Angela Transformed
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As usual, the twins slept late on Saturday. They always do unless they have a ballgame or something else planned. Lisa and I put our robes on and went downstairs for a light breakfast at just about the normal time.

Mom smiled when she saw us. She said, “It doesn’t look like you two slept well last night. Is something on your mind?”

I stuck my tongue out at her and ignored her friendly sarcasm.

Mom and dad are both watching Lisa as though waiting for her to say or do something. It took me a moment to remember what happened last night and realize they’re waiting to see how she’s going to react to hearing I sucked dad’s cock when I went down to the family room to tell them about Diane. I went around behind him and whispered in his ear, “I didn’t tell her.”

He smiled and in a conversational tone he asked, “Any particular reason?”

I shook my head and said, “I’m not sure why. I was going to. But at the last minute I changed my mind.”

I grinned and said, “You can if you want.”

Lisa was curious. You can’t whisper around someone without making them curious. But she didn’t ask. She’s probably planning to ask me what we’re talking about later, when she gets me alone.

Lisa poured us both a glass of juice while I made toast. We joined our parents at the table and talked about not much of anything for a few minutes. But the only thought occupying my mind and Lisa’s is that we’re putting ourselves in Toby’s often cruel hands again today and there’s no way of knowing how difficult the day will be. We know it will be exciting, though.

They didn’t mention it. But I’m reasonably certain that’s what my parents are thinking about, too. I noticed, though, that they didn’t raise the subject. They didn’t try to tell us we can’t go. They didn’t warn us or try to talk us out of it.

The twins came straggling down nearly an hour after we did. They sat down and mom made breakfast for them. By then it was time for Lisa and me to go up and start getting ready.

As we were leaving the kitchen, mom said, “Call me before you get dressed, girls. I’m going to select what you wear today.”

We both turned to look at her. She smiled one of those vacuous happy housewife smiles but except for that she ignored us until Lisa said, “I don’t understand. Why?”

In a suddenly stern voice, dad said, “Don’t question your mother. Do as you’re told.”

We know better than to question our parents when dad uses that voice. We turned and started upstairs. I felt incredible disappointment as we climbed the stairs. With every step my despondency seemed to increase. I’ve been looking forward nervously all week to getting raped today!

Halfway up I said, “This has something to do with that envelope I gave Toby yesterday. They aren’t going to let us go.”

Lisa isn’t ready to give in to the disappointment yet. She said, “Maybe. But they didn’t actually say that.”

From the tone of her voice, though, I know she has come to the same conclusion.

On the way down the hall to our room she asked, “What did you whisper to dad? What were you two being so secretive about?”

I should have told her last night. Now I’m going to have to explain why I didn’t and I don’t have a good reason.

I told her what I did last night when I went downstairs to talk to them about Diane. I tried to explain why I didn’t mention it when I returned. All I could tell her was that it was just a feeling I had. I couldn’t really put it into words. I enjoyed sucking dad’s cock. I always enjoy sucking a guy’s cock. But he’s my dad and I felt funny about it.

That was about as honest as I could be.

She stared at my face while I explained. I was afraid she was going to be mad at me for keeping secrets from her. She knew it, too. But she smiled when I was finished talking and said, “You aren’t going to believe this. But I think I understand. You suck at explaining it. But I think I know what you were feeling. Relax. I’m cool with it.”

I sighed deeply and said, “Thanks. I need you. I couldn’t stand it if you were upset with me.”

“I’m not upset. I still feel a little funny about the things we do with the twins. I understand. I mean, Jesus! You sucked dad’s cock! And mom helped! But god! I wish I could have seen it!”

We took turns in the bathroom, showering and getting ready. When we were ready to get dressed I put my robe on to go get mom. She was in her bedroom. She had just finished getting dressed to go out.

She’s wearing one of her few conservative dresses and looks quite proper. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t look hot. Mom is beautiful. She looks hot in everything. But normally when she goes out she looks a lot sexier.

She walked back to our room with me and went first to Lisa’s dresser. She looked through Lisa’s underwear but didn’t select anything.

