Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I thought I’d never get to sleep that night. But I didn’t mind. I lay in the dark and thought the most amazing thoughts about Ty. I replayed everything we said and everything we did together. And then I imagined our lives together far into the future. I know it’s silly. I just met him and we’re both so young.

None of that matters. I know. In my heart I know I’ve found the perfect boy for me.

There will be plenty of time for things to go wrong between us in the coming years. I’m determined not to let that happen. And I’m positive Ty feels the same way. We exchanged phone numbers while we were at the restaurant today. Now I had to force myself to stay in bed. I want desperately to sneak downstairs, sit in a dark, quiet room and call him, to hear his voice, to tell him how much I love him.

I can just imagine him lying awake fighting the same urge. And of course, from there I began to imagine lying in bed with him. That was one of the many pleasant images following me into sleep that night. And then, there he was in my dreams!

I didn’t wake up the next morning until mom sat on the side of my bed and gently woke me. She smiled down at me and asked, “What time did you stop daydreaming about Ty and finally go to sleep?”

I chuckled and replied, “I don’t know. But the dreams were just as pleasant as the daydreams.”

She leaned down and kissed me. Then she said, “You better get up and get ready, sweetheart. It’s after eight o’clock.”

I thanked her and got up. I took a shower and got dressed in another of Lisa’s outfits, hopefully for the last time. I know she won’t mind. She set it out for me last night. Or at least I assume it’s for me. After we go shopping this afternoon she can have all her sexy clothes back. I’ll finally have a sexy wardrobe of my own.

Mom and I were the only ones in the house when I got down to the kitchen. She sat with me while I had juice and an English muffin. As I always do I’m looking forward to seeing Connie this morning. And yet I can’t help feeling guilty because just the anticipation of being with Connie seems disloyal to Ty.

Mom seemed to know what was bothering me. She quietly said, “You could stop all the other things if you want. You could just be with Ty. But that isn’t really what he wants, is it? It isn’t what either of you want.”

I laughed and said, “Moms aren’t supposed to encourage their daughters to fuck around, you know.”

Out of the blue she said, “I got my start very much the same way you did. The man with the camera in the park woke it up in you. I was raped when I was twelve. That sounds awful but it isn’t as bad as it sounds. Or at least it wasn’t for me. I suppose it would have been if I was normal. And until that day I thought I was normal. But I soon learned I wasn’t like most girls my age ... or any age.

“I was on my way home from a friend’s house one Saturday afternoon. We lived way out in the country and it was a fairly long walk. My friend’s brother and another boy offered me a ride.

“I accepted, of course. I knew both boys. It never occurred to me they would do anything to me. Nothing bad ever happened to girls in that small, rural community. It just didn’t! The idea that they would do anything other than give me a ride home never even crossed my mind.

“Roger, my friend’s big brother, got out and held the door for me. I climbed into the middle of the front seat. Almost as soon as the car was moving again he put his arm around me and started kissing me and feeling me up. I was only twelve but I was an early bloomer. I already wore an A cup and had sprouted a few dozen pubic hairs.

“Cliff was driving. Both boys were sixteen at the time. While Roger was kissing me and reaching under my shirt to grope my tits, Cliff was trying to work a couple of fingers into the leg of my shorts and rub my pussy.

“I cried and I fought them. But I never had a chance. The thing is, though, I wasn’t scared and I didn’t particularly want them to stop. I think I only fought them because I knew I was supposed to. I don’t know if they realized it, but I wasn’t fighting very hard.

“They drove me to a rundown old barn and took me inside. Cliff brought in a blanket he had in his car and spread it out on the straw that covered the dirt floor. The barn was no longer in use. There were a lot of boards missing and the front and rear doors were open so there was plenty of light.

“They easily undressed me and then both of them were all over me. Cliff tore my hymen with his finger before they even got me down on the blanket. I hardly noticed! I felt it. But it was just a pinch. It was as though my body was ready, even if I was only twelve.

