Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The twins heard us pull in and came out to help us carry our purchases into the house. Di is still naked. She blushed a little when she climbed out of the van with her clothes in her hand. But she got over it quickly when Allan took her in his arms and said, “I’m glad you’re here today. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again.”

She smiled, hugged him and said, “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you, too ... a lot.”

He tried to kiss her then but she placed her fingers over his lips and with a very uncomfortable look on her face she confessed, “I just sucked Ty’s cock.”

He grinned and asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

Her blush deepened and she nodded guiltily.

He smiled and said, “Good.”

Then he pulled her closer and kissed her right on the lips. Everything that boy does makes me so fucking proud!

It was amusing to watch Di’s expression rapidly turn from shock to something much more appropriate for a girl who hangs around with my strange family. We all stood around watching as they kissed for several long minutes but they were in the way so Lisa told them to get a room.

He whispered something in Di’s ear. I don’t know what it was. But it certainly put a smile on Di’s face. They separated then and we all started grabbing bags.

We carried all the plastic bags of clothing into the family room. We spent almost fifteen minutes separating and organizing everything for the fashion show we’re going to put on for dad and the twins when dad gets home from work.

As soon as everything was ready Carol nervously approached mom and asked, “I know it’s rude to ask for an invitation, but I ... we were wondering how you’d feel if Di and I called our parents and asked if we can spend the night here tonight.”

Mom exclaimed, “Carol! We’ve eaten each other’s pussy! How dare you feel like you even have to ask! You’re always welcome here. You silly little bitch!”

Carol laughed. But she obviously took mom’s reply in the warm, affectionate way it was intended.

We turned to see how Di felt about staying over. She looks a little worried. She shrugged and said, “I’d love to stay over. I don’t know what my mom will say, though. She’s never let me stay over with friends before. But if you don’t mind I’ll call and ask.”

Carol called her mom first. That went pretty smoothly. As soon as she hung up, Di called home. That was a much longer phone call. Mom spent nearly ten minutes on the phone assuring Di’s mom that her little girl will be well supervised and totally safe. By the time their conversation ended it looked like mom was biting her tongue to keep from telling Di’s mom what she really thinks of her.

Mom finally hung up, sighed loudly and exclaimed, “God protect me from your true believers!”

With that taken care of everyone turned to look at Ty.

It took a few seconds for him to realize what we were thinking. He was suddenly startled and exclaimed, “What?! Me?! I can’t ... you’re kidding!”

We all smiled at him.

He sighed and said, “I’d love to. I mean that. I would truly love to. But what happens when my parents find out the nearest boys to my age in this house are thirteen years old? What happens when they find out I spent the night in the house where my girlfriend lives?

“My parents aren’t like you, Jaz. They aren’t as bad as Di’s mom. But they’re pretty old fashioned when it comes to sex. They wouldn’t approve. You must know how much I’d love to spend the night with Ange, if I’m not presuming an offer that wasn’t made. But they just found out last night I have a girlfriend. They don’t know how old she is or how serious it is. They already have two reasons to be concerned and they don’t even know it yet.

“I fell asleep last night imagining I was holding Ange in my arms. But as much as it kills me to say this, the reality is going to have to wait.”

I sighed and said, “It’s good that you’re so responsible and have such self-control. But I hate you!”

He laughed, hugged me tight and said, “I hate you, too.”

And then I thought of something. The DVD from the afternoon at Cal’s house is still in the player. I got serious and asked, “Do you want to find out if your fantasies turn you on as much as you think they do?”

Mom’s smile disappeared in an instant. She cleared her throat and said, “Ange ... I don’t know. Maybe...”

“Mom, I need to know. And it will give Di a pretty good education, too.”

Ty looked back and forth between me and mom for a moment, waiting for someone to tell him what we were talking about.

I explained, “The DVD from the afternoon we spent at Cal’s house is in the DVD player. I told you what we did that day. I think I told you everything. But hearing about it is different than seeing it. I’m scared, Ty. I’m afraid that once you see the things I did it will change how you feel about me. But I feel like I need to know. Do you want to watch it?”

He smiled and said, “I’d love to watch it. But before you start it, take your clothes off.”

I was encouraged, not just by the command, but by the tone of his voice when he gave it. I love a guy who is comfortable taking charge. I stood up and began to undress in front of him.

Under her breath mom whispered, “I hope this isn’t a mistake.”

Carol and Lisa undressed, too. Di is already naked. Mom looked around the room and said, “Oh well! It’s your funeral.”

Then she began undressing.

By the time I was naked and sitting in Ty’s lap everyone was naked. Alex is sitting between Lisa and Carol on the couch. Di is sitting in Allan’s lap. Mom looked around the family room and said, “There’s too much pussy in this room! Where are all the horny guys when you want one?!”

