Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a pretty normal evening. We ate and watched a little television. During the commercials I ran upstairs to wash and dry my clothes. I’m running out of underwear so I went ahead and washed everything in my hamper. I normally do my laundry on the weekend but last weekend was pretty hectic.

We went to bed at the usual time. We checked our email before going to bed. Once again our inboxes were full of emails containing our seminude pictures. Most of them are from boys. We can tell by the obscene comments that accompany them. But most of them are from kids we don’t know, or at least we don’t recognize their email addresses. They aren’t kids with whom we normally exchange emails. I can only guess how our email addresses are getting around.

Only a few of the emails we received were from girls we know. Most of them included little notes to the effect that they can’t believe we’re doing the things we’re doing. We were called quite a few nasty names. But a very few hinted that they weren’t quite so disapproving.

As you might expect, the boys we heard from pretty much universally have a different take on it. Most of them hinted that they would like to get to know us better, much better. I wouldn’t mind taking a few of them up on their generous offers when things settle down a little. But our calendars are pretty full at the moment.

We went to bed and turned out the lights. After pouring over all those photographs in our email I found myself unable to stop thinking about the things Toby is making us do in the morning. Even though I love Mr. Sullivan, I mean Connie, and the things I do with him in the afternoon, I can’t deny that the highlight of my day, the thing that really gets my blood stirring, is the show Toby makes us put on for all those kids on the way to school in the morning. The pictures we’re receiving from so many kids now only reinforce the excitement.

Apparently Lisa is feeling it, too. I began to hear furtive noises coming from her bed. It only took a few seconds for me to figure out she’s masturbating! She’s trying to be quiet but I instantly recognized the rhythmic sounds.

I slipped out of bed and tiptoed across the room to her bed. Her eyes are closed but she heard me or sensed I was standing over her. She opened her eyes and stopped what she was doing. I smiled down at her and whispered, “Would you like some help?”

Without waiting for a response, I peeled her covers back and climbed into bed between her legs. It didn’t take any time at all to bring her to orgasm, so I generously ate her pussy until she had a couple more. I didn’t mind at all.

When I finished she offered to return the favor. I kissed her warm, wet pussy, smiled and said, “Enjoy the warm fuzzies. You can pay me back some other time.”

The next morning was another of what has become for us a typical morning. Toby was waiting for us in the usual place, as were a growing number of our fellow students. I’ve begun to notice that every day there seem to be more and more girls in the crowd wearing the uniform of a St. Joseph’s girl.

I also notice there are more digital cameras being brought out of pockets and purses as we approach.

Once again we lined up and lifted our skirts to our waists. We held them there while Toby selected three boys from the crowd and asked them to remove our panties. Just as it did yesterday it seemed to require a lot of touching. I looked to see who’s taking my underwear off today. He’s a boy I know, though not well. His name is John. He’s a freshman like Lisa.

He smiled up at me as he slowly peeled my panties down my legs. After I stepped out of them he handed them to me, then his hand went between my thighs from behind and clamped down on my mound which I wasn’t surprised to learn was very wet. His fingers explored briefly and then entered me easily. He was loudly encouraged by many of the kids in the crowd as he blatantly finger-fucked me.

I noticed Lisa and Carol are receiving the same treatment.

Toby watched with a huge smile on his face for several minutes before he finally drove off down the road. The kids with the cameras closed the circle as soon as he drove away. I’m glad they did. I wouldn’t want to be seen like this from the street. But seconds after appreciating the privacy the crowd provides it occurred to me we were trapped. I realized this situation could quickly get out of hand if a few of the guys decided to take advantage.

We didn’t get raped. But we had a more difficult time getting away from the boys this morning. They didn’t want to let go. I was starting to worry that it might go beyond getting groped but finally they turned us loose and we were able to cover up again.

Carol and I said goodbye to Lisa and turned off at the next intersection as usual. We hadn’t gone ten feet when I heard Lisa exclaim, “Damn it, Karl!”

I turned to see a boy walking beside Lisa with his hand under her skirt in the back. She obviously isn’t happy about it but except for her futile outburst she ignored him and continued on toward the high school with his hand on the warm flesh of her bare ass.

Carol and I were walking together in silence, trying to calm down. We didn’t hear Diane come up behind us until she said, “You almost had an orgasm back there when that boy touched you, didn’t you?”

I looked over my shoulder. There are girls in front of us and girls behind Diane. But I didn’t think anyone was close enough to hear her question or my answer as long as I spoke quietly. I nodded and said, “Yeah. If John had a clue I would have. Unfortunately, I don’t think he ever saw a pussy before. If he did he saw it from a distance.”

Carol giggled and said, “I didn’t know the guy fingering me. But it felt nice. I almost yelled at him to touch my clit. But that might have been embarrassing.”

Diane snorted and exclaimed, “Is that what it takes to embarrass you?!”

