Sally & Lenny - Cover

Sally & Lenny

Copyright© 2011 by Eros Alban

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife and Son fuck in public.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size  

Part four

Frank had spent a long day at the office. He would've been quite happy to have spent the day fucking his wife's sweet pussy. So it was a welcome sight to come home and find his wife sitting naked in the living room playing with her self.

"Hey there sexy. Looking for some fun?" he asked her.

"Oh Frank your home. I've been so horny all day." Sally said jumping up and kissing her husband. "Why don't you sit right down."

Sally led Frank to a chair and as he sat down she began to kiss him ferociously. Frank closed his eyes and enjoyed making out with his wife. Suddenly she moaned loudly and began rocking against him. As Frank opened his eyes the sight before him sent him reeling.

"Lenny son, what the hell are you doing?" Frank asked in shock.

"Dad, just what the fuck does is look like I'm doing?"

What it looked like, what it was ... was so unbelieveable Frank couldn't respond. There in front of him was his naked teenage son openly fucking Frank's wife. The boy was fucking his own mother as she leaded against her husband. Frank couldn't move. He just there and watched as his teen stud son turned him into a cuckhold. And the more he watched the harder his own cock got.

"Why son it looks like your fucking your mother." Frank retorted after finally finding his voice.

Lenny had found a nice slow rhythm by which to shaft his mom's soaked cunt. Frank could clearly see his son's thick cock stretching Sally's pussy lips. A foamy white broth was being churned by this incestal mating.

"Naw dad, I'm not just fucking her. I'm breeding her. I have been all day."

Frank moaned at the thought of his wife carrying their son's baby, and quickly emptied his own balls into the inside of his briefs. Sally saw a small dark stain appear and joined in her husbands delight, her cunt milking her son's cock for more cum. Lenny was more than excited with making both of his parents cum. He grabbed his mother's hips and drove into her harder and harder. He could feel his balls pulling tight.

"Here I cum dad, another load of my cum for you hot slutty mommy whore wife." He cried as he once more filled his mother's cunt. Surely by now she'd be pregnant with her son's child.

Frank looked up into his son's eyes.

"What a fantastic way to start our new life."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.