Angela Transformed
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I couldn’t answer for a moment. My body was in the throes of an orgasm at that moment. Only after it began to subside did I hiss, “Yesssss! Oh god yes!!”

One of them said, “Come on! Let’s take her to a room. I’ve got to fuck her or I’m going to explode!”

Kyle leaned closer and asked, “How about it, Ange? Do you want to go to a room with us?”

“YES!”

“With all four of us?”

“YES!”

But then I realized that it isn’t up to me. I turned over, dislodging Mac’s hand as I sat up.

It took a few seconds for me to catch my breath and for my eyes to focus. I looked at Kyle and said, “I do want to go with you. But first I’ll have to ask.”

“Ask? Who are you going to ask?”

Before I could answer he asked, “Are you a prostitute?”

I smiled and shook my head.

He looked around the pool. The couple who had been sitting at the tiki bar when I came down is now sitting on the other side of the pool. They’re holding hands and watching us closely. They don’t appear to be offended. I’m happy about that. This is all just good dirty fun. I’d hate to offend anyone. Anyone but that stuck up desk clerk that is. I enjoy offending her.

Kyle dismissed the couple. They obviously have nothing to do with me. He turned his gaze to the only other occupied table, the table occupied by the guys I’m with. He turned back to me and asked again, “Who do you have to ask?”

I grinned at his confusion and obvious concern. I hope he doesn’t freak out. I glanced at the table and replied, “Actually, I’m not quite certain. I came here today to spend the day with my friend, Connie. But my boyfriend is here and my father and my uncle are here. I suppose since I came here to be with Connie I should ask him.”

But then I remembered how I came to be down here in this tiny bikini and said, “No, wait. I think it was my boyfriend who sent me down here in this suit. Maybe I should ask him. To be honest, I’m not actually certain who’s in charge of me at the moment.”

All four men now look nervous and very confused. I smiled and tried to reassure them. “It’s okay, guys. I’m pretty sure they won’t mind.”

I stood up and slowly put the three little patches of material comprising my nearly nonexistent bikini back in place over my nipples and my swollen, drooling slit. All three had been dislodged. I slipped my feet into my sandals. The men remained seated, looking at each other with obvious concern.

I can certainly understand how they feel. They’re in a strange city and these are incredibly unusual circumstances. This could be some form of entrapment by the police or even something more sinister and dangerous. Still, I can’t help being amused. I picked up my suntan lotion. I reached down and took Kyle by the hand since he’s the one who had the balls to get this started and he seems to be the alpha male in the group. He reluctantly got to his feet and let me pull him away from his friends.

When he stood up I noticed his erection has disappeared. I’m not worried, though. I’m sure I can resurrect it.

Kyle seemed to calm down slightly as we approached the table where my guys are sitting. They’re all smiling at us, clearly not upset by what they just witnessed.

We came to a stop and I said, “Guys, this is Kyle. He and his friends have been very nice to me. They want to take me to a room and finish what they started. Is that okay?”

Connie answered so quickly I knew they’d already discussed it among themselves. He nodded and said, “Why don’t we invite them back up to our room for a little while?”

He grinned at Kyle and said, “Relax, Kyle. It’s just sex. No one is going to get rolled or anything like that. Well, no one but Ange.”

Kyle chuckled, though it sounded kinda feeble. But he nervously asked, “One of you is her father?!”

Dad smiled and said, “That would be me. And I suppose, technically speaking, this is child abuse. That’s what you’re thinking, isn’t it? But she isn’t doing anything against her will. She isn’t doing anything her older sister wouldn’t do or her mother hasn’t been doing for years. We have that kind of relationship. There has never been a time when she didn’t have the power to say no.”

Kyle must have had some idea how young I am from the very beginning. I pretty much look my age. It isn’t abusing a child that concerns him. In fact, he’s obviously looking forward to doing a little of that himself. That’s what he and his three friends had in mind when they invited me to join them in one of their rooms.