She went to my dresser and dug past my new lingerie to pull out two of my old bra and panty sets that I haven’t thrown away yet. I’ve been keeping them around for emergencies. She tossed one to me and one to Lisa and told us to put them on.

Lisa stared at her in disbelief and said, “I can’t wear these! They’re too small!”

Okay. She didn’t have to say it that way! They aren’t THAT small! But she’s right. They’ve gotten to be pretty small even on me.

Mom ignored her protests and walked over to our closet. We were both dumbfounded when she came out with two dresses in her hands. The first is a dress she bought that Lisa has consistently refused to wear because it’s too long and too ... I don’t know, geeky I guess. Why she thinks Lisa will wear it today is beyond me.

For me she selected one of my most conservative dresses. Keep in mind that all my clothes are conservative but for the one sexy outfit Lisa picked out for me last week. Even the nuns at school wear sexier clothes than I did before I started borrowing dresses from Lisa.

I looked at what she wants us to wear and said, “I’m not going to church if that’s what you have in mind. I refuse.”

She just smiled and said, “Get dressed. Don’t make me get your father. Lisa, I know the bra is going to be tight on you. Do what you can.”

She left the room and Lisa and I sat on our beds staring at each other for a long time. Finally, in unison we said, “Something’s up!”

Lisa asked, “You don’t suppose they’re really taking us to church do you?!”

I pulled my panties up and said, “I won’t go in.”

Lisa watched me putting my old underwear on for a moment before she started getting dressed. She let my old bra out as much as she could. It’s uncomfortable on her. The cups don’t come close to containing her boobs. But with a little effort she managed to put it on. The panties fit her alright. They look silly on her. I haven’t seen her in plain white panties since she was about nine or ten.

We put our dresses on. Hers goes down to just above her knees. Mine is actually below the knee. Even my school uniform is sexier than the dress mom gave me to wear!

Mom came back to check on us. She looked in, smiled that vacuous, benign, “Stepford Wife” smile again and exclaimed, “Perfect! Just the look we’re going for! Come. We’re keeping your father waiting.”

Lisa stuttered, “B-but ... Carol! Toby! We ... mom! What’s going on?! You know we have plans. Where are we going? Where are you taking us?”

She ignored Lisa’s sputtering questions. She calmly turned and walked away.

We went out into the hallway. The twins have just come up the stairs and are on their way to their room. They didn’t pay much attention to me. They’re accustomed to seeing me dressed like this. But they stopped to watch in shock as Lisa walked past. She ALWAYS wears something sexy!

We got another surprise when we got downstairs. Carol is waiting by the door with our parents. She’s dressed pretty much like we are! It looks like the nuns at St. Jo’s dressed all three of us this morning.

As we approached her, but before we could say a word to Carol, dad said, “Come on, girls. Let’s go.”

He and mom went out the door. Carol looked at us and shrugged in response to our unspoken questions. She only said, “I got your message last night. I almost freaked out when your mom called and told me how she wanted me to dress today. What the hell is going on?!”

Lisa and I could only shrug and tell her we have no idea.

As we turned to follow my parents outside, Carol asked, “Are we in trouble?”

I replied despondently to Carol’s question, “We don’t have a clue. They won’t answer any questions.”

The three of us got in the back seat and buckled up. Dad backed out of the driveway and drove in the opposite direction from the park. As we went down the street I tried one more time to find out what’s going on. I asked, “What about Toby? We’re supposed to meet him in the park.”

It obviously made Carol uncomfortable when I mentioned Toby. I guess she didn’t realize our parents are aware of our plans. It shouldn’t come as a surprise. She already knows we’re a weird family.

I didn’t get an answer. Our parents stubbornly continued to ignore all our questions.

We turned several times, traveling down one side street after another. But we didn’t go very far. We probably went less than a mile before dad pulled into the driveway of a large house. If this house is our destination it doesn’t answer any of our questions. As far as I know we don’t know anyone on this street. I started to complain again but at the last moment I decided to stop wasting my breath. I resigned myself to the fact that we aren’t going to get to play any games today but I fully intend to pout until four years from now when I go away to college!

