Angela Transformed
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We took our time going home. I can’t blame Ty for not being in a hurry. I understand his reluctance to meet my parents. I’d be just as nervous if we were going to meet his parents.

We finally pulled up into our driveway twenty minutes later. He turned the engine off and we sat there removing our helmets. The twins came running out of the house, nearly killing themselves in their rush to come see Ty’s bike.

Ty stood up and helped me down. He already met Allan at the bandstand in the park. Now I introduced him to Alex and told him not to worry if he can’t tell them apart. Even our parents don’t know which is which. He knew I was joking. Both twins were suddenly quite taken with Ty. They don’t know him. But they’re very fond of his wheels.

I handed Ty my helmet and gave him a moment to calm down. I smiled and said, “Relax. You’re the first boy I’ve brought home to momma. And I hope you’ll be the last. But as far as I know she doesn’t have any cannibalistic tendencies. I’m pretty certain you’ll leave here alive.”

He smiled and said, “I guess that’s all I can ask for. I just wish the first thing she learned about me wasn’t that I ride a Harley.”

I took his hand and pulled him up onto the porch. Knowing my sister and my brothers as I do I’m pretty certain the fact that Ty rides a motorcycle isn’t the first thing mom learned about him. I don’t doubt both Lisa and Allan told her everything they know about him this afternoon, including the fact that I changed clothes in front of him on the bandstand. But Ty is already nervous enough. I thought it best I don’t mention that to him.

Mom was standing just inside the screen door. Lisa is right behind her. Mom opened the door and said, “Hello, Tyler. Lisa has been telling me a little about you. Come on in. Would you like a drink?”

She’s studiously resisting the urge to look at the big motorcycle sitting in our driveway.

We went to the kitchen and Lisa helped mom pour and serve four glasses of iced tea. After Ty thanked her, mom said, “A little earlier this afternoon I learned for the first time that my daughter was involved in a bit of an altercation yesterday morning and you came to her assistance. Thank you for that.”

Ty blushed and said, “I didn’t really do anything. It happened so fast that it was over before it started. I was going to help her out. But by the time I realized what was happening she had laid the punk out.”

He smiled and added, “I sure wouldn’t want her that mad at me!”

Mom turned to me and asked, “When were you going to tell me about this?”

I grinned and asked, “About Karl or Ty?”

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. But she finally smiled. She turned back to Ty and asked, “Can you stay for dinner? It isn’t much. I’ve got a big pot of sauce on the stove. We’re having spaghetti tonight. I made enough for the whole neighborhood.”

Ty replied, “Yes, ma’am. If you’re sure you don’t mind. Let me call my parents and let them know.”

He pulled out his cell phone and called home. He explained in vague terms that he had met a girl and is now at her house, that her mother has invited him to dinner and he asked if it was alright. He was polite and respectful when he spoke to his mother and I could see that my mom was impressed.

He smiled and said, “Yes, ma’am.”

He hung up and said, “I have to be home by nine or I die. They don’t like me out at night on the bike. They get nervous.”

Mom chuckled and said, “That’s too bad! I was going to invite you to spend the night.”

She was joking, of course. But I couldn’t help but wonder what she would say if I asked. We all laughed at the expression on his face when he thought about what that implied.

Lisa got up to make the garlic bread. Dad will be home soon and the smell of the garlic in the spaghetti sauce is thick in the air. It’s making us all hungry.

I said, “I’m going up and change out of Lisa’s dress.”

I took Ty’s hand and said, “Come on. I’ll show you my room.”

Ty looked like his heart had stopped. He jerked his hand back and shook his head violently. God it was funny!

Mom laughed and said, “Go on, son. You aren’t going to see anything you haven’t seen before. We’ve heard all about the little slut changing clothes on the bandstand. I don’t doubt that before she had the nerve to bring you home with her she warned you all about us. Go ahead. If she misbehaves you have my permission to take her over your knee. You look like you can handle her. But her dad will be home soon so I don’t think you have time for sex.”

