The Handyman - Cover

The Handyman

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Chapter 3: Tracy Demands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tracy Demands - A young man who has inherited a lot of money is in a boring job. He meets a young lady who is engaged to be married and his boss's daughter. He loses his job because of his friendship

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy  

His new Housekeeper Freda was a complete asset. She settled in to the work and took over all the housekeeping, and cooking leaving Tony to pursue the renovation of his home. She did not seem to mind how many hours she put in, and they soon reached a new agreement where she would take two of the spare bedrooms for her and her daughter Joan and they would live in...

Her daughter Joan frequently came to help Tony with his work on the house, and soon they became firm friends. After a while Tony would stop work in the afternoon, and spend time helping Joan with her homework after school. Immediately her grades improved quite significantly.

Tony now officially unemployed and waiting for a tribunal hearing turned his hand to working on his new home. His relationship with Lisa came to an abrupt halt when she said "Goodbye", and moved back with her parents pending her divorce.

Tony found that he had quite an ability to tackle most DIY tasks, and it seemed that Lisa had spread the word about his abilities, as increasingly neighbours began to call on him to help them in emergencies especially, where contractors were slow or claimed to be too busy to tackle small jobs.

As time went on the frequency of telephone calls from Allison decreased to about twice a week. In her calls she mentioned that she had been going to places with a man called Ralph. Tony reluctantly concluded that she had found someone else, and was quietly trying to let him down lightly.

In this mood he started to date one or two local married ladies and had a couple of one night stands

The house was soon nearing completion with the aid of small local contractors and some three weeks had passed when one day he got a telephone call asking him to visit a local pub, as the landlord had a proposition for him that may be of interest. It was about 8.00 pm, that evening, when Tony pulled into the parking area of the Dog and Partridge public house. He had difficulty finding a place to park his car, the pub was so busy. He had been asked specifically to call and see the landlord Mickey Cameron, although Tony used the pub very occasionally he did not know him that well. He had no idea what he wanted, but there was no harm in meeting him to find out.

Entering the public bar, Tony saw several familiar faces, and in particular Paddy Mansell his best friend and ex work colleague from the bank at which he had used to work, Paddy was leaning up against the bar.

"How are you doing Tony?." Paddy asked.

"Not so bad Paddy are you going to buy the poor unemployed a drink then."

"Who is that then?" Paddy asked pretending to look around.

Tony laughed, and gave him a playful punch in the stomach as Paddy ordered a pint of bitter for his friend.

"Tracy has been asking about you a lot recently, and we miss you Tony its not the same without you, and I am afraid that the recession is going to hit a few more of us before its over. I'm thinking. I will be lucky if I don't get the push myself the way things are going.

Tony and Paddy had studied together at University, and eventually worked together for some years following their graduation, but now Tony having more than ample private financial means, was not worried as the recession bit deeper but was sorry for Paddy as he knew that Paddy's wife Tracy would still be spending his money for him.

But now Tony after meeting Paddy again was also feeling terribly guilty because of his recent sexual frolics with Tracy Paddy's wife. He had enjoyed the past few weeks of his free time, doing up his house. He loved being his own boss, and being able to spend his spare time improving his property, and also helping other people, and making new friends. But now he had done almost everything that needed doing, and once again he was in danger of becoming bored with life. He had added a large extension to the house, and had enlarged the swimming pool, and was now almost at a loose end.

Increasingly neighbours knowing his interests, had called on him to do little jobs round their homes, some of them called him especially when the husbands were away. Sometimes, he found that the jobs had been of a more intimate nature, sometimes they were just lonely, and just wanted someone to talk to. However, being a fit male adult in his mid twenties and increasingly convinced that he had lost Allison was more than happy to get involved in sexual liaisons when opportunity arose. He found that many of these bored housewives increasingly demanded more than the Central Heating to be serviced. In most cases he did his best to oblige, where he felt that the ladies concerned could be trusted, and he fancied them. For the work he did, he never charged for his time, and only asked for the cost of replacements or spares to be refunded.

He was missing Allison badly, although he was still in contact with her once or twice a week. He was now totally convinced that she had got another boyfriend, although Allison was continually inviting him to go to Edinburgh and meet her new family. Tony missed her, and was seriously thinking of going quite soon, but he always seemed to have jobs or commitments he had to do, or had promised to do. He was not sure how if he got to Edinburgh to meet Allison how he would handle the rejection.

Previously over the years, he had always seemed to have a number of girlfriends, and had twice had come close to getting married, one of them being Paddy's wife Tracy, but he always had great reservations about giving up his freedom, and entering the bonds of matrimony. To be honest at the time he was a little relieved when she had left him for Paddy...

But now the situation had changed, and he felt guilty talking to Paddy, that evening in the pub, knowing full well that he was fucking Tracy his wife, not only that she was making noises about leaving Paddy for him. It seemed as though marriage to Paddy had not quelled Tracy's passion for him, and even now she was hinting quite openly that he only had to say the word and she would leave Paddy to go and live with him.

Two weeks previously Tracy had rung him, with a complaint that her Central Heating was playing up, Tony knowing Tracy of old, was a little hesitant, as he knew what Tracy could be like if she was in the mood. Eventually more out of curiosity than anything else he had gone to see her. She had greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, and called him darling. But Tony did not initially engage in any small talk, but insisted he got to work straight away on the faulty boiler. Tony had got quite dirty cleaning the tubes of the Central Heating boiler out, but when he had finished, he was certainly very reluctant to leave the house looking like a chimney sweep. Tracy quite forcibly however, insisted that he take a shower. He was so dirty he could hardly refuse, and so reluctantly and quite warily he went for a shower. She gathered his clothes and put them in the washing machine.

He had just started his shower and started soaping himself when a naked Tracy had joined him in the shower. Before he knew what was happening, her arms were locked round his neck, as she had pulled him close to her body, her beautiful pouty sensuous lips had clamped fiercely on to his, as she smothered his wet face with long passionate kisses. After a few moments she pulled away, her arms still loosely locked round his neck, she smiled happily as she looked up at him.

"Tracy you are a married woman" Tony protested.

"Don't worry, about anything now darling, Paddy won't be home for a long time. We have the rest of the day to ourselves." With her very warm very female sexy body locked against him, her pussy now rubbing against his now rampant cock Tony lost the will to resist, as once again she lifted her beautiful young face to be kissed.

Tony needed no further encouragement as now he was utterly in her power, he took her in his arms. This time she disengaged her hands, and let them go down to fondle his then quite massive erection. Then Tracy grabbed the soap, and started to soap his wet body paying special loving attention to his cock and testicles. Tony pulled her wet body close against his. He could feel her breasts, with their lovely hard bullet like nipples pressed against his chest. Her hand reached down grabbing his very hard cock and slipped his cock between her legs, so that as her hips rotated slightly, he could feel it rubbing against her soft wet vagina hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.