Angela Transformed
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Not long after that, Di got cleaned up, dressed and ready to go home. I put some clothes on and went outside with her. As soon as we were away from the house I asked, “Are you okay? Was that anything like what you had in mind?”

She flashed me a brilliant smile and exclaimed, “It was perfect! It was a hundred times better than what I expected. I only wish I didn’t tell you I want to be a virgin when I go home today. That was a huge mistake.”

She paused for a moment and then said, “But I don’t think I can do what you three do in the morning on the way to school. Doesn’t it bother you that this fall you’ll be in school with a lot of those boys?!”

I admitted, “Yeah, a little. But for me ... for us, it’s all about giving up control, being helpless. The rest of it turns us on, too. The embarrassment we feel is one hell of a turn on. But it’s the loss of control that takes our breath away.”

She stared into my eyes for a moment before she finally said, “Yeah. I guess I understand. I’ll have to think about it. I just don’t think I can stand there in front of all those kids in the morning and lift my skirt up to my waist while some boy I don’t even know pulls my underwear down and a hundred kids take pictures of me naked from the waist down, pictures that I know will be sent to almost everyone in town.”

I understood perfectly. I shrugged and replied, “Then don’t. You don’t have to do everything we do. But we’re all looking forward to having you back here, especially the twins!”

She smiled and said, “I’m going to have to get on the pill. I’m so going to fuck Allan!”

I hugged her and we said goodbye. I’m looking forward to hearing what she has to say at lunch tomorrow after she’s had a little time to digest what she did today.

Carol wasn’t far behind her. She left about ten minutes after Diane did. The six of us moved into the kitchen to rehydrate and talk while mom started dinner. Lisa and I offered to help. But she smiled and said, “Relax. I’m going to keep it simple.”

She covered her naked body with an apron and began to prepare home fries and pork chops. Comfort food. Just what we need!

By the time we went to bed that night it almost seemed normal that everyone was naked. Alex and Allan went up early to make copies of the movie we recorded today. I want copies to give to Di and Carol tomorrow.

By the time Lisa and I went upstairs we weren’t surprised to find both boys were walking around like tripods again. We took care of that without much trouble.

After the boys went to their rooms I watched Lisa select her outfit for tomorrow and envied her more than ever. There was a time when I thought it was nice that I know a year in advance what I’m going to wear to school every day. I thought it was great that I never have to decide what to wear or compete with my classmates or impress them with how stylish my outfits are.

Now as I see my sister laying out one sexy outfit after another I envy her more and more. I find I can’t wait to graduate from St. Jo’s and go to high school. I’m even looking forward to finding out how the boys are going to react to us this fall after the shows we’ve been putting on for them in the morning.

We checked our emails before going to bed. We each had dozens more from friends and strangers alike. I sent Connie an email containing some of the better pictures and telling him how much I hate it that I can’t come visit him tomorrow.

Then I sat on the side of my bed and said, “I’m getting worried, Lisa. My period should have started five or six days ago. I’m always a week ahead of you. I thought it was going to start on time. The signs were there. I started getting twinges and mild cramps more than a week ago. But it still hasn’t started.”

She smiled and reassured me, “I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s probably because of all the sex throwing your hormones out of whack. I don’t think you have to worry about being pregnant. Not after taking that morning after pill twice in the past week. And you don’t know what effect that thing had on your cycle.”

I was somewhat reassured. But I’m not going to take a deep breath until it starts.

I was so relieved I almost did a back flip the next morning. I guess it just needed to be talked about. My period had started. It’s funny how excited a girl can get about something she wishes she didn’t have to experience every month.

The PA and I discussed my options when mom took us to the doctor’s office. We decided I’d take my first birth control pill the first morning of my period. It will still be a week before it’s safe to have sex. But since I’ll be having my period during most of that week anyway it won’t matter much.

I’m excited about taking my first pill. I was distracted thinking about how nice it’s going to be to not have to worry about getting pregnant before I’m ready. I was so distracted that it wasn’t until I started getting dressed, with the string from my tampon hanging down, that I thought about the consequences of having my underwear removed on the way school this morning.

