Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a light lunch, Ty suggested we go for a walk in the park. Mom wasn’t busy and he insisted she join us.

She tried to convince him we’d have more fun without her but he refused to listen. She acted like she didn’t want to go but I think she’s secretly pleased he wants her to come with us.

We enjoyed a leisurely walk around the nearly empty park. The conversation was light, mostly just a lot of kidding and teasing. We were almost all the way around the perimeter path when we noticed Lisa and Ken sitting in the bandstand. It was not our intention to interrupt what we suspect is a pretty serious conversation but they saw us and waved us over.

All three of us know the reason for this meeting and we aren’t certain we want to be a part of it if they haven’t already worked it out. On the other hand, maybe if we gang up on Ken it’ll help.

The two of them have been talking for a couple of hours but as we came closer it was obvious from their expressions the problem, Ken’s objections to Lisa having sex with a black man, still exists. Mom asked them if they wouldn’t rather work it out by themselves.

Lisa sighed dejectedly and replied, “I don’t think talking about it is going to make a difference.”

I turned to Ken and asked, “Do you want us to join you or will that seem too much like we’re ganging up on you?”

He grinned self-consciously and replied, “You’re more than welcome to join us. But I don’t think there’s anything you can say that can smooth this out.”

We sat down and Ty asked, “Can I ask you a personal question without pissing you off?”

Ken nodded.

“Did you have sex with your sister?”

Ken grinned and said, “She demanded it. She did it for the wrong reasons. Or at least she did in my opinion. She did it because she knew it would kill our mom if she knew. She dragged me into her room and just about raped me in her bed. I was scared to death but she ... well, I got the impression it was every bit as exciting as she hoped it would be. It bothers me that she only fucked me because she doesn’t like our mom. Well, I suppose that isn’t the only reason. But it’s the main reason.”

Ty smiled and asked, “How do you feel about Di now?”

“I love her. Hell, we’re closer than we’ve ever been before.”

“How would you feel about her if she was going with them tomorrow to fuck those black guys?”

Ken looked like he’d been slapped. There was a long silence before he asked, “She isn’t ... is she?”

I shook my head.

Ken looked relieved. Only then did he actually think about the question. But instead of answering he asked Ty, “Why doesn’t it bother you that Ange is going there tomorrow?”

“I guess I’m a voyeur. I didn’t realize it until I watched Toby making them take their panties off on the way to school. I got so hot watching those morning shows I just about had to start bringing a change of underwear to school. And later, when I watched her having sex with other men, and women, and girls; even when she had sex with dogs my dick got so hard it hurt. I love watching her have sex almost as much as I love having sex with her. In a way it’s the same thing. When she’s having sex with someone else and I’m watching it’s just another way for us to have sex.

“I watched those guys at Marty’s house having sex with her and I’ve seen the DVDs she made before we met. And I promise you I love it almost as much as she does. Do you want to know what I’m most disappointed about?”

Ken nodded.

“I’d give anything if I could be there tomorrow to watch them getting fake raped by those black guys who think they’re forcing them to put out for them. I get a hard-on every time I think about it.

“Maybe it’s a kind of reverse prejudice. I hope not. I’d hate to think there’s a part of me that thinks that way. But I have to tell you, it turns me on even more because the guys are black. I’ve seen pictures of black men with white women, including the pictures of Jaz and some black guy in a men’s restroom. And I’ve read a lot of letters in a men’s magazine I like to read from white couples who have sex with black men. The idea of it really excites me. The difference in skin color somehow seems to make it incredibly erotic.

“I don’t understand why I react that way. I’m certain it isn’t about prejudice. I think it’s just that the contrast is so erotic. But the truth is it isn’t really important why it’s exciting as long as Ange and I both feel that way.

“What are you worried about, Ken? Are you afraid their color is going to rub off? I don’t get it. I know you have black friends at school.”

Ken sighed and after a moment he said, “I could give you the easy answer. My parents are both bigots, especially my mother. Nothing sets mom off more than seeing a black man with a white woman. She’s apt to say a lot of very unchristian things about a girl with a black guy. The funny thing is that even though it bothers me, too, I always want to call her on it when she goes off like that. She sounds like such a hypocrite.

