A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind - Cover

A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Chapter 1: Kate Inquires About A Roving Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Kate Inquires About A Roving Eye - A married woman accompanies a friend on a shopping trip and learns her friend is shopping for more than antiques. When she learns what her friend has been up to she begins to have thoughts of her own about the subject and soon finds herself in a simular situation, Can she prevent herself from falling into the same trap.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Size  

I was talking by email to a person I consider a dear friend. I have never actually met him. But many of you have read and enjoy his stories in Storiesonline. The subject that came up was cheating, it doesn't matter by whom, it should be considered equally wrong, no matter if it's the husband or the wife that does the cheating. At least that's the way I feel.

Then I asked him the question, did he think all people were cheaters the difference being some people were able to control there inner feelings that prevent them from cheating? Or, was it that some people are just born cheaters. No matter who they are married to, they just like to have sex, whenever, or wherever they find it, even though they're married, they just can't turn it down. And it doesn't seem to make any difference male and female alike, are cheaters.

So I asked myself, why is it, take for instance, a woman that has been a devoted loving wife and mother, never having cheated on her husband. All of a sudden she finds herself in a situation she's never been in before and ends up cheating on her husband, even though she's never even thought about cheating on him before. This is her story.

They have three children, ages eleven ten and eight. She has always been a great mom, helps out with there school functions, takes them to there games, and still manages to find time to go to the gym a couple of times a week.

She goes to the Gym because it makes her feel good about herself as a woman, and helps her relax from the stress of everyday life of raising three children, while her husband is away working much of the time.

Her husbands job requires him to be gone quite a lot of the time, but she has accepted this as part of making it possible to have the lifestyle she and her family enjoy. They have a nice home with a pool. The children go to a good school. She and her husband belong to a country club. Her husband enjoys playing golf whenever he's home and she likes to play tennis with a few of her friends, life is good. Or is it.

One day, a friend of hers calls and invites her to ride into the city with her. Her friend Mona, likes to go to the city and visit the antique stores from time to time. Over the years she's been able to pick up some nice art work at reasonable prices. Mona said, after shopping for antique's they would go have lunch at one of the outside restaurants located in the same area as the antique shops, just have a fun day. Two married, thirty some year old women out on the town.

Mona called her that morning as she was about to leave home, to take the kids to school, asking if she would like to ride along with her into the city. She told Mona she would have to think about it and get back her as soon as she got back home. She thought about it on her way home from taking the kids to school, and decided it would do her good to get out and do something different from what she did every day.

She realizes her husband is tired of going places by the time he gets home on weekends. Even though he does manage to take her and the kids to do something together, for at least part of the short time he's home. Although he never turns her down to have sex, a lot of the time, he comes up a little short, leaving her not completely satisfied. But she understands and doesn't pressure him about it. Over the years it seems to have become more important that had been in the earlier years of there marriage. She was content the way things were but had begun wondering if she might be missing out on a lot of things, according to the internet it seemed as though she was. But wondered if everything she saw on the net was true.

That morning as she was driving, she started thinking about how most weekends go around there house when her husband Ken, is home.

Friday after school, she takes the kids to her moms. Her mom is alone, since her father passed away a year ago and loves to have them over. It gives her a reason to go have pizza and not go alone.

She always says how they play her out, but we all know It's her way of saying, they had a good time.

With the kids tucked away at moms for the night she's free to enjoy all the sex her and her husband can possibly enjoy in one night and again in the morning.

About noon, the kids will be coming home to be with there daddy, and that's pretty much how it goes. Unless her husband is lucky enough, on rare occasions, to not have to travel for a week or two. On those rare occasions it's time for them to get with friends, relatives and neighbors for barbeque's and fun times.

So, when her friend Mona called inviting her to ride along too the city, she thought why not, it would be a welcome relief, to do something a little different.

She called her mom and asked if she would pick up the kids after school, then went on to explain she would be going into the city with Mona, She explained to her mom, Mona was Jacks wife. Jack was a good friend of Ken's, they worked for the same company.

This all taken care of, she grabbed a quick shower, then put on her new black hip huger slacks, which she had come to doubt she would ever get a chance to wear. She chose a cream colored silk blouse to go with the black slacks and a pair of natural leather ankle wrap thongs. She was sure they would be doing extensive walking if she knew Mona, and the thongs would be much easier on her feet than anything with a heel.

It took about an hour and a half driving time, to get into the city. Traffic was light, as it was between morning rush and lunch time. It was a good thing Mona was driving. It had been awhile since I'd been to the city and things had changed. The streets were different, lanes had been added, and traffic lights had been changed. I was glad I didn't live here, or have to come here other than for an occasional visit, like today. I had no desire whatsoever to live in the city.

