Angela Transformed
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Before Ty and Ken went home at nine, Ken was invited back the next morning. Ty and I made our own plans. They don’t include everyone else. It’s my Saturday morning to visit Riverside. When I finish there, Ty is going to pick me up and take me to lunch back on the other side of town at the restaurant on the river. After we eat we plan to spend the day back in our little clearing on the bank of the river.

We all went upstairs after the boys left. Allan got the air mattress out without being asked. But while he was setting it up, Di asked, “Allan, would it be okay if I sleep in your bed tonight?”

His eyes got huge. I think he didn’t quite believe what he was hearing. He exclaimed, “With me?!”

She smiled at the look of excitement on his face and nodded. She said, “If you want.”

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. If Allan had a tail it would have been wagging furiously. Alex, on the other hand, isn’t certain how he feels about that. I was tempted to point out to him that here is a perfect example of what Lisa and I have been trying to tell him. I decided now is not the best time for that, though. Instead, I’ll catch him alone tomorrow and see if this latest little lesson is getting through his thick skull.

After the mattress was inflated, Lisa and I put sheets on it for Carol. The boys took turns taking showers again while the rest of us sat around and talked about the exciting day we just experienced. I noticed a pleasant tension between Di and Allan that wasn’t there before. I analyzed it and realized it isn’t tension at all, it’s anticipation. Suddenly I’m not as worried as I had been. It’s becoming obvious Di really does have feelings for Allan. I’m happy for both of them. They seem to be trying to downplay their budding relationship. I don’t think anyone is fooled.

Di waited until Allan left the room to take his shower before talking about how excited she is now that the ice has been broken between her and her brother. Her fantasy of having sex with him while her parents are home will soon come true. I had to smile. I think that’s the first time I ever heard of revenge sex ... or would that be called spite sex? I’ve never heard of that either.

I reminded her they would both be shipped off to a maximum-security prison if their parents caught them. I also pointed out that they gave their word not to mention my parents. I worry that if they do get caught they might be browbeaten into confessing the things they do here.

Di said, “I’ll be careful. I won’t do anything in front of their Holy Roller asses. But the idea of fucking my brother while my parents are downstairs watching some televangelist in a thousand-dollar suit and a Rolex watch preach ignorance and hatred turns me on so much!”

I fell asleep before Di and the twins left the room. It has been a long day and unlike the others I can’t sleep late in the morning.

I got up the next morning and took a shower. It wasn’t until I returned to my room that I realized we never did put on our fashion show. Our new clothes are still downstairs in the shopping bags!

I went downstairs and dressed in the family room. The hardest part of getting dressed was deciding which sexy new outfit to wear. I want to wear something Ty will enjoy seeing me in but I have to keep in mind I’ll be spending the morning in an old folk’s home.

Mom came into the room while I was staring down at the pile of clothing we bought for me yesterday. She came up behind me, put her arms around me and said, “Wear what you want. If they don’t like it at Riverside it’s their loss. You know you’re more interested in what Ty thinks.”

Very perceptive! On the other hand, I can’t piss them off too much or I won’t be able to keep visiting Connie.

I selected a cute little bikini panty and a very short summer dress, the first dress mom picked out for me yesterday. I love the colors and the pattern. I also like that you don’t have to look too hard to see my nipples through it.

I wanted to wear a pair of thigh high stockings but the skirt is so short I can’t.

After a light breakfast I enjoyed a walk through the park on my way to Riverside. It’s a pleasant morning but it’s clouding up and it looks like Ty and I might have to change our plans.

As I feared, I wasn’t allowed to read to Connie today. Instead, I was asked to sit in for one of the girls taking the summer off from volunteering. She has been reading to a group of ladies in the small conference room off of the library. First I did some office work, filing and that sort of thing. Just before it was time to go to the library I snuck up to Connie’s room to say hello. I offered him a quickie while I was there but after taking a moment to appreciate my new dress he settled for a hug and a kiss instead.

I spent two hours reading to the ladies in the library. I was surprised by their choice of reading material. They’re halfway through a romance novel! It was pretty racy in places, though it can’t compare to the magazines I’ve been reading to Connie.

Just before noon I marked my place and said goodbye. I signed out and stepped outside. Ty is waiting, his car parked right at the end of the awning. I’m happy to see him, of course. But I’m even happier today because it has begun to rain.

I climbed in and we kissed. I asked, “Is this the car you were rebuilding the whatchamacallit on?”

“Carburetor, yes. With my father’s help I finished it this morning. Lucky for you. Riding a bike in the rain can be pleasant with a good rain suit. It really sucks without it.”

We discussed what we want to do now that lunch on the deck and making love on a blanket by the river are out. I suggested we stop by Marty’s house and see if we can pick up a copy of the DVD of our earlier visit.