Carol answered Lady Di’s sarcastic question seriously, “No, Diane. I was embarrassed from the moment I saw all those kids standing there waiting for us, knowing what was going to happen. That’s why I was so fucking turned on. I still am.

“What about you, Diane? Are you turned on?”

Diane didn’t answer. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that she was bright red. I almost laughed when I realized she’s embarrassed because Carol is right. She is turned on!

I smiled at her and said, “I think you and I are going to have to have a talk after all, Diane.”

Diane apparently agreed. She joined Carol and me in our quiet corner of the schoolyard at lunchtime. When the lunch bell rang Carol and I hurried to the semi-private little corner we’ve been staking out for ourselves. As soon as we sat down, Diane walked up and asked if she can join us.

This behavior is out of character for Diane. She has her own small, exclusive circle of snooty friends and has avoided any unnecessary contact with everyone else for the entire eight years we’ve known her. Carol and I looked at each other and shrugged.

Diane sat down beside us. While she was digging her sandwich out of her lunch bag I asked, “Aren’t you afraid of what this is going to do to your reputation? What if your friends see you sitting with us?”

She looked me right in the eye and asked, “Do you want me to leave?”

I smiled and said, “Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Don’t mind me. You know how teenagers are.”

She returned my smile and said, “That’s okay. I guess I had that coming. I know what you guys call me. Lady Di. I know it’s meant as an insult. But I’ve always kind of liked it.”

We got our lunches out and started eating. Diane asked, “Have you seen the flood of emails circulating about you guys?”

I chuckled and said, “Yeah. Pretty hot, aren’t they? Between the emails I’ve received and the ones I’ve collected from my sister and my two brothers I’ve already collected close to two hundred pictures. Some of those kids are terrible photographers. But even the bad pictures are hot.”

Diane was watching my face as I answered her question. It must be obvious I genuinely enjoy receiving and looking at the pictures of the show Toby has been making us put on every morning this week. She shook her head and asked, “How can that not be devastating?! I’d die if someone made me do the things that boy is making you do!”

I looked at her for a moment, trying to decide whether I should challenge her and make this a truly honest discussion. I decided I would. I put on my friendliest smile and asked, “Why are you trying to hide it? I saw you in the crowd. I saw the excitement on your face in the background of some of the pictures when you didn’t know you were being photographed.

“I saw your reaction after the show this morning. You talk like it’s the worst thing that can happen to a girl. And for most girls it would be. But you were turned on. You enjoyed watching us. I know you’d never do what we do in the morning. But I also know that if someone made you stand up there beside us and do those things you’d have an orgasm, too. You may be fooling a lot of these girls, but you aren’t fooling us.”

She looked like she’d just been caught cheating on a test or stealing. Her face is suffused with guilt and embarrassment. There was a long pause before she finally cut the crap and said what she’s really thinking. She whispered, “I hide what I’m feeling because I have to. I’m horrified by my reaction to the terrible things you do each morning. I haven’t slept well all week. I lie in bed at night and imagine standing there beside you. When I do finally go to sleep I dream about it! They’re the sexiest dreams I’ve ever had!

“Jesus, Angela! I’m terrified of losing control, of letting them do those things to me, of ruining my entire life! I think I know how someone who’s addicted to drugs feels now. I know I can’t do those things. But every day the compulsion becomes stronger. I don’t know how much longer I can resist!

“Watching you two and your sister in the morning is almost enough to make me climax just from standing there on the sidelines. I can only imagine what it would be like to actually do it! I desperately want to do what you do, or something like it. Maybe just once, just to see what it’s like. But I’m scared to death because I know I could easily lose control.

“If I did something like that I would instantly lose every friend I have. I suppose I could deal with that. I can always make new friends. But if even a suggestion of something like that got back to my parents my mom and dad would ... my life would be over. Trust me. If you knew my parents you’d know that isn’t an exaggeration.”

I pointed out to her that she’s in danger of losing her friends anyway. If they see her sitting here with us she’ll have some serious explaining to do, especially after joining us two days in a row.

She sighed and said, “I know.”

Then she smiled and said, “I can always tell them I’m trying to straighten you out. I’m trying to show you the error of your wanton ways. I’m trying to save you, to lead you to salvation.”

I thought about her situation as I folded up my lunch bag and took the last sip from my water bottle. I put them in my purse and said, “There are things you can do that would give you the same thrill, or nearly the same thrill as the little show Toby is hosting every morning; things that are more private but are still exciting.

“Your reputation would probably be safe. But I’m not going to encourage you. It sounds like you have a lot of mixed emotions. You have to decide what you want out of life. You have to decide who you are.

“The little strip show we’ve been putting on for the last four days is only a small part of the new and exciting things happening in our lives. But except for a few guys, the only thing that everyone knows about is our panty check. That’s actually the mildest of our recent adventures. It just happens to be the one that takes place in public.

“I’m curious, Diane. Are you a virgin?”

She nodded. But she looked like she felt guilty about it.