Lisa shrugged and said, “Just tell him you can’t this morning. You don’t even have to tell him why. If you want to tell him something tell him you don’t feel well. He’s a big boy. He’ll figure it out.”

I hope she’s right.

Lisa’s period is a few days late, too. But she’s experiencing those little precursor cramps. She knows hers is going to start any minute now.

We met up with Carol at the corner as usual. All three of us are excited about it being the last week of school. And not even a full week! We only have to show up on Thursday to pick up our report cards and we’re off for the summer.

Lisa gave Carol a copy of the DVD from yesterday after stressing the importance of protecting it. Mom and dad are both on that DVD having sex with minors. She swore no one but her will ever see it.

When we got to that place on our route where Toby always waits for us I hung back. I watched from about fifty feet away as Lisa explained I don’t feel well and I won’t feel well most of the week.

I couldn’t see Toby’s face but Craig smirked, a rather immature reaction I thought. I was relieved when Toby accepted her explanation without making a big deal out of it. The show began then with just Lisa and Carol. It was strange to be standing there watching the erotic performance with all the other kids. Now I can see what they see every morning. I can see what I look like in the morning from the perspective of all the kids who make it a point of gathering around to watch the show that Toby orchestrates at our expense.

I’ve seen the pictures, of course. But as exciting as the pictures are, they lack the added touch of eroticism that the presence of a horny audience imparts. Now I can take in the entire scene. I can look at the faces of the boys and girls waiting expectantly. I can see how excited they are by what they know is about to take place in the middle of a crowd on a busy public street.

It isn’t quite as exciting as standing there with Lisa and Carol and baring my body from the waist down. It certainly isn’t as exciting as having some strange boy remove my underwear with a lot of unnecessary but pleasant groping. I would have preferred to be up there with Lisa and Carol but I enjoyed watching with the other kids as an interesting change of pace.

It didn’t seem as though there were as many cameras in the crowd this morning. The cell phones were out and capturing it all, though. I spotted Di in the crowd. She didn’t take pictures today. She just watched.

Di had a strange look on her face. It took me a moment to figure out that she’s feeling conflicted. She wants to be up there with them! She just doesn’t have the nerve. I smiled when it occurred to me that if she wants to see what it’s like she’ll have to hurry. School is just about to let out for the summer. Less than a week to go!

Our eyes met while two high school boys were slowly removing the panties from Lisa and Carol, with all the groping that has quickly become a part of the process. We smiled at each other. She doesn’t look like she has any regrets about yesterday.

After Toby drove off leaving my sister and my friend standing there exposed from the waist down, Di hurried over to talk to me. While we watched Lisa and Carol put their skirts in order and put their underwear in their purses, Di asked, “Remember what you said yesterday?”

I just looked at her. I said a lot of things yesterday. I talked to people all day long.

She rolled her eyes and said, “You said if I came to you today and told you I want to lose my virginity ... you know.”

I smiled and nodded. But then I asked, “What about birth control?”

“I’m going to the clinic after school today.”

It wasn’t until she got that off her chest that she asked why I’m a part of the audience this morning. While I explained I dug her copy of the DVD out of my purse and said, “Guard this with your life, Di. If anyone, like your parents for instance, were to see this movie my parents would be locked up for years.”

She smiled and said, “I know. I’m not stupid. I’ve been thinking about showing it to one person, though.”

She saw the nervous look on my face and said, “My brother. But don’t worry. I’ll talk to him first. I think it’s so great the way your family gets along together, especially your brothers. I’d like to be that close to my brother. And after yesterday I started looking at him differently. I was surprised to realize he’s actually kind of hot! I don’t know why I never noticed it before.”

Lisa and Carol joined us. The crowd has thinned out now that the show is over for the day. A lot of the boys made crude remarks as they walked away. That’s to be expected. We just ignored them. By that I mean we acted like we were ignoring them while secretly amused by their crude comments and suggestions.