Toby is going to be pissed. But there’s nothing we can do about that. He must know we aren’t coming. That must have been what the letter I gave him yesterday was all about. We’ll just have to reschedule our little orgy for another day. The next time we’ll make sure our parents don’t know about it. So much for being open and honest!

Mom and dad got out of the car and stood waiting for us. We looked at each other. We’re all obviously disappointed and very annoyed. We climbed out and Lisa asked sarcastically, “What is this, an intervention?”

They seemed to think her question was amusing but still they didn’t respond.

We followed mom and dad up the sidewalk, onto the wraparound porch and to the front door. It was opened before we could ring the bell. A big guy about the same age as my parents opened the door and greeted them in a reserved but friendly manner, “Tom? Jaz? I’m Cal. It’s nice to finally meet you. Please, come in.”

Cal stepped back and held the door for us. We all filed in. He smiled at us girls as we went through the door and passed in front of him.

Lisa and I didn’t stop pouting but we tried to be polite. We smiled noncommittally and nodded. None of us were hiding our disappointment very well.

Cal led us into his living room where two more men are waiting. He introduced us to Perry and Seth.

Seth looked mom over pretty closely, too closely if you ask me. Then he asked, “Jaz? What kind of name is Jaz?”

Dad explained that her name is Jasmine. She’d been named after a great aunt. But she hates the name and refuses to even respond to it. Then he introduced Lisa, Carol and me to the three men.

I still don’t know what’s going on. But I’m beginning to suspect that this isn’t an intervention after all. All three men blatantly ogled us, ignoring the fact that our parents are standing right there!

And then we got another clue. Craig came out of the kitchen and said, “Didn’t I tell you, Uncle Cal? Ain’t they hot?!”

Cal rolled his eyes and said, “Buy him books, send him to school and what does he do? He eats the teacher! Damn it, Craig! I’ve taught English for more than twenty years. Why am I unable to get you to speak your native language?!”

Craig isn’t concerned that his uncle is distressed by his poor grammar. He grinned and responded, “I guess because I know it pisses you off so much.”

It was at that point that we all heard Toby’s Jeep pull up out front. Lisa, Carol and I looked at each other and smiled. There’s no question about it now. We’ve been set up!

Toby and Richie came in a minute later. Toby glanced at dad and then he gave mom a good long look. He was still openly leering at her when he said, “Sorry I’m late. I had to wait for the cops to leave before old man Davis would sell me the beer.”

Josh came in then, carrying a case of beer. He stopped on his way to the kitchen and just like the others he seemed to show an inordinate amount of interest in mom. I’ve begun to notice something I don’t think I ever noticed before. I get the impression teenage boys are intrigued by sexy older women whereas older men seem to have more of an interest in teenage girls than I ever realized before I became sexually active and began to notice that sort of thing.

Granted, my experience is very limited. I’ve only begun to pay any attention in the short time since I was accosted in the park by the cameraman. And I’m fairly certain that when it comes to sex nothing is universally true. Everyone is different. But there are trends, similarities.

Josh smiled expectantly as his eyes blatantly explored mom’s body for a long moment. Something he obviously already knows only then occurred to me. He’s going to get to fuck my mother this morning!

He glanced at Lisa and me, spent a little extra time looking Carol over, then he took the beer into the kitchen. We could hear him putting it in the refrigerator.

Toby nodded at us girls but walked over to stand near mom. He nodded at dad again and a look passed between them. I got the impression he was making certain what he’s about to do is alright with dad. Then he turned to look at mom. I watched as, with that arrogant look that makes him so appealing plastered on his handsome face, he casually reached out, placed his hand on her ass and squeezed.

She flinched almost imperceptibly at the contact. But her expression never changed. She stood there with her head down submissively. She offered no resistance as he groped her while all the other men in the room watched in amusement. I might have known Toby would get things started without bothering with any of the niceties. He’s acting just as arrogant and in charge as he always does. He’s not the least bit intimidated by the presence of all the adult men in the room. But I can’t yet say for certain if he’s the alpha male here or if Cal is. My suspicion is that Toby is just being Toby but Cal is the man in charge here.

He turned mom until she was facing him and stared into her eyes as he began to slowly unbutton her dress. As he did he said, “I’ve got to admit, your note surprised the hell out of me, Tom.”