I directed him to Marty’s house and while he drove I called Marty to let him know we were coming.

Marty hesitated before answering when I told him we were on our way. After a short pause he said, “My friends, the guys in the club ... they’re here. They came over to see the DVD. Would you be interested in ... you know?”

I looked at Ty, wondering how he would react to seeing me in action in real life.

He saw the look on my face and asked, “What?”

I told him the situation. He smiled and said, “Surely you realize by now I’d love to see that! What about the others? Do you want to invite them?”

I had to think about it. I’m pretty certain I can handle seven guys. I fucked more men and boys than that the day we went to Cal’s house. And then I fucked a dog! But if I don’t invite them the others might be upset.

I asked Ty to pull over. I told Marty I’d be happy to entertain his friends. I told him I’d call him right back after I call home to see if the others are interested in joining us.

From the sound of his voice I’m pretty certain his cock was hard before he hung up the phone. I called Lisa and told her what was going on. I waited while she checked with Di and Carol. When she came back on the line she asked, “Can we bring Ken?”

“I suppose. I’m taking Ty. If they don’t like us bringing guests we can leave. It’ll be their loss.”

A moment later she said, “We’ll meet you there.”

I told Ty they’re on the way and he pulled back out onto the road. As soon as were moving again I called Marty back and told him there would be four girls and two guys coming. I described Carol and Di and told him they’re my age. That’s all he needed to hear. I made it clear once more that the pictures could ruin lives and can never be made public.

He chuckled and said, “Don’t worry. They could ruin our lives, too. None of us want to go to jail for messing around with fourteen-year-old girls.”

Before we hung up he reminded me I owe him an email. I promised to write and tell him everything I’ve done since that first time we met in the park. I apologized. I’ve forgotten all about it. I promised to write it all down in a day or two. There just seems to be so much going on lately!

When we were close I pointed to Marty’s house. Ty pulled up into the driveway. I knew it would be a few minutes before the others arrived. No one expects three girls to be ready to go anywhere with only a moment’s notice.

We went to the door and Marty let us in. Eric and Dom are there again. I greeted them both and Marty introduced us to the other four men in the group, Neil, Jim, Tony and Sid. Neil appears to be closer to Marty’s age. The other three are older, closer to Eric and Dom in age.

Marty finished making the introductions. He turned to Ty and asked, “You know what’s going to happen here, right? You don’t have a problem with this?”

Ty smiled and said, “I’ve been looking forward to it. Please, just forget I’m here.”

Marty grinned in anticipation and asked, “Do you want to wait for the others?”

It’s obvious he doesn’t want to wait. He’s eager to get started. I shook my head. I kind of like being the only girl in the room in a situation like this. Everyone’s looking at me. Everyone wants me. I almost wish I hadn’t called the others.

He smiled and said, “We talked it over and decided to cut right to the chase today. Go stand over there. Neil and Tony will help you undress.”

I nodded. As I moved to the center of the room and the other five men got their cameras ready I said, “This is a new dress, guys. Okay?”

Neil smiled and said, “We’ll be careful.”

With that the show began. Five cameras recorded the action as Neil and Tony began feeling me up through my clothes and telling their friends how sexy they think I am. I’m happy to see that one of the men is holding a movie camera. Our little group is finding our slowly growing DVD collection highly arousing.

Ty stood staring with a smile and an obvious hard on for a few minutes before moving to a comfortable chair and sitting down to enjoy the show.

The two men were gentle with my dress but the dress and my panties are all I’m wearing. It took very little time to get me undressed. They groped my naked body for a few minutes, probing and squeezing, as much for the benefit of the cameras as for the pleasure of touching me.

I should probably be worried about how Ty will respond to seeing me like this. But I’m not. His reaction last night while watching the DVD from the afternoon at Cal’s house was everything I could have hoped for so I relaxed and enjoyed the touch of two complete strangers as they undressed me and roughly groped my body.

It wasn’t long before I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I got the distinct impression just seeing a girl my age naked with a cock in my mouth is a dream come true for these dirty old men.

For a few seconds I wondered if they get excited by women their own age, or even just legal age. But in truth I don’t really care. I’m having a ball! I like sucking cock and being taken this way only adds to the pleasure. It’s even more exciting when I’m being all but raped by two men I’ve just met for the first time.

Only a few short minutes have passed from the time we entered the room and already I’m on my hands and knees, sucking on a nice long cock. The second man is getting into position behind me. I moaned as the head of his fat cock entered my drooling pussy and then was slammed into me violently. That’s what I was doing when the others arrived.

I was a little disappointed when I heard them coming into the room. I like being the center of attention for all these dirty old men. I heard the sounds of more people getting undressed. There wasn’t much conversation in the room beyond the occasional crude comment from the very excited group of perverts gathered around taking pictures. I heard Di and Lisa explaining that they can’t fuck this time because they aren’t yet on the pill. But they both promised to return when they are.

