Sarah - Cover

Sarah

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being celibate for a long time, a single mother finds what she has been missing out on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   DomSub   Water Sports  

"What!" Janet Wiest and Sarah Carlson said in unison, looking at each other with shocked expressions on their faces.

"We had two separate reservations," Janet said, after taking a moment to calm down.

"I'm sorry ma'am," the hotel desk clerk said to the women standing in front of him. "We have you both booked in room 314, a double."

Sarah reached into her purse and pulled a sheet of paper from it. She read it carefully before handing it to the clerk. "This is my confirmation for a single. My name is the only one on it."

Janet handed him a similar sheet of paper and explained the same thing to him. "We would appreciate separate rooms, please."

Janet and Sarah were CPAs and were checking in to the Holiday Inn Express. They were there for a two day new tax code seminar that the IRS was conducting. The ladies decided to check in the night before so they wouldn't have to leave so early.

Janet was twenty-four, married and had a one-year-old baby girl. Sarah was thirty-two, single (never married), and had a fourteen-year-old son, Sam. They had met three years ago when Janet came to work for the firm where Sarah was employed. When an old friend of Sarah's parents decided to retire and sell his accounting firm, Sarah and Janet pooled their money, and with a small business loan, they bought it.

"Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Because of the conference, we have no other rooms to give you," the desk clerk said, while looking at his computer screen.

"Then we have a problem," Sarah said in a voice that did not hide her rising anger. "I made these reservations three weeks ago. We have confirmations for two single rooms not one double."

"Miss Wiest, there really is not much I can do."

"Oh, I think there is something you can do," Janet told the man. "This is not our mistake."

"We want you to be both happy and comfortable. I will comp you the room for both nights."

"Thank you," Sarah said.

After finishing the check-in process the women entered their room. Sarah looked at her friend and said, "Please tell me you don't snore."

"No, but I fart really loud." Janet's eyes shone with amusement, as she watched Sarah's head snap around to look at her in disgust.

"Tell me you're joking," Sarah said.

The grin on Janet's face quickly spread into a smile and she finally could not hold her laughter back. She sat on the foot of one of the beds as she said, "Gotcha!"

Sarah started laughing when she realized that she had been the butt of the joke and sat on the other bed and kicked her shoes off.

"You hungry?" Janet asked her roommate. "I saw a Chinese place just down the street."

"Let me use the bathroom and then let's go."

Janet smiled as she watched Sarah rise to her feet and walk to the bathroom. Her eyes never left the single mother's ass until the door closed. "Oh God," she moaned to herself. "This is going to be a long stay."

The restaurant was just a block down the street from the hotel. Even though it was the first week of December, it was still warm enough for the ladies to walk. Upon entering the restaurant, they were shown to a booth and then told to help themselves to the buffet. They chatted about different things as they ate and soon were laughing like only friends could do.

Once they were back in their room, Janet headed straight for the bathroom. Sarah slipped her shoes off and opened her suitcase to retrieve a long, baggy t-shirt, which she wore as pajamas. She entered the bathroom once Janet came out and closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror as she started to unbutton her blouse. She watched herself in the mirror as she pulled the garment off her shoulders and laid it on the counter beside the sink. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, shrugged her shoulders and let it fall from her shoulders.

"I'm still a good looking woman, aren't I?" she asked herself silently. "Then why don't I have a man in my life?"

She sighed as she thought back to the night that her college boy friend pressured her into having sex. They were attending a small Christian College and both of them had come from conservative families. She was a virgin and thought John was too. When she found out she was pregnant two months later, he left school and she never heard from him again. She decided then that she would remain celibate until the right man came along. So far, that man had proved to be elusive.

She finished undressing and pulled the t-shirt over her head as she sat on the toilet and emptied her bladder.

Sarah saw Janet sitting at the foot of her bed watching TV but didn't pay a whole lot of attention to what was on. She pulled the covers of her own bed back and crawled under the sheet. Only then did she see what her friend was watching.

"What are you watching that for?" Sarah asked in disgust, as she watched a naked woman drop to her knees and start sucking a large cock.

"When I turned the TV on, this was what was on. I was going to change it but, my God, look at the size of that guy!"

Sarah absent-mindedly looked at the action on the screen. The man's erect penis had to be ten inches and big enough around that the woman was having trouble getting it into her mouth.

"What would you do for a cock like that?" Janet asked her friend.

"I don't have much experience but I think that would be too big for me." Sarah sat straighter in bed and against her morals started watching the pornographic channel. The man had positioned the woman on a bed now and had her knees pressed against her chest. He rubbed his large purple head through the wet labia of his co-star before pushing it slowly into her yielding folds.

