Open Day at N.M.U - Cover

Open Day at N.M.U

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carnality now runs rampant with the sex industry surpassing even banking in its contribution to the economy. Schools teach real sex education whilst universities provide graduate courses in prostitution. Sarah Daniels accompanies her parents on the Department of Sexuality open day at Newtown Metropolitan University, hoping to choose from the multitude of courses on offer. The day may turn out to be a revelation, both for her and her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

There are pivotal moments in history where events can follow a multitude of paths. The resultant consequences often lead to an alternate reality that nobody in our present circumstances could ever possibly predict.

Towards the end of the 1970's, facing a motion of no confidence that would end their term of office, the Labour government formed a pact with the Liberal minority opposition. In order to facilitate this agreement, they enacted a major change in the voting system, giving the Liberals a more representative share of seats in parliament.

The next general election ushered in many surprises as several marginal parties suddenly achieved a share of power. Neo-Fascist groups such as the National Front made substantial gains as did obscure organisations with very specific agendas. One such group was the Sexual Unification Party, whose sole representative in government was Linda Drew, a former topless model and pornographic actress.

Once in power, her enthusiasm championed the Sexual Offender's Act of 1982, which mandated the chemical castration of convicted rapists and child molesters. Her other sponsored legislation included the Health Education Bill, which ensured that all children above eleven years of age had access to a minimum level of sex education. This in itself, helped deliver a substantial reduction in the number of teenage pregnancies.

The following election saw the party grow in popularity to the point that they were one of the few that controlled the balance of power between the more traditional parties. They advocated racial and sexual tolerance, helping negate the pervasive influence of the National Front, and relegating them back to the obscurity they deserved.

With substantial political power, the SUP repealed the Obscene Publications Act that the previous establishments had used to deny the populace access to all but the most sanitised sexual images. The United Kingdom soon became a bastion of the pornography industry, rivalling that of Holland and Germany in the quantity and quality of its output.

Attitudes to sex within the country slowly mellowed, with a more general acceptance of the explicit images previously expurgated by self-appointed censors. The nation's broadcast industry became one of the most liberal in the world; with few subjects considered off-limits. Legalised prostitution flourished, with police concentrating their efforts purely on preventing exploitation by criminal traffickers whilst protecting the rights of men and women to sell sex consensually.

By the end of the nineties, their policies allowed the SUP to obtain an unassailable political position and maintain an almost unlimited mandate in setting social policy. The most controversial changes involved the emancipation of children and the lowering of the age of consent to fourteen for both heterosexual and homosexual relationships.

The role of teachers also changed, with emphasis placed on helping young people achieve their sexual potential. Where once they were castigated for engaging in sexual contact with pupils, new legislation introduced strict guidelines under which such intervention could take place. Safeguards and checks prevented child exploitation by predatory paedophiles whilst nurturing an environment where nominated educators could pilot children through the confusing steps into young adulthood.

Tabloid newspapers, whose pages were once littered with the sexual exploits of the rich and famous, saw their circulations diminish as all but the most stalwart puritans accepted such behaviour as the norm. Most broadsheet media carried sexual advice, with even the London Times famously producing a six-page, illustrated guide to the best technique to engage in and enjoy anal sex.

London became the sex capital of the world, exceeding even Frankfurt and Thailand in its popularity. Most British cities boasted a flourishing red-light district that attracted sex tourism to the extent that the country finally made significant inroads into the balance of payments deficit.

For the first time, government grants made it possible for ordinary people to make a living from the sex industry. The white paper "Selling yourself for sex" outlined the financial help available to convert residential property wholly or partially into licensed brothels. To supplement income, a room of the house could be designated for sexual purposes. The mother, and sometimes the children of the house, could spend up to ten hours a week engaged in carefully regulated prostitution.

A whole cottage industry sprang up out of nowhere as the new sexual liberalisation became fashionable. The government received immense tax revenue from this work, precipitating further investment in the licensing and training of sex workers.

