Hostile Takeover
Chapter 8: Amanda

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Amanda - True loves never dies...You have to kill it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Cheating   InLaws   Rough   Transformation  

Amanda came out of the shower naked. She wanted Preston to see her naked as often as he could. One of the things she liked most about Preston was his sense of honor. She was very sure he'd never cheat on her. She'd been trying to fight off her attraction for Preston for years. No one would ever understand it but she had fallen for him, the first time that Sam brought him home. He was so shy and reserved, and he looked at her like she was special. She'd caught him staring at her several times over the years. And the looks he gave her were so different from the lust filled glances most men gave her. Men had always looked at her but their attention made her feel like piece of meat, or something to be owned and displayed. Most gave her the impression that they just wanted to fuck her and that was it. Preston's eyes told a completely different story. She saw permanence, there, and love and respect. She wanted the fantasy as much as he did.

Things had never been the way people thought they were, between her and Sam. She grew up in an era, where people got married, and they stayed married, no matter what. She'd been a virgin when she married Sam. He'd been a hard drinking ex Navy man who'd learned the machinist trade while he was in the service. He'd had whores all over the world, and knew what he wanted out of his woman. He'd probably have been better off marrying a whore, because Amanda didn't know anything at all about sex.

Sam had seen her and fallen head over heels in love with the way she looked. She'd seen him as her knight in shining armor and was also smitten. She looked forward to their life together. The only thing she remembered about their wedding night was pain, but she did it for Sam. She tried everything he wanted to try over the next few weeks, but she knew that Sam wasn't enjoying what they did. Neither was she for that matter.

Instead of teaching her to enjoy sex, Sam had simply expected her to already know what to do. It was frustrating for both of them. She began to dread the nights that Sam would come to her for sex. Then she noticed that his visits began to taper off. She thought that perhaps it was like a lot of new things, at first you wanted them all the time, then when the newness wears off, you only want it occasionally.

It took a couple of months of reading articles and talking to other women to realize that something was not right. They were still newly weds, and Amanda was beautiful. By all opinions Sam should have been constantly pestering her. She began to watch his actions and his schedule more closely. It wasn't hard, and with the aid of a few friends, she caught him. Her Sam, her knight in shining armor had feet of clay.

To make it worse, the woman was nowhere near as beautiful as Amanda. In fact she was as plain as grass. She was built like a barrel, but she obviously reached Sam in a way that Amanda despite her beauty couldn't. Sam agreed to stop the affair immediately, and begged her not to divorce him. Neither of them wanted the scandal of a divorce after less than three months of marriage. They agreed to stay together, but things were never the same.

The news that Sam's mistress was with child, plunged yet another dagger into Amanda's heart. And it drove the wedge that separated them even deeper. Sam gave the other woman, enough money to move away and raise her son in a different state. He never mentioned her, the child or even the state they lived in ever again.

Amanda and Sam had separate bedrooms from that time forward. Amanda realized that Sam wanted children, and she did as well so they had regular sex. Twice a year, she went to his room and lay on his bed unmoving while he fucked her. There was no kissing, no embracing, just sex. Amanda counted the ceiling tiles and ground her teeth until Sam squirted inside of her. Then she always got up as abruptly as she could, and left. It was her way of letting him know that they were only doing it to make a baby. There would be no contact between them other than the bare necessities for procreation. Other than that, Amanda learned to pleasure herself, and Sam had his practices too. Amanda was sure that over the years, Sam had other mistresses, but he was smart enough not to get caught again.

On the surface their marriage was perfect. No one knew what lay underneath the façade of perfection though.

Ten years after they got married, Amanda found herself pregnant. Sam was shocked as well. When Charlotte was born, both parents showered her with love and affection, since neither had anyone else to give it to. Charlotte thrived and became spoiled. Charlotte's birth also led to a thawing out of the hostilities between her parents. They became friends again. They really became, great and supportive friends. Amanda made all of Sam's favorite foods and took care of him like the perfect wife should. He couldn't have asked for a better wife and partner. The only place that their marriage suffered was in the bedroom. After Charlotte was born, they never had sex again. There were always lots of little public kisses and hugs, between them. They seemed to be affectionate, but that was as far as it went.

Amanda had realized long before Charlotte's birth that she had never really loved Sam. Finding out about his cheating had ended any hope that he'd ever win her heart.

Preston was the first man she had ever truly given her heart to. When she found out that Sam wanted to try and get Preston together with Charlotte, Amanda was shocked. She suggested every possible reason why it wouldn't work. Sam had argued with her, that she didn't think anyone, was actually good enough for Charlotte. The truth was that Amanda didn't think Charlotte, was good enough for Preston. Whenever Preston came over for a visit, Amanda took every opportunity she could to tease him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.