Hostile Takeover - Cover

Hostile Takeover

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - True loves never dies...You have to kill it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Cheating   InLaws   Rough   Transformation  

I took a long drink of the Cherry flavored cola, and let out that satisfied ahhh sound.

"Can I have some of that?" asked Amanda across the darkness of the motel room. I got up and went over to the bed and gave her some.

"Press, where are you sleeping?" she asked.

"On the floor, over here," I said.

"Preston, why are you sleeping on the floor?" she asked.

"Well, there was only one bed," I began...

"Some things never change," she laughed. The sound of Amanda's laughter broke a lot of our tension. I think I'd been waiting to exhale, since this whole fiasco began.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"We're somewhere in Illinois," I said. I'm staying away from major cities. I just wanted to get us out of Michigan, as quickly as possible."

She nodded her head and looked under her blanket, and started laughing again.

"What?" I asked.

"You're, trying to kill me too," she laughed. "No wonder I'm so cold. Preston, when you put someone to bed, you're supposed to take their clothes off. That way the warmth of the blankets and their own body heat, can warm them up. Especially, when a person is in shock, like I was."

"Unh Uh," I said. "There was no way I could have done that."

"A gentleman to the end," she said. "Preston, you're all I have left. I'd trust you with my life, and I did. It turned out alright too, didn't it?"

She pulled off her top and slithered out of her damaged skirt. "Well at least you took my shoes off," she said. She dropped the discarded clothing beside the bed.

"I vaguely remember us going shopping. Do I have fresh clothes for tomorrow?" she asked.

I nodded. "You have a couple of pairs of jeans, some dress slacks, three sweaters and a dress. There are shoes and stockings and socks too. I'm not sure of the fits, but I think we'll be okay," I said.

"Good," she said, holding the blanket up. "Take off your clothes and get in here."

"Amanda, I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said.

"Preston, good idea or not, get in here. I'm scared, and I'm cold. I want you next to me."

"Amanda, uhm," I hesitated.

"Preston, I thought that a gentleman was supposed to always help old ladies across the street, or however they needed help. Isn't that what your Boy Scout handbook says? Well this old lady wants you to get in this bed and keep her warm."

"But Amanda, you're not an old lady," I whined.

"Oh yeah, I'm hot," she smiled.

I groaned. I had hoped she had forgotten that conversation. "Preston, get in here. I'll protect your virtue. But it's really flattering to have you think that way."

"I have an idea," she said. "You get in the front, and I'll sleep behind you. That way you can tell yourself you're protecting me."

We did as she said and I had to admit, it was far more comfortable, sleeping on the bed. There was also room for both of us. There was at least a foot of space between us. I stared at the windows and door watching for signs of movement, until I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning One of Amanda's arms was wrapped around me and her big soft breasts were flattened against my back.

"Uhm, Amanda, wake up," I said. I think she was a little bit embarrassed as she un-wrapped her arms and re adjusted her bra.

"You can have the first shower while I make a couple of calls. Your body wash, and bath stuff is already in the bathroom," I said.

"Thank you kind sir," she smiled. Suddenly I realized that if I stood up she'd see my morning wood, so I looked down on the floor and grabbed my pants. After putting them on I heard her giggle. As the blanket moved I caught a whiff of a very heady feminine scent, so I wasn't the only one who'd had a reaction from our close proximity. I put the thought out of my mind though.

Amanda just got up as if she didn't have a care in the world and walked to the bathroom. Her bra could barely contain her breasts which might have explained why they'd come loose during the night. And her panties were definitely not Granny panties. Again the gentle swaying of Amanda's ass mesmerized me and I couldn't look away as she walked. "Preston, are you looking at my butt?" she asked. I let that go too.

I called the plant and Myra picked up the phone on the first ring. She was going crazy asking me question after question before I could answer any of them. She had me call the police detective who had been assigned our case. I called him and told him everything that had happened. I left out the part about Anna being Charlotte.

"You did the right thing," he said. "I don't want to know where you are. Keep moving and don't stay in one place for very long. Call me every few hours. I'll let you know when we've picked her up and it's safe for you to come home."

Amanda came out of the bathroom in jeans, flat heeled shoes and a white sweater. It was a classic look, but she looked beyond classic in it. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail behind her head, and it gave me a totally different take on her. She was ageless. Her appeal was timeless.

"What?" she asked, as she caught me staring at her. "Old ladies can't wear jeans?"

I shook my head vigorously, but words failed me.

"Let me guess. I'm hot in jeans too?" she asked smiling. I just nodded my head.

"Preston, thank you so much for everything," she said. "If you hadn't come for me, I'd be dead. You saw how long it took for the fire department to get there. And when we left, the police still hadn't arrived. We need to talk about this and plan our next move, but to tell you the truth I still don't fully understand what's going on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.