He didn’t have to think it over for long. He looked at the friendly faces sitting around the table and then turned and waved his three companions over. When they were close enough he said, “We’ve been invited to join them for a little party in their room. You may join us or not as your conscience dictates. I don’t know about you men, but I couldn’t live with myself if I passed up this opportunity.”

Ty and the others stood up but before we could leave the pool area the couple who have been sitting alone watching this all unfold came closer. The man cleared his throat nervously and said, “Excuse me.”

We all turned to see what he wants. He’s standing a few feet away with his arm around the attractive older woman who is obviously his wife. They look nervous but excited.

The man said, “There’s no polite way to say this. My wife and I have been watching. We haven’t heard enough to really understand what’s going on. But it seems pretty obvious where this is going and we were wondering...”

He took a deep breath, obviously gathering his nerve and said, “We’d like to go with you.”

I think the only reason his request was followed by a momentary silence is that it isn’t clear whose decision it is. Connie finally assumed that role and answered, “We’d be happy to have you, if you’re certain you won’t be offended.”

The couple smiled eagerly and it was settled. All twelve of us made our way inside. As we walked toward the door there was a confusing buzz of introductions which I doubt if anyone but me understood, though I did get confused about which of Kyle’s friends is Paul and which is Tom.

I got a huge thrill at the look of shock on the faces of the two yuppie clerks at the front desk when our party passed through the lobby. While we were all waiting in the elevator lobby, Mr. Carson shook his head ruefully and said, “Those two self-important little prigs will never be the same.”

It was a little crowded in the elevator but no one seemed to mind. Male bodies pressed against my oily body and hands moved freely over various parts of my exposed flesh. They received only encouragement from me.

We learned that the couple who joined us at the last moment is visiting from another state. Harry and Jenny are an average looking couple in their mid-forties. Jenny has a nice figure and Harry seems to be in reasonably good shape, though he does have a little bit of a belly on him.

Harry explained that they’ve never done anything like this before, though I can’t say for certain that anyone really knows yet what “this” is. At least I have no idea what’s going to happen except that I’m pretty certain me and a bunch of guys are going to get lucky. It’s unclear what role Harry and Jenny will play in it. They don’t strike me as being all that wild.

My first impression when they asked to join us is that they just want to watch. Jenny has yet to say a word but I think she’s doing more than just going along to please her husband. I’ve glanced at her several times and when our eyes met she smiled. She seems nervous but I can see that she became excited watching what happened to me at the pool. I wonder, though, if she has really thought through what might happen to her if she goes to a hotel room with ten horny guys. I’m not convinced she’s the kind of woman who can handle that kind of adventure.

On the other hand, I don’t know Kyle and his friends very well, but I don’t get the impression they’re rapists. I guess if Harry and Jenny decide they’re in over their heads they can simply put their clothes on and leave.

As soon as we entered our suite I said, “I need to take a shower. If I don’t wash off this lotion I’ll be sliding all around the room.”

The men went in and spread out around the living room. Jenny is hanging back. I smiled and asked, “Would you like to join me?”

It’s obvious she really does want to join me. It’s just as obvious she’s afraid. I smiled and asked, “You just came to watch, didn’t you?”

She’s already blushing. But she suddenly looked even more embarrassed. She looks like she feels guilty. It’s pretty clear she and her husband have never done anything like this before.

I took her hand and she followed along as docile as a little girl. I smiled and whispered, “I won’t bite, honest.”

I led her across the room to the bathroom. As we walked I whispered, “If you just want to watch that’s fine with me. I have recently discovered I’m one hell of an exhibitionist. I like being watched. But I can just about guarantee that if you let go of the natural inhibitions that hold us all back you’ll have a lot more fun ... unless you think your husband will mind.”

She sighed and said, “He’s been trying to get me to do something like this for years. Well, not this exactly, but to loosen up and experiment. I’m pretty certain he wouldn’t mind if I...”

She couldn’t even say it. I smiled and said, “You couldn’t have picked a nicer bunch of guys to start with. But you can relax. I’m pretty sure no one is going to try to make you do anything you don’t want to do. I know the guys who came here with me won’t. I just met the other four guys out at the pool but they seem pretty nice.”