The men didn’t seem too disappointed.

The man fucking my mouth climaxed first. He didn’t get up right away, though. He let me gently nurse on his cock while the second man continued to pound into me from behind. I appreciated that. I like being penetrated by two cocks. I like it when the guys are big and treat me a little rough. It’s so nasty and exciting. It’s as though I’m getting raped, but safely. That really turns me on.

It wasn’t very long before Carol was on her hands and knees beside me. Since Di and Lisa can’t be fucked the men found something worse for them to do. Each time a man came in my pussy or Carol’s they let Di or Lisa suck their cocks clean and then they were forced to clean our pussies, eating the fresh cum out of us and getting us ready for the next fuck.

It did more than get us clean, though. I always find it quite soothing to be bathed by another girl’s tongue between all those rough fucks.

Despite their relatively advanced ages the men were quite virile. I suppose this is a wet dream come true for them. Marty has made it clear the reason for the existence of their little club is their enjoyment of nude pictures and now, unexpectedly, sex with young girls. I didn’t ask how young. I have a feeling I don’t want to know. They each fucked us at least twice and several of them managed to get it up for a third time around.

I was pleasantly satisfied when it was over. Lisa and Di were still pretty horny. The men focused on their picture taking after the orgy. But there was still more sex for us. They got a kick out of making Di suck her brother’s cock and Lisa and I posed in a lengthy sixty-nine.

Lisa’s poor pussy was running like a faucet by then. She really needed a good orgasm. Nice sister that I am I gave her several.

After Lisa and I wore ourselves out, Ty and Ken enjoyed an Angela sandwich. Ty fucked me while I sucked on Ken’s cock.

When there wasn’t another hard cock to be found, the men made each of us girls pose for some really terrible pictures. They were terrible in the sense that they’re the kind of gross pictures dirty old men seem to enjoy so much. We posed with our legs spread wide, peeling our labia back so they can see right up inside of us. Or bent over, holding the cheeks of our asses open for their amusement.

While Di was posing in that position one of the men wet his finger and penetrated her ass. She grunted as his finger entered her but she didn’t move.

The man smiled and said, “I don’t know what the hell I was thinking. She don’t need the pill to get fucked in the ass! Look at that little thing. That would just about choke your fucking cock to death!”

He grinned down at her and said, “Next time I’m going to try a piece of this fine ass. I’m going to be kicking myself all week for not thinking of it while I could still get it up!”

Di asked if we could take quick showers before leaving. We all smell like we just got fucked. Carol and I are both streaked with cum from our foreheads to our knees. Lisa and Di aren’t quite as bad but they aren’t clean either.

Marty thought that was a good idea. All thirteen of us went up to the bathroom. The men gathered around and took more pictures as first Lisa and I showered while Di and Carol moved from man to man sucking on their cocks. After we finished showering we traded places. They took pictures of Di and Carol showering together while Lisa and I spent fifteen minutes or so on our knees nursing on the cocks of the men taking pictures. None of them reached orgasm but they enjoyed the stimulation.

The bathroom was a big mess by the time we all finished showering with the shower curtain open. They didn’t seem to mind. I suppose they consider the mess a small price to pay for the opportunity to take more pictures of young girls soaping each other up and putting on a little show.

They finally let us get dressed. They took pictures of that, too. Marty offered us a drink after we had our clothes on. We thanked him but decided we’d better get home. It’s almost time for supper.

Before we left I remembered to ask Marty for the DVD we came here for. I asked him to email me when our copy of the DVD from today is ready to pick up. I promised to let him know when Di and Lisa are on the pill and we went out to the cars.

Ty has been pretty quiet all afternoon. I know he enjoyed himself today. But I wonder what he’ll have to say about everything he saw today once we’re alone.

We were halfway down the street before he chuckled and said, “Would you breathe for Christ’s sake! Relax! You can’t possibly still be worried about what I’m going to think!”

I smiled and replied, “No. I’m satisfied that you’re the perfect pervert for me. I just wondered what you’d have to say now that you’ve been there to experience the sounds and smells in person. I know you had fun this afternoon. But you can’t blame me for wondering if your opinion of me is going to change when you see me being a total slut.

“I have to be honest. I have trouble understanding how a wonderful guy like you can witness what you have and still love and respect me. It goes against almost everything I know about guys.

“My father has done it. He obviously loves my mother after two decades of this sort of behavior. And now he has witnessed Lisa and me acting like sluts and it hasn’t changed his feelings for us. But you have to admit that after witnessing the things I’ve done most guys would happily throw me a quick fuck and then say goodbye. It takes a special kind of guy to love a girl like me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.