Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Carol and Di were waiting for us at the corner of the park in the morning. Di seems especially antsy this morning. I grinned at her and said, “It’s really killing you that you don’t dare line up with Lisa and Carol for panty inspection, isn’t it?”

She moaned and replied, “God yes! I think about it all the time! I go to bed early just so I can lie in the dark and play with myself while I imagine doing it!”

I put my arm around her waist, gave her a squeeze and said, “I’m sure you’d enjoy it, Di. But you’re absolutely right to resist the temptation. Everyone would hate it if you got shipped off to Siberia. Would it help if you came over to the house this weekend and we did something a little more like what we did before? Allan is anxious to see you again.”

She exhaled loudly and hissed, “Yessssss! I’d love that! Thank you.”

I asked, “Have you made any progress with Ken?”

Suddenly she had a huge smile on her face. She nodded vigorously and said, “I borrowed a few tricks Lisa told me about. I let him get a good long look up my skirt before I changed out of my school clothes yesterday, accidentally of course. And later I was wearing a pair of loose-fitting shorts while we watched television. I sat slouched down in the chair with one leg draped over the arm. The crotch of my shorts pulled aside and I know he could see my panties.

“He stared at my underwear for the entire hour! I don’t think he even knew what show we were watching! God! I almost came just sitting there! It took all my willpower to keep from touching myself right in front of him! This morning I waited until I heard him come out of his bedroom and I returned to my room after my shower with just a small towel wrapped around me.

“It was so funny! He couldn’t even fake it! He stopped in the hallway and stared at me with his mouth open until I winked at him and closed my bedroom door!

“The problem is those little tricks seem to be working on him but they’re working on me, too. Christ I’m horny!!”

Before we got to the place where the panty inspections have been taking place I said, “You guys know this is going to be the last day. Tomorrow is the last day of school. The seniors won’t be going to school in the morning. They’ll just go to the ceremony tomorrow evening at the armory.”

Lisa shuddered. I’m not certain if it was excitement or fear. She sounded a little scared when she said, “He’ll probably make it memorable. It was a bit over the top yesterday. I hope he doesn’t get too carried away.”

Carol didn’t say anything. But she’s obviously nervous, too.

Di, on the other hand, exclaimed, “Damn! I’d give anything to be there with you! Just once I’d love to stand there and lift my skirt in front of all those boys and have some boy step out of the crowd behind me, kneel down and pull my underwear down while feeling me up with all those kids watching and taking pictures and thinking about how much they want to fuck me.”

We all sympathize with her. But it would be an especially stupid thing to do in her case. My father received pictures of us in his email. It’s just as likely someone would see the pictures, recognize Di, and notify her parents. They would not be as amused as my parents were.

Carol’s parents are a lot like Di’s. But she doesn’t have to worry much about someone emailing pictures to them because they’re such Luddites. Neither one has email or uses a computer.

We were approaching the part of our route where the inspections take place every morning now. The usual gang of kids is gathered to watch but Toby’s Jeep isn’t there. As we approached the crowd of kids we wondered out loud if he’s just late or if he isn’t coming today.

Lisa quietly added, “To be honest, after what Toby made us do yesterday I’ve been dreading this morning. But now that it looks like he might not show up I feel awfully let down!”

Just to be safe, Di and I hung back a little when we got there. Lisa and Carol continued on towards the kids gathered around on both sides of the sidewalk as if waiting to pounce.

When they were about twenty feet ahead of us, Di and I started walking slowly, careful to hang back far enough to avoid getting drawn into the action if Toby should pull up to the curb at the last minute.

Toby didn’t show. But just as Lisa and Carol began to pass through the large gathering of kids standing on either side of the sidewalk, Karl and his two constant companions stepped in front of them. The crowd of kids stood there in silence with eager, expectant expressions. They obviously knew something we didn’t.

Di and I were close enough to hear Karl say, “Toby sends his regrets. He can’t make it this morning. The seniors have some kind of practice thing they have to attend at the armory before graduation. He asked me to take charge this morning. It’s an imposition, of course. But I couldn’t say no to Toby.”

