Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This is almost too many things for my already dazed brain to handle. Now, on top of everything else, I’m wondering if his little brother is home at the moment. I’m wondering how little, or rather how young his brother is. Most of all I wonder if he’s someone I know. Wouldn’t that be embarrassing?!!

Lisa and I have been planning on there being three boys here, although I don’t suppose there’s that much difference between being fucked by three guys or four. I can only hope his little brother isn’t my age. God! What if he’s some guy I’ll be going to high school with next year?! Won’t that be great for my reputation!!

I was distracted from all those fears swirling around in my brain by Richie. His hand went under my skirt and came to rest on the cheek of my ass as we made our way up the front steps. Craig lifted my skirt and exclaimed, “Fuck! Look at that ass! She may only be fourteen but that’s some prime pussy there, man!”

There are a lot of things I haven’t figured out about boys yet. Craig’s remarks are a perfect example of why I’m so confused. Why do they look at your ass and call you prime pussy? And why do they fuck a girl’s pussy and then brag about getting a great piece of ass? I’m never going to understand that.

Toby opened the door and we all followed him into the living room. The guys sat down. I looked at Lisa for some indication of what I should do.

She turned to Toby and asked him, “Do you want me to unwrap your present?” I’m almost as scared as I was the day I was accosted by the photographer in the park. Even so, I can’t help but be amused by the obvious excitement in Lisa’s voice. She really is one kinky little bitch! But I find that knowing how much our situation arouses and amuses her somehow makes me a little more comfortable about being surrounded by three horny boys. From the tone of her voice, you’d have thought I was making her dick hard! She’s really getting off on the idea of giving my virginity to the same guy who took hers.

Toby nodded. Since Lisa and I showed up in the park I’ve been thinking Toby seems awfully blasé about this. To look at him you’d think things like this happen to him all the time! Add to that his natural arrogance and he seems like an asshole; the kind of guy a girl with half a brain should avoid like the plague. But he’s so damn hot and there’s just something about him, attitude and all, that makes my knees weak. I wouldn’t want to marry a guy like Toby. But he can fuck me any time he wants! No wonder Lisa let him do what he did to her three months ago!

Lisa stood behind me so she wouldn’t obstruct anyone’s view. She reached around and began to slowly unbutton the front of my dress. She’d only managed to unbutton a few buttons when we heard someone coming down the stairs.

I’m already nervous enough about what we’re doing here. I can’t say I’m all that fond of the idea of someone else coming in and joining the party. But nothing I do here today is going to be up to me. I have no decisions to make.

I looked toward the doorway when a boy came in grinning like mad. From the lack of reaction from the other three boys I’m able to conclude that his presence here has already been decided upon. He’s expected.

Craig said, “Josh, these are the two cunts we told you about. The one in back is Lisa. The younger one is Angela. She’s your age. Do you know her?”

Josh looked me over and replied, “Naw. She looks familiar but I don’t know her. I think I’ve seen her walking through the park or maybe at the mall. She isn’t in my class. I’ve never seen her around school.”

Lisa explained, “She goes to St. Jo’s.”

Craig laughed and exclaimed, “No wonder she’s still a virgin!”

You could hear the leer in his voice when Richie said, “I’d like to see her in her little schoolgirl uniform. I bet it would be fun to fuck her while she’s got it on.”

Toby chuckled and said, “You fucking pervert! But ya know what? I bet you’re right.”

Lisa had paused when Josh entered the room. Now she returned to unbuttoning my dress. Josh crossed the room and stood behind Toby’s chair so he’d have a good view. Josh is my age. I tried not to think about the fact that my earlier fear was justified. I’ll be going to school with Josh in the fall. From what I’ve heard about the way boys love to brag I suppose I can expect to start right out my freshman year with a bad reputation!

While Lisa finished unbuttoning my dress, Toby asked Josh, “Are you still a cherry-boy, Josh?”

I looked at his face. I can see he’s about to deny it. But Craig said, “Don’t bullshit us, Josh. I know damned well you’ve never gotten laid.”

