Service With a Smile - Cover

Service With a Smile

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mr. Marcus's wife Harriett arranges for a young woman to perform a ministry (service) to their household, especially because of her new business trips. The story builds from simple voyeurism to fulfilled lust over a series of chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   Cheating   Group Sex   Harem   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow   School  

Will Mr. Marcus be able to maintain his composure and willpower around a young woman who struts around in her undies or less? And how will this curious and horny young woman react to him having sex with her best friend Norma, and under her mother's direction? After all, Inga is quite competitive.

Author's note: This chapter overlaps two series: "Service With A Smile" and "Dots and Dashes of Color." May the Force and consolidated plots be with you.


It was another service day. I was sure Norma had bragged to Inga about our coupling in Inga's mother's office. Inga had confided in me that the two friends shared the intimate details of their lives, and fucking Norma with Dr. Crumholtz watching was extremely intimate. At this point, the only question was, how would Inga react? Unpredictable. And what could I do, given Dr. Stephanie Crumholtz's orders to leave her daughter alone? Nothing.

When I answered the doorbell, I discovered a scowling Inga posed, body tense. She knew and obviously wasn't pleased. She marched through the doorway in her usual school uniform. After I closed the door and turned and before I could get a word out, Inga's hand imprinted my cheek. Have I told you how much I hate getting slapped?

"How could you? I found you first, but you went ahead and had sex with Norma. And my mother! Grrrr. She helped you do it. I hate her! What's wrong with me, huh?" There was a flush to her face, as if she'd gotten too much sun.

There was nothing wrong with Inga that her mother's permission wouldn't fix, but that was as likely as snow in July.

She unbuttoned her starched white blouse. The flush stopped just above her slight but enticing cleavage. "Aren't I sexy enough? Maybe Mama is right. Maybe you like big tits." She unbuttoned her skirt and it slid to the floor. Her panties were decorated in a Cheerios pattern this time. What was this, Pussy - Breakfast of Champions?

In bra, panties and thigh high white stockings, Inga was a wet dream, live and in person. No one would know if we snuck upstairs and did it. No one but blabbermouth Inga and me. And Norma. And who knows how many more?

"Your plumbing got hard in the shower. You must think I'm pretty, right?" I was jealous of her hands as they ran up and down her body.

I didn't want to give Inga a complex about her appearance, or lie to her. "Of course you are."

She ran over and dropped to her knees. "Lemme see."

I started to back away but she grabbed one leg. I lost my balance and fell backwards, missing the coffee table by a few inches. Flat on my back, trapped, I figured, okay, let her see that I'm erect and that will be that.

Her hands flew all over my crotch, freeing my dick. "See, I knew it. You do think I'm attractive. Norma had her turn. Now it's mine." She pulled one side of her panties down to her thighs. God, there was her pussy. She straddled me, her legs an arch over my groin, her hips waving back and forth. All she'd have to do is time her sway to the movement of my dick, lower herself a few inches and we'd - No! Hands off, her mother had said, and she meant it.

"We're not going to do that." I slid back. Now her face was at my crotch.

Without warning, she dropped her head toward my prick, mouth open. God, the feeling of her tongue on my dick was priceless. She sucked like she was trying to win a Popsicle melting race, but all I was getting was harder. Now her hand was on my dick, holding it steady while she toyed with the tip, then slammed down to take more.

She raised her head. "Oh, look! We've got an audience." Inga waved.

I craned my neck to see Joy Cocksworth at the window, mouth open. Oh God, sexy Joy, Joy who owes me a fuck, watching Inga suck me off.

"Do you know her?" Inga asked.

Not as well as I wanted. "She lives across the street." Joy disappeared from view. What must she be thinking? Listen, I need to talk to her about, well, what she saw."

"Not until I'm done." Inga renewed her attack. She licked the length of my erection, and then tongue-lashed the underside of the head.

My hips bounced from the carpet. "Slow down."

"Are you going to spurt? I want to make you spurt."

What else does plumbing do?

She pumped furiously with her fist. "Cum on, just like in the shower."

Inga's attention was too much. Streams of cum flew up, gobs landing on her belly and tits.

"Wow! That was great! I didn't see, the last time. Are you sure we can't do what you did with Norma?"

My dick was fading quickly. "I don't recover fast anymore. Did Harriett assign you a chore?" Perhaps I could distract her from the topic of sex.

"Nope. I can do whatever I want. Or whatever you want me to do." She winked. "Even whatever you want to do to me."

I stood up and zipped up. Inga remained on the floor, leaning back on her elbows, her legs spread with panties stretched below her knees. So small, and so tight, I bet. No! Inga doesn't get fucked. "You can clean up and have the rest of the afternoon to yourself." I moved to the door. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Wait." As I turned, Inga threw herself at me. I kept my hands at my sides, although my instinct was to grab on. Her hands circled my neck and she kissed me. Not a friendly kiss, but a firm, passionate, demanding kiss. I started getting aroused and stood taller, to break her hold. She was still naked when I marched out my front door and across the street.

A stack of discarded household items decorated the curb. That made sense. With Zenellis Enterprises taken over, Harry and hundreds of others were likely out of work. Hopefully Harry got severance. From the looks of things, he'd found alternative employment that required relocation. This visit might be my last chance to score with Joy.

Joy answered the door. She greeted me with a slap, my second of the day.

"What?" I asked.

She was practically shouting, unnecessarily because of our proximity. "You lied to me. All you wanted was to get me in bed. You don't care anything about me or the girls -"

"That's not true." I was tempted but didn't slap her back. I'm a gentleman, although a horny one. Of course I wanted to get her in bed. "I was willing to baby sit perfectly capable teenagers to make sure they took vital medicine. One of them took advantage of me. And when you found us, to even things out or for some other strange reason, you pleaded with me to have sexual intercourse with the other."

"Not that, you fool. The trip to Wisconsin. Remember our deal? I'd have sex with you if you kept Harry away from them? You said you did, but the girls told me the truth. He fucked them!"

A fleet of Hummers couldn't have kept good old Harry from banging his daughters. But Joy had asked something different, based on her own words. "I did precisely what you asked. Remember what you said? You told me to keep Harry from reaming them out with his twelve incher. And I did, with Annie's help. She came up with a technique so he could fuck them with only half his dick."

"She what?" Joy's hands were on her hips.

"It was a towel wrapped with duct tape. It prevented Harry from using his entire cock in them. Just about half."

Joy was silent.

I continued, on the offensive. "So, they weren't reamed out with twelve inches, just fucked with six. And since I'd given them each eight, I didn't think Harry's six was a problem. Remember, sweetheart, you begged me to make sure both girls got initiated by my prick."

"That's some explanation." Joy stroked her jaw. "Well, when you put it that way, I guess Annie saved your ass. The girls told me Harry fucked Annie as well."

"He sure did. The whole nine yards, I mean twelve, with no towel buffer. And since I did what you asked, and Harry told me he owed me for plugging Annie, I think you should pay up."

Another slap. Three's the charm, right?

"After what I saw, through your window? That skinny little tramp, sucking your dick? You'll fuck anything female with two legs."

Was Joy jealous? After all, she'd given me a blowjob. Do females compete about such things? "For your information, Inga and I didn't have sex."

"Why not? Didn't she find you attractive? Or maybe too small?" She crossed her arms.

Nice try at a put-down, but I was bigger than that. "No. I was saving myself for you." It was a lie, but a useful one. Women love to be flattered.

"Me? You had that young girl, hot and naked, willing to have sex, and you turned her down for me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.