Lisa chuckled and suggested, “I can call Karl if you’d like. I imagine he’s looking forward to seeing Ange again.”

She was kidding, of course. But I had a few alternative suggestions. “We could invite Connie. But someone would have to go get him and that would be inconvenient. Or Di could call her brother. But I suppose this is too much to spring on him without some warning. What about Marty? I bet he’d enjoy helping out.”

Di said, “Before you call Marty or one of your other friends, let me call Kenny. Let me talk to him for a few minutes and see how it goes. I’ve started warming him up since I was here on Sunday. We never actually talked about it. But ... well, I think he might be interested if I handle it right.”

She looked at mom and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll be careful about what I say. I won’t even mention you or Tom.”

Mom is obviously nervous about bringing another uninitiated minor into the group without first getting to know him. I can’t blame her. She and dad ... well, all of us really, have a lot to lose if Ken should freak out. I suggested, “Let’s use the phone in my room. I was going to show you the pictures Marty sent me. You can look at those while you talk to your brother. But don’t get too distracted. Pay attention to what he’s saying. You have to make sure you can trust him before he comes over here.”

She nodded and said, “I know. I won’t do anything to get your parents in trouble. I promise. I’m closer to your parents than I am to my own. I wouldn’t do anything to endanger any of you guys.”

I was about to get up when it suddenly occurred to me Ty and Kenny are the same age. I asked Ty, “Do you know her brother?”

He replied, “I know a Ken. I don’t know anyone called Kenny. Is your last name Bryce?”

Di smiled and said, “I’m the only one who calls him Kenny. Yes. Ken Bryce is my brother.”

Ty nodded and said, “I know him. We’re friends. We aren’t close, obviously. I didn’t know he had a hot little sister. But we get along okay. I like him.”

He chuckled and said, “I know him well enough to know he likes girls, a lot. I don’t know how he’d react to his sister taking part in an orgy, though. He never talks about his sister. But I know for a fact he doesn’t get along well with his parents. I can’t imagine him running to them if something we do here upsets him.”

Di nodded and said, “Yeah. They argue a lot. He’s been rebelling against all of mom’s Holy Roller shit lately.”

Ty and Di looked at each other for a minute before he said, “You know him better than I do. You live with him. I don’t know if he’d freak out at the idea of you being here. But except for that I suspect he’d jump at the offer to be in a room with a bunch of naked girls. I mean let’s get real. He’s a teenage boy!”

We turned to mom. She has the most to lose if this turns out to be a mistake. She thought about it for a minute and asked, “What do you think, Di?”

Di seemed to be gaining confidence when she answered, “I think he’d be uncomfortable at first. But I think he’d be okay with it. Since the last time I was here I’ve been flashing him, discreetly of course. I got the idea from Lisa and Ange. Suddenly he seems to have discovered I’m a girl. I’m just about to the point of trying to take things to the next step. I think he’s ready.”

Mom said, “Okay, talk to him. But be careful what you say until you’re certain.”

I kissed Ty and stood up. I said, “You can screw around with the others while I’m gone if you want. But you had damn sure better be able to fuck me later, if you aren’t too disgusted after we watch the DVD!”

Before Di and I were even out of the room my mother was sitting in Ty’s lap. She grinned at me and said to him, “Don’t listen to her. I just spent a fortune on her new clothes. She owes me.”

I guess I have to concede that point. But I do so reluctantly.

I led Di upstairs and sat her down at my computer. I leaned over her and opened up the file containing the pictures Marty, Eric and Dom sent Lisa and me after our little party last Sunday.

She was excited about seeing them and started quickly moving through the first pictures taken of me as I slowly undressed for the entertainment of three men I hardly knew. I handed her the phone and asked, “Do you want to be alone?”

She shook her head and said, “No. I think you should be here to make sure I don’t fuck this up.”

I sat down on my bed behind her and listened as she called Ken. When he answered she sounded distracted. It took her a moment to change her focus from the pictures on my computer to her conversation with her brother.

She obviously doesn’t talk to him on the phone very often. I only heard her side of the conversation. But first she had to convince him nothing is wrong before she got around to talking about the reason for her call.

I could hear the nervousness in her voice so I have to assume he did, too. She hesitated for a long time before she said, “Kenny, I know ... I mean ... Shit! I don’t know how to say this!

“Kenny ... Ken, when you were looking up my skirt this past week...”

I assume he interrupted to deny he was looking up her skirt.

Di exclaimed, “Of course you were! I saw you. I wanted you to. That was why I made certain you could. I was doing it on purpose.