Other parts of the world slowly followed suit to a greater or lesser degree; the main exception being the United States where the right-wing, ultra-conservative, Christian fundamentalist Senate resisted all attempts to modernise. Only Hollywood embraced the new way of thinking, shucking of its pseudo-moral ideals and producing blockbusters unconstrained by the finicky legislators.

In 2006, Disney filmed its first explicit sex scene, soon followed by a teen comedy set entirely in a New Orleans brothel, in which the actors and actresses spent the majority of their time onscreen naked and engaged in acts of unadulterated fornication. Even animated classics were re-released to appeal to a wider audience: Snow White participated in group sex with the dwarves whilst in Cinderella, Prince Charming could only recognise his one true love by her strident cries of ecstasy during orgasm.

The main casualty of all this progress was the adult film industry who lost the majority of their subscribers when mainstream broadcasting was virtually indistinguishable from their own lacklustre output.

In the United Kingdom, plans were afoot to lower the age of consent to twelve whilst reforming the further education system to provide students with skills more suited to the changed economic climate. A number of universities established a Faculty of Sexuality that offered courses aimed at producing graduates with vocational qualifications to usher the once defamed sex industry into the twenty-first century.

Amongst the forefront of these establishments was Newport Metropolitan University. It offered a diverse range of study unequally throughout the world. With an intake of nearly three hundred students a year into its sex faculty, their alumni provided actors and actresses, mistresses to politicians, prostitutes, and a vast number of sexually qualified teachers that were required to institute the newly established national curriculum. The revised subject of Sexual Education and Instruction would ensure that every secondary schoolchild received a minimum of five hours sexual tuition per week.

In higher echelons, they saw being able to provide adequate oral sex every bit as important as accurate spelling and competent numeracy skills. In the Queen's speech, the Minister for Education, Davina Stewart promised that no girl or boy should leave the education system without the sexual skills necessary to survive in the outside world. She revealed that the government would invest heavily in providing every school with a number of qualified sex educators that would if necessary introduce each individual child to the pleasures of sexual gratification.

Age-old ignorance of what goes where would become a thing-of-the-past with workshops specially designed to instruct the child from an early age about the functioning of their bodies. Group sessions would allow interaction within their peer groups whilst one-on-one tuition would enable even the most timorous to understand the strict demands of all forms of intercourse. Sexual preference would be determined on entry into high school, with separate classes for those with latent homosexual or bisexual tendencies.

The security services carefully monitored an older generation of parents and grandparents opposed to the modern trend. They remained largely disorganised however, with the majority of the population convinced by over twenty years of falling sex crime, reduced child delinquency and increased wealth within the community.

Even the church, intensely critical of the policy in the early stages, had accepted society's shifting mores and started to offer consummation services. In these, children could safely lose their virginity, carefully monitored by their closest relatives. Parents were even encouraged to participate after the Archbishop of Canterbury finally concurred with government legislation, removing all sanction to non-procreative consensual incest.

The Prime Minister held up evidence of improved social cohesion as proof that government policy was succeeding and predicted that within ten years, an economy based on current sexual-social theory would be standard throughout the developed world.


Sarah Daniels shifted on the leather rear seat of her father's car, the jewelled plug nestled deeply within the tight confines of her rectum. Given to her two years ago for her sixteenth birthday by her mother's sister Olivia, she felt obligated to wear it during the upcoming open day at NMU, Newport Metropolitan University.

She was currently in the final year of the upper sixth at her higher education college, where she was studying Mathematics, Sociology and Sexual Studies to A2 level. Unsure where her future ambitions lay, her parents had suggested that she attend the university open day to gain a better understanding of the courses available. She'd already obtained distinctions in her chosen subjects to AS level. Her admission was practically guaranteed due to the fact her Aunt Olivia was senior admissions officer in the faculty.