We walked to the intersection where we split from Lisa and said goodbye. We went down the side street toward our school but we walked in near silence. There were too many girls walking too close to us. We couldn’t speak freely about the subject that’s most on our minds, the little orgy we had yesterday.

When we did talk we talked instead about our plans for the summer. That didn’t take long. We don’t have any, or at least we don’t have any we can discuss where we might be overheard.

The three of us met in the usual place at lunchtime and we were able to talk a little more freely. All three of us find it amusing that we’ve known each other for eight years but are only just now becoming close friends, because of sex! We agreed to spend a lot of our time together this summer but we didn’t make any specific plans.

I asked Di about Toby and reminded her of the obvious drawbacks to taking the next big step. She admitted she was so tempted this morning she nearly couldn’t resist the urge to line up with Lisa and Carol and lift up her skirt.

But after talking about it we agreed, especially in light of what zealots her parents are that it would be better if we found someone else for her, someone with the dominant traits Toby possesses. It will have to be someone who’ll be content to use her in private, or maybe with the help of a close friend or two.

Carol reminded me we’re still planning on doing something with the man who lives next door to her and thinks he’s blackmailing her. Once we’re both protected by our birth control pills that might be someplace Di could start.

When we told Di about Carol’s neighbor, the large black man who thinks he’s blackmailing her into having sex with him and sometimes with one of his friends against her will, her face turned bright red and a shudder took control of her body.

I almost laughed out loud! I know a secret about Di! I exclaimed in a loud whisper, “OH MY GOD! THAT TURNS YOU ON!”

She blushed even darker. That was all the response I needed to see. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised in light of the way Di reacted to the things we did at my house yesterday. I’ve already discovered Di is turned on by many of the same things which excite me.

I asked, “Have you ever even met a black man?”

She looked down and shook her head almost imperceptibly. She whispered, “My parents are ... well, you know ... bigots. And in case you haven’t noticed, all the kids we go to school with are girls, almost all of them white girls. I’ve met black people, of course. But I’ve never really talked to a black man, a grown up. Not if you don’t count waiters and store clerks.”

“Then I don’t understand. Why do you...”

She shrugged and said, “I don’t know. Sometimes I walk around the mall and see black guys with white girls and I wonder about it, about what it must be like. I don’t know why I think it’s so hot. I just do. I know that’s ignorant and immature so I guess I’m ignorant and immature. I just think it would be so hot to do the things Carol’s doing.”

I chuckled and said, “Speaking of ignorant and immature, how are your friends reacting now that you’re spending so much time with us?”

She laughed and exclaimed, “Fuck you!”

But then she shrugged and admitted, “I’ve gotten a few cold shoulders. I don’t care. I had more fun at your house yesterday than I’ve had with them in the last eight years. I don’t even have to think about it. And yeah, I guess they are kind of shallow. It kind of bothers me I never realized it before. I always thought we were the A Team. I thought everyone wanted to be like us, or be with us. I guess I was pretty self-centered.”

I smiled at Carol and exclaimed, “It’s a miracle! She’s cured!”

Di chuckled and quietly exclaimed, “Cunt!”

I spent most of the afternoon trying to think of some excuse to go see Connie after school. I hate going so long without seeing him. But I couldn’t think of anything that wouldn’t make the staff at the home suspicious. It’s simply unheard of for the teenage girls who volunteer at the home to visit the residents on days we aren’t scheduled to help out so I walked home with Lisa and Carol. Di walked with us until we got to the other side of the park. She’s going to the clinic to see about birth control.

I offered to go with her for moral support. I hate the idea of her having to go alone. She was grateful for the offer but she sighed and said, “I’ll spend most of my time in the waiting room trying to avoid sick people. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.”

I told her I don’t mind. I really don’t and I know I’d appreciate someone coming with me if I were in her place. But she shook her head, thanked me for offering and walked on alone. We said good evening to Carol and walked the rest of the way to our house.

