Open Day at N.M.U
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carnality now runs rampant with the sex industry surpassing even banking in its contribution to the economy. Schools teach real sex education whilst universities provide graduate courses in prostitution. Sarah Daniels accompanies her parents on the Department of Sexuality open day at Newtown Metropolitan University, hoping to choose from the multitude of courses on offer. The day may turn out to be a revelation, both for her and her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

The refectory had waitress service. Their table was attended by a young redhead that wore nothing except for a flimsy thong. Hands stroked her thighs as she delivered the food but she made no objections to the contact, even when one of the fathers pulled her onto his lap and fondled her breasts in front of his wife and daughter.

The girl sensed Steve's reservations and deliberately teased him, pressing her rouged areolae into his face and urging him to suck on her erect nipples. He guiltily obliged and even let her guide his hand between her legs where she implanted herself on his finger.

Olivia sat down at their table and drew the waitress into a deep kiss, requesting her urgent attention. The girl dropped to her knees and feasted on Olivia pussy until the woman gasped and climaxed noisily. She sent the girl back to the kitchen with a brisk slap on the backside before casually conversing with her sister and family.

"What do you think of the course Sarah?" Olivia asked.

The girl nodded shyly.

"I'm sure you'll love it here. All the students are really friendly and we have lots of support available if you have difficulties."

"Hmm," Steve mused.

"You have to accept things Steve. We're not living in the twentieth century anymore. Things have moved on. The UK is now one of the most socially progressive countries in the world."

"I think things have gone slightly too far. Too much emphasis is placed on sexual matters compared to so many other problems we face in the world today."

"Look on the bright side," Olivia replied. "We're relatively safe here, certainly compared to some countries that have problems with terrorists or population issues."

"I think we expose our youngsters to sex far too early in life. They're hardly able to enjoy their childhood before we're bombarding them with graphic sexual images and expecting them to grow up before they're really ready to do so."

"I think you underestimate the youth of today," Olivia countered. "A modern twelve-year-old has the same level of development as a sixteen-year-old did thirty years ago. They're perfectly capable of understanding the social issues and enjoying a loving sexual relationship either with their parents or with a boyfriend or girlfriend."

"You're not seriously suggesting incest is morally acceptable?"

"It's legal in many more places than it isn't. Even in the US where it's still illegal, it nevertheless goes on and always has done in certain areas of the country."

"Yes, but..."

"Let's face the facts, Steve. Your daughter has chosen to pursue a career in the sex industry and probably so will your younger daughter. The alternative is life on the breadline and I'm sure you wouldn't wish that upon them."

"They shouldn't have do things they don't want, just to survive."

"People have always had to sell their labour to live. I'm not sure you're correct when you say that they're forced to do things against their will. Are you that averse to having sex for money Sarah?"

"I ... I suppose not," the girl replied tentatively, aware of her father's feelings on the matter.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Olivia enquired.

The girl nodded.

"And you have sex with him?"

Sarah nodded again.

"Oral sex?"

The girl flushed red but nodded once more.

"Anal sex?"

She looked quickly at each of her parents then whispered in the affirmative.

"Sarah?" Steve gasped. The girl looked down at the table disconsolately.

"Wait until I see James," Steve mumbled.

"You can't judge them Steve. It's a different generation today. All the kids talk about their experiences, compare notes, even post pornographic images of themselves on Facebook. If you don't conform then you're consigned to the fringes of society, like the churchgoers of old before the church was modernised. Married couples now perform their conjugal rights at the altar with friends and relatives there to bear witness, and even join in."

"It's different I'll grant you, but it's not necessarily right."

"Marriage is on the increase again, divorce rates are plummeting. Crime rates are lower than they've ever been. UNESCO has recently rated the UK as the third happiest country in the world, behind only Denmark and the Netherlands. I'm sure it's no co-incidence that those two countries have an even longer association with the sex industry."

"You're twisting statistics to fit the facts," Steve accused.

"No I'm not. You just refuse to accept reality. You sit there in your junior school, trying not to believe that those little darlings you teach are tomorrow's prostitutes and porn stars. Some are probably already dreaming of the day that some lucky chap pops their cherry and they can finally start to enjoy themselves."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm just speaking the plain truth. If you choose not to hear it then that's your personal choice. What we do here is important. Think about my words when your Melanie is bent over a desk and one of our graduates is about to break her in. She'll soon be taking boys behind the bike sheds and either giving them a blowjob or letting them fuck her."

"She's not that type of girl," Steve spat.