I said, “I was, too, until last weekend. Up until last Thursday I was the shy, mousy, geeky little girl you and everyone else thought I was. As you can see, things can really ramp up in a hurry. If anyone had asked me two weeks ago if I want to do the things I’m doing now I’d have been insulted they even asked. Of course I wouldn’t do the crazy, slutty things I’m doing now!

“But the truth is I wouldn’t go back. Life isn’t perfect. There are drawbacks to the things we’re doing. I’ve lost friends and as you’re very well aware my reputation is shot. But I’m not worried. I know it’s possible to enjoy some of the things I enjoy and still live a normal life. I’ll eventually have to tone it down a little. But for now, I’m going a little wild and I’m enjoying the hell out of it.”

She was hanging on my every word. I think she saw hope in my last statement. She asked, “How? How do you know you can do those things and still have a normal life?”

I answered, “Because my mother is just like me. All these years I had no idea. But I just learned she and my father play these games and have been for seventeen years. Yet they’re happily married and very much in love.

“I don’t doubt examples such as my parents are rare. But when you consider the statistics on marriage today, it’s clear to me that it isn’t your lifestyle that matters. The important thing is that you find the right partner.”

Diane pressed the heels of her hands against her temples and exclaimed, “It’s all too much! I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what to do!”

I smiled and offered, “Take your time. Think about it. If you’d like to experiment in private and think you can handle it without experiencing a nervous breakdown, let me know. I can arrange something for you. But first figure out what you want.”

She looked at me and asked, “How did you decide? How did you know?”

I looked at my watch. We still have fifteen minutes. That’s long enough. I said, “It was different for me. Something happened recently that freed me from being the person I thought I was. I didn’t get to make a conscious decision to change. I was shown who I really am.”

I told her about that day in the park. I told her about the cameraman and the unexpected changes he brought about in me. I wasn’t certain I could explain those changes. But I can see it in her eyes. I don’t have to. She understands.

She sat there looking back and forth between Carol and me for a long time before she said, “If I think about it, if I decide to ... you’ll help me?”

I nodded. But I added, “I want you to be certain. I have enough enemies in the world. Well, not really. I’ve always been more ignored than disliked. But I don’t want to make any new enemies. I don’t want you deciding you’re making a big mistake and blaming me for luring you into something.”

“I understand. I wouldn’t do that. It’s just that I feel as though I have to do something. I can’t concentrate on anything else! I try to study now but it seems like when I stare at my textbooks the only thing I can see is you three with your skirts around your waists and all those kids staring at you. I try to watch television at night and I see some boy you don’t even know pulling your underwear down in front of all those kids and touching you while you stand there meekly.

“I’m becoming obsessed. I’m scared. But even the fear is exciting.”

I smiled because I understood that. I nodded and said, “Yes. It is. Fear can be one hell of an aphrodisiac.”

She seemed surprised that I understood. She also seemed relieved.

The bell rang and we got up, prepared to follow the herd inside. Diane looked at me and said, “In a way you’re like my cameraman. Watching you three girls in the morning awoke something in me I didn’t know was there.”

I didn’t want to hear that. I don’t want that much responsibility when it comes to another girl’s sex life. Facilitating another girl’s fantasies is one thing, inspiring them is quite another.

I expected Diane to separate from us but she walked right up to the front door with us. I don’t know if any of her friends noticed. But I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t hear about it from them later. After all, a girl has to have standards!

Right after our last class of the day, Carol and I headed down the street to meet Lisa so we could walk home together. Lisa was there waiting. But she wasn’t alone. That jerk Karl was standing behind her. He’s standing with one arm around her looking proud and possessive. His hand is obviously inside her blouse and it’s obvious he wants everyone around them to know he’s playing with her tit. It’s just as clear from the expression on Lisa’s face she hates what he’s doing. But she stood there submissively, not struggling with him or complaining.

We walked up to them. Lisa seemed relieved to see us. She explained, “Toby made me suck Karl’s cock again at lunch time. He gave him permission to do anything but fuck me until you get here.”

I looked Karl in the eye and said, “We’re here. Let her go.”

He leered at me and said, “In a minute. I’m enjoying myself.”

“Okay. I see polite doesn’t work. How about let her go or I’m gonna cold conk your dumb ass with my book bag?”

He glared at me. But he finally took his hand off of Lisa’s tit and stepped back. While she reached under her top and put her tit back in her bra he snarled, “One of these days I’m gonna fuck all three of you cunts. You won’t be so damned uppity then!”

I smiled sweetly and agreed. “You’re right, Karl. That will take me down a peg. Fucking you is about the most degrading thing I can imagine a girl having to do.”

I turned to Carol and asked, “Can you even imagine having to let Karl stick his little dick in you?!”

With a mock expression of horror on her face, Carol shuddered in revulsion. She shook her head and replied, “I think I finally understand that phrase, ‘A fate worse than death.’

“The day after that happens we’ll probably all be on the phone to the suicide prevention hotline.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.