In the bathroom I turned on the shower and while the enclosure was steaming up I slowly removed her bikini. While I undressed her I told her the short version of how I became who I am today. She knew I was young but she was shocked to learn I’m only fourteen. She was just as shocked when I told her I’ve only been doing things like this for a couple of weeks. But when I told her my father, my uncle, my boyfriend and my lover are in the other room she was really stunned.

I pulled her into the shower and we spent some pleasant moments soaping each other up after I got the ball rolling. I already know she’s never done anything like this before. In the shower she admitted she’s never been with another woman, either. But she has been very curious for many years.

I told her about the things I’ve done with Lisa, Carol and Di and how much fun we have together. When she took that pretty well I added that I also have that sort of relationship with my mother. I briefly described a couple of the orgies I’ve attended and I told her what happened to me this morning in this suite.

It didn’t require a mind reader to know my words and the things I’m doing with my hands are turning her on. I stood behind her, pressed my body against hers and reached around to tease her breasts with one hand and her pubic mound with the other. In a very short time I was able to bring her right to the brink of an orgasm.

I kept her in that condition, not letting her have the orgasm her quivering body was crying out for and said, “As I said, I’m pretty certain none of the men out there will make you do anything you don’t want to do. Men sometimes get a little rough when they get carried away. But when you know you’re safe it can be pretty exciting if you just let go. Something else you might not have considered; sex can be so incredibly exciting when you realize you don’t have to worry about what anyone thinks of you.

“I think you want that. I think you want to try being a slut for just one afternoon. You want to see what it’s like to let go and truly enjoy a good hard fuck. You want them to look at you and want you. You want them to take control so you can release all of your inhibitions just once in your life.

“Doesn’t that sound exciting?”

She moaned and breathlessly answered, “God yes! But what if...”

“What? What if you enjoy it? What if you regret it? Fuck that! What if it turns out to be the most exciting thing you’ve ever done and you and your husband do it again every now and then? Jenny, you’re a beautiful woman. I get the impression you really want to do this. But you have to decide. No one’s going to make you.

“I have to tell you, though, I’ve never once regretted the changes in me. I love my new life. Maybe it’s time to be honest with yourself. You want this. Your husband wants this. You’re away from home in a town where no one knows you. Cut loose a little. I think you’ll be glad you did.”

She gently pried my hands from her body and exclaimed, “I can’t think! I need a minute. I have to...”

I smiled and said, “Don’t over think it. Life is too short.”

She was silent as we dried our bodies and then dried and brushed our hair. Her only comment was, “I can’t believe you’re only fourteen!”

When I was ready I turned to her and waited to see if she was going to put her clothes back on. She put her brush down and we looked into each other’s eyes for a long moment. Finally, I smiled and took her hand. I said, “I think you’re ready for this. You have nothing to lose. And if I’m wrong, if you can’t handle it, then it’s no big deal. Get up, get dressed and tell your husband you thought you could do it but it turns out you aren’t that kind of girl. No one will stop you if you decide to leave. At least you will have tried.”

She inhaled deeply, exhaled slowly and said, “I’m terrified. Only you, my doctor and my husband have seen me naked in the last twenty-five years.”

I nodded and said, “But you know you’re hot and right this moment you’re more excited than you’ve been since the day you first undressed in front of a boy, aren’t you?”

“God yes!!”

She looked down at her bikini on the counter and said, “Maybe I should wear it out there.”

I shook my head and replied, “No. This way there won’t be any questions. No one will be worried about what you have in mind. Let your nudity make a statement. Go out there looking like you want to get fucked. Would you like it if we start things off? I’m sure you know how much guys enjoy watching that sort of thing. And to be honest, I enjoy it, too. I’d love to be your first today.”

She smiled nervously and asked, “Can I take you with me when we go home?”

I chuckled and responded, “I think my boyfriend might object to that ... or my lover.”

“It’s obvious which hunk is your boyfriend. Which of them is your lover?”

She was shocked once more when I told her about Connie and how we came to be lovers when I went to read to him in the assisted living home.