"They're all that type of girl unless she's a lezzie of course, in which case she'll spend all her spare time with her tongue in her girlfriend's pussy or licking her bum hole."

Steve bit down on his tongue before he said something he'd regret. Jenny rushed to the rescue. "How's the house coming along?"

"The extension is finally finished and they're currently putting the final touches to the indoor swimming pool. It should be finished for when Mel visits in the summer."

"Are you sure it's not too much hassle?" Jenny asked.

"I've enjoyed having Sarah these past four years. I'm sure Melanie will enjoy it just as much. Are you sure you can't come as well Sarah?"

"I might be going away with friends. James's older brother and his wife own a timeshare in Spain."

"Are you going by yourselves?"

"There are eight of us going in all."

"That should be interesting," Olivia mused. "Plenty of variety."

"I don't know what you're implying Olivia," Steve snapped, "but Sarah is not about to take part in some sort of sex swapping party."

Olivia caught the momentary glimmer in Sarah's eye and knew that was exactly what she was planning. "If things don't work out Sarah, you're more than welcome to join Mel during the summer."

"I wouldn't want to spoil things," Sarah replied cagily.

"The more the merrier. Please come if you want to."

"Maybe for the week after the holiday."

"Excellent."

"Did you say we'd get the chance to speak with some current students?" Jenny asked.

"As soon as everybody's finished eating, I'll take you over to one of the student halls and let you look around. The student reps will probably catch up with you later on."


The redheaded waitress cleared away their dirty plates and brought coffee and cakes for dessert. Olivia noted stickiness around her upper thighs and discovered semen leaking from her vagina.

"What happened here Sandra?"

"One of the dad's is a right randy bastard. He sat me in his lap and mauled my tits earlier and just now, he stuffed his cock up me and fucked me in front of his wife and daughter."

"What did his family think?"

"They didn't seem that bothered but the dark-haired girl and her parents on the next table never stopped complaining. I offered to suck the bloke off but that just seemed to make things worse."

"I don't think that girl will be coming in September somehow. I doubted it when I read her application but I let some of the second years loose on her and it soon became clear that she didn't have what it takes. What are you doing later?"

"I thought I might go down the student bar."

"I wonder if you'd like to give Sarah and the others an introduction to campus social life?"

"I could do. When?"

"Around eight. I'll bring them down to you."

"Okay."

The girl skipped off happily leaving Steve somewhat flustered. The girl was extremely pretty and the thought that one of the other dads had just had sex with her aroused him intensely, even though his brain told him it was an appalling exploitation of her body.


About ninety of the attendees formed a large group that trouped across campus to a large tower block that housed students during term time. Two other students accompanied them and Olivia broke the group into three before they entered the building.

"Quite a few students have gone home for the weekend and have graciously left permission for us to view their rooms whilst they're away. I can show you a typical bedroom, the communal kitchen, and the washing facilities," Olivia told her party.

She pulled open the front door and Steve immediately asked the obvious question. "What about security?"

"There's never any trouble. People come and go as they please."

"But anybody could come in off the street."

"Some do. If they're dishy, they'll probably be well looked after, otherwise they'll end up being thrown out. We've had some youngsters from the local high school wandering in lately. The lads usually just fuck them and then send them on their way."

The group took the stairs up to the fourth floor and then walked along the landing into a small but functional kitchen. Take-away wrappers were scattered along a worktop and dirty dishes and cutlery were piled in the sink.

"Students!" Olivia sighed despondently, drawing a giggle from the parents.

"Some of the rooms are en-suite but the rest share communal facilities. This is one of the bathrooms."

Olivia opened the door and was immediately confronted by two naked girls under the shower. One of the girls was on her knees, enthusiastically eating out her companion. She noted her observers and drew the curtain across but the sounds of passion could still be plainly heard as they walked inside and inspected the facilities.

They walked back along the corridor and Steve spotted a red lamp housing mounted on the wall above each door. Some were lit others were not.

"What are these for?" he asked curiously.

"What do you think they're for?"

"You mean... ?"

"When the light is on, you can just knock and go in. Some like the variety of having a stranger come in for sex. It's certainly good practice for when you have a placement in an inner city brothel. You can get four punters an hour in those places."

"They must make a fortune," somebody suggested.

"Sex is not chargeable within the hall of residence, only in licensed premises. They do it purely because they enjoy it."

Olivia knocked and opened a door. A buxom brunette dressed in racy lingerie reclined on the bed awaiting a partner. She smiled at Olivia and allowed her group to enter a few at a time, answering obvious questions posed to her and confirming Olivia's assertions about her willingness to share her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.