Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

With one last kiss I was gone. I signed out at the front desk and started walking quickly in the direction of the park. As soon as I was alone I called Lisa. I told her about my meeting with Ty and my lunch date and asked her to bring me something sexy I can change into in the park. I can’t go out wearing this dorky catholic school uniform.

In a teasing voice she said, “You may be making a mistake. Some guys are into that Catholic schoolgirl crap. You St. Jo’s girls are all so young and innocent.”

I laughed and replied, “It hasn’t been that long since that was true, or at least it was true of me. But I’ve been corrupted by my slutty sister. I’m ruined!”

There was a moment of silence before she responded in a voice touched with concern, “Unfortunately, that isn’t a joke. I hope I didn’t...”

“Get over yourself, slut! I already had the motivation, the desire. You only provided the education and the opportunity, for which I’m grateful. You didn’t ruin your little sister’s life. Hell! You just aren’t that important!”

She laughed and exclaimed, “Cunt! And you want me to do you a favor?!”

I chuckled and in my sweetest little girl voice I answered, “Yes please.”

She said, “What do you want me to bring? Your new outfit hasn’t been washed.”

Oh yeah! I sighed and said, “I don’t know. Something nice. Something sexy but not too sexy. You know what I mean.”

She promised to pick out something appropriate and asked me where to bring it. I told her I’d wait on the bandstand.

It wasn’t until I hung up I realized that was a mistake. Now I have Ty and my change of clothes both showing up at the bandstand. I could have just met up with Ty and gone to my house to change. But I thought it was too soon to introduce him to my mother, and much too soon to introduce my mother to him.

I can only hope Ty will be a little late. But I know he won’t.

I was right. He was sitting on the bandstand when I arrived. For a moment or two it was as though we were meeting for the first time. We were both nervous and the conversation was pretty lame.

I have to admit, though, it did wonders for my confidence level when I realized he’s as nervous as I am. We sat and talked for a few minutes. It’s quiet and pleasant there. I almost forgot about Lisa bringing me a change of clothing until I heard someone climbing up the stairs to the bandstand.

It wasn’t Lisa! It was Allan. He smiled and said, “Lisa couldn’t make it. She’s helping mom with something. She sent me.”

I introduced Allan and Ty and explained why he was here. I took the plastic shopping bag containing a change of clothing from Allan and asked Ty, “Were you there last week? Did you see me? In the morning, when I pulled my skirt up for Toby and all the kids ... did you see that?”

Ty blushed and nodded. He smiled and said, “I hope you don’t mind. I couldn’t help watching. You’re so damn beautiful!”

I smiled and said, “Thank you. It didn’t bother you that I did that?”

He blushed again and said, “Not once I realized you were enjoying it. It did at first. I almost put a stop to it the first day. But then I saw your faces and I realized you weren’t doing anything against your will. Does it bother you I’ve had a hard-on since that first day?”

I laughed and got to my feet. I stood in front of Ty and began to slowly undress. I replied, “It would bother me if you didn’t. But I’m sorry about the hard-on. I hate to see anyone suffer. I could have done something about it if you had only asked.”

Ty is obviously nervous, I suspect in large part because Allan is standing nearby watching us together, watching me undress. I nodded in his direction and asked, “Does it bother you that he’s here? He’s seen me naked dozens of times. He hardly even notices anymore.”

Allan laughed and exclaimed, “Bullshit! Don’t say things like that. He’ll think I’m gay.”

Ty finally found his voice. He asked, “Do you really want to know what I think? I think you’re the hottest girl I’ve ever met! You have the perfect mind to go with your perfect body.”

I smiled and said, “I’m going to tell you all about me today, Ty. I like you. I like what you offered to do for me when no one else would. You didn’t even know my name but you were willing to come between Karl’s two toadies and me. And it doesn’t hurt that you’re one hell of a hunk!

“But if we have a chance to be together longer than it takes to knock off a quickie, you’re going to have to know my dirty secrets. Because very little of what I’ve done in the last couple of weeks has remained a secret.

“You’ll find out about me eventually. I don’t want you getting blindsided. I want you to like me. But I want you to know what you’re getting into when you’re with me.”

