Open Day at N.M.U - Cover

Open Day at N.M.U

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carnality now runs rampant with the sex industry surpassing even banking in its contribution to the economy. Schools teach real sex education whilst universities provide graduate courses in prostitution. Sarah Daniels accompanies her parents on the Department of Sexuality open day at Newtown Metropolitan University, hoping to choose from the multitude of courses on offer. The day may turn out to be a revelation, both for her and her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

"Can you give me a hand?"

Steven moved to the bathroom door and peered inside, discerning the girl's shape through the translucent plastic.

"Beth?"

The curtain flicked to one side and she handed him a bottle of gel. "Do my back. I can't reach properly."

"I'm not sure."

"Please."

Steve ejected a generous dollop of soap onto his hand and smeared it liberally over her skin. He savoured the smooth softness of her flesh, trying desperately to ignore the growing presence in his underwear. His hand explored the gentle swell of her buttocks before checking his actions and pulling back. Beth turned around and grabbed his wrist.

"Now do my front. I can tell you want to."

"I love my wife. I've never cheated on her."

"I only asked you to wash me," she teased.

Despite his reservations, he soaped up her generous breasts, feeling the nipples erect beneath his fingers.

"Come in with me, the water's lovely," she sighed, starting to pop open the buttons of his shirt. Her fingers stroked the through the dense mat of chest hair before descending lower to unfasten the buckle of his belt. Steve tried to protest but the words lodged in the back of his throat. The girl was unbelievably sexy and the thought of holding her in his arms thrilled him. He promised himself to stop before things went too far but the temptation to flirt with danger was overpowering.

Kicking off his shoes and removing his socks, he stepped out of his trousers and slid next to her. Her arms encircled his neck and before he knew it, he was kissing her under the flowing torrent. His cock arched up and she straddled it, sliding the shaft back and forth beneath her sex and sighing in delight. Ensnared by his lust, he could only grind himself against her whilst mapping every contour of her body with his wandering hands.

Beth stood on tiptoe then reached down to align him. He tried desperately to push her away but as his cock sank into her depths, he knew the battle was lost. Reaching down, he scooped her up into his arms and pinned her against the wall, driving into her with all his might. Beth screamed and grabbed his head, mashing her lips against his as her body responded to his urgency.


Jenny lay on her belly, naked beneath just a towel, feeling the student's hands massage the tension from her neck. He'd started at her feet and then worked his way slowly up her thighs, squeezing the flesh in a manner that she enjoyed enormously. Her taut back had welcomed his attention and she dozed contentedly as his fingers wrapped around her slender neck and rubbed his thumbs gently along the nape.

"Roll over," he requested.

She guiltily obeyed, feasting her eyes on his bare torso and the muscles that rippled beneath. His hands slithered down her body, her modesty still valiantly protected by the towel that barely covered her breasts and crotch.

The student's name was Gary and she could almost imagine him posing for underwear commercials in the Sunday Magazine. His experienced fingers cast their spell upon her, moulding her flesh like clay. She tried to push Steve out of her mind as she enjoyed this precious moment of indulgence. Soon, she'd call a halt and let him go before drifting off to a contented sleep. Perhaps she'd even masturbate.

Gary smiled as he admired the older woman, sensing the latent desire hidden beneath her placid demeanour. He'd taken things slowly, teasing her with his touch until she lacked the will to resist. Sliding the towel lower, he exposed her breasts and gently stroked the nipples to tumescence.

"Thank you Gary but I think we should stop there," she sighed, her body tingling with arousal. He smiled and continued his ministrations for a few more seconds until Jenny was panting breathlessly.

"If I stop now," he replied, "I won't be able to show you my pièce de résistance."

"Now you've got me curious," she giggled.

"Can I remove the towel?"

Jenny paused but gave him the benefit of the doubt, convincing herself that it was just a massage. She'd once read that people paid good money for such treatment and decided to continue a little longer. Spreading herself naked before him, she caught sight of the prominent bulge within his boxers and felt a degree of pride she could still affect him.

The youth stroked her upper thigh, edging closer and closer to places she considered off-limits. Fingers combed through her dense thatch, spreading her excitement over her labia before finally teasing open the delicate folds.