Mom was relieved to hear Di is not only doing fine after yesterday but anxiously looking forward to returning. We talked for a few minutes and then Lisa and I went up to change out of our school clothes and do a little studying for the last of our upcoming exams.

We undressed but decided to remain naked instead of getting dressed in casual clothes as we normally do after school. We really enjoyed it yesterday. Dad and the twins don’t seem to mind very much either. Hard to believe, right?!

Actually, it’s kind of amusing when I think back to a few short days ago and remember how upset dad was when he saw me wearing one of Lisa’s sexy little miniskirts for the first time.

We received a pleasant surprise when we checked our email. We both had dozens of huge emails from Marty, Eric and Dom. They sent us hundreds of pictures!

Before I started looking at the pictures I sent them an email thanking them for the pictures and telling them that I was looking forward to the next time. I also answered an email from Connie. We’re both looking forward to tomorrow when I’ll go to his room and read to him. I sent him some of the photographs from yesterday and promised him a CD containing hundreds of pictures and a sexy DVD.

He wrote back a few minutes later to thank me for the very sexy pictures and tell me how much he misses me.

We never did get any studying done before dinner. We couldn’t stop looking at all the pictures we received, especially the ones from Marty and his two child molesting friends.

I probably shouldn’t call them that. While it’s probably technically correct, Lisa and I don’t think of ourselves as children and Marty certainly didn’t coerce us. We went to his house on Sunday because we wanted to do those things. We enjoyed it just as much as Marty and his friends did and we went there with our eyes wide open.

The twins came in while we were looking at the pictures Marty sent us. They stood behind us and looked over our shoulders to look at the pictures. Allan was behind me, gently caressing my breasts while looking at the evidence of the excitement he missed out on at Marty’s house.

When I saw how much the pictures excited him I said, “This is nothing! Wait until you see the movie we made at Cal’s house!”

When it was just about time to go down for dinner I turned in my chair and said, “Here, let me take care of this for you.”

I pulled Allan around in front of me and together we opened his pants and pulled his cock out. I knew it wouldn’t take long. I leaned down and sucked his cock while he stared at a picture of me sucking the biggest cock he’s ever seen.

Lisa was a little bit less enthusiastic but she felt obligated to take care of Alex. I think part of the problem with doing it for Alex is he seems to expect it. I don’t think he appreciates how truly lucky he is.

After we sucked our brothers off the four of us started for the door to go downstairs and join our parents for dinner. I was halfway to my bedroom door when I stopped and said, “I can’t go down there like this.”

They watched in amusement as I dug out a pair of my old panties and put them on. I can’t help it. Having that big white rope hanging out of my pussy screaming “period!!” is embarrassing!

Mom looked at me when we got downstairs and smiled. She knew why I was wearing the underwear. She didn’t say anything, though. Instead, we talked about more normal things for a change. We did get around to talking about sex after dinner. I asked dad if he wants copies of the pictures we received from Marty and his two friends. Of course he said he does. I can’t wait to hear what he and mom will have to say when they see Dom’s enormous cock. I have a feeling it won’t be long before Marty’s camera club gets to meet my mother, if they’ll accept the services of a horny female who isn’t jailbait.

After dinner we went back to our rooms. The last of our final exams is still hanging over our heads and we really do have to study. I had to keep nagging Lisa most of the evening. She wants to look at more of the pictures on her computer. We both know she needs the study time more than I do. She isn’t stupid. But she doesn’t like school and when it comes to homework and studying she’s lazy. She has to be made to do her work. She’s nearly failing in two subjects and if it weren’t for me nagging her she’d probably be failing all of them.

This is the only area of our lives in which she lets me take charge because she knows she needs me bugging her or we’ll end up in the same classes. That would be just too embarrassing.

The twins came in and studied with us. They just want to be in the room with us, nothing else happened. Alex didn’t even ask for a blowjob!

