Angela Transformed
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I thought I’d never get to sleep that night! I tossed and I turned until Lisa asked, “Are you playing with yourself over there?”

I could tell from her voice that if I didn’t settle down she fully intended to come over and tie me up just as she promised. And she’d probably enjoy it!

I moaned and responded, “No! I can’t sleep!”

She just chuckled and rolled over.

It wasn’t until several minutes later that I began to think about it, picture it in my mind and wonder if I wouldn’t enjoy being tied to the corners of my bed. Not all night, of course. But in my mind it made for a pretty sexy picture.

I could have cheated. I could have waited until she was sleeping and gone to the bathroom to masturbate. It wouldn’t be the first time. In fact, I have so little privacy that most of my orgasms have been achieved in the bathroom. But even though I’m so horny I want to scream, I stayed in my bed and forced myself to relax and go to sleep ... eventually.

If I was lucky I managed to get four or five-hours sleep. I was really dragging when I got up in the morning. But the memories of everything I did yesterday and the anticipation of the even more daring things Lisa is undoubtedly going to make me do this afternoon seemed to hit me all at once. Suddenly I was struck by the realization that this is the big day. Three large, attractive high school seniors are going to see me naked today. And most nerve rattling of all, after today I’ll no longer be a virgin. The reality of what I’m going to do today woke me up just as surely as a bucket of ice water thrown over me.

I got up and took a quick shower. That helped even more. The excitement continued to build as I chose the underwear I’d wear today from the selection of sexy bras and panties I bought yesterday. I selected the red set with the lacy panty in the boy-short style. I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. The young woman whose image I saw reflected back at me in my mirror doesn’t look like a fourteen-year-old girl. I look all grown up. I look hot!

I was still staring at my reflection when I heard Lisa say, “It’s a shame you can’t go out like that. You look sexy as hell.”

I smiled as I imagined leaving the house like this. I’d be a big hit at the home today!

But then I looked more closely at the dress Lisa wants me to wear. It’s nearly as sexy as the one I wore to the mall yesterday evening. It looks like I’m going to be the high point of the day for quite a few dirty old men today after all. But I imagine there are going to be some questions. I’ve never shown up looking like this before.

I put the dress on and stared in wonder at the young woman I saw in the mirror as I buttoned it. It’s certainly sexy. But thankfully it’s slightly longer than the dress I wore to the mall yesterday. I’ll be able to sit down without giving the old guys at the home a heart attack. They’ll still get a treat. But hopefully they’ll live to see another day.

I went downstairs. Mom is in the kitchen as usual. Dad has already finished eating his breakfast. He’s doing something out in the garage. I can’t stop thinking about the things I’m probably going to experience this afternoon. With those thoughts occupying my mind I realized as soon as I sat down that I’m too nervous and much too excited to eat. I sat with mom and sipped on a glass of juice. Mom looked me over and asked, “You don’t think this is too much too soon do you?”

I looked down at myself, smiled and said, “After yesterday I feel fully dressed.”

I do, actually. The skirt on the dress I’m wearing doesn’t quite reach halfway down my thighs. But it’s no worse, or better, than what many girls my age wear all the time. Mom is just concerned because she isn’t used to seeing me dressed this way.

I kissed my mother and told her not to worry. I assured her I’m having a good time and no one is making me do anything I don’t want to do. I promised to be careful and left. I began walking to the home. It isn’t far. It’s closer than my school.

There’s a slight breeze this morning. The light material of my skirt kicked up a little from time to time but not enough to worry about. It only served to remind me of how short my skirt is and how close I am to exposing the sexy underwear I’m wearing under my dress. It made me feel sexy and grown up.

Like yesterday when I wore Lisa’s panties to school, just knowing how sexy my underwear is makes me feel sexy. Even if no one sees the sheer bra and lacy panties I’m wearing I know how hot I look.

I didn’t even think about the man who accosted me with the camera on Thursday until I started to cut across the park. I stopped for a moment. But it’s early, only about eight-thirty in the morning. I’m sure it’s too early for any self-respecting perverts to be up and hiding in the bushes on a beautiful Saturday morning. I resolved to be watchful. But I feel safe.

I might avoid walking through the park on Monday. I’ll be volunteering after school again and coming home later than most of the other kids. But I feel safe at this hour. As I thought about what happened to me on the way home on Thursday I started getting turned on again. It seems there’s just no avoiding it. That quiet, tree lined place in the park is always going to be associated with my sexual awakening in my mind. It occurs to me that if I feel this way while I’m on the way home Monday afternoon I might enjoy meeting up with the cameraman again!

