. She removed every trace of Jenny's hair other than from her head; her armpits and labia were soon as smooth as those of a newborn baby.

"Much better," Olivia announced. "You just need to get your nips pierced and then you'll look absolutely divine."

"Steve..."

"Forget Steve. This is about you. You're my sexy big sister. Trust me to tell you what you need to do."

"I do Olivia," Jenny sighed resignedly.

"Get yourself back onto the job market. The girls don't need you at home any longer."

"What could I do?"

"With a body like yours, absolutely anything. Men would trip over themselves for a chance to fuck you; women too for that matter."

"Last night, I thought about it but now I'm not so sure. What would Steve think?"

"Stop worrying about him. He'll just be so glad that you're not mad at him for fucking around that he'll agree to anything."

"I guess I could, for a few hours a week. There're jobs in the paper..."

"Only desperate people take a job out of the paper. I know somebody that runs a professional agency around where you live. She's very exclusive and you'll make more money than you ever dreamed possible."

"What would I need to do?"

"Nothing more than you did last night."

"I did some crazy stuff last night."

"Imagine doing all that and getting paid a couple of thousand pounds a session."

"Thousand?"

"Minimum. She caters to rich tourists, visiting businessmen, politicians. Money's usually no object for these people. You can set how often you party but she usually books a two day slot so it'll be quite intense while you're there ... but still ... think about it."

Olivia reached into her bag and produced a jewelled plug similar to Sarah's. "This is for you."

"Oh God," Jenny gasped.

"Bend over and let me put it in."

Jenny complied and Olivia slowly inserted it into her rectum. Next, she produced two miniature g-clamps that she affixed to Jenny's nipples.

"These are just until you can get them done properly."

The woman winced as her delicate nubs were crushed between the tiny jaws.

"The plug's design is unique," Olivia stated. "It means that you belong to me, just like Sarah does."

"Oh."

"I've got one ready for Mel too. She can have it when she comes over to stay."

Jenny started to say something but Olivia cut her off.

"I know what you're going to say but you'll still be Steve's wife. When you're not with him however, you'll obey me. In a week or so, we can go to this great lesbian club I know. I'll get you up on stage and have you put on a show. What do you say?"

"Yes Olivia," Jenny sighed, too subdued to protest.

"Good girl. Steve will simply love the new you. Expect him to ravish you as soon as he gets home from work for the first couple of months."

Jenny just nodded in acceptance. She began to get dressed but Olivia had already confiscated her clothes and found her something more appropriate to wear. The blouse was open at the front, exposing her breasts and clamped nipples. The skirt was so short that it hardly seemed worth wearing. Whenever she bent slightly, the jewelled flange would be instantly observable. The shoes that Olivia provided had ridiculous elevated heels and it took several attempts before she mastered the art of balancing on them.

To complete her ensemble, Olivia buckled a sturdy leather collar around her neck and attached a thin metal chain with which she intended to lead her.

"A few finishing touches and then we'll go," Olivia announced.


The girls awoke in a tangle of limbs. They'd teased and pleased one another until they'd fallen asleep from sheer exhaustion. Sarah knew the two girls would play a prominent role in her life come September. They raced into the bathroom and performed their ablutions before starting to get dressed. Mary's clothes had dried on the radiator in the adjacent room and Sarah inspected them critically.

"Let's find you something better to wear," she stated forcefully.

A wardrobe yield a wide assortment of lingerie and Sarah picked out a number of items that would enhance her figure: dark stockings and a sheer matching basque that barely concealed her breasts, and a sexy lace choker. Combined with her high-heeled shoes, it afforded her a sensual appearance.

"I can't wear all this," Mary protested.

Ignoring her objections, Sarah withdrew another anal plug from the drawer unit and offered it to her. "You're the only one of us without one."

Mary sighed then took it from her. She wet it thoroughly with her mouth then reached back to slide inside herself. "Happy now?" she whined.

"Do I have to keep mine in?" Jill asked, still struggling to become accustomed to the toy's solid presence.

"Yes."

"Why can't I have a pretty one like yours?"

"Because mine's special. Olivia gave it to me. It's even got her initials on it."

"Why HER initials?" Mary asked.

"Because I belong to her."

"Belong, as in slave belong."

"Something like that."

"That's horrible," Jill opined. "How can you let her do that to you? It's so demeaning."

"It's great fun. Whenever I'm with her, I have to dress in whatever she gives me to wear and do exactly as she says."

"Such as?"

"We go to gay nightclubs and I do a dance and a striptease on stage. Sometimes we go over to her girlfriends' houses and they all have sex with me."

"This is just recently?"

"For the past four years."

"No way!"

"I'm her little schoolgirl slave. All her friends are dead envious."

Sarah produced another two more basques from out of the wardrobe, handing one to Jill. "The red one's for you and the blue one's mine. We'll be like three sexy sisters."

"I ... I can't. Dad would kill me," Jill protested.

"No he won't. Put it on."

The three girls stood side by side, staring open-mouthed into the mirror at the salacious sight they presented: bare-breasted, pantyless and arses plugged.