“But I don’t think it would be honest of me to use that excuse. I didn’t get any of my other opinions from her. Whether it’s subconscious or not, I tend to believe the opposite of just about everything she believes. I hate the way her mind works.

“And you’re right. Some of my friends are black and I don’t even think about their race. I don’t feel any differently about them than I do about my white friends or my Hispanic friends.

“I can’t tell you why it happens. But every time I see a black guy with a white girl it makes me uncomfortable. I don’t freak out. I don’t feel like beating anyone up over it. I haven’t ever said anything about it out loud to anyone except Lisa when she told me what she has planned for tomorrow. I’ll even admit I’m embarrassed that I feel that way because I know it’s wrong. But it’s a gut reaction and I’m not sure how I’m going to feel tomorrow knowing what she’s doing with those black guys.”

Mom smiled and said, “I guess it’s a hopeful sign that you’re embarrassed about it. Have you ever seen pictures of a white woman having sex with a black man?”

Ken shook his head and said, “No. I never had any desire to.”

“Maybe if you did you’d feel differently. It won’t hurt to try. If Lisa took you to her room and gave you a loving blowjob while you were looking at them it might help, too.”

Ken tried to hold it back. But after trying to choke it back he ended up laughing out loud while we all looked at him like he was losing it.

He got himself under control and explained, “Sorry. That’s the first time a mom has ever suggested I should take her daughter to her bedroom and look at dirty pictures while she blew me.”

It is kind of amusing when you hear it put it that way.

Ken is skeptical. But he’s willing to give it a try. He knows if he can’t get his gut response under control it probably spells the end of his budding romance with Lisa. And after all, sitting down and looking at dirty pictures while a beautiful young girl sucks your cock can’t be much of a sacrifice in the name of science. Not a lot of boys, or men either, are going to turn down an offer like that.

Lisa and Ken joined us when we left the bandstand. We walked the rest of the perimeter path and then up the block to our house. Alex came home while we were out. Allan and Di met up with Carol at the mall and brought her home with them. The four of them are in the family room watching Di’s first DVD again.

All four of them are naked. They looked a little embarrassed when we came in, as if we caught them doing something bad. They got over it quickly when no one seemed to notice they were naked or that they were watching a sexy DVD.

The original plan was for Lisa and Ken to go upstairs alone and try to work out Ken’s problem. When Lisa saw Carol she invited her to go with them and tell them about her neighbor and what we have to look forward to tomorrow.

I want to hear that so I asked if Ty and I could join them. The five of us went up to our room and undressed. As it turns out, Carol knows of a few good websites specializing in pictures of interracial sex.

I sat Ty down at the head of my bed, propped him up with my pillows behind him and leaned him back against the wall. When he was comfortable I stretched out with my head in his lap and began to tease his cock and balls. I wasn’t sucking his cock. Just teasing it, keeping it interested.

Mom stuck her head in the door. When we looked up she quietly asked if she could join us if she promises to behave herself.

We laughed and invited her in. She crossed the room and sat quietly on Lisa’s bed. She said, “Just make believe I’m not here.” So we did.

Lisa went to and bookmarked the sites Carol told her about. But before they entered them and started looking around she showed Ken the pictures of mom sucking a big black cock. I distinctly remember mentioning them when we were talking on the bandstand earlier but I guess it didn’t register at the time. He looked shocked when he saw them. He seemed embarrassed, too. I suspect he was trying very hard to remember what he might have said in front of my mom about white women who have sex with black men.

Lisa sat in his lap and they went through the pictures together. While they were doing that, Carol began to tell us about her neighbor. That’s the information mom, Ty and I are here for. We want to learn more about the black man who thinks he’s blackmailing Carol after he caught her sharing a joint with a friend and thinks he’s going to force himself on Lisa and me tomorrow using the pictures of us someone emailed him for leverage. It’s still tearing mom up that she can’t be there. I can see it on her face. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t worried about us.