Josh sighed and admitted to his shameful status as a virgin. Not for the first time I find his reaction and his response annoying, The double standard really pisses me off. The fact that I’m a virgin has the guys all excited. For Josh to be a virgin is grounds for ridicule. That just isn’t right!

That was all the time I had to be outraged. Lisa slid my dress down and off and I listened with secret pride to the lewd comments as I stood there blushing a deep, dark red in only my blue bra and panties.

Just like the other sets of lingerie Lisa selected for me yesterday, these are sheer and sexy. They serve only to add a sexy tint, to call attention to my feminine body parts rather than to hide anything. I’m only wearing the bra because it’s sexy. I certainly don’t need the support the flimsy little garment is supposed to offer.

Toby held his finger up and moved it around in a circle, signaling me to turn around for them.

I turned around slowly in a complete circle. As I turned in a slow circle for their amusement I had a momentary flashback to the pervert in the park. I’m almost hoping I meet him again. I have an entirely new perspective on the events of our first meeting now. This is a highly erotic situation, made even more exciting by the fact that, at least so far, I’m the only one getting undressed. I know the others will all be naked soon. But being stripped for their entertainment this way really turns me on! I wondered for a moment what it would be like to be one of those women who take off their clothes to entertain men for a living?!

During that brief moment when I had my back to Toby I looked into Lisa’s lust glazed eyes. It’s plain to see she’s enjoying this as much as any of the guys. She’s really getting off on using me to entertain boys this way. I don’t really understand because I know she enjoys being the focus of all the attention. She’s been getting off on it for years. And I’ve seen her submissive side come out. She became a different girl from the moment we met up with the boys in the park and they began to dominate both of us. I’m going to have to try to remember to ask her about that when she calms down and we’re alone.

We smiled at each other. She obviously loves it that I’m enjoying this as much as I am. And there’s no denying that this is all so incredibly exciting. I’m still nervous about what comes next but I wouldn’t back out now if I were given the opportunity.

But then, at that point I still didn’t know how intense the afternoon was going to be. If someone had told me what these four boys were going to do to me ... to us this afternoon I would have had some very strong second thoughts.

Lisa reached for the catch on my bra but before she could unfasten it, Josh asked, “Can I do it? I’d enjoy undressing her a hell of a lot more than her sister is!”

Toby grinned and said, “Sure. Lisa, go sit down between Craig and Richie.”

It’s obvious from the look on her face Lisa is disappointed, but not entirely. She has been enjoying undressing me for the boys, teasing them and turning them on with my body. But there’s no question in my mind she’s going to enjoy the attention of the two horny boys waiting to pounce on her even more. She didn’t come here to be a bystander.

For a long moment I watched with Toby and Josh as the boys on either side of Lisa began to grope her briefly before going to work removing her clothes. My attention was drawn back to my own disrobing when Josh moved out from behind Toby’s chair with an almost predatory look on his face that sent shivers down my spine.

It may be silly. But I’m more embarrassed about Josh being here and taking part in this ... whatever this is, I guess this is what they call a gangbang, than I am about letting Lisa give me to Toby and his two friends. I can’t stop wondering what will be going through Josh’s mind when we start attending school together this fall. Will he assume he can continue to do the things he’ll no doubt be doing to me while I’m here today? If he does will I let him? How can I stop him even if I want to? He’s not as big as the other three boys but he’s a hell of a lot bigger and stronger than me.

So many questions! But the most important question remains, what will he say to the other kids we’ll be going to school with? Will he ruin my life on the first day of school? Despite my nearly cloistered life at St. Jo’s, even I know how boys like to talk about girls. They enjoy it so much, from what I’ve heard, they make up shit to say.

Will he try to use what he knows about me to blackmail me? Will I mind if he does? If I have as much fun today as I hope to, I might not mind being blackmailed!

Josh is behind me now. He’s fumbling with what is undoubtedly the first bra he’s ever removed from a girl. But it doesn’t take a lot of intelligence to unfasten a bra. If it did, there are more than a few girls I know who wouldn’t be capable of getting ready for bed at night.

He made quick work of the hooks holding it closed. He gently let the straps go limp and released them. I felt the pleasant but intimidating warmth as he moved closer, pressing his hard body against mine from behind.