Mona knew her way around and soon we were down in the old part of the city where the shops were. It had become a run down area until a few years ago, that's when The city had decided to spend some money and get some developers to come in and together, rebuild the old district.

They refurbished the old hotel to its original condition and converted some of the floors to office space. Next they worked on getting people back working in the area. Once that happened, things started coming back. There were couple of sports bar's, where a lot of the younger crowd hung out. It wasn't far from a small college so they done quite well with the student trade. A few nice restaurants had opened and most had outdoor seating and the food, Mona said, was delicious.

As we drove around looking for a place to park, Mona pointed out one of the restaurants and asked if I'd ever eaten there.

I said, "Mona, I haven't been in the city in ages, and never in this area. I had no idea it even existed."

"Then that's where we'll have lunch, my treat."

"Oh no, you drove, so it will be my treat, or I'll sit in the car and wait for you."

"You're such a spoiled child" she said laughing. I could tell it was going to be a fun day.

We found a parking lot in which to park, and still be able to walk to several different shops and the restaurants. We got out, locked the car and walked out onto the sidewalk. Mona stood looking around at the different shops then said pointing."Lets go over and start with that one. By the time we get around to over here, it will be lunch time." Mona led the way as we headed towards the first shop. It had been renovated to be like it was when it had been built nearly a hundred years ago, both inside and out. Upon entering, it gave you the feeling you had just went back in time a hundred years or.

Mona saw a couple of paintings she kind of liked, but decided to look in some of the other shops before buying.

I found a crystal vase I liked real well and could use on a small entrance stand so I bought it. I dropped it off in the car on our way by then we were off to another shop. This one was mostly old furniture, which neither of us found to be what we liked, so we moved on to another shop.

When we entered this one a man, I'd say in his mid forties came out of the back room, when he saw Mona he smiled, holding out his arms to embrace her.

My goodness, "It's been ages, It's so wonderful seeing you again." He put his arms around Mona hugging her to him, his hands rubbing over her back, uuummm, "you feel and smell as wonderful as I remember."

Mona's arms were around him hugging him tightly, I heard her say in a soft voice, "so do you Jon Paul, it's been much to long."

"They broke the hug and Mona introduced me to her friend. Taking my hand to his lips he said in a French accent.

"I am so delighted to meet such a beautiful lady and to be a friend of the beautiful Mona, is a double delight." I thought my knees would buckle if he held onto my hand any longer.

Mona said laughing, "you better look out, he may try to talk you into going into the back room so he can show you his private collection", I felt my face flush as she said this.

Jon Paul laughed,"Mona you know me only to well" then we all laughed.

Mona said, "what do you have new for me this time Jon Paul?

"I have two pieces that I've saved back for my favorite lady." he said smiling. "But before I show you, we must first have lunch."

On our way to the door, Mona told Jon Paul I had promised to buy her lunch at the Snooty Fox, as we both wanted to enjoy sitting outside.

He said "that will be wonderful, and I will let her buy my lunch as well. We were all laughing as we got to the door.

He called to someone in the back saying. "I'm going to lunch with two beautiful young ladies, you look after the store." As we started out the door towards the restaurant, he took Mona's hand in his and put it to his lips kissing it saying "so how have you been my dear? It's been so long since I've gotten to see you."

"I know Jon Paul, it just seemed like every time I tried to come see you, something came up and I was unable to make it. I've wanted to see you again in the worst way. You do know that don't you Jon Paul?"

"I truly hope so," Jon Paul said, looking at her as they walked hand and hand across the street towards the outdoor seating. As I watched and listened I began to wonder if Mona and Jon Paul were a little more than business friends.

After seating us and the waiter had taken our orders they began talking again. I began feeling like they had all but forgotten I was there. I was left out of there conversation as they talked about old times. I sat there looking around taking in the sights of the old district when I happened to notice how close together they were. I thought, they are sitting quite close, for casual acquaintances.

I was beginning to wonder if Mona and Jon Paul had ever been more than just friends. Maybe she had known Jon Paul before she knew Jack. Her cheating on Jack didn't even enter my mind at the time. Jon Paul is a dark handsome Frenchman, with a sexy French accent. It wouldn't be that hard for a woman to let herself be talked into maybe having an affair with him. As they sat and talked and I listened. I couldn't help wondering, how many of his women customers did he treat like this.

The waiter brought our food and a bottle of white wine for each of us, giggling I said, "we'll have to stay over night if we drink all this wine."

Jon Paul and Mona both burst out laughing, Mona saying half kidding. "That wouldn't a be a first." I had to wonder what she'd meant. Had she drank to much wine with Jon Paul and had to stay overnight in a hotel? If so, was it in the old hotel with Jon Paul?