Poor Ty! He didn’t know what to do. He finally let me pull him to his feet but he didn’t go willingly. I led him up to my bedroom and sat him at my desk. He watched while I changed out of Lisa’s dress into a pair of shorts and a sexy tank top I found on her side of the closet. I didn’t think she’d mind. I’ve been wearing a lot of her clothes lately and these are special circumstances.

While I changed clothes he muttered almost constantly about how I’m going to get him killed and how he’s trying so hard to make a good impression and this can’t possibly be happening to him.

As soon as I was dressed I sat in Ty’s lap. He reached around and under my top and held my tits in his hands while I woke up my computer and showed him some of the pictures of my mother I downloaded from their computer. His dick was already half hard from watching me change clothes. It grew quickly as he looked at pictures of my mother flashing strangers in public places and having sex with strange men, and sometimes women, too.

Out of curiosity I showed him my favorite set, the pictures of my mother on her knees in a men’s restroom sucking on a big black cock with a bank of urinals in the background. I wanted to see his reaction. I was pleased to see they turned him on.

I kissed him and whispered, “Would you like to take pictures of me like that someday?”

He grinned and asked, “Would it bother you if I said ‘FUCK YES!’ Because I have to admit, that’s one of the hottest pictures I’ve ever seen!”

I smiled and said, “It would bother me if you said no. I haven’t done something like that yet. But that’s the kind of girl I am. That picture turns me on as much as it does you.

“I know it’s too soon to even think about it. But I can’t help thinking there’s a chance for us. You seem to be perfect in every way. I love everything about you. But pretend you didn’t hear me say that because it’s much too soon and I don’t want to scare you off.”

He stared at me for a moment with a totally serious expression on his face. He looked so serious it made me nervous. Finally, he sighed and said, “We do seem to have something special together, don’t we? It scares me that it’s all happening so suddenly. And it worries me that we’re both so young. But I’ve been thinking the same things you have. I just wonder if we can really be so much in love so soon.”

I shrugged and said, “My parents were about our age when they started going out. I know it can be done. They still love each other very much. I know I want to try.”

We were kissing passionately when the door opened. We looked up to see Lisa looking very disappointed. She exclaimed, “Damn! I was hoping to catch you in bed! I bet you look pretty hot once you get out of those clothes.”

Ty blushed but didn’t say anything. I said, “I hope you don’t mind. I borrowed one of your tops. You need to take me shopping again after I get my allowance.”

She laughed quietly and said, “Hell! You wear more of my clothes than you do your own now. But that’s okay. I know what kind of crap you have in your closet. I can’t blame you.”

She turned and started to leave but then turned back and said, “Oh yeah! I came up to tell you dad’s home. Bring your new beau down to face the music.”

I stood up and helped Ty to his feet. I smiled at the fear on his face and said, “You got along with mom just fine didn’t you?”

He nodded.

“Dad is just as easy going. Relax. Your biggest worry is that he might not have seen your bike when he pulled into the driveway and he’s parked on top of it.”

Judging by his lack of reaction his biggest worry wasn’t the destruction of his bike. I smiled and said, “You’ve dated other girls. You must have met their parents!”

He rolled his eyes and hissed, “Not very many. And I didn’t have sex with those other girls!”

I went up on my toes, kissed him and said, “Relax. It wasn’t really sex. It was just a blowjob.”

He moaned in surrender and I pulled him down the hallway to meet his fate.

Dad looked up when we entered the kitchen. He smiled when he saw Ty’s face, obviously well aware of what’s going on in the poor kid’s head. Dad said, “Hello, Tyler. Nice bike. I’ve always liked the Springer. Unfortunately, the mean old woman I married would never let me have one. What is that, an ‘07?”

Ty nodded, more than happy to be talking about a subject he feels safe discussing. He said, “My uncle gave it to me for my birthday. I was shocked when my dad let me keep it. But he has a bike, too. We ride together a lot. He trusts me I guess. I’ve been riding since I was nine and I’ve taken the Safety Course.”