She shook her head and said, “You are without a doubt the strangest girl I’ve ever met. You seem so sweet and innocent. But there isn’t much you won’t do, is there?”

I haven’t told her about many of the things I’ve done lately, including the dogs. I smiled and replied, “You don’t know the half of it. Come on. We’ve kept them waiting long enough.”

It’s obvious the poor woman is terrified. But she’s excited, too. I whispered to her, reminding her to relax and enjoy whatever happens.

She nodded. But she has a death grip on my hand.

I grabbed a big, fluffy bath towel and led Jenny out to the living room. The quiet conversations came to a sudden stop as we appeared before the ten horny men. I looked at Jenny’s husband to see his reaction to seeing his wife appearing naked and ready to fuck in a room full of strange men.

His pleasantly surprised smile said it all. He wants this. But he probably isn’t expecting the little surprise his wife and I have in store for them.

I pried my hand out of Jenny’s tight grip and spread the towel out in the middle of the floor. I stood up and took her into my arms. She’s a couple of inches taller than me but our bodies fit together quite comfortably. She whispered, “I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

But then she pressed her lips to mine and her arms came up to hold me. She was stiff at first, obviously very nervous. But as our kisses became more passionate and our hands began to explore she seemed to finally relax and let go.

We paused just long enough to stretch out on the towel and moved back into each other’s arms. Personally, I love having an audience. I enjoy turning men on, and women, too. At first I think Jenny was trying not to think about our audience. But I rolled her over onto her back and stretched out over her. I moved my lips over her pretty face and began to whisper in her ear, telling her how exciting she is and how badly all those horny men want to fuck her.

I told her what she already knows, that they want to look at her naked body and touch her and taste her. I told her how much I love being with two men at once, how much I love nice fat cocks and the taste of a man. I told her how exciting it is to just let go, to be like a man, to enjoy sex like a man without worrying what anyone is thinking about you and without worrying that later your conscience might have something bad to say about what she has done. There is nothing wrong with pleasure for the sake of pleasure. If sex is really bad it wouldn’t feel so damn good.

I didn’t expect to overcome a lifetime of programming by society and the church in just a few minutes. But I know from my own experience that if she’ll just relax and let herself go she’ll have a wonderful time. It isn’t as if I’m trying to talk her into doing something she doesn’t want to do. I know now that she wants to do this.

I began kissing my way down her body but she reached down and pulled me back over her. She whispered, “Let me go first. I’ve dreamed about this. I want to do this before things get wild in here ... just in case.”

I smiled and rolled off of her. She got up on her hands and knees beside me and we started kissing again. One of her hands began to tease my body as she slowly started kissing her way down my neck to my chest.

She seemed a bit timid, almost reluctant when she first began to kiss and caress my breasts. But that didn’t last very long. She quickly settled down and began to enjoy it nearly as much as I am. She spent a long, pleasant time exploring breasts that are not her own for the first time. I would have been getting impatient for her to move on if watching the way she’s reacting weren’t so exciting.

But she finally did move on, kissing her way down my stomach. I spread my legs to give her room and she accepted my invitation. She moved into position between my legs and began to kiss and lightly lick my mound. She was very tentative at first, almost reluctant to move beyond teasing me. I understood. My first time wasn’t that long ago. She’s working up the nerve. I tried to be patient but a girl can only take so much teasing.

I was just to the point of screaming at her to quit fucking around and do it when her tongue moved through my moist slit for the first time. My body quivered. I sighed loudly, and then I looked down to see how she reacted to her first taste of pussy.

She smiled up at me and her lips formed the word, “Delicious!”

I smiled and let my head fall back. I closed my eyes and quickly began to enjoy one orgasm after another. I can’t even guess how long it lasted or how many orgasms I had before I heard the sound of men undressing and opened my eyes.

Kyle and his three friends from the pool have obviously had all the floor show they can take. They’re standing behind Jenny and all but tearing their swimming trunks off.

Jenny heard them, too. She started to lift her head but I reached down and held her in place with her lips at my pussy. I smiled and said, “Don’t look. Someone is going to fuck you now. You have no idea who it is. I can tell you that it isn’t your husband. Isn’t that exciting?”