“The two of them did everything to me that day. They made me suck their cocks. They took turns fucking me over and over. I didn’t think they’d ever get enough. They both put their cocks in my ass but they didn’t know what they were doing. It hurt like hell and I really fought when they did that.

“I was furious at them and I was even madder at myself because I must have cum fifty times in the nearly five hours they spent raping me. And there was no way I could hide it from them. They knew how much I enjoyed it.

“They watched me clean up in a spring behind the barn and they drove me home. No one said a word all the way to my house. But as they were letting me out of the car at the end of my driveway, just as arrogant as could be Roger said, ‘We’ll pick you up after church tomorrow. Wait for us down there where the road curves so your parents won’t see you get in the car.’

“I can still see his face and hear the confidence in his voice. He knew I’d be there!

“I didn’t say a word to my parents. And after church the next day I changed clothes and headed straight for the curve so I’d be out of sight of the house when they came back for me. I waited there until Cliff and Roger came to get me. The bastards were late, probably on purpose. I was starting to fear they’d changed their minds before they finally showed up.

“It started all over again as soon as I got in the car. I acted like I hated it but I don’t know if they were fooled. The truth is they probably couldn’t have cared less how I felt about it as long as I showed up and that was just fine with me, too.

“They played with my tits and my pussy as they drove me out to the barn. I was so wrapped up in what they were doing to me on the way I didn’t even realize there were more people there waiting for us at the barn. Four of their friends were waiting inside for us.

“As soon as we got inside, Cliff tossed me the blanket and ordered me to spread it out on the floor. Then he ordered me to undress. I tried to look scared. I tried to act like I was being forced. But ... well, you know how I really felt.”

I most certainly did! I was becoming very excited listening to her story. I smiled at her and nodded.

“I was a virtual sex slave to those boys for two very exciting years. It didn’t come to an end until I met your dad. At any time, if any one of them or even all six of them wanted me over the next two years they only had to say the word. And when I wasn’t with them I was thinking about them or dreaming about them. I loved getting raped!

“There were times when I was afraid of what I had become. I feared I would end up a stripper or a hooker, diseased, strung out on drugs, unhappy and unloved. It wasn’t until your dad took over and showed me I can enjoy the things I so loved doing with those six boys, and occasionally with some of their friends, and I can still be in love and be loved.

“It required that I modify my behavior somewhat. I had to tone it down a little. I had to take back a little control over my life. But we did it together and it wasn’t a sacrifice in the least.

“Thanks to your father the last seventeen years of my life have been everything I could have asked for. I’ve enjoyed a very active sex life and done some things that not many women get to or would allow themselves to enjoy. But I’ve done them within the confines of a loving marriage with the more than willing assistance of a man I love more than life itself. I don’t have a single regret.

“It can be done, Ange. I know it’s too soon to say for sure, but I think you found one of those rare males like your father who can help you enjoy your fantasy life and still live a more or less normal life without setting out on some self-destructive path.

“Don’t worry about Ty. Enjoy what you have with Mr. Sullivan. They both love you for who you are. You don’t want to change that now.”

It had been an inspirational and surprisingly reassuring story. I still enjoy the irony of being encouraged to fuck around by my mother. But I feel better about what I’m doing now and I’m grateful to her. She knew what I was worried about and she knew what to say to make me feel better about myself.

I went around the table and hugged her. I told her how much I love her and I thanked her for knowing what I needed to hear. Then I said, “That was a very hot story. Now I’m REALLY looking forward to seeing Connie this morning!”

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I said goodbye to mom and headed for the home. As soon as I was out of the house I called Ty.

When he answered I said, “I couldn’t wait until this afternoon. I’ll try not to stalk you. But I had to hear your voice. Oh god, Ty! I almost didn’t sleep at all last night! I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

I heard myself gushing and I was embarrassed. I sounded just like a silly schoolgirl for a minute or two before I finally began to calm down. I could hear the smile in his voice when he said, “I’m glad you called. I wanted to call you but I knew you were going to see that guy this morning. I didn’t know if I’d be interrupting anything.”

“Ty, how do you really feel about that? If you don’t want me to do those things I’ll give them up for you. I’d do anything to make you happy.”