I’m already highly aroused so I enjoyed the feel of his athletic body pressing against me. A shudder ran through me when I realized I can even feel his hard cock pressing against my lower back. I can’t even begin to guess its size. But it feels large. I’m sure it feels larger than it really is because of the fear I’m experiencing. I know it’s larger than my brothers’ cocks.

He reached around as if he knew what he was doing, placed his hands on my stomach below the bra and slowly slid his hands up, sliding the limp cups of my bra out of the way and cupping my breasts with his hands instead.

I was impressed. Very professional, especially for a fellow virgin! I can feel my excitement growing. This is much more stimulating than the inept groping of my little brothers!

We both ignored my bra after that. It slid down my arms unnoticed as he gently massaged my breasts for a long, extremely electrifying moment. He enjoyed groping my breasts as much as I enjoy letting him. I stood there on shaky legs while he all but kept me from falling to my knees by holding onto my tits.

It seemed like a long time, though not nearly long enough before he took his hands away and grabbed my all but forgotten bra from my unfeeling fingers. He dropped it on the floor beside us somewhere near my discarded dress. So much thought went into choosing that bra when we went shopping last night. And I experienced so much anticipation when I put it on, becoming aroused as I imagined how much I’d turn Toby and his two friends on when they finally see me wearing it. Now it’s just a splash of color on the floor. Now my naked breasts are on display for four horny boys! I’m still scared. But god how I want this!!

His warm breath caressed my neck and my cheek. I slowly came to realize I’m no longer all that upset about Josh taking part in my deflowering. We have yet to exchange a single word. But I like the way he’s doing the sexy things he’s doing to me.

After disposing of my bra his hands cupped my breasts again and it felt wonderful! I’m having trouble believing he hasn’t done this before. My legs were already shaky. But they’re getting weaker as he works his magic. And then his fingers began to concentrate on my nipples. He began to gently pinch and pull them, sending shockwaves directly to my clit.

He’s driving me out of my mind!

He knows it, too. And then I heard Toby say something. Or at least I heard his voice. I was too deep in a sexual fog by then. I wasn’t able to understand the words.

Josh understood, though. He began to squeeze my nipples harder and harder.

I looked up into Toby’s eyes. We stared at each other as the pressure on my nipples increased until something broke inside of me. I cried out and gripped Josh’s hands, holding them against my breasts as I finally experienced the orgasm Lisa has been denying me since yesterday evening.

I’m not certain I didn’t pass out, at least for a few seconds. I slowly became aware that the only thing holding me up is Josh’s strong arms, still wrapped around me and cupping my tits possessively. I gradually got my feet back under me and stood on my own. But I’m shaking all over, weak as a kitten.

Toby spoke again. This time I heard the words and a huge erotic rush, a heat wave seemed to sear me as it gripped me so forcefully I would have sworn it was compressing my lungs. He just told Josh to remove my panties!

I moaned when he released my tits. His warm hands felt so good there. He stepped back and squatted down behind me. His fingers gripped the waistband of my panties. But before he removed them he leaned closer and planted a kiss on first one and then the other cheek of my ass. Then, he slowly pulled my panties down, dragging the process out much longer than necessary. I reached back and rested my hand on his shoulder to support myself while I stepped out of them. I’m still having trouble just standing on my own.

Before Josh stood back up he kissed the cheeks of my ass again, this time with nothing between his lips and my sensitive flesh. A shiver of excitement ran through me. I can feel his hot breath back there and I discovered the idea a boy’s face is that close to my naked ass is a lot more exciting than I would have expected.

Josh rose to his feet and pressed his body against my back again. His left arm went around me and his hand took possession of my right tit. His right arm came around the other side and his hot, sweaty hand came to rest on my belly just above my sparse little patch of pubic hair. I felt the muscles in my belly ripple in response to his touch so close to my hungry pussy.

A flash of color drew my attention to Lisa on the couch. Craig had just removed her bra. Richie is working on her panties now. My sister looked up and our eyes met briefly. It was reassuring to see how much she’s enjoying what they’re doing. I needed that. I’m still nervous about “the moment.”