They’ve never done that before. Not just come into a room to be with us. It gave me a warm feeling to realize how much closer we all are now. Of course, I know the fact that we’re naked probably has something to do with their desire to be in the room with us. But it’s more than just that. We honestly like each other more now than we did a week ago.

When Lisa and I went down to breakfast the next morning we were just in time to say goodbye to the twins and then to dad. After they left, mom looked back and forth between Lisa and me and smiled. To me she said, “I’ll bet you’re really looking forward to shopping for a new wardrobe now that you won’t be wearing that uniform any longer.”

I couldn’t lie about that. I smiled and nodded.

Mom said, “I’d like to go with you if you don’t mind. I won’t tell you what to buy. I’d just like to be there. You girls are growing up so fast. I miss you already and you won’t be gone for years yet. It just seems like the time is speeding away. You were my babies just days ago. Now you’re beautiful young women. You’re making me old!”

I said, “Of course you can go! But if getting old looks like you I can’t wait. Surely you know how beautiful you are!”

She sighed and said, “I’ve held up pretty well I suppose. But I’d give anything to be your age again, even if just for a few days. I didn’t appreciate my youth when I had it. I doubt if anyone truly does. We all want to grow up in such a damn big hurry.”

I smiled and said, “That’s because there are so many things a girl isn’t supposed to do when she’s our age. Or at least that’s true in most homes. I guess it isn’t as much of a problem in this crazy house.”

After a quick breakfast of toast and juice, Lisa and I took off for school. We met up with Carol in the usual place. Di was waiting with her this morning. The four of us walked through the park and up the sidewalk toward where we knew Toby would be waiting, along with a mob of kids waiting anxiously for another brief strip show.

I asked Di if she talked with her brother yet.

She sighed and said, “I want to. But we aren’t as close as you are with your brothers. I’m afraid he might freak out and say something to my mom.”

I chuckled and said, “You have a lot to learn about boys. Do you want me to talk to him?”

She thought about that for a moment and finally said, “No. I guess not. I’ll just have to find the right moment.”

I laughed and said, “I bet I know the perfect time to approach him.”

She looked at me, waiting for me to explain.

“Wait until he gets home from his next date with his girlfriend. He’ll probably be horny and frustrated. You could be a good sister and offer to help him out.”

She thought about that for a minute and quietly exclaimed, “That just might work!”

We were approaching the usual mob of kids waiting around Toby’s ratty old Jeep. Di and I came to a stop. Lisa and Carol went on. They came to a stop beside the Jeep and after a brief pause we watched them raise their skirts to their waists.

I turned to look at Di. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve! She wants to be up there with them so badly I can almost hear her panting!

I quietly said, “All you have to do is walk right up there. You know they’d be happy to have you take part.”

A violent shudder racked her body and she said, “I do want to. It’s so incredibly exciting to watch them and to think about joining them. I watch them lift their skirts on command like that and allow boys they don’t even know to pull their panties down and feel them up in front of all those kids and I just about have an orgasm from watching. It’s the most erotic thing I can imagine ... except maybe fucking Allan.

“But can you imagine what would happen to me if my parents found out?! I’d never be allowed to leave the house again! I’m not kidding. I would become a prisoner in my own home. I’d be home schooled and allowed out of the house twice a year ... for a dental appointment!”

Another minute or two passed before she whispered, “But god I wish I could be up there with them!”

At first I thought it was just my imagination. The show seemed to be lasting longer this morning. But then I saw why. I suppose because there are only going to be two more opportunities to torment Lisa and Carol after today, Toby is taking advantage of it.

We watched as two boys were selected for the honor of removing the girl’s panties. As usual, the boys took their sweet time, feeling the girls up for as long as they thought they could get away with it before standing up and handing them their underwear.

But today the show didn’t end there. We were too far away to hear what Toby was saying. It obviously wasn’t ‘Have a nice day. See you later!’

Di and I watched in shock, almost unable to believe what we were seeing. Lisa and Carol stood there holding their panties while the boys reached around and unbuttoned their blouses! The show isn’t over!