“Two days after he saw me take a puff on that joint my neighbor took off early from work. He was waiting to ambush me when I got home from school. I pass his house every day but I almost never see him. He already had what he was going to say all planned out. When I reached the sidewalk in front of his house he called out to me from his front porch and asked me to come up and talk to him. He said he had something important to discuss.

“I’ve talked to him a few times since he and his wife moved in about two years ago. But I hardly ever see him. I didn’t even know until I asked him about her that day that he and his wife have separated.

“He told me he saw me smoking behind my house. He said he didn’t want to get me in trouble with my parents but he thought I should be punished. He thought it was a cigarette. He didn’t even know it was a joint I puffed on until I told him.

“I suppose I was as naïve as any fourteen-year-old virgin. I wasn’t afraid he’d get me in trouble because I already admitted to my mom that I tried smoking a joint and hated it. But I was curious to hear just how the neighbor I hardly knew planned to punish me.

“I’m not going to go into all of my deep, dark fantasies here and now. I know you girls understand them. I think Ty must or he would have run screaming from Ange by now. Suffice it to say that when he finally admitted what he had in mind to punish me I just about had an instant orgasm. He was planning to blackmail me into having sex with him! That just happens to be one of my favorite fantasies!

“Oops! I wasn’t going to say that.

“Oh well. Anyway, we sat side by side on his front porch while he told me that as long as I do what he wants when he wants it he’ll keep what he saw a secret from my parents.

“I didn’t know what to say. This happened before I went to those websites I showed you. The only dick I’d ever seen was in a ‘Playgirl Magazine’ at a girlfriend’s house. Have you ever seen one of those? The guys are good looking and they’re naked. But the pictures aren’t exactly hard-core porn. In the pictures I’ve seen if you see the guy’s dick at all it’s always soft. Imagine that! They’re posing so god only knows how many women can look at them naked and most of the time they don’t even have hard-ons! That just isn’t right!

“I guess when I didn’t immediately jump up and run away, Mr. Williams assumed I was accepting the terms of the deal he was offering. He reached over and placed his hand on my leg just above my knee.

“I flinched a little. No one had ever touched me anywhere in a sexual way before. It kind of sent shockwaves through me. I stared down at his big, black hand on my leg and I was terrified of where I knew this was going. I mean, well ... you know. It’s scary. This wasn’t a fantasy. This was the real thing.

“His hand began to slowly creep up my thigh, pushing my skirt up with it. I stared down at his hand, watching it push my skirt up to my crotch a millimeter at a time and asked myself if I really want to let this happen. Is this how I want to lose my virginity?

“I can’t honestly say that I answered that question. Or maybe I did. I didn’t stop him. I wasn’t thinking very clearly by the time his hand was an inch from my panties. I was having trouble breathing and I was trembling. But it wasn’t from fear.”

Carol’s story seems to be turning everyone on, even Ken looks excited! Lisa is on her knees beside him now. He’s listening to Carol. He’s looking at pictures of black men having sex with white women. And if that isn’t enough stimulation, Lisa is nursing on his hard cock. Carol’s narrative seemed like the perfect soundtrack for what they were doing.

“Mr. Williams’ fat fingers finally closed in and wedged against the crotch of my panties. I had my first orgasm then. Or at least I had the first orgasm that wasn’t caused by my own fingers.

“I groaned but I didn’t move and I certainly didn’t protest. He knew he had me then and he seemed to grow a lot more confident once he knew he had me under control. He asked me a few questions about my sexual history. It really turned him on when he learned I didn’t have one. When I admitted I was a virgin and that the only dick I’d ever seen was a soft tube of partially concealed flesh in a ‘Playgirl’ he stood up and ordered me into his house.

“My legs were shaking so violently I almost couldn’t stand up. He reached down and pulled me to my feet and about half carried me inside. I was scared. But the truth is I can’t honestly say which of us was more excited at that moment.

“He took me into his front room and sat on the couch. He pulled me down into his lap and gave me quite a shock. I could feel his hard cock under my butt. It felt enormous!