Lisa’s panties disappeared and in an instant her body was covered by the groping hands of the two large boys. My attention was drawn back to my own situation when Josh’s fingers began to explore my pussy. That first touch as his fingertips moved over my swollen clit took my breath away.

Toby reminded him I’m a virgin and warned him not to damage my hymen. He chuckled. It was an almost evil sound but for some reason that excited me all the more. He told Josh he wants to dispose of my cherry the old fashion way, with his cock. He added that the idea of popping both Lisa’s cherry and mine appeals to him.

My fear returned when I heard the words and the tone of his voice. I began to feel a little less like a person and more like the game in a big game hunt. Or like a slave purchased at auction and about to be broken in. Yes!!! That last one!! I like that picture in my head.

Josh continued to explore my hungry flesh as Toby stood up and began to undress in front of me. I’m experiencing that vibrating feeling all through my body again. I can’t think of any other way to describe it. I feel heat radiating from my core and my entire body seems to be vibrating. Every square inch of my skin is tingling. My heart is pounding so loudly in my ears I’m almost certain the others in the room must hear it. I feel as though there’s a band of steel tightening around my chest, compressing my lungs and making it hard to take a breath. My body is completely out of control and I’m totally devoid of free will. If you haven’t experienced it you can’t imagine how exciting it is to be totally under the power of another person. And this, being under the control of a boy I don’t know and am pretty sure I can’t trust any farther than I can throw him ... this is an entirely different animal than being under Lisa’s control.

That’s not to say that I don’t know what’s going on around me. I’m aware enough to watch Toby stand there in front of me with an arrogant smirk on his face and stare into my eyes while he slowly undresses. In fact, I can’t take my eyes off of him. And I’m still able to catch glimpses of the rape-like sex acts to which Lisa is being subjected. But my total focus at the moment is on the large, arrogant, selfish, horny boy undressing in front of me so that he can use and no doubt abuse my virgin body. God!!! How fucking exciting is this?!!!

This is nothing like what I imagined would happen when I lost my virginity. In my daydreams, up until the photographer in the park turned my life upside down, I pictured making love to a boy, a boy my age with whom I’m deeply in love. I imagined it taking place in a romantic setting, just the two of us wrapped in each other’s loving arms.

This is totally different than my early fantasies. There’s no emotion invested in this. Or at least there’s no love. Not even like! I don’t even know these boys! But god it’s exciting! If someone gave me the chance to choose at this moment there’s no question in my mind I’d choose this scenario over my romantic fantasies. I’m still scared. But I believe the fear is a large part of what makes this so exciting.

I guess mom is right. I’m not like most girls. I’m ready. I’m ready NOW! I have to resist the almost overwhelming temptation to scream at Toby to hurry the fuck up and take his clothes off. I want to do this!!

I watched in awe as Toby finally uncovered his hard cock. The sight of it took my breath away. It’s beautiful! It’s twice the size of the two cocks I sucked last night. Well, maybe not twice as long, but easily twice as thick. It’s nearly twice as long. His large, sexy cock is smooth and very virile looking. It compares very favorably with Mr. Sullivan’s sexy cock. I can’t wait to see what it’s going to feel like to have something like that inside of me.

I didn’t know what to expect when we left the house to meet with Toby and his two friends this afternoon. I expected sex in some form. I expected to lose my virginity. I somehow pictured a neat, relaxed, well-ordered afternoon. And in a sense, so far it has been, for me. I’m being ordered around by everyone! But there’s a sexual tension in the air, a strong hint that this is going to turn into a lot more than an afternoon of casual sex with four boys I’ve just met. It’s becoming obvious from the way Lisa and I are being treated and the way they’re talking down to us like potential rape victims that even my wildest fantasies haven’t come close to what we’re going to experience today.

As if to prove my point, off to my right I see the two boys attacking Lisa. She’s being manhandled quite forcefully. All three of them are glancing in our direction occasionally to follow our progress. But they’re more focused on their own pleasure than on Toby or Josh or me.