For some reason I was bothered more by the fact that he’s addressing my father by his first name than I was upset that he’s groping and casually undressing my mother. But dad doesn’t seem to be bothered by either of those things.

Toby briefly glanced over his shoulder to see how dad is reacting to the fact that he’s undressing my mother. Dad’s smile must have reassured him. As he slowly worked the buttons free on mom’s dress he continued, “But when I saw this cunt’s pictures I had to take the chance you were for real. We enjoyed the hell out of fucking your little girls last week. And I’m looking forward to fucking them again. But mama is one hot fucking babe! And the idea of fucking a mama and her two little girls, all in the same room at the same time really makes my dick hard. I have a feeling I’m gonna remember this day for the rest of my life.”

Everyone in the room is watching Toby undress my mom. I’m pretty certain Lisa and Carol are feeling as left out as I am. But watching Toby with my mother is fascinating. And he did promise we’d get fucked, too, didn’t he? There are certainly enough men in the room getting turned on as they watch Toby undress my mother and talk about her as though she’s just another piece of meat.

Along with everyone else, Cal watched Toby undressing my mother. But after a few minutes he said, “We may as well make ourselves comfortable.”

He came over to where we three girls were standing, looked us over and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me across the room to a big, overstuffed chair and sat down. He pulled me down into his lap. His hand went straight up under my long skirt and began groping me while we continued to watch Toby taking his time undressing my mother.

Perry selected Lisa and led her to a chair. Seth led Carol to the couch. Apparently, Craig, Richie and Josh are going to have to wait their turns.

It kind of surprised me that dad wasn’t taking pictures. But then I noticed that there were half a dozen movie cameras scattered discreetly around the room on tripods. There’s a little red light glowing on the front of each one. I assume we’ll be getting a copy of the movie before long.

It looked like dad was going to be left out. All the other adult males in the room are already happily groping a female body. But Cal turned out to be too good a host to let that happen. He called out, “Karen! What the hell is keeping you?!”

A minute later a very attractive woman about my mother’s age came running into the room wearing only a leather collar, a thick leather belt around her waist, and leather cuffs on her wrists which were fastened to the belt.

She came running into the room and breathlessly replied, “I’m sorry sir. Josh...”

Cal grinned and said, “Okay. I’ll let it go this time.”

Karen hurried over to dad and bowed her head. She whispered, “I’m sorry I kept you waiting, sir.”

Dad led her to a large recliner near the door to the kitchen and pulled her down into his lap.

Now everyone is watching Toby and my mother again. He pulled her dress off and groped her tits through her modest bra. He’s being as rough with her as he was with us last week. She’s trying to act like she hates it, like she’s just allowing it to happen to please dad. But there’s no mistaking that look in her eyes. She’s turned on. She’s enjoying this.

I am, too. The show is interesting. But a large older man I’ve never seen before, an English teacher no less, is working his large fingers under the elastic leg band of my modest panties and discovering moisture.

He looked me in the eye and grinned when he discovered I’m turned on, too.

He lifted my skirt and quietly exclaimed, “Christ! You look just like a little girl! You look like one of the young cunts who come into my classroom every day and flaunt their hot, tight little bodies. Sometimes I think I spend half my life with a fucking hard-on because of them. I’m nearly as bad as all those teenage boys going through puberty with permanent erections. I’m gonna love fucking you, you sweet, horny little bitch.”

He dropped my skirt and reached up to grope one of my small tits for a moment. He didn’t seem disappointed. I worry about that. As is usually the case my tits are smaller than any of the other females in the room. They might even be smaller than the tits on one of the men! Seth is a hefty guy and it looks like he has a pretty nice set of man-boobs.

I heard a tearing sound and a grunt from the center of the room. While I was distracted by Cal, Richie had joined Toby and together they were tearing mom’s underwear off! She was naked in seconds and they began to roughly grope her exposed flesh.

They squeezed, pinched, and pulled, forcing moans and grunts and gasps of pain from her. But she didn’t complain. Toby forced three fingers into her pussy and laughed. He exclaimed, “Shit! This bitch is into it! She’s juicing up like a nymphomaniac! She’s just like her two horny little girls! This cunt wants a big fat cock and she wants it now!”

