Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings - Cover

Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 8: Saturday - EARTH DAY

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday - EARTH DAY - Is sperm really a miracle drug? Can it make young teenage girls smarter if it's orally administered to them? What's the best age to do it? How much sperm is the right amount? Is it better to get sperm from a close relative to ensure acceptance by the recipient? Read all about it in this EARTH DAY story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"C'mon, what should I wear?" Nikki asked in her whiniest voice. It was eight thirty in the morning and she was calling from her place. I was still in bed. My father was next to me. We were both naked.

"I asked daddy last night and he told me we're truly going to get back to nature today. We're going to go nude – all day long."

"Emily!"

"And you should probably trim your pubes too. Daddy said he prefers a neat pubic bush."

"Shut up!" Then the Nikkster hung up. Dad and I showered together for the first time that morning. But we didn't make love while doing it. I definitely didn't want my father tired out when my younger sister arrived.


"C'mon Emily what are we really doing today?" She'd just rushed up the stairs and into my room. She never knocked when she came into our house. She just barged right in.

"What are you doing?" she asked when I let the straps of the summer dress I was wearing slip off my shoulders. I unsnapped my bra. A second later I pushed my panties down my legs.

"Your turn."

"What, we're both just going to walk around your father's house bare assed naked?"

"Yup, it's for Earth Day honey," I answered as I started to pull her t-shirt over her head. It was one of those olive green, yucky, 'Save the Planet – Earth Day 2007' ones. I'd thrown mine out a week after I'd gotten it.

"What do my boobs have to do with Earth Day anyway?"

"Daddy will explain everything later."

"Don't," she ordered as I unsnapped her bra.

"He decided we'd postpone your first 'induced lactation' lesson until this afternoon," I said as I slipped her lacy, lilac colored panties down off her hips. "What's with these anyway?" I asked as I twirled the sexy cloth in the air.

"So what are we going to do this morning then?"

"The tree planting."

"What tree planting? In your back yard?"

"Daddy's already put the mattress next to the flower bed," I answered as I took her hand and led her towards the door.

"The mattress? You're crazy! I'm not coming. Do you think I'm going to prance down the stairs starkers?"

"So I should tell my father that you've decided you don't want to accompany us to Paris and Rome this summer?' I asked, then slipped out the door of my room.

"Emily ... Emmmmileee," I heard hissed at my back but of course I didn't stop.

"Paris?" drifted down to me as I descended the stairs. Looking up I saw my best friend with her boobs hanging over the railing.

"Well I've agreed to feed him and to do some of the other things while we're in Europe but I can't do that," I told her. Nikki inched onto the top stair.

"What other things can you do? And what can't you do?"

I just patted my rear end and continued towards the living room. Nikki, naked as the day she was born, had managed to cautiously slink down almost to the bottom of the stairway when my father appeared in the doorway. He too was naked. And he was erect! He held a garland of bright flowers in each hand.

"Happy Earth Day honey," he said as he embraced me in a quick hug. Then he set one of the garlands on my head.

He turned towards Nikki. She looked like a frightened dear as she hovered uncertainly on the bottom step. Her hands had flown to protect her boobs and her pussy. Daddy started walking towards her. She looked ready to flee.

"And a happy Earth Day to you my beautiful Nikki," he said as he held out the garland in offering.

"Your daughter is crazy Mr. McIntosh," Nikki whispered while letting dad put the flowers on her head.

"She says you don't want to come to Europe with us this summer."

"I never said that! You know I didn't say that Emily," she accused.

Daddy bent down and slipped his arms under her knees and around her back and then easily lifted her up into his arms.

"I have a boyfriend Mr. McIntosh," she said as he carried out through the patio doors.

"It's too big sir," she said when he dropped her on the mattress he'd put out in the garden earlier.

"No it's not," I answered. "I was able to get all of it in my mouth easily."

"You're a liar," she said as she watched my father climb up on the bed between her legs. I picked up my video camera from the patio table. Nikki's eyes, flicking from daddy's cock to his face and then to mine saw the camera when I pointed it at her. "What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"I'm capturing your Earth Day deflowering for posterity."

"I'm not a virgin!"

"Well it's not my father's or my fault that you're a slut," I answered as I pointed the camera at daddy's penis. It was just inches away from my little sister's opening. "Beside how will they know?"

"How will who know?" she asked but her eyes were now back on the penis that was slowly levering itself inside her.

"The World Earth Day Committee wants every person who makes a commitment today to post a film of it on their YouTube site," I said as I watched Nikki's pussy close behind the ridge of daddy's cockhead.

And then he slammed it home. Nikki shrieked. My camera hummed. Daddy pulled it almost all the way out. Then he thrust again. Nikki groaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.