They put Lisa on the floor between Richie’s legs. She looked down at his hard cock. I can’t help smiling. I’m anxious to see how she’ll react. I know it’s her first time. Toby fucked her three months ago but she’s never sucked a cock before. She should have taken advantage of the opportunity to get some practice last night. She looks nervous, but not afraid and certainly not repulsed. She took his cock into her mouth without hesitation when he ordered her to start sucking.

I only had time to watch for a moment. I was shocked by what I saw. What Richie is making her do is nothing like what I did with the twins last night! This, what Ritchie is doing to her is a very violent act. It looks more like he’s raping her face than she’s sucking his cock. It’s the first time she’s ever had a cock in her mouth and she’s having a very rough time of it.

I don’t know if it’s about to get easier for her or much more difficult. Craig is kneeling behind her, getting into position to fuck her while she’s sucking Richie’s cock. I watched curiously as he slid his hard cock between her thighs a few times and then lined the head of his cock up with her sopping wet opening, preparing to fuck her from behind.

She knows he’s there and what he’s doing. But her primary focus is the violent manner in which Ritchie is fucking her mouth. I watched in shock as Craig drove his long, hard cock into her with so much violence he lifted her knees right up off the floor!

She grunted and struggled a little. I’m not sure what she’s trying to accomplish. It’s obvious she isn’t going anywhere. Richie is holding her head in his strong hands and moving her mouth up and down on his hard cock with nearly as much violence as Craig is using as he slams his cock into her from behind. To me this looks much more like a vicious assault than a sex act!

I can’t be sure how she feels about what they’re doing to her. I suspect she has fantasies about that kind of rough sex. Well, probably not that rough. I doubt if the reality is as much fun for her. It looks exciting, but very unpleasant.

And now it’s my turn.

Toby kicked his pants off and sat back down in his chair. In a voice that matched the arrogant look on his face he commanded, “Get over here, baby cunt. Get a taste of the cock that’s gonna pop your juicy little cherry.”

I stepped away from Josh on weak and shaky legs and dropped to my knees in front of Toby. I heard a muffled scream and turned to look at Lisa. It was impossible to tell what caused her to scream. Everything they’re doing to her is so violent.

I turned back to Toby. I almost asked him if he could get them to take it a little easier on her. But one look at the smirk on his face and I knew I’d be wasting my breath. And I suspect that in a very short time I’m going to need all the breath I can get.

I inched forward between his muscular legs and stared down at his throbbing cock. I thought I was scared before! Multiply that by two now. Looking at that thick rod of hard male flesh is taking my breath away. I may be scared, but I want to do this. And I love the way it’s happening. I love the feeling of helplessness I’m experiencing at this moment. I know I couldn’t stop this now if I wanted to. I belong to these boys until they’re finished using me. I can scream for help. I can try to escape. That will only amuse them.

I know it doesn’t make sense. No one in their right mind would want to be brutalized the way those two large young men are attacking Lisa. Except that somehow I find that I do. I want to be raped. I don’t want to be harmed. But maybe if it hurts a little that won’t be so bad.

I’m still very much afraid. But the truth is I love it that my sister and I are being taken so roughly by these boys. It’s an incredible turn on to know we have no control over anything that happens. It’s like a voluntary rape! We gave ourselves to them to use as they wish and by doing so we made their cocks hard and fed their perverted fantasies. God that’s hot!!

I leaned down and began to kiss and lick Toby’s balls. As I worked hard to please him with my lips and my tongue I looked up frequently. I love it when our eyes meet and I see the cruel, arrogant look on his face. He cares nothing for me. It looks very much like he despises me for allowing them to use me like this. That’s just the expression I want to see!

I don’t know why. I have no idea what events from my past might have given birth to the need to be treated this way. Until Thursday I didn’t know it was in me. But now that I’ve discovered it I can’t resist its power I don’t want to live my life being treated like this. I’m not that fucked up. But until I meet the right guy and fall in love, this turns me the fuck on! And now that I’ve begun to learn something about my parent’s secret, unorthodox sex life and I’ve seen how happy they are, when I meet a guy and fall in love I pray he’s like dad and the kinky games can continue long after the wedding ceremony.