His eyes are exploring my naked body now. I don’t need a change of underwear. But Lisa included it so I put it on, slowly. I want to give him plenty of time to enjoy the show.

It wasn’t until I was naked in front of him that I remembered the string from my tampon. I gasped and clapped my hand over my pussy, blushing furiously. I groaned and said, “I’m sorry! I forgot! That’s why I didn’t take part in the morning panty check this week. Oh god, Ty! I’m so embarrassed!”

He chuckled and exclaimed, “Why are you apologizing?! I think I know enough about the facts of life that I knew right away that little string wasn’t a fuse. I’m all but certain half the kids in town know you’re having your period and that’s the reason you’ve been hanging back this week. What is it you’re afraid I’m going to do? Do you really think I’m going to be grossed out by that little piece of string?”

I shrugged. Since I’m still naked he seemed to find that shrug entertaining. His eyes went to my boobs for a few seconds. I’m still blushing, though. I finally said, “I don’t know. Some guys...”

He smiled and said, “I’m pretty understanding. I’m even going to let you go ahead and have your period. Okay?”

He really doesn’t seem to care! But I still felt better once I had panties on again.

As I was slowly getting dressed, Ty returned to the thread of our conversation. He said, “I think I’ve already been made aware of most of the things you’ve done. I told you I asked around. And I’ve collected a huge file of extremely sexy photographs I’ve received from nearly everyone in school. There are a lot of duplicates, of course. But for some reason I can’t bring myself to delete them.

“I don’t expect you can tell me much that will surprise me. But I’m looking forward to hearing it.

“Remember what you said this morning? You told me you aren’t like other girls. That’s good. I’m not like other boys. There’s just a chance we might be good together.”

I put my uniform and the underwear I was wearing when I left my house this morning in the bag. I handed the bag and my blazer to Allan and thanked him. Then I turned to Ty and said, “If what you just saw didn’t freak you out then this could get interesting.”

“Are you referring to the string hanging out of your pussy or the fact that you just stripped in front of your brother?”

“Both?”

He smiled and stood up. Allan shook his head, wished Ty luck with his crazy sister and took off with my clothes. As we followed him down the bandstand steps Ty asked, “Do you have your heart set on a burger? That was the first thing that popped into my mind when I asked you out. I know a nice little place down by the river that serves great pizza.”

I know the place he’s talking about. They have a deck in the back that sits out over the river. I love going there but don’t very often get the opportunity. It’s too far to walk. I asked, “How will we get there? Do you have a car?”

He smiled and said, “Yes. But it isn’t running at the moment. I’m rebuilding the carburetor.”

I don’t know what a carburetor is. Apparently it’s something a car needs to have or it doesn’t run. Before I could ask again how he plans on getting there I saw where we were going. Directly in front of us is parked a huge motorcycle!

I stopped, looked at the beautiful but very scary thing, then up at him. I said, “I’ve never...”

He smiled and said, “Don’t worry. I’ve been riding for years. I started riding dirt bikes when I was nine. I’ve taken the motorcycle safety course and I have my motorcycle license. Except that your skirt will probably end up around your neck as we’re going down the road you’ll be perfectly safe. And judging by the little bit I’ve been able to learn about you I don’t imagine you’ll mind having your skirt around your neck all that much.”

I laughed and said, “I like you. I like the way your mind works. But I’m warning you now. If you kill me on that thing I’ll never speak to you again.”

He took my hand and urged me the rest of the way over to the bike. As he helped me into the helmet he said, “Normally you should be wearing a pair of jeans, boots and a light jacket. But we’re only going about four or five miles and I love the outfit you have on almost as much as I loved watching you get into it. I promise to be extra careful.”

He helped me onto the little back seat and showed me where to put my feet. He warned me to avoid touching the exhaust. He didn’t even try to pretend he can’t see my panties. As is the case with all Lisa’s dresses, the skirt on this one is tiny. Straddling the back of this huge motorcycle this way my knees are more than a foot apart. As a result, the skirt rode up so far my dress looked like a blouse. But I love the way Ty obviously enjoys the view. I was surprised, and a little disappointed, when he made no effort to touch me there. It’s obvious from the look on his face he wants to. I suppose that’s a little too much a little too soon, despite my slutty display at the bandstand and my less than stellar reputation.