Di and I had moved a little closer but stopped about ten feet from the outer ring of kids that have closed in around Lisa and Carol. We can’t see clearly, but we can see enough and we can hear what’s going on.

Karl obviously relishes his role as master of ceremonies, the officious little prick! He leered at the two girls who have come to a stop in front of him and said, “It’s the last day. We might as well do this right. I want you two bitches to go ahead and strip.”

When they didn’t move immediately he barked, “NOW, DAMN IT!!”

Carol looked at Lisa to see what she was going to do. I can’t see her face; her back is to me. But Lisa dropped her purse to the ground at her feet and reached behind her back for the zipper on her dress.

Seeing that, Carol dropped her purse and began to undress, too. Karl and his butt buddies backed up as the kids began taking hundreds of pictures. He probably wants to make sure everyone has a good view of the girls as they undress.

Karl glanced up and looked at me over the heads of the large crowd from time to time while he was waiting for the girls to finish undressing. The way he kept glaring at made me nervous. But he didn’t say anything to me. He ignored Di.

Lisa was only wearing a dress, bra and panties. It didn’t take her very long to undress. Carol had more clothing to remove than Lisa. She was wearing the school blazer, skirt, blouse, a white bra and her new, sexy panties. It took her longer.

While they were waiting for Carol to finish undressing, Karl said, “Since none of the guys in the audience gets to take your panties off and feel you up this morning we decided on a consolation prize.”

He nodded to his two buddies. They stepped forward, grabbed Lisa’s arms and twisted them up behind her back. They forced her to her knees just off the sidewalk on the grass and held her there.

One of the boys stepped out of the crowd and stood in front of Lisa rubbing his crotch and leering down at her. He made certain he spoke up so that everyone could hear when he said, “Do you remember what you said when I asked you to go out with me, bitch? You sneered at me and said that you don’t date assholes.”

He unzipped his pants and as he fished his cock out in front of all those kids he said, “Maybe not. But you sure as hell suck their cocks.”

He grabbed a handful of her hair and twisted, causing her to cry out. When she did he rammed his cock straight down her throat.

She struggled with him and the two boys holding her arms for a moment. But then she gave up and let him fuck her face in front of all those kids with whom she goes to school.

Carol had stopped undressing with only her panties left to remove as all that was going on. Karl reached out, squeezed her nipple to get her attention and asked, “Do you need someone to tear those things off of you?”

She shook her head and nervously slid her panties down. Karl stood in front of her and pulled his cock out. He snarled, “On your knees, bitch.”

She didn’t hesitate. She knew she couldn’t fight him. She fell to her knees and waited. As much as she enjoys these morning shows, I have a feeling she isn’t happy about being forced to suck a cock in front of all these kids. It probably pisses her off even more because she dislikes Karl so much. All three of us had sex with him at Cal’s house. But we didn’t enjoy it. Doing it here, like this, with all these kids watching is even worse.

Karl moved closer and rubbed the tip of his cock around her face for a moment. She slowly opened her mouth and let him fuck her face just as violently as the other creep was raping Lisa’s mouth.

Neither boy lasted very long. But it wasn’t over when the boys fucking their mouths came. After those two shot their cum down the throats of my sister and my friend, the two boys holding Lisa’s arms behind her back took their places.

The second little prick who raped Lisa was just as violent as the first boy, the one with the grudge. But Carol’s second rapist was at least nice enough to let her suck him off instead of slamming his cock down her throat.

I know they’re going to be mad when this is over. But both girls have sucked enough cocks in the last couple of weeks that they won’t be traumatized. Once they calm down they’ll probably even think that what happened to them this morning was pretty hot. We all enjoy this sort of kinky scenario, even if we do try to hide our true feelings from the general public.

I was more interested in the reaction of the kids in the crowd than in watching Lisa and Carol getting raped. I saw a few faces in the crowd that weren’t amused. Some of the girls seemed particularly upset. But far more of the girls and almost all of the boys are obviously enjoying the show.