Just then she thrust her hips forward violently. But it wasn’t to attack Toby’s fingers in her pussy. She was reacting to Richie. He’d just rammed at least one fat finger up her ass!

I would have been content to watch the show for a little longer. But my day was about to start in earnest. Cal grabbed the front of my modest dress and tore it open. Buttons flew all around us as they gave way. He snatched it off of my shoulders and pulled it out from under me. He tore the clasp on my bra apart and roughly removed it. I should have been concerned about the destruction of my clothing and worried about what I’m going to wear when we go home. Instead, I’m excited about having them torn off me this way. It’s very rape-like and so erotic! The reason we’ve been looking forward to putting ourselves back in the hands of Toby and his crew today is to be treated this way.

I had just enough time to notice Lisa and Carol are being undressed in the same rough manner before Cal jerked my panties down and off and pushed me to my knees between his legs. He grinned down at me and said, “Let’s see if you remember what you learned last weekend.”

He stood up, pressing the large bulge in the front of his khaki shorts right into my face as he rapidly unfastened them and slid them down along with his jockeys. He held my head pressed against his crotch and rubbed his hard cock all over my face while he pulled his feet out of his shorts.

He kicked his shorts out of the way and sat back down. As soon as he was seated I dove for his cock. I tried not to look too eager but fuck I’m horny! This perverted old man is really turning me on!

As I began working Cal’s large cock into my mouth and then my throat I remembered Carol is new to this. She wasn’t with us last weekend when Toby and the others forced Lisa and me to learn how to take a cock down our throats. I feel sorry for her. It’s a painful lesson. But hell, instant emersion, it’s a good way to learn. It’s how Lisa and I learned.

Judging by the sounds I can hear from behind me, Carol is indeed learning. I can hear her gagging and choking and a man, or a couple of men chuckling at her distress. Someone said, “Swallow it, bitch! You’ll get used to it. By the time you leave here tonight you’ll be a pro.”

I heard my mother moan with pleasure. I found that if I turn my head just a little I’m able to see her out of the corner of my eye. Richie is lying on his back on the floor and mom is straddling him, sliding up and down on his hard cock.

Her face is turned up and her eyes are closed as she enjoys the feel of Richie’s hard cock stretching her pussy. But she’s about to get a big surprise. I don’t know if she realizes Toby is getting into position behind her.

I watched as Toby dropped to his knees and inched closer. When he was in position, Richie reached up, pulled my mother down on top of him and held on tight.

She opened her eyes when she realized what was about to happen. But she didn’t seem to mind. She closed her eyes and rested her head on Richie’s chest. I couldn’t see if Toby took the time to lubricate his cock first. They all fucked Lisa and me in the ass last weekend and they weren’t always careful to use enough lube.

But I watched my mom’s face as Toby sank his cock into her ass and it looked like she was enjoying it. At least she didn’t scream in pain.

Richie stopped restraining mom after Toby slammed his cock into her ass a few times. Toby pulled her back into an upright position in front of him. As soon as she was sitting up again, Craig stepped forward and shoved his cock into her mouth.

That’s when I got another surprise. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned my head just enough to see that creepy little fuck, Karl! The little bastard is walking around with another movie camera getting close-ups!

That’s all I had time to see before Cal grabbed my head and held on while he thrust his cock down my throat several more times and then left it buried there while his entire body quivered in orgasmic pleasure as he came down my throat.

It was difficult for me at first. His cock is fatter than most and it was hard to breathe with it buried in my throat. But I found that if I relax I can just barely get enough air into my lungs to remain conscious with a little extra effort.

I waited patiently for his orgasm to pass. He finally looked down at me and said, “I wish I could do that to every young cunt in my fucking class! Now get your ass up and go get me a fucking beer.”

I stood up and turned to see Karl’s two friends, the boys who raped us coming out of the mall, are both here, too. One of them has another movie camera. The other is taking digital still pictures, moving from coupling to coupling, memorializing every sex act. It looks as though there will be more than enough hard cocks here to send us four females home walking bowlegged when they’re finally through with us.