Dad seemed pleased to learn Ty has so much experience. I noticed Ty makes a point of letting concerned parents and passengers know he’s a safe rider.

Dad turned to me and asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

I didn’t even have to think about it. “I want one!! God! I loved it! He said if you give your permission he’ll teach me to ride on his dirt bike. Can I?!”

I didn’t get an immediate answer. My parents looked at each other. I know what that look means. It isn’t exactly a no. But there are going to be a lot of discussions before it became a yes.

We sat down to dinner. It turns out dad knows Ty’s dad pretty well. When they moved to town Ty’s dad was invited to the poker game dad and a bunch of his friends have about once a month.

The conversation was almost normal for a while as my family got better acquainted with Ty. After we ate, the twins cleaned up the kitchen while we took mom and dad out to take a closer look at Ty’s bike. Mom seemed very skeptical. Dad was telling the truth earlier. She’s obviously prejudiced against motorcycles.

It took some talking and some name calling. But she finally agreed to go for a short ride with Ty. She hates to be called a chicken more than anything else. There isn’t much she won’t do if dared.

Ty helped mom into her helmet and onto the bike. She cried out when he started the engine just like I did and she sat there holding onto Ty for dear life as he rode off down the road.

They were gone for about fifteen minutes. While they were gone I stood next to dad. He put his arm around my shoulders and we talked about Ty. He already knows from watching me at dinner I have it bad for him. He didn’t say a word about our age difference or how young we are. Much to my surprise he only said, “He seems like a nice young man. You don’t meet many boys his age who seem to have their heads screwed on straight. I think I like him.”

Then I had to explain putting Karl in the hospital. Once he learned the details he laughed and said, “I bet he thinks twice before he tries raping another girl. I’m surprised, though. I thought Lisa had all the balls. I’m really impressed.”

I was feeling all warm and fuzzy about that when he said, “Sister Benedict called me at work today. How long have you known you were going to be the class valedictorian?”

I shrugged and said, “I don’t know, probably since we took the midterms. It was pretty much a lock then.”

“I wish you’d told us.”

“You’d have made me go to the graduation ceremony if I told you. You know how I feel about that stuff. And I would have had to give a speech!”

He just shook his head.

I said, “You don’t need a ceremony to be proud of me, do you?”

He pulled me tight against him and said, “You dumb broad! I’ve been proud of you since the day you were born and you know it. The ceremony would have just been a nice time to strut around like a peacock and gloat.”

I snuggled up against him and said, “I’ll make you a deal. If you’re nice to Ty I’ll do the whole graduation thing when I graduate from high school. I’ll even give the stupid speech.”

“That won’t be hard. Tyler’s a nice kid. I already told you I like him.”

As we saw the bike coming back down the street he asked, “Does he know everything?”

“Pretty much.”

“And he still wants to be with you? What’s wrong with him?”

I laughed and said, “I haven’t found anything yet!”

Ty pulled into the driveway and shut the bike off. Mom climbed off, removed her helmet and calmly said, “Yes, Ange. You can learn to ride. I’m going upstairs and change my underwear.”

We all laughed as we watched her hurrying into the house. She called back over her shoulder, “Tom! Are you coming? I may need your help!”

He laughed again and said, “Start without me. I’ll be right up.”

He turned back, looked at the bike for a moment longer and said, “I wonder if she’ll let me have one now.”

Then he smiled and said, “Duty calls.”

We watched him walk away, hurrying to help mom change her underwear. As soon as he went inside, Ty exclaimed, “Jesus, Angela! The last half of the ride she had her hand around my cock!”

I laughed and asked, “Yeah? So? That’s how I did it. Is there another way?”

“She’s your mom!”

“Yeah, but don’t you think she’s hot?”

“Well ... yeah but ... Jesus!”

I laughed and said, “You might as well get used to it. It probably won’t be that long before you fuck her, and Lisa, too. If you want to that is.”