He chuckled and said, “How quickly they forget! You’re looking at it all wrong. Remember what we talked about? Think of it as though you’re doing those things for me. I wish I could be there with you. But you’re going to tell me all about it later.”

“I can’t help thinking you must be a hallucination! How can any boy be so perfect! Lisa wants to clone you.”

Our conversation lasted until I arrived at the home, though it didn’t seem like more than thirty seconds had passed since I called him. I told him I love him, reluctantly hung up the phone and went inside. They weren’t expecting me. Mrs. Horne forgot to mention to anyone I’m coming in the mornings now that school is out. Since they weren’t expecting me they didn’t have anything for me to do. Oh darn!

I signed in and hurried up to Connie’s room.

He let me in and gave me a big hug. He said, “I wasn’t sure you’d come. You seemed pretty excited about your date with that boy yesterday. How did it go?”

I exclaimed, “Not come!! Are you nuts! Today’s the big day! I’m on the pill and my period is over. We can start knocking plaster off of the ceiling under your bed!

“And the date went better than perfect. Oh god, Connie! He’s perfect! I love him! My family loves him. He’s the perfect boy. I know you’ll think I’m just being a silly little girl. But I truly believe I met the boy I’m going to marry.”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t be here with an old fart like me. You’re on vacation. Shouldn’t you be spending every second you can with him? You don’t want to screw this up.”

I smiled and said, “I told him all about you. He’s only sorry I wouldn’t let him come with me today. He’s like my dad. He likes to watch. Don’t misunderstand. He’s very, very good at taking an active part. He’s surprisingly good since he was a virgin until yesterday evening. But he reads the same magazine I’ve been reading to you and those sexy things we’ve been reading about have been turning him on long before he met me. So don’t worry. He won’t come between us.”

He looked at me with that “are you sure” look on his face. I smiled and asked, “How come we still have clothes on?”

He grinned at me and said, “Because I’ve decided to take you up on your offer, at least once. Reading those letters and hearing about some of the exciting things you do has made me want to try something like what you’ve been reading to me before it’s too late.”

I smiled and asked, “What do you have in mind?”

He said, “Don’t move.”

He took something from his closet and stood behind me. It was a necktie. He tied it around my head, blindfolding me. Once again he ordered me not to move and then he added instructions to remain silent unless responding to a direct question.

I like where this is going!

I listened as he went to the door and opened it. I heard him shush whoever was out in the hallway. I heard someone enter and the door was closed and locked. I tried to decide how many people entered. The door wasn’t open for very long. Only one or at the most two people could have entered in the amount of time the door was open.

I listened to and analyzed the quiet sounds I’m able to hear. I came to the conclusion that only one person, almost surely a man, entered the room. From the sounds I can tell someone is standing on either side of me. I can hear them breathing. There could be someone else in the room but I don’t think so.

Hands began to explore my body over my clothing. There were more than two hands at play. Each of my breasts is being fondled and another hand is caressing one of my ass cheeks.

I’ve never been blindfolded before. I discovered immediately that I like it. I like it a lot! Having a blindfold on seems to have the effect of heightening all my other senses. I’m more able to concentrate on what they’re doing to me.

A pair of lips lightly grazed my cheek. I’m almost positive it was Connie. He kissed my cheek and then lightly kissed my ear before whispering, “Last chance to back out.”

I had to struggle not to smile. I thought that would have been inappropriate. I merely murmured, “Unh-unh.

Connie stepped back and the other man began to undress me. He seemed to be deliberately taking his time as if to savor each moment, each new bit of me as he uncovered it. I have to assume Connie’s guest is someone who lives here. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn’t have any friends who aren’t residents.

I can’t help wondering which of the residents it could be. I’ve met them all at one time or another. Most of those old guys flirt with me whenever they get the chance. Now it looks like one of them is having his dreams come true.