“Until that moment I never even kissed a guy. He put one of his arms around me, grabbed one of my boobs like he owned it and pulled my face to his. My first real kiss was with a black man three times my age!

“I expected to be grossed out, especially when he forced his tongue into my mouth. I wasn’t. It took every ounce of what little remained of my self-control to keep from throwing my arms around his neck and raping him.

“Somehow I instinctively knew that for me to get the most out of what we were doing I had to remain a victim, the way I imagined it in my fantasies. At that moment I wasn’t much concerned about what he wanted or what excited him. But since that day I’ve learned he prefers it that way, too. It turns him on that he has a young white girl he’s blackmailing and forcing to have sex with him and sometimes with his friends.

“I struggled to act like a reluctant little submissive, though at the time I didn’t even know what that was. I was just acting on instinct. I sat there passively and let him kiss me and feel me up to his heart’s content. He was a little rough, especially after he got me inside behind closed doors. He groped and squeezed my boobs. He reached up under my skirt again and rubbed his fingers over my pussy.

“It was quickly getting harder to act like I wasn’t responding but I don’t think he was all that concerned with my reactions at that moment. He was like an animal now that he had me where he wanted me.

“He finally took his tongue out of my mouth and we were both panting like we’d just run twenty miles. He stopped feeling me up and pushed me out of his lap. In a threatening voice he growled, ‘If you don’t want me to tear your clothes off, you better strip, bitch.’

“God! I can still hear him! I’ve imagined undressing in front of a boy often enough while I was lying in bed in the dark.”

She chuckled and added, “Hell, I’ve imagined undressing in front of a boy while I was supposed to be listening to the nuns in class! I never imagined the boy would be a black man in his forties or fifties.

“But I wasn’t imagining this time. It was actually happening. I took my St. Jo’s blazer off and dropped it. Then it started getting a lot more difficult. My fingers were almost numb. I had a hell of a time with the buttons on my blouse. He waited until I had my blouse unbuttoned and he stood up and started taking his clothes off right in front of me.

“I was too embarrassed to watch him, at least directly. I looked away but I could still see him. He was standing right in front of me not much more than an arm’s length away. I turned my head but I could still see him out of the corner of my eye. I was still just as embarrassed about undressing in front of him. But god! I was so fucking turned on!

“My fingers were shaking so bad I could hardly unbutton my blouse. I probably looked like the reluctant victim he imagined I was. I’m sure he had no idea how excited I was. Hell! He still has no idea!

“I finally managed to get my blouse off and I was struggling with my skirt. By that time, he had already stripped down to his boxer shorts. It took all my willpower not to stare. There was an enormous bulge in the front of his boxers. His fly was gaping open slightly and I could see a little bit of his dick. The idea I could see even just a little bit of a man’s dick took my breath away but I almost started having second thoughts when I saw how large his cock is.

“He stood there in just his underwear and watched as I finally dropped my skirt and slowly took my bra off.

“Ange, remember how you felt when Marty first made you lift up your skirt in the park? Or those mornings on the way to school when Toby did it? That’s how I felt when I pulled my bra off and showed my boobs to a man for the first time. I was so turned on I couldn’t catch my breath. My heart was beating so hard! The sound of the blood rushing through my veins was deafening. I couldn’t hear anything else. It was like we were the only two people in the world at that moment!

“I hesitated before I took my panties off. He still had his shorts on so I wasn’t certain if I was supposed to keep going. But after hesitating for a few seconds, I realized he was waiting, watching. I took a deep breath, or at least I tried to. I hooked my fingers in my waistband and slowly inched my panties down.

“Jesus! That moment when I uncovered my pussy for the first time! It was such a fucking rush! And we were just getting started!

“He just looked at me for the longest time when I was naked. And I loved it! I was thrilled beyond words that a man was seeing me naked. It sounded like he was talking to himself when he finally said, ‘It’s been close to twenty years since I fucked a little white chick. I’m going to love this.’