Her eyes kind of glazed over and her body trembled. She moaned and then in a throaty voice she hissed, “Oh god yesssss!!”

I watched her eyes as either Paul or Tom, I still don’t know which is which, dropped down behind her. He took a moment to run his hands over her back and her hips as his hard cock slid between her thighs and teased her slit.

Jenny’s body trembled in anticipation. She spread her knees a little farther apart and lowered her upper body slightly to make her pussy more available to him. He reached down and lined the head of his hard cock up with her opening and as soon as it started to enter her body he drove it in the rest of the way.

I smiled as I watched her eyes roll back in her head. She cried out, a cry of pure lust, and she tried to turn her head again. She’s dying to see who’s fucking her.

I held her head in place and pulled her lips back to my pussy. She’s doing a great job. But I’m ready to attack one of the remaining three hard cocks waiting to take advantage of what is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity for them. First, though, I want her to experience an anonymous fuck. She may never have another opportunity. It’s something every girl should try at least once.

While their friend was fucking Jenny, Kyle and Mac knelt down on either side of me and took turns putting their hard, drooling cocks in my mouth. I moved back and forth between them and thanks to Jenny I continued having orgasm after orgasm for several long, very exciting minutes.

But once she started cumming, Jenny couldn’t be controlled any longer. I released my grip on her head and slid out from under her with Kyle’s help. They put me on my hands and knees and I gave Mac what I would later learn was his first deep throat blowjob while Kyle plowed into me from behind. The fourth man in their group, either Paul or Tom, offered his cock to Jenny and she gobbled it down without ever opening her eyes to see whose cock she’s sucking.

After all the teasing around the pool and after watching the show I put on with Jenny, Mac didn’t last very long. His cock exploded in my mouth and he fell back out of the way. He remained nearby, leaning against the coffee table and watching the sexual tableau playing out in front of him.

I smiled at him and reached out to hold his soft cock in my hand while Kyle continued fucking me from behind.

I suddenly wondered how Jenny’s husband is reacting to seeing two men fuck his wife. I looked around and found him sitting on a nearby chair. He has a huge erection and it’s obvious from his expression this is a dream come true for him. He certainly has no regrets.

Our eyes met and I smiled and crooked my finger at him.

He seemed a little reluctant until I said, “Don’t make me come over there!”

He glanced at Ty, Connie, dad and Uncle Lou, all sitting together on the couch. They all smiled and Ty said, “You don’t need our permission. And you sure as hell don’t want to piss her off. She can get pretty mean when she’s horny.”

Harry is only wearing an unbuttoned sport shirt and his trunks. He peeled his trunks off and uncovered a very nice, very hard cock. He dropped to his knees in front of me and watched as I kissed and licked his cock. But then he returned his attention to his wife getting fucked by two strange men while I sucked his cock.

I discovered just how exciting this is for him when after less than two minutes he grabbed my head and flooded my mouth with a huge load of hot cum. However, after I swallowed I continued to nurse on his cock and I think we were both pleasantly surprised when it stayed hard. After giving him a minute to recuperate I went right back to sucking.

I kind of lost track of what was going on after that. Dad and Mr. Carson had to return to work. I only vaguely remember seeing them leave. Uncle Lou stayed a little longer, long enough to fuck Jenny. But then he returned to his office. For the rest of the afternoon, Jenny and I were fucked almost constantly by the remaining six men.

Kyle and Mac both fucked my ass after lubing me up and stretching me out with their fingers. I didn’t cum that way but it was pleasant and I got a kick out of how much they enjoyed it.

During the comfortable conversation in one of our brief rest periods I finally found out which of the four men from the pool is Paul and which is Tom, though it doesn’t really matter. About once every hour or so, Jenny and I would take a quick shower together. Each time we were alone with the bathroom door closed she positively gushed about how much fun she’s having.

She thanked me over and over for giving her the nerve and for making everything so exciting. I’m not certain what it is I did that she’s thankful for but I let her go on and on. I know how she feels. Cutting loose for the first time is extremely exciting. It hasn’t been that long since it happened to me.