For the first few minutes Toby was content to let me lick his balls and then his cock, slavishly bathing him with my tongue. He divided his attention between watching me work hard to please him and watching his two friends violently raping Lisa. His hands remained on the armrests of his chair until I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking his much larger cock in much the same way I sucked off my brothers last night.

That was when things started to change. I tensed up when Toby reached out and wrapped his strong hands around my head. I fear what I’m pretty sure is coming having witnessed the brutal way Richie is still raping Lisa’s mouth.

My fear grew when he ordered Josh to come closer. I know it’s going to be bad if this big, strong boy thinks he’s going to need help raping me. Toby is leering down at me, obviously enjoying my reaction when he told Josh to grab my wrists and hold them behind my back.

My sudden helplessness in combination with the look on Toby’s face made me nervous. It turned out I was right to be nervous.

I didn’t struggle when Josh grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back, not that it would have mattered. There isn’t a person in this room who couldn’t kick my ass effortlessly, and that probably includes my sister. For a brief instant I thought it was kind of exciting to be helpless. But then things changed.

Toby told Josh to plant his foot between my legs to hold me in place. I felt his leg pressing against the crack of my ass and then I got a taste of the torment to which Lisa is being subjected just a few feet away. Toby tightened his grip on my head and started forcing my lips down on his lust swollen cock.

I gagged violently when the near golf ball size head of his throbbing cock reached the back of my throat. There was a moment of shock in which I meekly submitted to the outrageous abuse. But then I finally started to struggle. Suddenly the situation isn’t nearly as erotic, not now that it’s my throat a well-hung male is trying to penetrate!

I tried to pull away. I had no choice. My body demanded it of me. It seemed like a matter of survival. I screamed around his cock, trying to tell him to stop hurting me. I had the feeling I was fighting for my life but between the two of them I was, indeed, helpless. The two large boys hardly seem to be aware of my futile struggles.

Toby relaxed the pressure for a second. I still can’t move but in that brief moment I was able to suck some life-giving oxygen into my burning lungs. My respite was far too brief. I managed only to gulp down enough air to remain conscious before he slammed my head down onto his cock even harder.

He chuckled as he stared down at my tear-stained face and said, “It’s for your own good, cunt. You gotta learn. If you wanna be a good cocksucker you gotta be able to do this. Think of it as something you have to go through if you wanna to be a woman, just like losing your cherry.”

I’m terrified for a good reason now! I’m no longer worried about some vaguely unpleasant or even mildly painful sexual experience. I’m in a lot of pain now and I’m terrified of something specific. I’m certain this asshole is going to damage something inside of me in his efforts to rape my throat. Either that or I’m going to suffocate while skewered by his fat cock. The pain is far worse than the pain I feared when I came here anticipating the loss of my virginity. I struggled and I screamed and I was totally ignored. How can he not see that his cock won’t fit down my throat?!

I think I’m the only person in the room who was surprised when his cock finally battered through my body’s resistance and entered my throat. I was so shocked that for a moment I stopped struggling. Once past the barrier protecting the entrance to my throat his cock continued sliding through the tight opening until my lips were pressed up against his belly and his pubic hair tickled my nose. I was shocked when I realized I have at least two or three inches of thick, hard cock in my throat!

I managed to look up at Toby through my tears. He smiled and said, “I knew you could do it, bitch. You were made for this.”

I don’t agree. Not for this! But at the moment I’m unable to voice my opinion. I’m worried that I might never be able to speak again!

He held me like that for a minute or two. Out of necessity I discovered I’m able to breathe with his cock in my throat. I can’t breathe well. I have to struggle for each breath and the lack of sufficient oxygen left me feeling claustrophobic. My body wants to pant in response to the pain but I’m not able to get enough air for that.

I’m dripping sweat, scared and dizzy. But I finally stopped struggling. Between his firm grip on my head and the way Josh is holding my wrists twisted painfully behind my back I’m not going anywhere soon. I’m not sure if he held me with his cock buried in my throat like that to let me get accustomed to it or if he just really enjoys the way my throat feels on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.