"Gary," she protested.

"I want to place just one finger up inside you. There's a special place I've been trained to reach that will make you feel absolutely incredible."

She silently screamed no but her thighs opened invitingly, signalling for him to proceed. He slid his index finger inside and rubbed along the front of her vaginal wall. Closing her eyes, Jenny savoured his skilful touch, not even objecting when his thumb caressed her clit and sent ripples of pleasure shooting along her spine.

After magical minutes, his mouth dropped to her breast and captured the nipple. Jenny's arms reached to cradle his head as her passion mounted and she climaxed, causing her body to jerk spasmodically. Gary kissed her and then pressed his cock against her opening. Jenny panicked and then groaned as she accepted him inside her. Only once before had she surrendered to weakness, with the husband of a couple they'd met and grown friendly with on holiday in Minorca, two years previously.


Steve had taken the girls down to the beach whilst she'd retreated to the apartment for a lie down after taking a little too much sun. She'd bumped into Peter in the hallway and he'd flirted with her. His wife had gone souvenir shopping and he'd just changed into his swimming costume to make use of the hotel pool. Forever the joker, he'd followed her into her room and started to tickle her. She'd responded by wrestling with him. They'd kissed then ended up locked in a passionate embrace.

In a moment of sheer madness, she'd dropped to her knees and stripped down his trunks to take him in her mouth. After enjoying her caress, he'd lifted her up in his arms and deposited her on the bed where he systematically removed her clothes and mounted her.

The next ten minutes had passed in a haze of unbridled lust as Peter plunged within her, culminating in a spectacular orgasm that left her completely drained. As she recovered, Peter had rolled her onto her front and entered her from behind, fucking her with long slow strokes as his hands reached underneath to squeeze her aching breasts.

He withdrew and shifted position. Suddenly realising his intent, Jenny had attempted to protest but lacked the energy to do so. Ashamed to yield her anal virginity to another man, her body had exploded as his penis passed through the outer defences and lodged within her humid depths. Rocking slowly back and forth, he gained ground until his entire length was ensconced. Her sphincter had felt aflame, but as he drove his cock into her stretched sheath, she'd pressed back against his urgent strokes.

Peter had nibbled her neck and whispered vile obscenities in her ear, something Steve had never done. He'd called her an arse-fucking whore as he rammed himself to the root and filled her rectum with his adulterous seed.

After the deed was done, he'd kissed her and then left. She'd bathed and collapsed into bed, unable to mitigate her actions. When Steve and the girls returned, she showered him with affection, desperate to assuage her guilt. Her anus still smarted from the pounding it had received but she made up her mind to finally allow Steve to take her there at some point. With his fortieth birthday imminent, an ideal opportunity presented itself.

Peter was reticent around her for the remainder of the holiday, realising that what had passed between them would not be repeated. Jenny agonised about what had transpired but knew things could not be undone. She promised herself to honour her vows from that point forth.


Jenny's arms gripped Gary tightly as her body welcomed him. The seed of infidelity had been implanted in her belly two years ago and its treacherous offspring had now burst forth, demanding satisfaction. The virile student thrust within her belly, driving her once more towards the precipice that would hasten her descent into debauchery.


The girls danced in a tight circle that mostly protected them from the lascivious stares of the predatory onlookers. Jill took comfort in the presence of her two friends, distracting her from her unfamiliar and unwelcome exposure. Sarah admired the girl's slight frame, catching the occasional sight of her uncovered sex. The girl's untrendy spectacles only increased her innocent appeal.

Mary had emerged from her shell following her humiliation on the tour, flaunting herself openly. Several of the other applicants had been similarly affected. The buxom blonde from the final tour had danced nude for only few minutes before being led to a quiet alcove where she knelt before a group of students, sucking each of them in turn. She returned to the stage soon afterwards, her body covered in their ropy deposits that she slowly massaged into her skin.

The moment of truth came for Sarah with a tap on the shoulder. A man similar in age to her father beckoned her to follow him to a table he occupied with two others. She settled on his lap, grinding her crotch against the prominent lump in his trousers. His hands fondled her breasts, flicking the nipples back and forth as he chatted with his colleagues.