“He pushed me to my knees and ordered me to take his underpants off. That was as scary as taking my own clothes off! I had a little trouble getting them off over his big dick. They got hung up. But I finally figured it out. Not bad for a blonde, huh?

“I pulled them down to his knees and stared at a real live dick for the first time. I didn’t have much choice. It was right in my face! It looked even bigger all naked and bobbing around like that. He watched me staring at his cock. I could feel his eyes on my face. I knew he was amused by my reaction and that embarrassed me even more. But I couldn’t even pretend to be cool about it. I couldn’t stop staring at his cock. The damn thing looked as big as my forearm! He let me measure it a few days later, right after he fucked me for the first time. It’s nine inches long and almost four inches around at the base. I’ve seen bigger cocks since then, thanks to my adventures with Ange and Lisa. But, and I probably shouldn’t say this in front of the guys, for some reason black cocks just seem to look bigger ... at least to me.

“He finally tapped me on the head and I finished removing his underwear. After he stepped out of them he wrapped his fingers around his cock and moved the head of it all over my face. It left a trail of lube but at the time I didn’t know what it was. I wasn’t sure if I should be turned on or grossed out. I didn’t give it too much thought. But even not knowing what that stuff was I quickly decided I was turned on. I mean, after all, whatever it is that stuff was coming out of a man’s cock! How exciting is that?!

“I expected him to force it into my mouth and make me suck on it so I was surprised when he pulled me to my feet and pulled me back down into his lap on the couch. He told me I wasn’t ready to suck his cock yet. I needed some instruction first.

“He turned on the television, started a DVD which was obviously a part of his plan. It was already in the DVD player and ready to go. He ordered me to watch while his hands went back to exploring my body. The DVD wasn’t a movie. It was a collection of short clips of white women sucking off black guys. They didn’t look like they were scenes from movies. They looked more like clips he might have found on the internet, downloaded and saved on a DVD. I’d never seen anything like it, of course. I don’t think I remembered to breathe for the first three or four minutes.

“The girls were all young and pretty and the cocks were all big and black. They did it in all different positions. They all seemed to love what they were doing, even when it got pretty rough. It was amazing to watch. They didn’t take the guys dicks into their throats. But some of them took an awful lot of cock into their mouths.

“I watched the first guy pull his big, black cock out of the girl’s mouth at the end of the scene and jerk off all over the girl’s face. Mr. Williams told me they just do that for the movie. He explained that in real life the woman takes the man’s cum in her mouth and swallows it.

“I knew about sucking cocks, of course. By that I mean I had heard people talking and I knew that women, some women, slutty women, do it for guys. But the idea of it did kind of gross me out. Or it scared me. I’m not sure which ... both, I guess.

“We watched half a dozen women suck half a dozen cocks while he played with my tits and teased my pussy before he finally told me it was time to see if I learned anything. He let the DVD run but we ignored it after that. He put me on my knees on the floor between his legs and told me to do the things those women did.

“I can’t say I wasn’t scared. But I was ready to try. He knew what he was doing with his fingers. While I was sitting in his lap he had brought me to the brink of orgasm at least a dozen times and then stopped right at the edge each time. He had me primed for just about anything by then. Sucking a big black cock wasn’t what I had in mind when I let him think I’d do anything he wants in order to keep my mother from finding out I tried smoking a joint. I was expecting to be undressed and stretched out under him in his bed while he separated me from my virginity.

“I started out kissing and licking his balls, trying to imitate the way most of the women I watched on the DVD did it. He watched me copying what I saw them doing and gave me a few tips. But most of the time he just relaxed, sat back and told me I was doing great. For some reason his praise really pleased me.

“I thought it would take longer. The blowjobs we’d just watched seemed to last a long time. It could just be that I was having so much fun I didn’t know how long we’d been doing it before he told me in a real husky voice that he was going to cum and he reminded me to swallow it all.

“I was still kind of scared. But I was curious. I wondered what that stuff was going to taste like. But mostly I was excited. I was turned on like never before. Nothing I’d ever imagined could come close to the excitement of being blackmailed by my neighbor and forced to suck his cock for real.

