A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind
Chapter 2: They Both Get What They Want

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: They Both Get What They Want - A married woman accompanies a friend on a shopping trip and learns her friend is shopping for more than antiques. When she learns what her friend has been up to she begins to have thoughts of her own about the subject and soon finds herself in a simular situation, Can she prevent herself from falling into the same trap.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Size  

It was almost two weeks later that I received a call from Ethan saying he thought he'd found the perfect lamp for me, he'd found it at a dealer in Boston and had contacted him. The dealer in turn had sent a photo of the lamp and a description of the details. It sounded exactly like what I'd told Ethan I had in mind, so he had went ahead and bought it, with no obligation for me to buy.

He said, "if it isn't exactly, what I you're looking for, I'll keep looking.

"Oh Ethan" I said, "you are simply marvelous, to have done that for me.

He laughed saying, "I would not have done it for anyone else," As Ethan talked I once again felt like I had butterflies in my stomach and felt that warm glow in my loins, I couldn't believe he was still having this affect on me, after almost two weeks not seeing him.

Ethan said, "you really should try to come over in the evening to look at the lamp. If it isn't what you had in mind, we could look in a couple of the new antique catalogs I've just gotten, to see If you could see anything else you might like."

"Plus, I'm really looking forward to making good on my offer of a nice quiet dinner at one of the outside restaurants and after dinner, a nice stroll along the dimly lit street's of the District, I'm sure you'll find it to be a very romantic way to spend an evening."

As he was talking, my mind went their. I was having dinner with this young, very handsome, dark Frenchman. After dinner and wine, we were strolling slowly down the dimly lit streets, stopping only to steal a soft kiss, then walking on.

"I heard his voice say. "Kate? Are you still there?

"Oh, yes, I, m sorry, something distracted me."

"Oh good I thought I'd lost you."

"No, I'm still here."

"Good, I would hate to have lost you, oh! and please, call before coming down would you Kate? "My father and I trade off going to the auctions, if I'm gone you'll have to deal with him and I would hate not seeing you again. Besides, I, m much better looking than he is," he said, laughing hardily.

It was Friday when Ken called, to let me know he was going to have to stay over. There had been a serious equipment failure, and they needed to get it fixed and up and running, as quickly as possible. That meant he would not be coming home until sometime Monday at the earliest.

I filled him in on what was going with the kids in school, and there games. I told him I loved him and would miss not having him here with me on the weekend. After talking to me, he talked to the kids, telling them he loved them and he would be home soon and to be good for there mother, then hung up.

I sat thinking about what the kids and I might do over the weekend, since Ken wasn't going to be home with us. I had just decided on taking them to see a movie when Mom called and asked if she could take them to see there great grand parents, as they hadn't seen the kids since Christmas.

I packed them all an overnight bag and mom came to pick them up about an hour later, saying she would have them back around noon Sunday.

This left me all alone, to do whatever I wanted to do. I sat thinking about what I 'd like to do during my unexpected free weekend. No sooner had I started thinking about, when the lamp popped into my head. I could call Ethan and go pick up my lamp. But then thought, he may not be their today, maybe I should wait until tomorrow, Saturday. I could call Mona, to see if she'd like to ride along with me, that way I wouldn't be there alone with Ethan.

Is that what I wanted? or did I really want to go alone and have dinner with Ethan? No, I better not do that, being alone with Ethan, very well could get out of hand. If he were to come on to me like he had the first time, I'm not sure I could resist him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.