I ran through the possibilities while a man who is probably in his seventies had the pleasure of undressing me. Most of the men here are at least seventy. I can eliminate nearly half of them out of hand. I can rule out the men in wheelchairs and the men who use walkers to get around. There are a handful of men living here who are only about one step away from being catatonic. They can shuffle from room to room and feed themselves. But that’s about it.

The women outnumber the men here by a ratio of more than ten to one. There are a lot of people living here but only a dozen men who I think might still be capable of having sex. But then, what do I know? I was surprised to learn Connie is still quite virile.

I decided that I hope they don’t remove the blindfold and that the anonymous man who is at the moment removing my skirt won’t speak while he’s here. I don’t want to know who he is. It excites me to think I’ll never know which of a dozen or so men will look at me from now on and know what I look like naked. They’ll know what my breasts and my ass and my pussy feel like. They’ll have fond memories of having sex with me.

I wonder if I’ll be able to look in their eyes and tell which one it was. I think I probably will. It will be interesting to find out.

When I was stripped down to my bra and panties, Connie’s guest paused in the unwrapping of his present to fondle me a little more. He seemed very fond of the way his hands glided over my panties as he explored. His hand ended up cupping my prominent and very sensitive vulva and we both moaned.

Everything I’m experiencing seems to be intensified by the blindfold. The sexy situation, each touch of a male hand on my body, even the erotic anticipation; it all seems much more stimulating than it would have been because I’m blindfolded. I’m going to have to mention this to Lisa ... and Ty.

It’s becoming very difficult to just stand here in silence while the mystery man slowly undresses and fondles me. I find all this incredibly arousing. It makes for excellent foreplay. But I want more. I want to touch him, too. I want him to hurry and finish undressing me. I want a nice hard cock in my mouth. I want to be stretched out on my back and fucked hard.

The old guy who’s undressing and groping me obviously has a lot more patience than I do. I guess I have to give him credit since the odds are he hasn’t gotten laid in decades!

He finally got around to removing my bra. My panties followed, but not until after a very thorough exploration of my now exposed tits. His hands were all over me for the next few minutes. But his patience has its limits. After exploring my pussy in depth and biting and sucking on my nipples until I wanted to scream at him to fuck me, he finally pushed me to my knees.

I felt his cock pressing against my lips and I was more than happy to submit. I began to give him what is almost certainly the best blowjob he’s ever received. He had to really struggle to remain silent when the head of his cock entered my throat. He gasped and groaned loudly. I could almost feel him struggling to keep from swearing out loud.

Connie must have insisted he not say or do anything to reveal his identity when he invited him to his room today. But the poor man seems to be struggling under that constraint. I can’t really say why I feel that’s so. I’m certain I can sense his frustration, though.

I’m nearly as frustrated as he is. Each time I brought him to the brink of orgasm he suddenly withdrew his cock from my mouth. I heard myself moaning and I had to fight to keep from begging him for his cum.

He did that three or four times. He let me suck his cock until I was certain it was about to spew in my mouth and at then at the last second he jerked it away from me. I was about to disobey Connie’s order and beg him to let me taste his cum when he pushed me down on all fours. He scrambled around behind me and slammed his cock into me with so much force I slid several inches across the carpet.

Connie kept that from happening again. He finally joined us. He knelt in front of me, placed his cock against my lips, and the next time his guest slammed his cock into me he drove my mouth down on Connie’s cock.

I already know how much I love having two cocks invading my body at the same time. And I love being taken roughly. It turns me on to be raped when I know I’m safe so it came as no surprise when I started cumming almost immediately. The old man who’s fucking me is still doing everything he can to make this last. He fucked me violently for several glorious minutes but then he would pause just before it seemed like he was about to climax.

Connie lasted through several of those sexual cycles before blessing me with a huge load of cum. I guess he discovered he enjoys sharing me after all. I continued to lovingly nurse on his cock long after he climaxed, all the while enjoying dozens of orgasms while that anonymous old man fucked me from behind.

Connie’s guest finally couldn’t take it any longer. He slammed into me with even more violence a few last times and then his fingers clamped down on my hips with a surprisingly strong grip for an old guy.

