Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A week later Geraldine took a phone call at work, from a Brian Truk, asking if the Chiswick Lane property was still for sale, and if so could he see it the next day, perhaps at ten o'clock. Geraldine recorded the call and the appointment in her diary, and after Brian rang off she sat thinking about the call. The Chiswick Lane house was still unsold, still fully furnished. It was the property where she had been pack raped the week before, by four men probably including Brian West and James Truk.

One of Mike's three friends was a Brian, but she was sure his last name was West. Another of them was James Truk. She had by now been punished often enough by Mike for not remembering their names. The third man was Frank Snell. Frank was the man who had gone openly into the Chiswick Lane house the first time she was raped there.

Was it coincidence that this new man was really a Brian Truk, and that he genuinely wanted to see the house in Chiswick Lane?

That night as she slipped into bed with Mike, she asked him what he knew about this Brian Truk wanting to be shown the Chiswick Lane property. Mike didn't reply to her question, he just told her to get on all fours, he wanted sex. As she waited to be mounted, she asked again, "Please, Mike, tell me what you know? What is going on?"

His reply was, inevitably, "You have a lovely ass and the cane marks from your last thrashing have almost totally faded. Wait there."

She was trembling and very aroused when he returned with the cane! And she realized that he was telling her not ever to ask about such things again. The caning was short but unusually hard, eight savage strokes each of which made her howl.

In the night she woke to find that Mike had turned her face down and was very softly licking all of her welts, which were all still very tender. She moaned so he would know she was awake and aroused, and moved her legs apart to indicate he could have her if he wanted. Although of course he already knew that. And to her delight he did want her, rolling on top of her and sliding his cock into her from behind, into her rapidly moistening pussy.

Next morning, she was rather unsure how to dress. On top, of course, she had to wear her normal smart 'uniform' of black skirt and white blouse, but was unsure what to wear underneath. Normally it didn't matter but today she was quite certain that she was going to be exposing it soon after ten o'clock. She was tempted to put on something that the men hadn't seen before, something that she had so far kept for Michael's eyes only. But no, she wasn't meant to know anything unusual was going to happen today, so if it was the four of them doing this, the undies had to look normal.

She chose a nice but not too fancy frilly garter belt, the sort that any average real estate sales lady might wear for work. Same with the bra, she chose one which ensured her nipples could not be seen through the blouse. Full brief red nylon panties, worn outside the suspender straps as she had been trained to do. Mike had already left for work so she felt quite lonely as ate half a piece of toast for breakfast then left the house and drove to her office.

She was so distracted she nearly crashed the car as she tried to park it in the company parking area! She got to her desk, read her emails, sat mind in neutral for ten minutes then realized she hadn't taken in anything from the emails so opened them again and tried to understand their content, but she couldn't concentrate enough even to take in what they said. At a quarter to ten, she took the keys from the board, went to tell David she was going out to show Chiswick, and departed.

Sure enough, when she arrived at Chiswick, Brian was already there, waiting outside in his car. Perhaps watching to see if the police came to arrest him for the rape the week before!

And of course it was indeed the Brian well known to her as one of Mike's bridge partners and since then one of the men who had been fucking her on visits to Mike's house. Definitely Brian West. But instead of greeting her with a "Hi Geraldine" or anything, he walked up to her and held out his hand as he said, "Hi, I am Brian, thank you for taking the time to show me the house." She took it and forced a nervous smile, still not sure how she was meant to behave.

Once inside, he made her go straight up to the bedroom where she had been raped the previous week, and he told her quite forcefully to stand still and put her hands behind her back. She obeyed, and she felt him slip something around her wrists and pull it tight. He said, "Don't move".

As she waited for him to return, she tugged, but found her wrists were securely joined, discovering later that Brian had used a plastic cable tie.

She heard him open the front door. Moments later he came back into the bedroom with Mike, Frank and James, no masks this time, just the four men she had known for so long and with whom she had had group sex on numerous occasions.

Mike gave her the clue as to her role by going up to her, gripping her chin, tilting her head up to make her look up into his eyes, and saying, "What's your name, beautiful?"

She was about to say Geraldine when she realized this was a play, and in plays actors use false names. "Jenifer," she gasped, and she saw Mike smile appreciatively as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pushing it off her shoulders and down to her bound wrists. Then he waited while the man behind her and unclipped her bra, and Mike slipped it down off her shoulders and down her arms until it was trapped at her wrists, the bra front lying across her waist.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.