It could be that everyone figures both girls deserve this after what they’ve been doing here every morning for the last week and a half. Or it could be that it doesn’t matter. They just enjoy watching two girls being raped. In either case, the kids gathered around watching are still taking pictures as fast as they can operate the shutter buttons on their cameras and phones. The internet is going to be busy tonight!

Karl’s two brainless butt buddies finished raping Lisa and Carol and stood back. Only then did Karl turn to me and say, “I hear you ain’t feeling so hot this week, cunt. I don’t give a shit. Get over here.”

I shook my head and glared at him.

The crowd that had closed in around Karl and the two girls opened up, leaving a clear path between us. We stood glaring at each other for a long moment before someone came up behind me and snarled, “Don’t be rude, bitch. Get your ass over there!”

I don’t know him. But he’s a very big kid. His large fingers curled around the back of my neck and he propelled me through the crowd until I was standing in front of Karl. He released me and stepped back.

Karl grinned triumphantly and said, “You don’t get to say no to me. I already promised your smart mouth to a friend. Get those fucking clothes off, bitch!”

I was furious. I was tempted to attack the son of a bitch. But instead, I stood there and snarled, “Go to hell, you pinky pricked motherfucker!”

There was a ripple of muffled laughter from the crowd. Karl turned dark, dark red. He brought his arm back and stepped forward. He was about to slap the hell out of me.

I don’t know where I got the nerve. But before he could release that arm he’d drawn back I let him have it with all my might. I drew my leg back and kicked him right between the legs, putting my full weight and all of my anger into it.

Karl turned pure white. He forgot all about slapping me. He grabbed his crotch and screamed like a girl. He fell to his knees and then toppled onto his side, gasping for breath and whimpering like a baby.

Lisa and Carol jumped to their feet. Lisa hauled off and kicked him in his skinny little ass. She’s still wearing her shoes and it hurt him. He grunted. But that was his only reaction.

Lisa and Carol started to get dressed. Karl’s two buddies didn’t know what to do at first. One of them, the boy who raped Lisa’s mouth a moment ago, finally decided he should do something and was just beginning to move in my direction when a boy stepped out of the crowd and quietly said, “You don’t want to do that, asshole.”

The kid stopped in his tracks. He probably would have taken a swing at me but he was too big a coward to argue with the boy who came to my assistance.

I smiled at the boy from the crowd. He winked and stepped back. The outer edges of the crowd were crumbling as the kids started to drift away, heading toward their respective schools. Lisa and Carol had to dress in a hurry. They don’t want to be standing there getting dressed when the audience is gone and they can be seen from cars driving by in the street.

Karl’s two baby goons tried to help him up but he screamed at them to leave him alone. It was pretty funny. They didn’t know what to do. They stood up and took a step back. They stared at each other, shrugged and then just stood there, apparently waiting for Karl to tell them what to do.

As soon as Lisa and Carol had their clothes on we started to walk away. The only kids remaining as we walked away were Karl and his two friends. You’d think that as often as we’ve had sex with them we’d know their names. They made us suck them off at the mall and they were at Cal’s house last Saturday. We had sex with all three of them more than once that day. But I can’t remember ever hearing them called anything.

As we were walking away one of Karl’s buddies said, “You’re going to be in a lot of trouble, bitch! I think you hurt him ... bad!”

I snickered and replied, “He’s a rapist. So are you. No one gets in trouble for kicking a rapist in the nuts. Don’t believe me? Want to try it?”

He just blushed and turned back to Karl. We walked away feeling pretty damn good about ourselves.

Before we turned off and left Lisa to walk the rest of the way to the high school alone, she put her arms around me and said, “I’m so proud of you! I almost had an orgasm when you kicked that son of a bitch in the nuts. Thank you.”

I smiled but Di said, “You’re going to have to be careful. Karl’s a weasel. Weasels are nasty, sneaky little animals. You guys have made an enemy for life.”

That has already occurred to me. But even so, I can’t help feeling very good about what I just did.

I was a bit surprised at the response from the kids at my school. They’ve been generous with their dirty looks over the last week and a half. But almost no one has said anything to me about the morning panty inspections to which we’ve been submitting.