I heard him gasping and I felt him trembling violently behind me. It reminded me of getting fucked by the dog at Cal’s house last weekend. Just thinking of it pushed me over the edge one last time, much to my surprise.

Connie pulled his cock from my mouth and the anonymous cock in my pussy slowly slid free. I turned and felt around until I located my anonymous lover’s cock. I lovingly sucked it clean while he caressed my hair and moaned in pleasure.

Unfortunately, he was done. Once is his limit. I listened while he put his clothes back on and left without a word. Only after the door closed behind him did Connie remove my blindfold and order me to clean up.

When I returned from the bathroom he was lying on his bed looking at the pictures in the latest issue of the magazine I’ve been reading to him. I got into bed with him and asked if he wanted me to read more from the last issue, the one we haven’t finished yet.

He shook his head and said, “No. Not today.”

He pulled me close and began fondling me. I held his cock in my hand and we talked for a while. He wanted to make certain I wasn’t upset that he invited someone to join us.

I kissed him and said, “Silly man. I love doing anything that pleases you. I came here all excited because we can finally fuck. I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks. What we did was great. It was exciting. I love having sex with two men at the same time. And thanks to you I just discovered I love being blindfolded. God! I can’t believe how much different sex is when I’m blindfolded! But I’m still going to fuck you before I leave here today.

“You can invite all the men you want to your room while I’m here. I’ll read to them. I’ll suck their cocks. I’ll fuck them. But that’s just amusement. I love you and I want to make love to you. I’m always going to want you.”

I never did read to him that morning. But I sucked his beautiful cock until it was hard and he fucked me for a very long time. He was every bit as good a lover as I knew he’d be. After it was over he held me in his arms and we talked quietly until I couldn’t put it off any longer. I have a new wardrobe to buy. I got up, took a quick shower and got dressed.

Before I left we made plans for our first motel meeting next Wednesday. There’s a good possibility I won’t be coming to his room again on my next two or three visits because there are fewer volunteers during the summer months so they have to spread us out a little thinner.

I’ve heard that some of the other residents I used to read to regularly before my relationship with Connie blossomed and became sexual are feeling slighted. I’ll just have to tell them that I had to finish the Stephen King book I was reading to Connie.

I kissed Connie goodbye and thanked him for an exciting morning. I went down and signed out. Ty is waiting for me outside. Two of the residents are talking with him as they examined his bike.

Ty took me into his arms when I came out. I looked into his eyes and saw what I wanted to see. He really is okay with what just happened. I thought he would be. But it’s nice to be certain.

I kissed him, smiled and told him I’d tell him all about it later. I can’t wait to see how he’s going to react to hearing about the blindfold.

I said hello to the two men with whom he has been discussing his bike and motorcycles in general and listened for a few minutes until Ty said, “Gentlemen, I’ve enjoyed talking with you. But we’re coming between a lady and her shopping. Even I know how dangerous that can be!”

They chuckled and after a quick goodbye they stood back to listen when Ty started his bike. They received an unanticipated treat when I climbed on behind him in my miniskirt. I smiled under my helmet as a large expanse of my panties was unavoidably put on display for their viewing pleasure.

I felt Ty laughing as he started his bike and pulled away. He drove around the large circular driveway and we headed back to my house. Even before we turned onto the road my hands slid down his flat stomach and came to rest over the impressive bulge in his jeans. I felt it begin to grow immediately and hoped I’d have time to do something about that before we leave for the mall.

Ty already has some serious reservations about going shopping for clothing with mom, Lisa and me. He was even more concerned when we went inside and found that Carol and Di are there and are going with us, too. Lisa called them this morning and invited them to join us.

Ty looked around the room at the four sexy girls and my equally sexy mother and saw them all looking at him as though he’s what’s for desert. He took a step back and said, “Maybe I should sit this one out. Going shopping for clothes with five beautiful women ... I could get estrogen poisoning!”

I grabbed him by the belt and dragged him into the room. I introduced him to Carol and Di. He’s seen them walking to school in the morning. And of course, he has seen everything there is to see of Carol as a result of the morning shows orchestrated by Toby. But he never actually met either of them.