He climbed on in front of me and put his helmet on. He turned the key and pushed the start button. The engine roared into life instantly. It was so loud it startled me. It startled me so much I screamed. Well, it was more of a squeak than a scream. It served the same purpose.

But for some reason, even though I don’t normally like loud noises, I quickly grew to enjoy the throaty rumble of the bike’s engine. I don’t know how much the erotic vibrations from the engine which are coursing through my body have to do with my reaction.

I leaned against his strong back and put my arms around his waist. He said, “All you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. You don’t have to lean or anything. Centrifugal force will hold you in place and I’ll take care of the steering. And if you get the seat wet, well, that’s just fine with me.”

I laughed because there’s every chance I’m going to do just that! I held on for dear life while he put the bike in gear and took off down the road. I love that sound!!

I quickly began to relax. I loosened my grip and let my hands slide down below his belt. I didn’t grab his cock, though I wanted to. That might have been too slutty too soon. But my hands were hovering just above it and I’m almost certain he wasn’t offended.

As we rode through town I saw people turn to watch us go past. My skirt was up around my waist so I know I was putting on a show. But that wasn’t why people turned to look. It was the sound. It was the sexy sound of this big, beautiful bike! The guys may have enjoyed a quick look at my ass in my sexy panties. But it’s the bike they were looking at.

Riding down the street I thought, ‘This is nothing but a big, shiny, gasoline powered vibrator!’

I thought that for good reason. If the ride had lasted a few minutes longer I think I would have cum all over the tiny little seat wedged firmly between my thighs.

He parked near the entrance to the restaurant and shut off the engine. I sighed and exclaimed, “Damn! I want one of these!!”

He laughed, stood up and turned to face me. As he was removing his helmet he smiled and said, “I knew you’d like it. I knew it when I saw you pulling your skirt up that first day. I looked at your sweet ass and said to myself, ‘That girl belongs on my bike. She’d love it.’

“You do. Don’t you?”

I smiled and admitted that if he had left the engine running for another minute or two I would have ruined the little pad I’m sitting on.”

He took my helmet off and then he leaned down and kissed me. I don’t know what kind of kiss he had in mind. But as soon as his lips touched mine my arms went around him and I devoured him!

My parents are really going to worry now. I already know I’m falling in love. I think I may have found the perfect boy! Now to sit down with him, tell him all my deep, dark secrets and see if I can scare him away. I hope not, because if he’s still sitting across from me an hour from now then this could really be something special.

Ty picked me up effortlessly and stood me beside the bike. I turned to look at it. It’s truly a beautiful machine. There’s gleaming metallic paint and blinding chrome everywhere. There doesn’t seem to be a speck of dirt anywhere I look.

As we admired the bike he explained, “My uncle bought a new bike a few months ago. He was going to sell this one. When I found out I started dickering with him. I’ve always loved this bike. He played hard to get. He wouldn’t come down a nickel on his asking price. But on my sixteenth birthday he brought it down on a trailer and gave it to me.

“I was scared to death my dad wouldn’t let me have it. But he just warned me that if I killed myself on it he’s going to take me out of his will. Dad’s pretty cool. He has a bike, too. We ride together a lot.”

I squeezed his hand and said, “My parents are going to shit a brick building. But god! I love it! I have to get one of those! Will you teach me how to ride?”

He replied, “I’d love to. We can go out on the dirt bikes if your parents give you permission. There’s a track outside of town that isn’t too rough. It’s good for beginners. But first you need to get their permission and you’ll need to read a few things. You can’t just get on and drive like you might with a car. There are things you need to know if you’re going to be safe.”

“Permission huh? That might be a problem. But I have an idea how we can get it. You’ll just have to take my mom for a ride. Once she feels that thing vibrating between her legs I think she’ll be a little more open minded.”