“I did it because it makes me hot. I did it because I was thinking of maybe doing more if you seemed interested. And you are interested, aren’t you?”

Listening to only half of this conversation is painful. I should have put it on speaker before I gave it to her.

I listened as Di struggled to find the words to convince her older brother that she wants to have sex with him. I thought it went rather well, though I only heard half the conversation. I don’t know why she’s been so reluctant to approach him. He sounded as easy as any other guy to me!

After a few more minutes of conversation she said, “That’s why I called. I’m at a friend’s house and we’re about to have a little ... party. We’re going to watch a dirty movie and ... do stuff. But there are too many girls here. We need another ... hard cock. Would you like to join us?”

She was instantly excited by his answer. But she didn’t lose sight of the possible consequences. In a very serious tone of voice she said, “Ken, this is important. You need to swear to me that you’ll never say anything to anyone about this. If what we’re doing here gets out some people that I like very much could be in a lot of trouble.”

She listened to his response, smiled and said, “Yes. It does mean that.”

Another pause and then, “Yes. Me, too.”

She blushed at something her brother said. Then she gave him our address and told him to hurry.

After she hung up the phone she stared at my monitor for the longest time. I don’t think she even saw the picture of me standing on the coffee table holding my pussy open for the camera. Finally, when I was just about to slap her to get attention, she sighed and said, “I don’t think I know my brother at all! He thinks I’m hot! He wants to fuck me! He said he has wanted to fuck me for a long time! I had no idea!”

I said, “Come on, let’s go back downstairs.”

She looked at several more pictures on my computer before she reluctantly stood up and I turned my monitor off. Since she’s going to spend the night I suppose she can look at the pictures later if she still wants to.

We headed for the door. As we walked I said, “Allen is going to be so disappointed.”

She shook her head and said, “No! He told me he bought some rubbers. He’s going to be my first.”

I smiled and said, “Aww! That’s so sweet. He really has it bad for you.”

She grinned and said, “I know. I like him a lot, too. I’m glad he’s going to be my first.”

“What about Ken?”

“I can fuck him anytime! I don’t have to fuck him today. I’m going to fuck Allan and when your back is turned I’ll probably try to fuck Ty if everyone else hasn’t killed him yet. God! Is that not the most beautiful cock?!”

She’ll get no argument on that from me.

On the way down the stairs I asked, “Who’s going to answer the door when Ken arrives?”

She chuckled and looked down at her naked body. She said, “He admitted he has been staring at me when I wasn’t looking for a couple of years now. I can’t believe I had no idea! I think I’ll answer the door. But maybe I’ll take Lisa with me. Wouldn’t it be great if they hooked up? Ken isn’t like Toby ... or at least I don’t think he is. Now that I think about it he could be and I wouldn’t know it. I bet they’d make a nice couple.”

I can’t say. I can’t remember ever meeting her brother. I must have seen him. It isn’t that big a town and he only lives a block and a half from us. But I have a very narrow circle of acquaintances, due in large part to attending St. Jo’s. Or at least I did until two weeks ago. My circle of friends has certainly been expanding rapidly since I was molested in the park.

The same can be said of Lady Di. She has always confined herself to her own small group of friends. She and I have been attending the same school and traveling in the same circles, but with different friends, of course.

We rejoined the others in the family room. Di announced that her brother is on the way over and she assured mom that he has given his word to say nothing to anyone about what’s going to happen here. She asked Lisa if she would mind answering the door with her when he gets here.

Lisa laughed and said, “You little slut. You’re really looking forward to this, aren’t you?”

Di grinned and nodded. Then she said, “Don’t blame me! Ange started it!”

Lisa said, “Sure. I don’t mind. But I’m wondering. Has he been there for our morning panty inspections? I always avoid looking around at the kids behind me. I’m embarrassed enough as it is.”

Di nodded. She added, “Yeah. He’s been there. And I imagine he’s seen all the pictures. By now I expect every guy in town has seen them. But I don’t think he knows who you are. Have you met him at school?”

Lisa shook her head and said, “No. I don’t think I have. I only know a couple of sophomores. None of them are named Ken.”

I elbowed Di and asked, “Is he as stuck up as his sister?”

She laughed and said, “No, Ange. And I was only stuck up when I was around tramps like you.”

I didn’t bother to point out that I wasn’t a tramp until two weeks ago. She knows.

I turned on the television and the DVD player. While we were waiting for Ken to arrive I said to Ty, “If this DVD starts to bother you say something. We can leave the room and talk it over. Don’t sit here and watch if it makes you uncomfortable. I want your word.”

He smiled and said, “You have my word. You also have my word that I am going to find this extremely exciting. You told me everything I’m going to see, right? I’ve had a hard-on since then. I’m not worried. Don’t you be.”