I was fine until I reached the curve in the trail. Around that curve, surrounded by all those bushes and trees, that’s where my life changed less than forty-eight hours ago. I remember how terrified I was. But the fear, even the memory of the fear is fading. Instead, I remember the excitement I experienced when I raised my skirt and showed my body in my modest, rather substantial panties to a strange man. Unlike the fear, the excitement is still growing, thanks in large part to my slutty sister.

The tension built as I made my way through that secluded stretch of the trail. But as I expected, nothing happened. No bogeyman jumped out of the trees and molested me. As I emerged from the isolation provided by all the trees and shrubs on that short, fifty-yard stretch of the path I’m once more out in public view and safe from any masked photographers who might be lurking in the shadows. Now that I know I’m safe I suddenly feel just a little disappointed! By the time I reached the far end of the park, though, I was looking ahead.

As I walk I can’t help wondering how everyone at the home is going to react to the way I’m dressed today. I look forward to brightening up the day for a few old men. But most of my time is spent dealing with my conflicted emotions. I can’t stop worrying about what’s going to happen to me this afternoon. And yet I’m looking forward eagerly to the next bogeyman, or bogeymen in my life, Toby and his two friends. Every time I start thinking about it I feel my blood pressure go up, my temperature rise, my breasts and my pussy tingle as if my bra and panties are vibrating. I’m terrified. But I wouldn’t trade whatever is going to happen to me this afternoon for a date with Justin Bieber.

I received a lot of attention when I showed up at the home. Some of the younger women liked the change in my wardrobe. Some of the older ladies didn’t seem quite as impressed. They didn’t say anything. They didn’t have to. Their opinions were written clearly on their faces.

One of the women who work on the front desk called in before I arrived to say she’s running late. Until she shows up I was tasked with helping out in the office for an hour, doing some filing, answering phones, signing guests in and residents out.

It was only fifteen or twenty minutes before the woman I was sitting in for made it in. After a brief conversation with her I went upstairs to read to Mr. Sullivan for a while.

Of all the things I do here, reading to the residents is my favorite. I love to read and they really enjoy it. Many of them have very poor eyesight now and reading can be tiring or even impossible for them.

And of all the people I read to, Mr. Sullivan is without a doubt the nicest. He’s a very sweet man. Or at least he’s sweet to me. Some of the other volunteers seem uncomfortable around him.

I feel kind of sorry for him. He has no family and very few friends. Because of some health problems he’s no longer able drive a car and no one ever comes to take him anywhere. Sometimes I have to struggle not to cry after I leave here because I feel so sorry for him. It isn’t that he’s a pitiful figure. He isn’t. He gives the impression of being strong and vibrant and he’s extremely personable. He certainly doesn’t feel sorry for himself. He doesn’t know it but I’ve kind of adopted him in my mind. I’ve come to feel closer to him than I do to my grandparents who I very seldom see.

When Mr. Sullivan saw me in Lisa’s minidress his face lit up like a search light! He stepped back from the door to let me in and watched me walk past him. We sat down across from each other in the two easy chairs he has in his small room.

The room is small but not cramped. It helps that he doesn’t have a lot of furniture. Almost half the room is taken up by his L shaped desk. I don’t know what he does in his spare time but unlike the rest of his room the computer desk is always very cluttered. There are papers scattered all over it and he won’t let anyone touch it. I offered to try and straighten it up and put things in some kind of order once. He smiled wryly and told me everything on his desk is right where it needs to be.

I picked up the book I’ve been reading to him. Before I started reading he told me how great I look, how sexy. He told me I’m really growing up fast. In appreciation I slowly relaxed my legs and let my knees separate a couple of inches.

I thought I was being discreet. But I knew from the look on his face he wasn’t fooled. He realizes I’m doing it on purpose. What can I say? I’m new at this. It’s obvious he enjoys the view, though. A thrill ran through my body just from knowing he’s looking. I’m still embarrassed, of course. But not like I was last night at the mall.

I tried to stay cool. I made believe nothing unusual was happening and went on with opening the book. I was concentrating hard on turning to the page where I left off when he said, “Sweetheart ... I don’t want to offend you. But seeing you like that ... well, I was wondering if you’d consider doing me a big favor.”

I looked up expectantly.

He suddenly looks very nervous, which is very much out of character for him. For the first time since I started reading to him he’s having trouble looking me in the eyes. He keeps glancing down at my legs as though he can’t help himself but I don’t mind. I’d be upset if he didn’t. I don’t know if he can see my underwear but looking down at my legs seemed to give him the courage to ask, “I have a couple of magazines. They’re not the sort of thing a girl your age should be reading. They’re for adults. You know what I mean?”

I nodded, though I really don’t. I know there are things called “men’s magazines.” I have a vague idea that they consist of pictures of naked or nearly naked women mostly. I saw the cover of a Playboy Magazine once but I’ve never looked inside one.