After they exchanged greetings I said, “Don’t worry, Ty. If necessary there are five of us who are more than willing to resuscitate you.”

Ty waited quietly while we discussed where we’re going. Mom informed us she already has everything planned out. We learned we aren’t going to the mall as originally planned. Mom is taking us to a couple of out of the way boutiques where she likes to shop. She insists they have a better selection of the kind of clothing we have in mind for my new wardrobe.

The only place we girls ever go to shop for clothes is the mall. Only now do we learn Mom and dad enjoy shopping for sexy clothes at boutiques we’ve never even heard of before. She had no trouble convincing us we should start there and then we can finish up at the mall if necessary.

We just about had to drag Ty out to mom’s van. He tried to sit in the front passenger seat but Lisa easily edged him out. Carol and Di quickly climbed in and took the captain’s chairs in the center of the van. That left the bench seat in the back for Ty and me.

I snuggled up to him, despite his obvious discomfort, and let my hand come to rest on the friendly bulge in the crotch of his jeans. Even in repose his cock forms a respectable lump in his pants I find myself totally unable to resist. I just can’t keep my hands off of him.

He made several futile attempts to discreetly remove my hand from his crotch. But each time he tried I put it back. Once we resolved that little problem in my favor I said, “Do you think those four females you’re so worried about are sexy?”

He nodded.

I grinned and said, “I’ve had sex with all of them. Does that turn you on?”

Except for mom, who’s driving and is watching us in her mirror, the girls all turned around to hear his answer with huge smiles on their faces.

Ty came up with just the perfect response. He smiled and asked, “Will you marry me?”

My heart jumped to my throat when I heard the words. I tried to behave as though his words had no effect on me. I know they were said in jest. I tried to keep it light. I kissed him and said, “I’ve already resolved to do just that. But I wasn’t going to tell you for a few years. I don’t want to scare you off.”

He put his arm around my shoulders and said, “I’m not going anywhere. And don’t forget I asked. It may have sounded like a joke. But I’m going to marry you someday.”

I couldn’t pretend any longer. The tears of joy began to flow down my cheeks. I was aware of the sudden silence in the van. But I ignored everyone else in the vehicle as I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled up into Ty’s lap. I put my arms around his neck and in a voice choked with emotion I quietly sobbed, “I love you with all my heart! I don’t understand. I just met you yesterday! I’m a smart girl. I know this isn’t possible. But I’m so excited right this moment I can hardly breathe!”

He held me in his arms and softly nuzzled my hair and the side of my face, lightly touching his soft lips to my face and whispering in my ear, telling me over and over how much he loves me. Before he straightened up he said, “I didn’t hear a no in there and your mother hasn’t thrown me out of the van. Does that mean we’re engaged?”

Mom pulled the van over to the side of the road and grabbed some tissue from the box on the center console. She loudly exclaimed, “Fuck!”

She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. Then she looked at us in the mirror and said, “You two knock it off! I can’t take it! I want to climb back there and hug you both.”

I whispered in his ear, “Not me. I want to suck your cock.”

He chuckled and said, “I want to do what you wouldn’t let me do yesterday.”

I couldn’t think of anything I wouldn’t let him do yesterday. He saw my confusion and said, “I want to eat your sweet pussy. You wouldn’t let me yesterday.”

I couldn’t wait any longer. I slid out of his lap and dropped to my knees between his legs. He tried to stop me but I managed to unfasten his jeans and pull his semi-erect cock free. While I was doing that, Carol climbed into the back with us. As soon as I started sucking on Ty’s cock she asked, “Can I help?”

I winked at her. That was all the permission she needed. She lifted her top up over her breasts, placed Ty’s hand on one tit, and then she reached down and began to tease his heavy balls while I sucked his cock.

Di swiveled her captain’s chair toward the back to watch. I wouldn’t discover until after Ty climaxed that she was helping, too. She exposed her breasts and lifted her skirt. She pulled her panties aside and played with her pussy while she watched us drive my poor boyfriend crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.