A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind
Chapter 3: Kate Makes a Decision

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kate Makes a Decision - A married woman accompanies a friend on a shopping trip and learns her friend is shopping for more than antiques. When she learns what her friend has been up to she begins to have thoughts of her own about the subject and soon finds herself in a simular situation, Can she prevent herself from falling into the same trap.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Size  

I still have no Idea why he affects me the way he does, I had never felt this way about anyone since Ken and I had gotten married. If I were to be honest with myself, I can't ever remember feeling this way about anyone.

I've never felt the warm glow in my loins, that he causes just talking with him. It very well could be what he says, and how he says it, with his soft french accent, that causes the warm glow. I'll be the first one to admit, I, m pretty naive about some things. but I was beginning to wonder if what Ethan was doing to me, is whats known as being seduced. If it was, I was beginning to understand how a seducer makes a woman feel, and how he is able to conquer all of the obstacles she puts in front of him.

As I sat there thinking about Ethan, and our day of window shopping. I couldn't help thinking about how nice he'd made me feel. Telling me how beautiful I am, and how he was so attracted to me, that he had trouble taking his eye's off me. He had to know I was at least ten years older than he is, but it didn't seem to matter, as he talked about how romantic it would be having dinner with me.

Then there are his lips, those somewhat full curved lips, that to me, look so kissable. Much like Angelina's, but not as full. god, if he had kissed me I would have died. He reminded me of the statues you see of young Greek gods, with his slim hips, broad shoulders, the black collar length curly hair and somewhat boyish handsome face, coupled with being nearly six foot tall, he seemed almost godly like.

As I moved down deeper into the sofa that I was half sitting, half lying when I felt a dampness in my panties. Something that had never happened to me until today. I'd just started to slide my hand under the waist of my shorts to see if I was actually wet, when the phone rang. I'd left it on the arm of the sofa after talking to mom so I reached over and picked it up saying, "Hello."

"Ethan!" I was just thinking about you and was just about to call you. Yes they were good thoughts," giggles, "I'm not sure I should tell you. Naughty? maybe a little" I said laughing now. "I was just sitting here trying to decide what I was going to do this weekend since I'm all alone. Mom took the kids to see her parents, and my husband won't be back until at least Monday. Ethan I can't do that. Why? Because I'm married. No, It's not just you I don't trust. You think so? Maybe, let me think on it. If it's dinner and a slow walk around the old District, I may consider it. If you promise not to try to keep me their, I may think about it."

"Well Ethan, frankly, I'm not quite sure which one of us I don't trust. I'm still not sure if I trust myself to be alone with you. Why? Because It's how you make me feel that scares me. Oh, I don't have to be afraid, That's what you think. I was just about to call Mona to see if she would come with me, when you called. What do you mean, you can't afford to take two lovely women to dinner at the same time? Whats the matter, don't you think you could handle both of us? Oh ya right, I doubt that." now we were both laughing.

I said, Let me call her, and see if she'll ride along with me okay? Then I'll call you back and let you know what I've decided. What time do you close the store? oh okay, that gives us about 3 ½ hours, we should be able to make it by then if we decide to come, if not, I may come tomorrow."

"Oh Ethan, I didn't mean to make you sad, what can I do to make you happy?" oooooooohhhh. "I don't think so, your being naughty now. Ethan, I promise I, ll consider coming alone, if for some reason Mona's unable to come with me, okay? But it will only be for dinner and a walk once around the District. I want that understood. Okay, as soon as I find out, I, ll let you know, bye".

I hit redial to talk to Mona but no one answered. I let it ring several times, then the recorder came on saying, leave a message, we'll get back to you Monday. I hung up the phone and moped around for almost an hour, then decided, what the hell, no one will know if I go and pick up my lamp and have dinner with Ethan. After all, what could it hurt? We'd be in public. The most that could possibly happen would be a quick kiss and only then, if he were to catch me off guard, which I'm pretty sure Ethan wouldn't do. I really thought he was mostly talk.

I went into the bedroom, undressed and took a quick shower. I toweled off my hair and slipped on a pair of black lace bikini style panties. I decided to wear a somewhat casual black cocktail dress with a behind the neck strap, with a very low cut bare back that stops at the waist. The front was quite similar with the neck line dipping quite low and shows quite a lot of cleavage. The hem is at least five inches above the knee and I felt a little uncomfortable with that, but it was really all I had to wear that I felt would be appropriate to wear to dinner on a warm summer night.