"Oh, God," Janet moaned.

"Does Joshua have a large penis?" Sarah asked, shocked by her boldness.

"Yes," Janet answered, not taking her eyes off the action. "But not as big as that."

"How..." Sarah started to ask but stopped.

Janet turned her head and grinned at her friend. She then pushed the power button on the remote and moved to the side of her own bed. "How what?"

Sarah looked away from her friend before speaking. "I don't think it's appropriate to talk about private things like that."

"How what?" Janet pressed.

Sarah closed her eyes for several moments and took a deep breath before slowly letting it out. "How big is he?"

"Whose?" Janet was enjoying Sarah's embarrassment.

"Joshua's," came the quiet reply.

"Why would you want to know how big my husband's cock is?" Janet teased.

"I, uh, I ... oh I shouldn't have said anything," Sarah said in an exasperated voice.

"It's okay," Janet laughed. "I'm just teasing you. Eight inches."

Sarah's looked at her friend with wide eyes. "Really?"

"Really. And he knows how to use it too."

Sarah turned toward Janet feeling a little more relaxed. "Do you have good sex?"

"No, we have great sex," Janet paused and then added. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How have you remained celibate for fourteen years? I would have gone crazy a long time ago."

Sarah gave Janet a weak smile as she looked at her hands that were lying in her lap. "Does playing with yourself count as remaining celibate?"

"How often do you do it?" Janet asked.

"Several times a week. When I know Sam is asleep." Sarah said, referring to her son.

"Just your fingers?" Janet asked again.

"I ... I have a friend," Sarah said, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"A friend?" this time Janet was shocked. "Who?"

Sarah didn't answer. She slowly pushed the sheet off her and walked to the dresser where her purse was sitting. She reached inside and pulled out a slim wand with a large bulb that was angled at the end. "My friend," she said.

Janet laughed out loud. "I thought you meant a real life friend. No I don't think that counts against your celibacy."

Sarah smiled at Janet as she walked back to her bed with the toy in her hand. She saw Janet open her suitcase and reach inside. "Sarah," Janet said. "Meet my friend."

Sarah's mouth hung open for a few seconds. Janet held a toy in her hand that she had only seen on the adult site she ordered her toy from. She had wanted it but decided she didn't need it. It was longer than hers and had knobs on a rotating shaft. There was a small vibrator that she knew was meant for the clit.

"You have one of those? Why? I thought Joshua was a great lover?"

Again Janet laughed at Sarah's naivety. "Girl, sometimes he's either not around or I just want more than he has that night."

"I must sound stupid. I'm not real experienced sexually."

"No, you're fine," Janet said laying the toy on her bed. She was looking Sarah in the eye as she got to her feet and slowly started unbuttoning her knee length dress.

Sarah could not believe that Janet was going to undress in front of her. She started to speak but stopped when Janet held a finger to her mouth in the universal signal to be quiet.

When enough buttons were open, Janet pushed her dress off her shoulders and down to her hips. She paused a moment to take in the expression on her friend's face before pushing it over her hips and letting it drop to the floor.

Sarah's eyes widened in amazement as she gazed upon Janet's body clothed only in a black lacy bra, matching panties and dark stockings that were held up by a black lacy garter belt. Her eyes did not leave her friend's body as she watched her reach behind her and unhook her bra. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Janet pick-up her toy and moved towards Sarah's bed. She heard her friend's breath catch in her throat as she realized that Janet was getting on her bed.

"Janet, we, uh, you really shouldn't..." Sarah said weakly.

"Shhhhhhh," Janet breathed, holding her finger to her mouth. "It's more fun to play with someone."

Janet spread her legs slightly and pushed a button on the base of her vibrator. The toy started buzzing as she ran it up and down her slit on the outside of her panties. "Watch me. Watch me play with my pussy."

Sarah wanted to get off the bed. She thought about going into the bathroom until Janet finished and only coming out when she knew she was asleep but the sight of Janet's outstretched legs held her attention.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Janet moaned. "This feels so good."

Against her moral judgment, Sarah stayed on the bed and let her eyes roam up and down the younger woman's body. Her eyes lingered on her friend's breasts. She could not help but mentally compare them to her own breasts. She knew she wore a B cup and figured that Janet must have to be a C if not a D cup. Sarah's areolas were about the size of quarters; Janet's were the size of silver dollars. She moved her eyes down Janet's smooth tummy and thought how soft it looked. Then her eyes feasted on her friend's firm thighs as Janet started rocking her hips as the vibrations started working their magic through her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.