Today, though, throughout the day I was congratulated by dozens of girls who witnessed me laying out Karl with a good, swift kick in the nuts. It’s almost as though with that one violent act I’ve redeemed myself for being a slut!

At lunch, Carol, Di and I got together in the usual quiet corner and made more concrete plans. Di is excited. She can’t stop thinking about visiting my house again. She can’t wait until this weekend. I suggested that they both spend Friday at our house and sleep over so we can spend Saturday together as well. We’ll be able to play around and see if it’s possible to fuck the twins so many times that they can’t get it up anymore.

Di was a little upset because she won’t be on the pill and safe for weeks. I reached over, squeezed her thigh and said, “There are an awful lot of things we can do until then. You had fun on Sunday didn’t you?”

She sighed and nodded. But then she said, “But I want to fuck Allan! What about rubbers? Can’t he get some rubbers?”

I don’t know much about condoms. I’ve learned that you can get them in extra-large. I suppose they must come in smaller sizes. I don’t know if they sell them small enough to fit the twins but I suppose it’s possible. I told her I’ll ask about it when I get home this afternoon, unless she wants to ask her mother.

She almost choked on her sandwich when I suggested that!

The three of us met up after school for the walk home. Lisa was waiting for us at the intersection. She fell in beside us and asked, “Did you hear what happened to Karl this morning?”

We didn’t understand the question. We all looked at her curiously. We know very well what happened to Karl this morning. He raped my sister and I kicked him in the nuts!

Lisa chuckled and said, “They had to take him to the hospital. It seems a large gang of big kids jumped him on the way to school and they kicked the crap out of him. Or at least that’s the story that’s going around.”

We were silent for a long moment before I said, “I’m not sure how I feel about that. He’s an asshole and he had it coming. At least he had something coming. But I’m not comfortable with the idea that I put him in the hospital. I feel bad about that.”

Lisa harbored no such mixed feelings. The look of fury was back on her face and she exclaimed, “I don’t! I don’t feel bad at all. I think I’ll buy him some flowers and take them to him if he’s still in the hospital tomorrow. I wonder if I can buy poison ivy?”

I told her about what I thought was the strange response from the girls at my school and asked her how the kids at her school reacted.

She shrugged and said, “Not much was different. Some of the kids asked if I’m okay and told me he had it coming. I did have an interesting conversation with one boy. Remember the guy who stopped Karl’s friends from going after you? His name is Ty, Tyler Kane. He’s a sophomore. He transferred in from out of state in the middle of the year. His father is the new Deputy Postmaster in town. He was asking about you. He thinks you’re cute. I told him you’re all ugly and shriveled up on the inside but he didn’t seem to care.”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. He’s a cute guy and he did come to my aid. But once he finds out a little more about me he’s apt to lose interest in a hurry. I pointed that out to Lisa.

She shrugged and said, “He wasn’t asking for your hand in marriage. But he thinks you’re hot and he might ask you out. It wouldn’t hurt to meet him. I doubt if mom and dad will tell you you’re too young to date. Not if dad’s going to take you to a motel to be with your boyfriend from the old folk’s home.”

Di’s head swiveled around so fast I was afraid she’d break her neck! She exclaimed, “NO SHIT?!!”

I smiled at her reaction and explained, “He’d rather I spend time with Connie than with Toby.”

“Connie?”

“His name is Connor. Everyone calls him Connie.”

Di is obviously astounded that my father would facilitate trysts in a motel room with a man, especially a man who lives in an assisted living facility. She’s so flabbergasted she doesn’t know what to say.

I smiled and said, “Connie’s a sweetheart. He’s really special. He isn’t like the other guys I screw around with, except maybe Allan. Now that I think about it, he and Allan are a lot alike.”

Lisa asked, “What about us? Do you think...?”

I shook my head and said, “I offered. He said you girls are beautiful, but he just wants to be with me.”

Di sighed and said, “I was born into the wrong family. Do you suppose your parents would take me in if I ran away?”

I laughed and said, “I doubt it. But Allan would happily hide you under his bed. He has it as bad for you as you do for him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.