Sarah deduced from their conversation that all three were senior lecturers. The man pressed money into her palm then reached down to extract his cock, easing her forward onto it. She grunted as he speared her with his shaft, her lips spreading to accept him. Firm hands gripped her bare buttocks as he pumped her with a purposeful stroke.

"I really like this," he praised as his fingers toyed with the plug in her bottom.

One of his colleagues unzipped his flies and she realised that he awaited his turn. Warmth filled her channel as the man sighed and ejaculated. The two others commented on his prowess then urged her to move along. She stood up, cupping her hand beneath her sex to collect the drips and prevent staining the man's clothes. The second man guided her into place and then rutted furiously whilst squeezing her breasts painfully. Oblivious to her discomfort, they casually discussed departmental issues until he finished inside her.

The third lecturer requested her mouth, fastidiously rejecting her swamped vagina. Sarah knelt between his legs and licked the head of his cock before devouring half his length. He held her head and guided her along his shaft until he pressed against the back of her mouth.

Sarah had regularly sucked off her boyfriend but he was relatively small compared to the man she was now satisfying. Sensing his desire, she tried valiantly to relax sufficiently for him to enter her throat. The lecturer groaned with the effort of overcoming her resistance, desperate for her to accept him in his entirety. Taking pleasure in her anguish, he slowly forced his way in.

She struggled against his restraint, fighting for breath as the man ravaged her throat. Gulping down air whenever she could, she reeled in panic when the man flooded her gullet with his cloying seed. She finally broke free, hawking up phlegm and semen onto the glass-topped table to clear her airway. The man wiped his cock on the tail of her blouse then playfully slapped her bottom in recognition of her efforts.

"Anybody for seconds?" the second man offered, opening up his wallet.

"No. Leave her a tip if you want," her first replied.

A twenty pound note landed on the table and she gathered it up to join the hundred or so that the first man had given her. She returned to the stage in daze, come dripping down her shaky legs. Her throat ached and she secretly swore to try to prevent such deep penetration in future.

"Where's Jill?" she asked Mary.

"Some guy just took her off somewhere. You alright?"

"This is harder than it looks," Sarah complained.

"I was watching you. You seemed to do okay."

"I'm going to be sore by the end of the night at this rate. How about you?"

"This woman keeps coming and looking me over. You don't suppose she'll expect me to do lezzie stuff do you?"

"I don't know what to expect anymore."


Steve reclined on the bed, watching Beth pose naked in front of the mirror whilst drying her hair. Despite having come in the girl several minutes earlier, his cock was already standing to attention in anticipation of further activity. He felt severe pangs of guilt about the betrayal of his wife but the youngster had tempted him way beyond his power of control. Her young body was perfect in every aspect: dainty thighs, narrow waist and an elfin face that looked just so innocent.

Beth finished her task and turned to him, displaying her magnificent breasts that seemed to project outwards in total defiance of gravity. Her hands caressed them lovingly, teasing her already swollen nipples into complete turgidity. She crawled beside him and guided his mouth to one, sighing contentedly as Steve nibbled on her flesh.

"That feels nice," she cooed.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," he replied.

"Why?"

"I'm married."

"So are most of the guys that fuck me. It's considered pretty normal to have sex outside of marriage these days."

"This is the first time I've strayed."

"Wow! My first virgin!" she exclaimed.

"Hardly."

"I didn't mean it in the literal sense. There aren't many true virgins anymore, although I'd love to have one."

"Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life," Steve asked.

"I want to get into corporate hospitality with one of the blue-chips. You make almost as much money as the senior managers and the incentives schemes are incredible."

"I can imagine."

"What does your daughter want to do?"

"I don't think she really knows."

"Even ordinary prossies make good money. If you can get in with one of the top agencies then you can make more than Premier League footballer. Chances are they'd be your main clients together with Russian oil magnates and Nigerian spammers."

"I guess I'm old-fashioned," he sighed. "I always used to believe that it was brains that mattered."

"I've got brains enough to know how to make the most out of life."

"I suppose."

Beth wrapped her hand around his erection. "What do you want to do next? Do you like anal?"