“He was pretty excited, too. He filled my mouth with hot, bitter tasting cock cream. I gagged and choked at first. But I stayed down on his cock and managed to get it under control. I couldn’t swallow with his fat cock in my mouth. I held all that crap in my mouth until he finished and even though it tasted terrible, having all that stuff that just came out of man’s cock in my mouth was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. He finally pushed my head off his cock and grinned down at me while I stayed there on my knees in front of him and tried to get used to the taste. I swished it around with my tongue for a minute or two and stared into his eyes. I finally decided I didn’t care much for the taste but doing what I had just done was probably the most exciting thing I’d ever done in my life. After a I got used to the taste I swallowed while he patted my head and told me what a good girl I was. And he promised me we’d be doing that a lot from then on so that I could get a lot of practice and be as good as those women on the DVD.

“Any normal girl would probably have freaked out right about then. Not me! I was just as happy as I could be.

“And then it got better. We traded places and I discovered payback is heaven. He knelt at my feet, spread my legs and seconds later I felt a tongue on my pussy for the first time. Just before my brain shut down I told myself that man owns me. I love being stripped, felt up and ordered around. I love sucking his big cock and swallowing his bitter cum. But I knew in that moment that I would do anything he asked of me from that moment on as long as he would do what he was doing with his tongue again.

“That was the end of conscious thought. I became a living orgasm from then until he finally stopped, however much later that was. He gave me a couple minutes to catch my breath. I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling him I loved him. I tried to act like I hated what he did but no one is that good an actress.

“We traded places and I sucked his cock again. It wasn’t quite as breathtakingly exciting as it was the first time. The first time for everything is always the most exciting. But I wasn’t scared the second time and my confidence began to grow as I sucked his cock. I think I may even have enjoyed it more the second time.

“After I swallowed his second load of cum I almost screamed in frustration when he ordered me to get dressed and go home. I couldn’t believe I was going to leave there still a virgin! I almost begged him to fuck me. Thankfully I managed to control myself. That would have ruined everything. He still thinks I’m doing what he wants because he’s blackmailing me and I want him to keep thinking that. I went home and relived what I did in his living room that afternoon a thousand times and I still relive what we did that day in my mind. It was probably a day or two before I realized we were both enjoying our fantasies. He must have been making plans to take control of me from the afternoon he spotted me puffing on that joint.

“I caught hell when I got home. I was almost two hours late and I didn’t call. It took some quick thinking to talk my way out of that. But I didn’t care. It had been worth it.

“From then on we mostly got together on weekends. Sometimes he comes home early during the week. He’ll catch me passing his house on the way home from school and invite me in to give him a quick blowjob. But that’s rare. He doesn’t want to take a chance on getting me in trouble with my parents.

“He got my cell phone number before I left. He called me that Friday evening and ordered me to come to his house after breakfast on Saturday. That was when he fucked me for the first time.

“It was just as bad as I feared it would be when he stabbed me with that huge cock. Or at least it was pretty painful at first. But after a few minutes the pain went away and it was wonderful. I was an instant slut. I loved fucking!

“He had to use a condom the first day because I wasn’t on the pill yet. I couldn’t feel the difference, of course. But I noticed when he fucked me again three weeks later, after I was on the pill, that it was much more exciting just knowing there was nothing between his cock and me. When he finished, when he came inside of me, just the thought that he was spraying my insides with his cum drove me wild.

“I spent most of the day there that first Saturday. We did just about everything and then we did it again. He made certain everything we did happened in front of the movie camera that was sitting nearby on the tripod. He even filled up a memory card with digital pictures while I posed in front of the movie camera in every humiliating pose he could think of.

“That was about four months ago. We’ve been getting together an average of twice a month since then. Twice he invited a friend to join us. The first guy was huge. He looked like a football player. He was the first guy to fuck my ass. But thankfully his cock wasn’t as large as the rest of him. It wasn’t so bad after I got used to it. He took his time and was actually quite gentle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.