He accepted my affirmative answer and said, “I enjoyed reading them before my stroke affected my vision. I still look at the pictures. Unfortunately, I can no longer read the small print.”

He certainly piqued my interest! I smiled and blushed a little. I wonder if I’ll ever reach a point where I stop doing that! I shrugged, smiled, and with a bit of tease in my voice I said, “I told you before, Mr. Sullivan. I’ll read whatever you want me to read.”

I’m not sure. But I think he’s blushing! He took a deep breath and said, “I don’t want to offend you or shock you. They’re adult magazines, honey. They have a bunch of dirty pictures in between the print. Are you sure you can handle it?”

Now I’m really curious!

I answered, “I’ll probably be embarrassed. I’ve never seen anything like that before. But I don’t mind. I’m even a little curious. And what the hell, if I can’t handle it I can always go back to the book we’re reading.”

He smiled self-consciously and reached down beside his chair to the bottom shelf of the little lamp table. The look of excitement on his face reminded me of the way the twins looked at me last night! Underneath his thick, large print newspaper he has stashed two glossy magazines. On the covers of both were pictures of very sexy women wearing almost nothing!

I held them up, side by side, and looked back and forth between them. They’re two different issues of the same magazine. I held them up and asked which one he wants me to read from.

He pointed to one and said, “That’s the earlier one. Start with that one first and we’ll see if you can read it without fainting.”

I grinned, put the other magazine down and opened the one he selected. The first thing I saw was a picture of a very pretty woman. She’s naked, kneeling between two naked men. The men are standing close and thrusting their pelvises forward. Both men are resting their large cocks on her face.

The picture took my breath away for a minute. I stared at the picture and then breathlessly exclaimed, “She’s very pretty!”

For some reason I’ve always had the impression that the kind of woman who would do that sort of thing, or pose for that kind of picture, must be a real dog. Not this girl! She’s hot!

I tried to get comfortable. I cleared my throat a couple of times. Finally, I found my voice and started to read. I discovered that the magazine isn’t full of stories or articles. It’s a collection of letters from people who write in about their strange and exciting sex lives. I wasn’t halfway through the second letter before I started wishing I could play with my pussy while I’m reading. I’m nearly as aroused as I was last night when Lisa made me do all those nasty things.

I finished reading the second and then the third letter. I took a moment to examine the sexy photograph again and turned the page. In the center of the next page with letters all around it was another picture of the woman and the two men. The woman is on her hands and knees. One of the men is fucking her from behind and the other has his large cock buried impossibly deep in her mouth. I stared at it for far too long before I realized what I was doing.

I glanced up at Mr. Sullivan. He obviously doesn’t mind my long silence. Sometime in the last few minutes my legs have fallen open even farther and I didn’t even realize it. I glanced down and saw that my skirt has been pressed upwards as my thighs separated. My pubic mound, covered only by the thin, tightly stretched material of my bright red panties is totally exposed!

If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, there’s a large dark spot over my pussy. It wasn’t there when I sat down and because my skirt is so short the odds are pretty high he’s aware of it. It must be obvious to Mr. Sullivan by now that I’m not upset by the content of his dirty magazine.

He sensed I’m watching him stare at my pussy. He looked up, our eyes met, and now he’s definitely blushing.

He said, “I’m sorry. I can’t seem to help myself. You’re so lovely!”

I smiled and said, “It’s okay. I don’t mind. I guess it’s been a long time, huh?”

He smiled wryly and in a sad voice he said, “Since before you were born, sweetheart. It’s been almost sixteen years since my wife passed away.”

I honestly don’t know what came over me or where I got the nerve. But I heard myself say, “I can make this more interesting, if you promise not to tell anyone.”

He looked at me curiously.

I smiled and said, “Promise me.”

Suddenly he looked nervous. I’m glad because it gave me the nerve to do what I did.

He nodded and said, “You have my word.”

With that I set the magazine aside and got to my feet. I stood right in front of him and slowly undressed.

The look on his face, the excitement, the pleasure, the gratitude, those things made it all worthwhile. I stood before him naked for a moment and I felt nothing but joy because I’m able to bring him so much pleasure. I’d be less than honest, though, if I didn’t admit that it’s a joy heavily tinged with my own erotic enjoyment of this strange situation.

I let him look at me for a moment and then I asked, “Do you think you’ll enjoy the letters more if I read them like this?”

“You’d do that for me?! Oh god, Angela! I’ll never forget this!”

I smiled and said, “I don’t think I will either!”

He smiled and quietly said, “Thank you.”

I returned to my seat and started reading again. I kept my legs as far apart as the arms of the large, leather easy chair I’m sitting in would permit.

After I’d been reading for about half an hour I noticed he’s discreetly rubbing the front of his pants as he stared at me and listened to all the dirty letters I’m reading in an increasingly lust thickened voice. I looked up and said, “If you want you can take it out. I won’t mind.”