We went in through the restaurant and out to a table on the back deck. It isn’t very crowded. Those people who are gainfully employed are still at work and this place is too far from the center of town to be a hangout for most of us kids who have to walk if we want to get somewhere.

Ty nodded or waved to a few of the people at some of the other tables but we went past them to a corner table. One of the reasons I love this place is that the sound of the shallow river running under and around the deck is very pleasant, very relaxing. I think I’m going to need that when the conversation starts.

We ordered drinks and a pizza. I noticed Ty is trying hard not to stare at my underwear. There’s just no way I can cover my panties even if I wanted to ... and I don’t. My skirt is too short. I decided that since I can’t take away the distraction I might as well take advantage of it. I took Ty’s hand in mine and guided it to my thigh.

He wasn’t expecting that. It’s highly unlikely any other girl has ever done anything like that with him. It certainly isn’t the sort of behavior a boy expects from a girl he just met.

I smiled and said, “Go ahead. Get it out of your system. If you don’t you won’t hear anything I say.”

He laughed and replied, “Do you really think this is going to help?!”

I sighed as his strong, warm hand came to rest on my thigh less than an inch from the moist crotch of my panties and said, “It seems to be helping me! I might even be able to tell you the things about myself that you need to know before you can decide if I’m someone with whom you’d want to have a serious relationship ... if that’s what you have in mind. I hope I’m not being presumptuous. I’m going to try to talk you out of spending time with me. I’m going to reveal all the warts so you can make an informed decision.

“I’ll be honest. I’m scared shitless because I like you, a lot. I like you more than I should like a boy I just met. I’m not going to pretend I’m like the other girls you know, fall in love with you, and then have you find out what I’m really like and run for the hills.

“I’ve never had a boyfriend. This is the first time I’ve ever gone out with a boy. But I’ve done some things that will probably turn your hair white. You need to learn about them from me, not the other kids in town.”

I like it that even though he knows he has permission he’s being patient and discreet. He took his time and slowly slid his hand the rest of the way up my thigh. He didn’t squeeze or grope. He has a tender touch which I quickly discovered I enjoy very much. It’s probably wishful thinking but it almost seems as if there’s affection in his gentle touch. He made me think of the twins. He’s much more like Allan than Alex. That pleases me.

I sighed again when his little finger wedged against my panties over my moist slit. I sighed and he moaned. Then he said, “I like it that you aren’t like most girls. It doesn’t suck that you’re beautiful and sexy as hell. But that isn’t what attracted me to you. I like the way your mind works. I like it that you have a dirty mind, that you like sex, that you’re willing to do outrageous things. I think you’re the bravest girl I’ve ever met.

“Since Monday, when you and your friend hung back in the morning while your sister and that other girl stepped up and turned themselves over to Toby, I’ve been watching your face. Okay, I’ll admit I checked them out, too. But for me the fascinating thing about those morning shows was the expression on your face. You wanted to be up there with them. You wanted to be a part of the show. And you were turned on watching them.

“I started asking about you. I hated it when I found out you’re only fourteen. I wanted desperately to talk to you.

“Lisa tried to convince me you’re old for your age and I should talk to you. But I didn’t feel right about it. Not even after everything I learned about you, and I learned quite a bit. If you hadn’t stopped me this morning I’d never have had the nerve to talk to you. But I’m so glad you did. There’s something about you I find irresistible. You and Lisa could almost be twins. I’m not sure why I didn’t make a pass at her. We’re almost the same age. She’s beautiful and sexy. But for some mysterious reason it isn’t her I’m attracted to. It’s you.

“I think I started falling in love with you that first Monday. Maybe love is too strong a word. I know it’s too soon. But I definitely have feelings for you. I don’t know, maybe it’s just because I knew you were too young and I couldn’t have you. But I wanted you. You know how people always want what they can’t have.

“I’m not smart enough to know what it is about you that makes me feel this way. I know it’s more than your perfect little ass. Your face is beautiful. But it isn’t just that, either.

“Normally I’d feel intimidated by a girl as beautiful as you. But something draws me to you. I don’t know what it is. I know there’s something special in your eyes and you have a mischievous smile I can see with my eyes closed. I only know I fell in ... I’m sorry. I don’t want to scare you off, either. But it feels like love. I fell in love with you even before we spoke for the first time.”