"I look like a total slut," Jill complained.

"You both look lovely," Sarah replied. "Olivia often takes me out looking like this."

She began to masturbate. "Join me," she implored. "Let's see who can come first."

Somewhat reluctantly at first, Mary and Jill copied her actions until their pleasure compelled them to continue. Sarah held back to see which of her friends would finish before the other. Incredibly, Jill was the first to climax, followed moments later by Mary. Satisfied, Sarah strummed her clit and quickly tipped herself over the edge.

They all panted for several seconds until they recovered their breath. "Now watch me and do as I do," Sarah instructed.

Juice was streaming down her thighs. She gathered it up onto her fingers and anointed each nipple in turn. "Pussy juice makes amazing perfume."

The girls watched entranced as she foraged in her slit for more and smeared the slick secretions over her face and neck. Slowly Mary did the same but Jill could not bring herself to comply. Sarah slid her hand into Jill's sex and daubed the girl's nipples with the pungent slime.

"Eww," Jill gasped. Mary finished the task by coating her fingers and defiling the rest of Jill's features.

"Time for breakfast," Sarah announced.


Jill's parents sat across from Steve around a long wooden trestle. He smiled at them in embarrassment as Beth squirmed in his lap, his penis firmly embedded in her vagina. With dextrous ease, the girl's hands had slid open his flies and guided him inside her without overtly alerting his table companions. The girl's wide eyes however left little doubt about what was going on, but the couple opposite were too astounded to comment.

"It was a right pain not being able to spend the night with the missus," Steve mused, trying not to react as the teasing vixen squeezed down on him with her vaginal muscles.

"Elisabeth and I had a double room," Jill's father replied. "It would actually have been quite pleasant other than for all the noise from the adjoining rooms keeping us awake."

"Loud music?" Steve asked, annoyed that Olivia had lied even about the lack of adequate sleeping arrangements.

"Loud yes, music no," he replied cryptically.

"It's called sex, George. Remember sex, we used to have it once."

The man cringed at her criticism.

"We haven't seen our daughter since last night," Elisabeth informed Steve. "Have you seen yours?"

"No, nor my wife."

"Anybody sitting here," a woman asked from nearby. Steve looked up to spot the woman that Olivia had humiliated during the tour. "I'm just waiting for my daughter Mary to reappear. I'm Marion, by the way."

"Join the club, Marion" George added, sliding along the bench so that she could sit down.

Marion seemed distracted and Steve caught a tantalising glimpse of bare breast through a gap in her blouse. "Gosh I'm really tired," Marion stated. "I hardly slept a wink."

"Same with us," George replied, "all that banging and screaming."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I didn't expect what happened."

Steve grinned as he recognised a kindred spirit.


"Oh, here she comes!" Elisabeth exclaimed, spotting her daughter from across the room. She waved her hand in the air to attract the girl's attention. "She's got some friends with her George. That's nice."

"There's my daughter too," Marion announced. Steve turned to watch the trio approach, only determining their state of undress as they became closer.

"Oh ... my ... word," Elisabeth gasped as she perceived their debauched condition.

"Jill, what ... what happened to your clothes?"

"These are my clothes, mother."

"Where are your pants?"

"Sarah said they didn't go with my outfit?"

Steve smirked then turned serious when he apprised his own daughter's body. He averted his eyes from her exposed sex and prominently displayed breasts.

"Did you have nice time?" Marion asked, slightly flustered by the sight of the three recklessly dressed girls.

"Yes Mum."

She kindly asked Jill's parents to move along so that her daughter could sit down. Jill's father stood up and circled his daughter, flabbergasted by what he saw.

"Why are you dressed this way Jill? Why ... what is that in your..."

"It's a bottom plug, father. It's to help train my anal muscles to relax."

George stood speechless, incapable of comprehending the change in his offspring.

"As soon as we get home, I'm going to see if I can help out at a homeless hostel," she informed him.

"What? A homeless ... those places are disgusting, full of drunks and reprobates. We can't possibly let you anywhere near one of them. There's no telling what would happen to a pretty girl like you in a place like that."

"Those people don't get any sex and they haven't any money to buy it. Somebody has to provide it for them."

"But why you?"

"Because I need the practice. If I'm to stand any chance of getting on the course, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully if I spend the odd weekend and the summer holidays getting well fucked then I'll be more prepared for my interview."

"What's happened to you? What did they do?"

"Sit down Dad. You're showing me up. I know what I want, and what I need to do to get it. Don't try to stop me. This is who I am now; I've decided."

George visibly slumped and shuffled back to his seat. His angel had somehow been corrupted and he instantly regretted ever bringing her to the open day. He'd hoped that when she came, she'd perceive the truth of what went on and reject it out of hand. Instead, she seemed to have embraced it completely and become more determined than ever to encompass its twisted ideals.


"Sweetheart," Steve greeted tentatively.

"Hi Dad," Sarah replied looking down at the girl in his lap and smiling. "Are you fucking that girl?"

"No!" he gasped, shocked by her abruptness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.