The thought of living away from home was slightly daunting as, other than several weeks spent with Olivia each summer since her fourteenth birthday, she'd lived a fairly sheltered existence. During her time with Olivia, the woman had introduced her to the pleasures of lesbianism but she still considered her orientation primarily heterosexual. She'd regularly shared her body with James, her boyfriend of over two years, whose unhappiness with the possibility of her studying away from home was impossible to ignore. Despite her desire to please him, she determined not to let him hold her back from achieving her potential.

Her parents had more-or-less accepted her taking the vocational rather than academic route to graduation, acknowledging Olivia's unique experience in providing expert advise on the matter.

"Are you alright in the back?" Steven Daniels asked, slightly tired from the five hour drive from their seaside home.

"I'm fine Dad," Sarah replied nervously.

"We're nearly there. Have you got a list of questions you want answered?"

"Not really."

"Well you should have," Jenny Daniels scolded. "You've had plenty of time to think about them. My sister will be disappointed if you don't make the most of the visit."

"I'm sure I'll think of something."

Sarah was sure neither of her parents was aware of her relationship with Olivia, but both were fully cognisant of the nature of the course and possible future career prospects. The sex industry had recently surpassed even banking and commerce in earning potential and job openings were manifold and diverse.

Her father worked as a primary school teacher whilst her mother had long ago abandoned her job as a receptionist to raise her and Sarah's fourteen-year old sister Melanie. They were regarded as a fairly traditional family, making no attempt to exploit the earning potential of Jenny or the two girls. In Steve's mind, it didn't seem justifiable to expose the girls to needless sexual activity when he made sufficient income for them to live adequately.

Nevertheless, he'd recently signed the consent form for Melanie that would allow the sex-education tutor to initiate penetrative sex with his youngest daughter during the start of term in September. He felt slightly concerned that if proposed legislation came into law, children could soon experience full sex as early as year eight. He was of the opinion that fourteen represented the earliest age that youngsters could make informed choices and that at twelve years of age many would not properly understand the implications of what was happening to them.

The government argued the case, pointing out that children were exposed to blatantly sexual images from very early stages in life, either from teen magazines or from the many channels on satellite that carried explicit material that would have been restricted to sex shops twenty years previously.

"That's progress I suppose," Jenny had opined. Steve wasn't so sure.

Jenny looked back at her daughter, excited to accompany her on the first of several planned visits to prospective colleges. She'd helped her dress, accepting the current trend for the young to dispense completely with underwear. The jewelled end of the anal plug had glistened in the light and she'd assisted in lubricating Sarah to receive it.

"How's your bottom, Sweetheart?" Jenny asked,

"It's loosened up a bit now Mum."

"I don't know why she needs to wear that stupid thing," Steve complained.

"It's all the rage these days. Don't you read the Sunday supplements?"

"It can't be very comfortable."

"It's not that much different from having a penis inside it."

The previous year, for Steven's fortieth birthday, Jenny had relented to anal sex and it had since become a regular part of their lovemaking repertoire. Steven had pestered her to perform it for two years following their marriage but it was only after an incident on holiday that she'd finally decided to agree to it.

"There's plenty of time for that when she's married," Steve countered.

"Dad!" Sarah complained, embarrassed by her father's old-fashioned attitude.

Steven Daniels clung tenaciously to the outdated mores of his youth, intensely critical of the government's child education strategy. Even the six to ten year olds that he taught were subject to increased sexualisation: participating naked in physical education classes during hot weather and often turning up to school in heavy makeup and fishnet stockings. The last straw for him occurred when the drama teacher introduced a simulated fellatio scene into the school nativity play.

"You need to do a right at the next lights," Jenny announced suddenly. Steve had to brake sharply to make the turn, eliciting a sharp blare from the horn of the car behind.


The main building came into view, an ornately fronted building with well-maintained parkland to the front. Well-placed signs guided them to an ample car park where they stopped to consume a picnic lunch that Jenny had prepared prior to departure. They alighted and followed fellow visitors towards reception where they registered for their visit.