I can’t breathe! This perfect boy, this young man, has taken my breath away and doubled my heart rate! He could not have said what he just said more perfectly. And the fact that it isn’t a line, it’s unrehearsed and straight from the heart, that got me! That touched me deep down inside.

I’ve never given much thought to love at first sight. I don’t know whether I believe it’s possible or not. I’ve a logical mind. I’m normally very analytical, and very skeptical. That’s why I exasperate the nuns as much as I did.

My logical mind tells me the attraction we feel for each other can only be physical. We don’t know each other. We’re only just beginning to become acquainted. And yet I know this is more than a physical attraction. This boy is different. He’s special. This thing we’re talking about is two people; two people who are too young to fall in love but who have found each other and discovered something I think ... I hope, we’ll soon realize is extraordinary.

I want to tell him that but I can’t. First I have to make certain. I have to see how he reacts when he learns what I’ve done in the last two weeks and when I tell him how I feel about the things I’ve done. Because not many boys I know could handle the things I’ve done and will continue to do.

I almost wish I believed in god. I feel an overwhelming desire to pray that when I finish talking I won’t see disgust on Ty’s face.

We stopped talking when the waiter brought out our pizza. After he left us alone I said, “I hope you still feel that way when we leave here today. I suppose it sounds corny, but for some reason, something about you has touched me like no one in my life has. I don’t know if it’s something I see in your eyes or if I’m still reacting to the way you stepped out of that crowd of kids. You were the only boy in that large crowd who offered to come to my assistance. Just sitting here with you I feel like my heart is going to explode.

“Unfortunately, it’s extremely unlikely you’ll still want me when I’m done talking. I’ve done things. I’ve done a lot of things I should probably be ashamed of. I’ve done them and I’ve enjoyed them and I have every intention of doing them again.

“I’m terrified I’m going to kill the look I see in your eyes. But I won’t lie to you. I won’t ever lie to you.”

I took a few bites of my pizza. I don’t think I even tasted it. I’m trying to decide what to say and how to say it. I’m not trying to decide what not to tell him. I fully intend to tell him everything. I’m just trying to figure out how best to describe my strange life. God I’m scared!

It helps a little that his finger is still pressing lightly against my vulva. I smiled nervously and said, “I started taking birth control pills on Monday. By the time I stop wearing tampons, probably tomorrow, the place where your finger is resting now will be open for business and it will belong to you ... if you want it.”

I saw the excitement he felt. He’s obviously interested in my offer. I wiped my hand on my napkin and placed it over his erection. I squeezed lightly and said, “But until then, I’ve been told I’m becoming a pretty good cocksucker.”

I thought he was going to cum in his pants! I had a sudden suspicion. I asked, “Ty, are you a virgin?”

He blushed and nodded.

I groaned and said, “Christ! You’re really going to hate me. Damn! You’re going to break my heart on our first date! I want you so bad. I want to be with you. I know you said you aren’t like other boys. But you’re human. You aren’t going to like hearing what I’m about to tell you.”

He smiled and quietly said, “You’re wrong, Angela. Trust me on that. First of all, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to tell me anything about your past. It’s none of my damned business. But I can’t deny I’m dying to hear about it. Because you turn me on and the things you do excite me.

“I know you’re nervous. It’s pretty obvious. I could probably tell you a thousand times to relax and it won’t help. But I can promise you that when we leave here today I’m going to feel the same way I do at this very moment. I’m totally in awe of you.

“I don’t think I ever saw you before that Monday two weeks ago when you stood at the curb and pulled your skirt up for the first time. If I saw you before then I don’t remember it. I haven’t paid much attention to the girls from St. Jo’s. To be honest, with those uniforms on you’ve all looked pretty much alike until I noticed you two weeks ago. But for two weeks now you’ve been all I can think about. I wish there was something I could say to make you understand how I feel about you. I can only say what I’ve already said.

“You decide what you want to tell me. But remember what I said. You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to.”