I didn't, have to worry about a bra as it had built in cups which made my breasts look like I wasn't wearing a bra at all, but still held me in place. As I stood in front of the mirror brushing my hair I thought, maybe I should wear something else, this looks pretty daring for me to wear to dinner with a man other than my husband. Damn it, that's why I, m going in the first place, to do something different for a change. Something I hadn't done since I'd gotten married. I was going to meet a man and have dinner with him, that was all.

I arrived about a half hour before it was time to close the shop. I parked my car in the same parking lot Mona and I had parked. Getting out I meandered my way down the street window shopping, arriving at Jon and Ethan's shop a few minutes before closing time. I opened the door slowly and entered.

Ethan said from the back room "I, m sorry, but I, m closing, If you could come back tomorrow, I'd be very happy to help you then?"

"Okay, I guess I could come back then, I, ll find someone else to have dinner with."

I opened and closed the door quickly, and waited as Ethan came running out of the back room shouting. "No, no wait. I didn't know who it was."

The look on his face was priceless. I couldn't help but start laughing. "Do you chase after all of your women customers?" He stopped when he got to me, looking at me, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"My god Kate, you are such a gorgeous woman." Lifting my hand to his lips kissing my fingers, he said, "I have to wonder. Do I deserve to take such a beautiful woman to dinner?"

"If you keep doing those kind things and talking like that, your going to scare me into going back home",

"AAAAhhh but Kate, you are a most lovely woman. Placing his index finger under my chin, he tilted my head back kissing my lips. Before I could gather my wits to return his kiss, he pulled back looking into my eyes. His lips soon found mine as we kissed a very long sensual kiss. His fingers caressed my neck, holding my lips to his.

When it was over I said, "Ethan I can't do this. It's not you, It's me. I want to, but its not right."

"I understand Kate, I had no right to do that, "Would you care to come with me to my apartment and have a glass of wine while I get ready for dinner. It's early yet, and we want it to be dark, so the lights are lit when we are eating. Or don't you trust me to behave myself after what just happened?"

I smiled, "yes of course I trust you, I'd love to have a glass of wine with you."

As I had suspected, he lived in one of the apartments in the old hotel. It was small, but very nice. There was a full view of the old district below. He was showing me around the apartment, and the perfect view of the old district below. When we got to the bedroom he stopped. "Maybe I should wait out here while you look"

I laughed, and looked inside seeing a huge king sized bed. I said, "It must get awfully lonesome sleeping in that huge bed all alone.

"I got it hoping there wouldn't always be just one person sleeping in it."

I looked up to see him looking down at me with those almost black dreamy eyes. I turned and walked quickly back through the living room into the kitchen sitting on one of the bar stools at the counter.

By the time he'd finished showering and getting ready, it was dark. I stood looking out the window at the glow of the dim lights all around the district. Ethan had been right. It looked very romantic. I was sipping my wine when Ethan came up behind me putting his hands on my bare shoulders whispering in my ear.

"Is my lovely lady ready to have dinner?" then gave my ear a quick kiss, sending a shock wave through my body.

"Yes she is" I said. I was afraid of what might happen if we stayed a minute longer.

"Then let us go, and begin a wonderful night out."

I felt a tinge of guilt as he said, a wonderful night out. That should be my husband saying those words to me. I was going out to dinner with a man who was not my husband. I had already made up my mind I wasn't going to sleep with him. I was going to enjoy myself having a quiet dinner and a leisurely walk in the dim lights of the old district and then go home.

Ethan asked me what type of food I would like to have tonight. There was Italian, that was very good, there was a Greek restaurant, a Chinese place that was very good.

I said,"How about Greek? I've never tried that"

He smiled,"You really must, its very good."

Smiling I said,"Lead on, I'm with you, wherever you lead, I will follow."

He smiled, saying, "be careful what you say, I may hold you to it."

I tucked my arm under his and we walked arm in arm to the elevator. Out onto the street, the summer air was warm, but not hot, as it sometimes is this time of year. We passed a sea food place and he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.