Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings - Cover

Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 2: Sunday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sunday Night - Is sperm really a miracle drug? Can it make young teenage girls smarter if it's orally administered to them? What's the best age to do it? How much sperm is the right amount? Is it better to get sperm from a close relative to ensure acceptance by the recipient? Read all about it in this EARTH DAY story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Hi. Watcha doing?" I asked as I walked into dad's study. I was wearing a satin robe over my PJ's and was drying my hair. The TV was on and he was holding a laptop on his lap.

"What are you doing home so early sweetie?" dad asked back. "I didn't hear you come in." He couldn't hide the fact that besides being surprised he was also happy to see me. He patted the spot next to him and I dutifully plopped down next to him on the sofa.

"Greg had a headache, he always seems to have one these days," I answered with a pout as I nestled against his body. Oh my gawd, did I really say that I asked myself silently. A little grin appeared on dad's lips. "Boys are weird," I added quickly.

"I suppose we are," dad agreed as he put his arm around me. I couldn't help but remember Nikki's questions from the afternoon as I was engulfed in dad's hug. I'd never felt quite this warm or protected with any of my boyfriends.

"Do you like Greg daddy?" I asked softly.

It took a second before dad answered. "Yeah, he's an okay guy," he finally conceded tentatively.

"What if he asked you if he could marry me?"

"WHAAAAAAT! You're not--"

"Of course not. I just wondered what you'd say," I answered with a shy grin.

"Do you love him?"

Surprisingly it was an easy answer and slipped out without thought. "Uh uh. It's like he's suddenly too young for me. I'm sorta looking forward to not having a boyfriend. Nikki feels the same way about Danny. We can't wait til next fall."

"You're lucky Emily ... so darn lucky honey," dad finally said as he gave me a loving squeeze. "University ... new friends ... experiences ... they'll be the best years of your life."

"I'll miss you and mom."

"For two days," dad said with a laugh. "Then you'll be so busy and having so much fun you'll forget to even call us."

"Never," I whispered.

"And you'll have every boy in the freshman class swooning at your feet."

"I want a man now," I said quietly.

"Oh don't worry, you'll find them," dad promised. "College men will look and seem different."

"I want someone like you".

"Hah! You don't want any old geezer like me."

"You're not that old. And you are going out with Caaarmen," I told my thirty-nine year old father. I couldn't keep the disapproval out of my voice as I said his young girlfriend's name so I quickly rushed on. "Anyway I've decided that my next boyfriend is going to be someone with hair on his chest."

"I'm not sure that should be your prime consideration when deciding which college man to date," dad answered, a smile on his lips.

"Nikki thinks it just might be the most important thing to look for in a man. She says that it's a sure sign of male virility."

"Does she?" Dad loved Nikki. But he was used to her schemes and bizarre ideas by now and so couldn't keep the tinge of exasperation out of his next words. "And what other wonderful words of wisdom have fallen from the lips of our lovely Miss Hall?"

"She likes your hairy chest especially," I answered with a smirk. Dad lifted his eyes to the heavens in response. I snuggled even closer to him.

"Somebody should have put her over his lap years ago and given her rear end a good tanning," dad said with fake seriousness.

"She'd probably love it if you were doing the spanking," I answered slyly. Gawd, I was flirting with my daddy! And I never, and I mean never, had thought of him that way before that day. Stupid Nikki and her bloody 'banana spermed split' I thought.

For the next few minutes neither of us said anything; nestled together we were both lost in our own thoughts. I finally reluctantly stirred. "I guess I better get to bed. School day tomorrow."

"Love you honey," my father said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too daddy," I answered as I stood up and then stretched slowly. I was unconsciously displaying myself for my father and somehow knew it. What was I doing? Why? He was my father!

And yet I still couldn't stop the next words from slipping from my lips. "Hey, will you come and tuck me in tonight," I asked in a little girl's voice from the doorway.

There was a quick look of surprise on his face. Then indecision. Finally he said as he got to his feet, "Heck honey, I don't think you've asked me to do that in ten years." But then he quickly added, "You go do your teeth and jump into bed and I'll come in a few minutes."

He was my father for crying out loud. But my body, encased only in a thin covering of pink silk, my favourite pair of pajamas, was trembling from head to toe when my father tentatively tapped on my bedroom door five minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.