Steve groaned as she rolled onto her tummy.


Jenny could hardly think anymore. One orgasm flowed into the next as Gary manoeuvred her from one position to another. She knelt on all fours as he took her from behind, pleasuring her with his cock. As far as she could tell, he had yet to come, content simply to satisfy her needs.

An errant finger teased her anus then slid inside, massaging the walls of her rectum. She gasped as his finger and cock filled her with just the thin internal membrane to separate them. Another finger joined the first, stretching her, and she knew that he was preparing her for what was to come next. She relaxed her muscle as he pressed the head against her pucker and then slowly impaled her with his cock. Relishing the fullness, she held herself in position as he plunged within her narrow portal.

After several deep strokes within her rectum, he turned her around and then guided her mouth to his cock. She tasted the sweat of her interior overlaid with a tangy bitterness, something she'd never experienced before. He slid back into her backside, enjoying how easily she acceded to his demands.

"I want to come in your mouth," he gasped. "Don't swallow until I tell you."

Withdrawing from his snug confinement, he presented himself for attention and relished her warm welcome. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock as he released his pent-up passion, flooding her with his thick seed. Jenny's lips clamped tightly around the shaft and captured every last drop of his emission. Only when he'd completely subsided did she sit up, her cheeks bulging.

"Show me," he asked.

Jenny opened her mouth, her tongue swimming in a sea of sperm. Gary nodded and she swallowed his thick slime, grimacing at the sickly taste and glutinous consistency as it settled in her stomach. He lay back and drew her into his arms, waiting for his stamina to return and allow him to enjoy the compliant housewife further.


The woman finally worked up the courage to approach Mary. "Can you help me?"

"I'll try."

"My younger sister's getting married next week. We're having a girlie night out before she gets hitched."

"Congratulations."

"Julie's adamant she's not going to cheat on her hubby in the run up to the wedding so I was hoping you could assist." She reached out an arm and helped Mary down from the stage. "You're lovely."

"Thanks," Mary sighed.

She followed the older woman to a table where three others were seated. The young bride-to-be wore a short white skirt, matching top and fancy stockings held up by garters. She flushed with embarrassment as her sister led Mary over. Beside her sat another woman of a similar age and a small blonde girl that appeared to be in her mid-teens.

"Oh God, Meg!" Julie gasped. "I can't believe you're making me do this."

"This is my sister Julie," Meg advised. "The girl next to her is Emma, her best friend and chief bridesmaid. The young lout on the end is my daughter Alison, also a bridesmaid."

The youngster stuck out her tongue then grinned.

"C'mon Jules, show us what you've got," Emma demanded.

Julie covered her eyes but didn't protest as Emma lifted up her skirt to reveal her bare sex.

"How much to do her?" Meg asked.

"Thirty I guess," Mary replied hesitantly.

"Okay. Go for it."

Julie squealed as Mary knelt before her and then reached out with her hand to stroke her labia. The woman flinched on contact and then started giggling uncontrollably. Mary continued to stimulate her to the best of her abilities, having virtually no experience with girl sex to rely on other than when she'd satisfied Olivia during the tour.

"Shove you finger in and rub her clit," Emma suggested, enjoying witnessing her friend's discomfiture.

Mary complied, pressing her index finger between the wet folds and caressing the tiny button that was almost completely hidden behind a mass of dark curls. As time went on, Julie slowly lost her inhibitions and began to get into the spirit of things. She sighed exultantly and produced sufficient lubrication to make Mary's hand wet and sticky. Meg combed her fingers through Mary's hair and then bent her forward, pressing her face between Julie's slick thighs.

"No!" Julie exclaimed as Mary extended her tongue into the slimy trench and lapped up the woman's copious secretions. Meg held Mary firmly in position, giving her little choice but to continue to feast on Julie's juicy peach.

Suddenly enraptured, Julie took over control. Her hands gripped Mary's head and she ground herself against the teen's features, striving to achieve her goal. Mary struggled to maintain steady contact with the writhing motion of the woman's body, not helped when Meg introduced a finger into her sex and began to slide it in and out.