The doorbell rang. Ken must have really rushed to get here that quickly. I glanced at Di. She’s obviously nervous. But she doesn’t seem to be having second thoughts. She smiled anxiously at Lisa and together the two naked girls left the room to answer the door.

I couldn’t resist. I had to see his reaction. I got up and peeked my head out of the room. I watched Di pause to gather her courage, then take a deep breath and open the door. I grinned when I imagined her response if there was someone other than her brother at the door. But it’s Ken.

I don’t know what Ken was expecting to see when the door was opened. He obviously didn’t expect to see his sister standing there naked. His jaw dropped and he stared at her so hard I’m not even sure if he even noticed Lisa at first. His eyes looked huge and except for that first loud gasp I think he may even have stopped breathing for a moment or two. It’s obvious from the expression on his face he thinks his sister is beautiful. How could he not? She is. She’s very beautiful.

Even from my position behind her I can tell Di is blushing. But it’s the look of awe on Ken’s face I found so amusing. He’s obviously pleased by the sight that greeted him when Di opened the door. But just as obviously he’s stunned, absolutely speechless.

I have to wonder how long they would have stood there like that if Lisa hadn’t said hello to Ken and invited him in. He seemed startled. I honestly don’t think he even noticed her standing to the side watching the silent interaction between him and his sister until she spoke.

I saw his eyes flicker over her body. He smiled nervously and said, “Hi. Sorry. You’re Lisa. I’ve seen you around at school ... and on the way to school. I hope you’re not upset. But I’ve seen a lot of pictures of you and two other girls lately. I think you’re really hot. I’ve been trying to think of an excuse to talk to you.”

Lisa smiled and said, “I’d be upset if you didn’t think I was hot. And I’m flattered. Please, come in and meet the other two girls in those pictures ... and then let’s get better acquainted.”

He finally stepped through the door muttering, “I must be dreaming this!”

Lisa locked arms with Ken and they followed Di back up the short hallway. I ducked back into the family room and returned to Ty’s lap. Just before they entered I said, “He’s kind of cute.”

Ty smiled and said, “I wouldn’t know. He’s not my type.”

I smiled and said, “Yeah. Me either.”

He laughed and said, “Liar!”

But he was just teasing. I heard them at the door and looked up. Ken had come to a sudden stop when he looked into the room and saw three more naked girls, including mom. His wide eyes scanned the room for a few long seconds before he turned to his sister for an explanation.

Di introduced everyone but Ty to her brother. He and Ty know each other. They smiled and nodded. Di explained, “Angela and Carol are in my class. I’ve known them since kindergarten but we’ve never been close. Not until Toby started making them do things on the way to school in the morning.

“I...”

Suddenly she was at a loss for words. She didn’t know how to explain how she came to be here. I decided to help her out so we can get on with the party.

“What your sister is too embarrassed to tell you is that watching us in the morning turned her on. She started talking to Carol and me about it at lunchtime. She wanted to experience something similar, but because of your mother she didn’t dare do what we were doing. She wanted to experience something similar, but in private. I set something up for her. We have lots of pictures and a DVD if you’d like to see them later.

“She became intrigued when she found out that I’m having sex with my brothers and my sister, and my parents of course. We’ve been trying to help her seduce you but she’s kind of shy. When it turned out there aren’t enough guys here today she suggested we invite you over to watch a dirty movie and get laid. Is that okay with you?”

“FUCK YEAH!”

He blushed and said, “Sorry. That slipped out.”

He looked around the room again, taking in all the naked female flesh on display before he blushed and admitted, “I’ve never done anything like this before. I’m ... I...”

I smiled and said, “Don’t worry. We’re all pretty new at this. We’ll try not to kill you on the first day.”

He grinned and said, “Thanks. I appreciate that.”

I nodded and said, “Remember, you can’t go bragging to your friends about what happens here. If you do my parents could get in a lot of trouble.”

He raised his right hand and said, “I swear, I’ll never say a word to anyone!”

He turned to Ty and asked, “Is that why you’ve been keeping this to yourself ... you greedy bastard?!”

I smiled at the mixture of urgency and earnestness in his voice. But I had one more question before we got started. “Your sister wants to fuck you. I heard her mention that to you on the phone a few minutes ago. I couldn’t hear your response but I got the impression you’re okay with that.

“How do you feel about someone else fucking her hot little ass? She’s just about to let my brother pop her cherry. Is that going to be a problem for you?”

He grinned and exclaimed, “No shit! She’s a virgin?!”

He looked around the room, letting his eyes linger for a moment on all the exposed female flesh and exclaimed, “What a cool way to get over it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.