He sighed and said, “I know you guys are different when it comes to sex. That was one of the things that first attracted me to you. But she’s your mom! That’s scary!”

I kissed him and said, “I won’t tell her you said that. Come on, let’s go inside. The bugs are starting to eat me alive.”

The ground floor was deserted. I led Ty back up to my room. The sounds of dad helping mom “change her underwear” were audible as we walked past their bedroom door. I couldn’t help smiling at how embarrassed Ty was when he realized what he was hearing.

He was even more amusing when I opened my bedroom door. Lisa is sitting at her computer, nude of course. Alex is standing behind her with his hands hanging down off of her shoulders, idly amusing himself with her breasts while they look at the most recent photographs from all the email we receive.

They looked up and smiled as we entered, but then went back to checking out and commenting on the pictures. I sent Ty over to stand behind them so he could see the pictures. I went to the bathroom.

The poor guy! My weird family must be difficult to get accustomed to. He has seen Lisa naked before, of course. And I told him all about the things we’ve done together in the last two weeks. But I guess being with a naked girl in her bedroom still takes a little getting used to for a guy, especially a guy with his limited experience.

I went to the bathroom. I was thrilled when I removed my tampon. There were just a few traces of blood on it, obviously from early in the day. My period is over for another month. It started late and ended early. My periods normally last for an entire week, give or take a day. Not just four days! I should have started taking the pill two years ago!

But the PA did warn me that my first period might be irregular.

And then it struck me. I’m on the pill! I can fuck! Hell! I can even make love now!

I washed up, brushed my teeth and returned to my room. There’s something I want to see in my large collection of pictures from our morning panty check on the way to school.

Lisa was giving Ty a hard time when I entered our bedroom. She’s sitting in his lap trying to get him to tell her how we spent the afternoon. I smiled at the obvious discomfort on his face. I said, “You might as well tell them. I’m going to have to if you don’t.”

I sat down at my computer and listened to Lisa drag every last detail out of him. It was fascinating to hear the events of the afternoon we spent together from his perspective. While listening to Ty describe the things we did and how he felt about them I started looking more closely at the crowd behind me in the pictures everyone has been sending me. I’m looking for Ty.

I found him. He was there every day. He looked as shocked as everyone else on the first day Toby stopped us and made us lift our skirts and remove our underwear in front of close to two dozen kids by the time the show ended. Ty’s initial reactions were just like everyone else’s. He was shocked at first and then amused and aroused.

There was a moment in time early on the first day when it looked like he was going to intervene. One of the photographs caught the resolve evident on his handsome face. The boy has a lot of balls. Coming to our rescue would have meant standing up to a couple of large senior boys in order to protect two girls he doesn’t even know. But just before he put himself in jeopardy by moving to save us from Toby I clearly saw the change when he realized Lisa and I were enjoying what Toby was making us do.

By the time I’d sorted through all the pictures I had in my file from the first day I was able to gauge Ty’s reactions and watch the change in him. The pictures were proof of what he told me today. I saw the desire on his face by the end of the little show we put on.

Not lust. I saw lust on the faces of the boys all around him.

Ty was different. It isn’t that he didn’t want me like every other boy there, he obviously did. But there was something more there.

Granted, he knew nothing about me at that point other than what my ass looks like and the fact that I was turned on by being ordered to show it off. But he seems to have looked beyond the obvious. The other boys in the crowd only saw two good-looking girls with their skirts up and their underwear off. Ty saw more than that. I know he did. I saw it on his face. He saw a state of mind. He saw two girls willingly exploring a fantasy and more than any of the other boys gathered around watching us he understood.

He was telling me the absolute truth today when he described his reactions. Not that I doubted him. But I’m pleased by what I can see in those pictures.

In his eyes I saw recognition. He knew he was looking at a girl who is both an exhibitionist and a submissive. That excited him. But he must have seen more than that. There must have been something about me, something he saw in my eyes, something in my face, something in the way I ... I don’t know. I can’t say for sure what it was about me that touched him. He obviously wanted more than just to take advantage of the opportunity to use me.