Julie screamed and smothered her with her crotch, climaxing powerfully. Mary gasped for breath, her mouth filling with Julie's piquant juices. Two of Meg's fingers ravaged her vagina as another forced its way into her arse, tormenting her even more.

After a few seconds, Mary breathed a sigh of relief as she sat back on her heels, finally free from the oppressive contact. Her face shone wetly.

"My turn," Emma demanded. "I'll show you all how it's done."

Emma exposed her shaved sex. Besides her prominent clit, a small stud pierced her fleshy hood. She grabbed Mary's head roughly and rubbed herself against the youngster's already defiled features.

"Lick me out you little slut," Emma snarled. "Stick your tongue up me."

Mary complied, desperate to get things over with as soon as possible. She listened to Emma's squeals of delight, quickly learning what pleased her the most and using the knowledge to bring her to climax in record time. Julie had hardly begun to tease her sex before Emma had finished, relishing her potent orgasm.

"I've got a treat for you, Ali." Meg boasted. "Slip your knickers down."

The schoolgirl obeyed immediately, observing the pleasure that the others received and anxious to claim her fair share. Her sparsely furred pussy was blonde like her hair, almost invisible in the subdued light of the room.

"Lift your legs right up, honey" Meg instructed her daughter, "just like when you go to the doctors for a check up."

"Tuck in and make sure she enjoys it," she told Mary.

Meg settled Alison's hands upon Mary head but the youngster seemed content to let the older girl set the pace. Mary lapped gently at the Alison's sex and she responded by stroking her hair tenderly. Alison closed her eyes and sighed softly as she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Shifting on the seat as she became more excited, Mary held her thighs firmly whilst concentrating her attention on the girl's small but sensitive clit.

"Mum, I can't hold it in any longer," Alison cried out.

"Let it go honey. Let it go."

Alison squeaked then released, inundating Mary with her outpouring. Mary's blouse became saturated as her mouth overflowed with the girl's sharp tasting deluge.

"She's peeing," Emma giggled.

Mary had already determined that the girl's climax had precipitated total loss of bladder control but was unable to withdraw fast enough to avoid becoming completely saturated with her piss. Her eyes smarted as the acidic flow hit her squarely in the face. She coughed and choked as she attempted to escape.

"Sorry," Alison whimpered, profoundly ashamed of her actions.

"No need to apologise Ali. It looks like we've got ourselves a little piss slut," Emma teased, fuelling Mary's abject horror.

Meg wasted little time in stripping off her skirt and dragging Mary's face between her legs. The teen's debasement had driven her wild with lust that only a good licking out could satisfy. Mary sobbed with humiliation as she tried to focus once more on providing relief. Meg turned around and presented her backside and Emma quickly determined her needs and pushed Mary's features against the plump flesh.

"Lick her arse," Emma snarled. "Get that tongue up her shitty hole and clean her out."

Mary lapped at the sweaty orifice, tasting the earthy pungency and feeling utterly nauseated. Relieved when Meg finally presented her sex once more, she buried her nose in the woman's slit and extended her tongue as far inside Meg's vagina as she could reach.

Even after she climaxed, the woman held Mary against her sex until she vented her bladder directly into the girl's mouth. Mary choked and gasped, swallowing some whilst the remainder gushed from around their juncture and formed a wet puddle on the floor.

The three women each placed thirty pounds onto the table and then helped her to her feet. Grabbing the money, Mary dashed in the direction of toilets to avoid being seen in such a disgusting condition. Tears flowed freely down her face as the disgust of what had taken place dawned on her. Sandra appeared at her side, instantly detecting the girl's state of severe agitation.

"What's wrong?"

"Those women," Mary sobbed. "Those horrible women, they ... they peed on me."

"Oh," Sandra sighed, "I see. You're going to have to take those dirty clothes off. They're soaking wet."

She led Mary inside the toilet and watched as the girl stripped naked. After rinsing them in the sink, Sandra hung them over the radiator to dry.

"I've got nothing else to wear," Mary complained.

"You'll just have to make do."

Mary stormed out of the room in just her shoes, desperately unhappy. She nearly collided with Sarah and Jill walking towards her. Sarah had her arm around Jill, comforting the distressed girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.