The boys removed the blouses from the two unresisting girls and stood back. Two more boys separated themselves from the huge audience and hurried forward. They fumbled with the catches for a moment and finally managed to remove their bras.

Lisa and Carol were as good as naked. They were left standing there with their skirts bunched up around their waists while the audience jostled for a better view and took pictures as fast as they could click the shutters.

Unlike on previous days, Toby didn’t drive off leaving the girls to drop their skirts and walk to school surrounded by all the kids who had just enjoyed a great view of their lower bodies. Today he remained parked and gave the kids time to take hundreds of pictures before he finally drove away.

As soon as he drove off the kids gathered around in a big circle and continued taking picture after picture while the two girls put their bras and blouses back on. It was actually a good thing the audience was there to shield them from view by people in vehicles passing by on the busy road.

When they were finally dressed, though, they had a hell of a time working their way through the horny crowd and continuing on toward school.

Due to the size of the crowd this morning we couldn’t catch up to Carol until after she turned onto the side street to St. Jo’s. I couldn’t even see Lisa! She was surrounded by a pack of boys and unlike every other day since these shows started, today they were obviously not leaving her in peace.

We fell in on either side of Carol. She was a mess! The boys hadn’t left her alone after Toby drove away this morning, either. They must have had their hands all over her from the time Toby drove off. Her clothes are rumpled, her blouse partially unbuttoned again and her bra pulled up over her breasts. Her skirt is tucked into the back of her waist exposing the cheeks of her firm little ass and I don’t think she even realizes it!

We helped her pull herself together. I took her brush from her and did what I could with her hair. I expected her to be upset. Instead, she looked at me with a lopsided grin and quietly exclaimed, “Fuck! That was exciting!”

Di and I looked at her in shock for a moment and then all three of us were laughing like mad women. I finally shook my head and said, “You crazy bitch! I love that about you.”

Di moaned and said, “I had an orgasm just from watching!”

For the first time since all this started one of my classmates said something to me before my second period history class. She came up to me and asked, “Why aren’t you ... doing it? I mean in the morning, the show. Why did you stop?”

Everyone around us stopped what they were doing to hear my answer. I knew what they were thinking. Either I chickened out or I’ve finally come to my senses.

I smiled sweetly and replied, “Not for the reason you’re probably thinking. My period started yesterday. If it weren’t for that I’d still be standing right there with them in the morning.”

She stared at me for a moment, obviously unable to understand what motivates us. She struggled for the right words. Finally, she attempted to put her questions into words, “Aren’t you ... don’t you...”

She didn’t get to finish. The teacher came in and we rushed to our seats. You don’t want to still be on your feet when she gets to the front of the room and turns around!

The nun handed out our history final and the room was silent as everyone took the exam. Either I was very well prepared or it was an unusually easy test. I breezed through it. But after I handed it in I was left to sit there in silence for twenty more minutes.

I took out my English book to look over the last chapter. My next class is English and I’m ready for the exam. But I can’t just sit there. I didn’t do much studying, though. My mind wandered back to the show I witnessed this morning on the way to school. I was really upset that I wasn’t standing right up there next to Lisa and Carol. I bet Carol is still walking around in a daze!

We ate lunch together again. I’m surprised by how much I’m starting to like Di. Once you get her away from her pack of snooty friends she’s a pretty nice kid. She blushed when I told her what I was thinking. But then she smiled and said, “Thanks ... I think. It was never my intention to divorce them when I started talking to you. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, they don’t think as much of me now that I’ve started hanging around with you two creeps.

“I expected them to say something to me about it. I didn’t expect to get shunned, at least not right away. The funny thing is, I really don’t mind. I’m beginning to think that I never really liked them very much. I just thought I was cool when I hung with them.”

She grinned and added, “I wasn’t, was I? I was just a bitch.”

I laughed and said, “Yeah. But you certainly are a beautiful bitch. Allan hasn’t stopped talking about you since you went home Sunday.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.