With an hour before the presentation was due to start, they waited in the refectory and enjoyed the provided coffee and biscuits whilst discussing the facilities. Nearby, other families were doing exactly the same thing.


A large lecture theatre housed over a hundred attendees, each seeking entry into one or other of the many courses available. Several casually dressed men stood at the front of the auditorium and beside them stood Olivia Gaskill. The woman wore a neat business suit, the tailored jacket hanging open to reveal her bare breasts; such was the current trend with many modern professional women. Light glinted from the shiny piercings threaded through her erect nipples.

They all talked amongst themselves whilst people continued to file in until the room was seething with expectancy. A laptop running PowerPoint displayed the NMU logo onto a huge screen via a video projector, in preparation for the presentation. After a ten-minute delay, one of the men strode up to the laptop and selected the first slide.

"Good afternoon everyone," he greeted. "My name's is Jeremy Squire and I'm the Dean of Newport Metropolitan University. I'd like to welcome you to the first of our open days in the Faculty of Sexuality. In a moment, I'm going to hand you over to our head of admissions but first I'd like to say a few words about the university, our history and standing, and finally our relationship with the neighbouring town of Newport.

"We were established by government charter in 1950 and have continually produced exceptional graduates in both the humanities and arts. In the last government report, we were rated thirty-fifth overall but in the subject of interest today, you'll be glad to hear that we were placed second, with only Oxford producing better results. We hope that next year, our consistent record will enable us to finally lay claim to that coveted top spot.

"You can rest assured that a place at NMU will ensure your son or daughter with the best possible opportunities for the future.

"The campus provides home for over thirty thousand students. Many reside onsite but the majority live in the town, three miles away. We maintain close links with the nearby community, injecting much into the economy as well as boosting tourism to the area with our support programs. We encourage students to volunteer for community projects as well as supporting local schools and businesses with our expertise."

He hesitated as he looked over the sea of faces before him.

"The Faculty of Sexuality has been running for five years now and our alumni include many well-known personalities, including the current Minister of Education, Davina Stewart. Our graduates find positions in government, become top earning escorts or even continue their studies within our extensive research program.

"I'll now hand you over to our senior admissions officer, Olivia Gaskill."

The Dean stepped back and sat down as Olivia took her place at the podium.

"Good afternoon," she said curtly. "I'd like to start by asking the question, why sexual studies? I'll then move on to ask why study here at NMU and address what occupations a degree in sexuality can open up. Finally, we'll split you into several groups for a tour of the department where you can see some of our excellent facilities and also possibly visit student accommodation.

"For those who have travelled a distance, we have rooms reserved for an overnight stay where you'll have the opportunity to meet up with current students to discuss any subject in greater detail."

Sarah stared at her aunt, remembering their last summer together. They'd reclined naked on a large swinging chair in her beautiful garden, their fingers buried in each other's sex as they brought one another to climax after climax. Sarah had worshipped the woman's nipples, chewing gently on the pierced nubs until she'd cried out in ecstasy. The woman seemed so confidant in her presentation, filling Sarah with admiration and desire.

"Why sexual studies?" Olivia repeated. "I'll answer that question by telling you that sex related occupations now make up over thirty percent of the gross national product of the United Kingdom. From your humble street prostitute to top class escorts that cater to rich businessmen or visiting foreign dignitaries, it is likely that both will have qualified from a sexual studies course somewhere in the country.

"With fifty thousand state-registered prostitutes and twice that many employed in the private sector, it is a growing industry that has still to reach its peak. Every major town and city is now obliged by law to provide facilities where unattached men and woman can go to enjoy sexual gratification, reducing sex crime to levels never previously seen.

"Welfare prostitutes combine the provision of pleasure with providing information on a whole host of benefits for the unemployed, the homeless and those suffering from disability.

"Hotels now offer a wide range of sexual services to their guests, usually included in the price of their stay whilst most major companies provide complete corporate hospitality to support sales efforts and encourage prospective clients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.