Mona had told me, that part of the hotel was still rented out as rooms, but part had been made into small, one or two bedroom apartments and the street floor into office space. I wondered if Jon Paul had an apartment their.

I thought I'd, had enough wine when I started thinking about my best friend maybe cheating on her husband. That was just crazy. I sat back sipping on my Ice water trying to clear out the cob webs left there by the wine, but try as I might, I couldn't keep myself from sipping the sweet white wine, It was so delicious. I was enjoying myself looking at the sights around me thinking, we must do this again soon. It's so relaxing, I could just sit here and let Mona do her shopping alone.

I looked back across the street at the shop from where we had come and saw a young man, I thought to be in his early twenties if even that, standing looking back at me. He smiled broadly as we made eye contact, then he gave a small wave. I couldn't help but smile back and the wine lifted my hand slightly off the table in a subdued wave back. Jon Paul and Mona were to busy talking to even notice. I finally had to break eye contact with him as I started to feel a stirring in my loins, which I'm sure was caused by the wine.

Page 2 Mona tells Kate

They sat and talked until Mona suddenly said, "we had better get a move on if we are going to look at all the shops.

Before I could hand my card to the waiter Jon Paul said. "Her money is no good in here, only in my store." Laughing he handed him his credit card. We thanked him for treating us to lunch and he said jokingly. "I will get it back two fold, in one way or another, I promise you that."

Mona laughed saying, "he means it to."

"Ah my beautiful lady, I have given you only the best, when you come to see me and you know it."

"Yes Jon Paul, you have given me some good deals over the years and have also taken good care of me."

"Yes you know I've always given you what you've asked for." Mona looked at Jon Paul smiling.

We left the restaurant and went back over to the store. Jon Paul walking this time with his hand on the small of Mona's back, I had to wonder once again how long and how well do they really know each other.

We entered the store and Mona said, "now Jon Paul, what is it you have that is so special for me today."

"Ah yes follow me."

I wasn't interested in paintings, So I said I would stay and browse around in the store. I was browsing around not looking for anything in particular, when a voice behind me said. "Is there anything in particular I can help you with?" startled I turned around and found myself face to face with the young man I'd seen from across the street.

I felt myself blush as I said. "Hello, no I was just looking."

"If there's anything I can help you with just let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you any way I can.

As he was talking to me, I watched his eyes slowly taking in my body. My loins felt so tight, I don't think I could have moved if someone had yelled fire. Why is he making me feel this way. His eyes make me feel as if I, m slowly but surely being undressed and I'm now standing here naked in front of him.

It was all I could do to keep from taking the step between us. Putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. As I looked at him I couldn't help thinking, he has the most sexual, kissable, looking lips I've ever seen. I'd never met a man that made me feel and think, the way he did.

I started moving around the store slowly when he asked, "how long have you known Mona?" She is one of our favorite customers."

I said "We've been friends for about three years now. We live only a few blocks away from each other. After a company merger, my husband was transferred to the same company that Mona's husband is with, that's how we became neighbors and friends."

Smiling, "she is a beautiful and charming woman. I would imagine you are much the same, the beauty I have already seen. I'm just now beginning to see the charm," If he'd known what I'd just done talking to him, I'm not sure what would have happened between us right there in the store.

I felt my face flush I'm sure, to a bright red. It had been years since anyone had said things like this to me. Back then it had been my husband while he was courting me but they hadn't affected me this way.

Wanting to change the direction of of our conversation for very obvious reasons. I said, "you wouldn't happen to have a lead crystal, table lamp would you?" I bought a very nice crystal vase, at one of the other stores and I think it would look nice along with a small, Crystal lamp.

"Hmm let me think, we may have one, please come with me, I followed him across the store near where Mona and Jon Paul had went through a doorway into the back. "By the way" he said, turning to face me holding out his hand, "my name is Ethan."

I held out my hand to shake hands, to me utter surprise, he took it to his lips kissing my fingers,

I choked back a gasp, "my name was Kate."

Holding my hand close to his lips, his dark brown eyes looking deep into my soul, he said. "Kate, it is truly a pleasure to meet you." All I could think of is this has to stop, now! right now.! Slowly letting go of my hand he said, "let me show you a lamp I have right over here."

He then led me around to the back side of a shelf where there were several lamps, I stood looking at them. I think he knew I didn't see anything I really liked, when he said. "If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, don't buy anything."

"Never buy anything you really don't like, you have to live with it you know." "Tell me more about what you want and let me look around on the net, or in our catalog's. I'm sure we will be able to find something that will satisfy your tastes. I will be more than happy to try and find exactly what your looking for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.