I glanced at my father. He’s watching his wife and daughters getting raped and degraded while the naked woman responsible for pleasing him continues working on his cock. His stern expression never changed. But he winked at me as I went past.

I smiled and mouthed, “Beer?”

He nodded.

I went to the kitchen and hurried back with two beers. I handed one to my dad on my way past and then returned to Cal and served him. He took the beer and then pulled me back down into his lap. His hand began to grope me as I squirmed around until his soft cock was nestled in the crack of my ass. Together we relaxed and looked around at all the sex taking place around the room.

Carol has apparently survived the first cock to plunder her throat. She’s still sucking Seth’s cock, taking it down her throat on each stroke now with no help from Seth.

Lisa is back in Perry’s lap after sucking his cock. I caught a glimpse of his cock dangling between her legs. It’s soft now but it still looks huge! It hangs down halfway to his knee and it’s nearly as big around as my wrist!

I looked at Lisa’s face. She has tears in her eyes but when our eyes met she cracked a little grin. She looks pretty damned proud of herself!

Karen, the woman with the collar and cuffs, is still hard at work between dad’s legs. He has one leg draped over the arm of his chair and his other foot is up on the seat cushion. He’s sitting on the edge of his seat and the woman is burrowing her tongue in his ass.

I guess he’s accustomed to that sort of thing. Unlike the boys I’ve done that for he seems to be taking it quite calmly.

I heard Toby grunt. He’s slamming his cock into mom’s ass with all his might now. He’s cumming and he’s doing it so loudly that everyone in the room is aware of it. I watched as he filled my mother’s backside with cum and then slowly withdrew.

Craig has apparently already cum in her mouth. Toby backed off and mom started sliding up and down on Richie’s cock again.

I didn’t get to watch for long. Toby came over to where Cal was groping me and asked Cal, “Do you mind?”

Cal responded, “It’s what the little cunt is good for.”

Toby pulled my head closer and forced his slimy cock into my mouth to be cleaned. I sucked it clean and then licked his balls clean without waiting to be told. But my cleanup duties weren’t done when Toby’s cock and balls were clean. As soon as Toby was satisfied that he was clean enough, Cal said, “Take her over there and let her clean mama up.”

Toby grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly pulled me out of Cal’s lap. He dragged me over to where Richie and mom are both experiencing an orgasm at the moment. We waited nearby until Richie pushed my mother off of him. He ordered her to suck his cock clean and while she was doing that, Toby guided me around to her ass and ordered me to start licking.

The funny thing is I wasn’t even upset! Karl came closer with the movie camera so I tried to act like I’m grossed out because that’s what the guys want to see. But the truth is I’m not and I pretty much just ignored him. I reached out, spread my mom’s ass cheeks apart and began to lick up the cock cream that’s draining out of her as though I do nasty things like this all the time.

She moaned as I licked her sensitive ass for the first time. I cleaned her thoroughly and then started working my tongue down between her legs to her clam-like little pussy. Looking at her exposed and freshly fucked sex it’s impossible to believe she gave birth to four children. She has a very sexy little cunt!

I managed to run my tongue through her slit a couple of times before Toby slapped the back of my head and snarled, “You aren’t through with her ass, stupid! I put a lot of cream in there. Lock your lips around that tight little ass and start sucking. When you’re done there you can go ahead and suck her pussy clean.”

Karl got right up in my face with the camera as I planted my lips around my mother’s puckered back passage and began to suck. It’s a pretty disgusting thing to do, made all the more unpleasant by Karl’s presence and his heavy breathing almost in my ear. And yet, this is the just the sort of nasty, perverted act that is becoming the stuff of my fantasies. I hate to admit it. But even as more of Toby’s slimy cum was sucked from my mother’s back passage and slowly dribbling out into my mouth I’m becoming incredibly aroused!

I can feel the eyes of everyone in the room watching intently as I perform this degrading act ... on my mother of all people! In only a week I’ve learned enough about the kind of sexual games my new friends and I enjoy to understand that as exciting as it is to watch two females doing the things my mother and I are doing at this moment, it’s so much sexier just because we are mother and daughter. I know it is to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.