He obviously doesn’t know how to respond to my offer. He wants to take me up on it. But I suspect he’s being held back by my age. He knows I’m only fourteen. He knows there’s a line he shouldn’t cross here and he has already crossed it. But there’s obviously a limit to how far he’s willing to push it. I can’t help feeling touched that he’s so concerned for me.

I smiled reassuringly and said, “Honest. I don’t mind. I’m so turned on that if I weren’t a virgin I’d probably jump your bones.”

He chuckled and said, “What we’re doing is bad enough. My conscience is bothering the hell out of me as it is.”

I looked at him sternly and said, “Don’t make me get up and come over there!”

He looked at me, trying to decide. He’s extremely aroused and he really wants to touch himself. I can’t blame him. I feel the same way.

He finally gave in to temptation and opened his pants. I stared in awe as he pulled his hard cock out. I was surprised. For some reason I thought guys his age can’t get it up anymore. I was also surprised by how large and how youthful it looks. It’s half again as long as my brothers’ cocks and at least twice as big around.

I still don’t know what it’s going to feel like to have a cock inside of me. But I’m reasonably certain I’m going to find out this afternoon. I smiled and thought that it’s too bad about Lisa’s plans for me. Mr. Sullivan’s cock looks like a nice one to start with.

Mr. Sullivan wrapped his hand around his hard cock and began to slowly masturbate. He looked me in the eyes. He’s so embarrassed that I can’t help feeling sorry for him. He asked, “Are you sure you don’t mind?”

I smiled and said, “I wish I could help. You look very sexy.”

I started reading again. I paused often to study the pictures. But I read steadily keeping both of us in a high state of arousal as we peeked into the erotic sex lives of the letter writers.

I noticed that he stopped moving his hand up and down the shaft of his hard cock from time to time and let it rest. I wondered if he’s still capable of having an orgasm. My question was answered ten minutes before it was time for me to leave. He tensed up and even with my limited experience with the twins I recognized all the signs. His hand sped up and suddenly the cum began to flow out of him. It didn’t spurt out. It didn’t shoot in the air. But there was a lot of it.

I got up and said, “Don’t move. I’ll get you a damp cloth.”

I went to his bathroom and dampened a washcloth. I returned quickly and, ignoring the hand he held out I dropped to my knees beside him. I looked at all the semen on his hand and his belly and exclaimed, “Wow! I’m impressed. I thought you old farts couldn’t do this anymore!”

He laughed and said, “This old fart hasn’t done that in years. Jesus, Angela! You’re such a remarkable young lady!”

He sighed and said, “Lady! That’s the problem. You aren’t a lady. You’re a young girl and I’m a pervert. I should be arrested.”

I cleaned his hand and then I cleaned his belly, his soft cock and his incredibly large, hairy balls. As I worked I said, “This isn’t the first cock I’ve seen, Mr. Sullivan. It’s the nicest, though. I had a great time. I’m looking forward to doing this again on Monday.

“I’ve always enjoyed reading to you more than to anyone else here. You know how fond of you I’ve become. Reading to you was even more exciting today, and it will be even more enjoyable next time. I promise.”

I bent down and kissed the tip of his soft cock, causing him to gasp. I smiled up at him and kissed it again. I leered up at him and said, “Maybe next time we can try something else you might find exciting.”

He looked at me in shock. I stood up, kissed his cheek and said, “Relax. You aren’t a child molester. If anything, I molested you. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for having done it, either.”

I picked up my panties and pulled them on. I’m tempted to leave my bra off but my purse is down at the front desk. I can’t walk around carrying my bright red bra in my hand. I put it on and when I saw how much Mr. Sullivan was enjoying my reverse strip show I started to enjoy getting dressed like I never have before.

I put my dress on and stepped into my shoes. I rinsed out his washcloth and after kissing him on the cheek again I promised to return on Monday.

I didn’t have time to really think about what we just did until I got outside. I was busy saying goodbye to people and responding to questions about my new dress. I thanked the people who told me they like my new look. But I smiled as I did and wondered what they’d think if they saw what I’m wearing under the dress my sister gave me to wear.

As soon as I was out the front door I had time to think. It was then that the strange and exciting things I did in Mr. Sullivan’s room this morning sent shivers of lust through me. Between those incredibly arousing letters I’ve been reading and the fact that I read them in the nude to Mr. Sullivan while he masturbated for the first time in decades I’m as turned on now as I was when I went to bed last night!

I hurried home. I have a lot to do. I have to eat lunch, shower and put on my new clothes, including the new underwear I’ll be wearing at the request of ... no, that hadn’t been a request. As demanded by a boy whose name I don’t even know!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.