Whatever he saw as he stood there watching me bare my body from the waist down in front of all those kids it generated a different response than the lust I saw on the faces of the boys around him. Something about the look on Ty’s face was different. And then the reason his reaction was different struck me. Ty didn’t just want to fuck me. Ty wanted to get to know me!

I glanced up at him, still sitting with Lisa in his lap. She’s holding one of his hands over her boob. He’s still glancing over at me, expecting me to be upset by what he and Lisa are doing. Well, actually it’s more like what Lisa is doing to him.

I laughed and said, “Will you relax! She isn’t going to hurt you.”

I turned to Lisa and said, “I don’t suppose he’s going to be able to relax until after he’s fucked you a couple times.”

I went looking for shots showing Ty in the background on following days. He was always there, always watching with that somehow tender look of desire on his face. It was obvious he wanted to be with me but knew it would never happen. I can’t help wondering if he would have said something to me if I were two years older. Or would he still have been too shy?

It occurred to me I owe my budding relationship with Ty to that asshole Karl! I have his email address. I wonder what he’d think if I wrote to thank him.

There was a tap on our door. We looked up as mom came in. I couldn’t tell what freaked poor Ty out the most, getting caught by mom with my naked sister in his lap and his hand on her tit or the fact that mom was naked.

Mom asked where Allan is. Alex told her he’s in their room. She came into the room and said, “Go get him.”

She shook her head, rolled her eyes and smiled, obviously feeling sorry for poor Ty. She said, “Lisa, leave the poor boy alone, at least for now. He and Angela just met. You can screw him some other time. Come on. We’re all going down and watch television.”

She came over and stood behind me, put her arms around me and whispered, “I put fresh sheets on our bed. You have about two hours before he has to go home.”

She kissed my cheek and whispered, “He’s a keeper. Don’t screw it up.”

I chuckled and asked, “How can anything go wrong with a family like mine around?!”

She laughed and replied, “We’ll stay out of your way. He could do a lot worse than a dumb blonde like you. Valedictorian my ass!”

I turned and kissed her and told her I love her. Then I waited while she herded Lisa and Alex out of the room. Ty watched in awe as those two beautiful, naked females left the room. He turned to me after the door closed behind them, partly to see if I was upset that he had been staring and partly to say, “I must be dreaming this! Things like this don’t happen in real life!”

I laughed and stood up. I went around our desks and pulled him to his feet. We hugged for a moment and I said, “This is your real life for as long as you can stand me, Ty. I love you. And if you truly enjoy the things you’ve been reading about in the magazine you were telling me is your favorite then a lot of your dreams are going to come true from now on. This family lives those things, those things and far more. Do you think you can handle that?”

“It will probably take some adjusting. It shouldn’t be difficult. I love you and I’m really fond of your strange family. I promise never to complain about being too happy.”

I took his hand and started pulling him toward the door. As we crossed the room I casually informed him, “Mom told me she changed the sheets on her bed. We have two hours. My period is over and that means my birth control pills are effective. Let’s take them for a spin.”

He pulled me to a stop and exclaimed, “Your mother came in here just now to offer you the use of her bed to have sex with me?!”

“Yes. I was just going to fuck you on my bed with Lisa and the twins watching. I guess mom thinks you need to be broken in slowly. She doesn’t want me scaring you off.

“You know the magazine you mentioned is your favorite, the magazine I’ve been reading to Connie at the assisted living home? An awful lot of those letters could have been written about this family. I think you already know that. By now you must have also figured out that before long you’ll be having sex with Lisa and my mother. I wasn’t kidding when I told you it was going to happen. You know that, right?”

He sighed and replied, “I can’t say the idea of it isn’t scary. Technically I’m still a virgin, right? You sucked me off this afternoon, three fantastic times. But that’s the extent of my sexual experience unless you count holding your sister’s tit in my hand. I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that people like your family really exist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.