I squeezed his cock again and said, “Yes I do. You’ll find out eventually. But it isn’t just that. The things I’ve done in many ways are who I am now. I’ve changed in the last two weeks. I’ve changed a great deal. I’ve become a different person because of the things I’ve done. You need to understand that. I’ll alter my behavior to please you as much as I can. But I’m always going to be me and I’m always going to do things that not many men would put up with.”

I started with a brief description of my family and my family life before the cameraman and I told him what kind of person I was up until that day. Then I told him about the day in the park that changed everything. The day a strange man jumped out of the bushes and showed me the real me that unknowingly I’ve had buried deep down inside of me for so long.

I left nothing out of my long story. I included all the nasty, sexy details, too. I told him about my new relationship with my brothers and my sister.

He grinned and said, “I pretty much figured out about your brother back on the bandstand today.”

I smiled, surprised at how well he’s taking it. But the worst is yet to come. I told him about the things we did at Craig’s house when Toby drove us there on the Saturday before last and separated me from my virginity. I included every lurid detail I could remember.

As I talked I stared down at the table, afraid to look up, afraid of what I’d see on his face. But after I told him about helping Lisa fuck Craig’s dog, and French kissing the horny beast while he fucked her, he put his finger under my chin, lifted and turned my face and kissed me.

I was so shocked that I didn’t return his kiss!

He smiled and whispered, “Would you do me a favor, Angela? I never thought I’d say this to a girl. I love the way your fingers feel on my cock. But as much as it pains me I have to ask you to stop what you’re doing. If you don’t take your hand away I’m going to cum in my pants.”

He kissed me again. He touched his sweet lips to mine and worked his tongue into my mouth. I can’t believe it! After what I just told him he isn’t repulsed! My tongue came out to meet his and I threw my arms around his neck. It’s too early in my story to think that just maybe he’s been telling me the truth. But I have reason to hope.

I removed my hand from his lap and straightened up. I wiped my eyes. They’re moist as a result of all the rampaging emotions and they’re burning as the tears well up. I cleared my throat and continued with my depraved little tale. I told him about sucking my father’s cock and fucking my brothers. I told him about our afternoon at Cal’s house. I even told him about getting fucked by a dog that day. I told him about going to the cameraman’s house the next day.

I didn’t just tell him what I did, though. I told him how exciting it was for me, how much I loved doing those awful things. I was astounded to see that look of love still in his sexy blue eyes when I finished.

But I’ve saved the most difficult thing to talk about for last. By comparison to most of the things I just shared with Ty, the things I’ve done with Connie are quite mild. But there’s a difference, a significant difference. The other things I did were done out of lust. I love Connie.

Ty didn’t speak when I paused in my narrative. He waited patiently. I can see in his eyes he knows I’m not finished. He knows I’m holding something back. I smiled. He must think it’s something even more perverted than fucking a dog if I’m having trouble talking about it.

I sighed and began to try to explain my relationship with Connie. I told him all about how we met and how things between us changed when I began to change. I told him how we spend our time, naked in bed with his cock between my thighs while I read dirty, nasty, extremely sexy letters in magazines to him.

I tried to explain that I love Connie, but not like a lover. I love him even more than I love my grandparents. I struggled to find the words to explain that my love for Connie is nothing like the love I feel for him. I watched his eyes, waiting for the curtain to come down. I swear, he understood! He actually understood!!

He smiled and said, “I love you. I want you more than ever. I know that makes no sense. You turn me on more than I can ever explain. I don’t think you’ll be offended if I admit to you that my cock is so hard it hurts. But even more than the lust I feel for you, I love that you feel that way about a nice old guy in an old folk’s home. You must be the sweetest slut in the world!”

I leaned over, kissed him and said, “I am so going to suck your cock!”

I didn’t realize when I made the offer that our waiter had approached from behind and was checking to see if we need anything.

Ty smiled, seemingly unfazed and unembarrassed. He calmly thanked the waiter and said, “Just the check, please.”

We both laughed when he walked away. But I couldn’t leave it at that. I can’t understand how he can remain so cool, so unshaken when every boy I know would have been running for the hills!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.