It was almost five o’clock when Harry and Jenny finally left. Jenny and I spent a few minutes talking in private before they left. She couldn’t thank me enough for giving her the courage to let herself go and live out the fantasies of both her and her unbelievably patient husband.

Kyle and his three friends stayed a little longer but there wasn’t any more sex. We just talked and got a little better acquainted. Kyle gave me his cell phone number. He wants me to call if we want to get together again one evening before they go home. This, coincidentally, is the only free afternoon they have all week. Good timing!

Finally, at the end of a long, action-packed day, I was alone with Ty and Connie. I sat in Connie’s lap and said, “I’m sorry, Connie. This wasn’t the day I planned. I hope you didn’t mind.”

He hugged me, gave me a big kiss and said, “It isn’t what I had in mind either. But it was exciting, wasn’t it? And do you know what I like most about what happened today?”

I shook my head.

He said, “I’m so happy for you two kids I almost can’t stand it. I watched Ty watching you with all those people you had sex with today. He was genuinely happy for you. More than that, he was proud of you. Every time he looked at you, and that was all the time, there was nothing but love and pride in his eyes. You two perverts are made for each other.

“Ty, I was nervous about meeting you. I’m sure you can understand that. You’re a smart kid. But now I’m glad we did what we did today. Ange is very special to me, too. I want nothing more than to see her happy. When I saw the way you looked at her today it almost gave me a hard-on.”

Ty laughed and replied, “Now that makes me nervous! You’re a nice guy, Connie. I’m glad we met. But please don’t ever tell me you got a hard-on when you looked at me.”

All three of us took showers and got dressed. I was just about to suggest we go to the hotel restaurant for something to eat when mom called and invited all three of us to dinner at home.

Connie was more than happy to accept her offer. He hasn’t had a home cooked meal in so long he can’t remember when the last one was.

It almost made me cry when I heard that. It never even occurred to me! I apologized and promised to invite him over more often.

He was embarrassed by my reaction. He smiled and said, “Don’t be silly. I have no wish to burden anyone with my company. I wasn’t fishing for an invite and I certainly didn’t mean to give that impression.”

I punched him in the shoulder and exclaimed, “Don’t YOU be silly! I love you! Dad likes you, too. Things get a little crazy at my house with the six of us. I know you’ll fit right in. I’m just sorry it never occurred to me. I should have thought of it. I’m so stupid sometimes.”

I told mom Connie is coming. She asked about Ty. He called home on his cell phone and got permission to have dinner and spend the evening with us.

We spent a few minutes picking up the room. It didn’t require as much effort as you might imagine. It’s in surprisingly good condition considering there were two orgies there today. The beds are completely untouched. All the fun took place in the living area. Connie left a generous tip for the housekeeper and we left.

I took my time getting into the backseat in order to give Connie plenty of time to molest me as I squeezed in. He was more than happy to oblige.

As we pulled away from the hotel I asked Connie, “What about next week? I still want my quiet, restful, romantic day with you.”

Connie looked at Ty to get his reaction. Ty smiled and said, “You know I don’t mind, Connie. I know she loves you. She told me about your special relationship on day one. I told her at the time it was fine with me. I’ll be honest, I was a little concerned when she talked about you. Now that I’ve met you and seen you two together, though, I’m not worried. She loves you differently than she loves me. I know you won’t come between us. Hell! I like you, too, though I’m sorry to say you don’t make my dick hard. I hope you aren’t too upset about that. I really don’t have a problem with you two spending a day together.

“I know how weird that is. I guess Ange is right. I’m a lot like her dad. I trust her and for some reason I just don’t get jealous. But that’s a good thing. I couldn’t hope for a better relationship than her dad has with her mom. I want that for us, too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple who are so close and so much in love after being married as long as her parents have.

“You two make the arrangements and I’ll be happy to drive you to the hotel again next week. All I ask is that when you finish reading those magazines you give them to me. It’s harder than hell for me to get my hands on them.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.