Turkish Delight - Cover

Turkish Delight

Copyright© 2011 by Summerman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elly decides to have some sexy fun whilst on holiday in Turkey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Petting  

It had happened out of the blue, the phone call which had sent her husband back to the UK for a couple of days to resolve some business issue or other, yet as she walked down to the sandy beach she knew it had to be done and he would be missing her as much as she was missing him. She had reacted furiously to the interruption of their vacation in Turkey, smiling she recalled how earlier that day she had been slamming some of her husbands clothes into a small hold all in sheer temper. Eventually zipping the bag she had turned around to see her handsome dark haired husband smiling at her, a glint in his eye she knew well! Glancing down Elly saw his exposed cock pointing upwards and already leaking pre-come. He had said, "No time to make love Elly, there is however time for sex!"

With that he had grabbed her, picked her up and laughing had tossed her gently onto the large bed and deftly removing her loose fitting pink summer skirt revealing her sugar pink brief cotton panties! Both smiling now their eyes locked and Elly quickly pulled up her top to expose her matching bra, teasingly slowly, she lifted the cups up to reveal her beautiful 34C tits, her husband sighed with anticipation as he gazed down at his lovely wife, gently he pulled down her panties and tossed them on the floor, she had parted her legs then, her beautifully shaped ankles, calves thighs smooth and tanned all the way up to her neatly trimmed soft light brown bush of pubic hair, the little erect clit peeping out from her clearly moist cunt! He had taken her then, firmly, lovingly and yet with passion and urgency, their need for each other desperate and wanton!

When they had recovered her husband turned around to face her and gently caressed her naked tummy with his forefinger, sighing he said, "Look Elly, I'll only be away for 2 days maximum less if all goes to plan, so just enjoy yourself" with a little laugh he added, "Or anyone else you take a shine to!"

Remembering all this as she walked Elly noted that it was a warm if not hot evening, she guessed the temperature was still in the high eighties despite the fact it was now fully dark, only the stars in the sky illuminated the beautiful sandy beach in front of her. The sea was a dark band stretching to the invisible horizon. Suddenly something scuttled across her path as she walked probably one of the small green lizards which seemed to be everywhere, although there had been alleged sightings of a few brownish snakes in the general area, she gave a little shiver at the thought and walked a little quicker, letting her heels click loudly on the path! When the tour operator had been asked about them they had simply replied

"Where do you think you are? This is the Eastern med, there are lots of different species of wild life! Don't worry though, we haven't lost a guest yet"

Side (pronounced seeday) is a small but historically important resort on Turkeys Mediterranean coastline, and like many of the other resorts that night the resort was experiencing a short power failure, which she delighted in as the stars shone brightly in the firmament illuminating all around her in a soft and pale silvery light. Normally thronging with holidaymakers the beach now appeared deserted, littered only by the tourists discarded rubbish and tomorrows sun loungers.

as she reached the edge of the sand she bent down and removed her cream leather sandals, the little spiked heel a feature which she knew her man loved! She walked onto the soft and still warm sand, reveling in the sensation of the sand exploring the spaces between her toes. Elly had dressed carefully tonight, as she made her way down to the beach she considered why she had chosen her clothes so carefully. Yet her choices were simple and without flamboyance, a soft cream cotton sleeveless dress which came down to her knees and matching underwear. She knew her figure was good for a woman in her early thirties and as she walked she unconsciously felt her soft shoulder length light brown hair caress her skin. She preferred silver jewelry, she wore a belt of filigree silver around her narrow waist which only served to accentuate its curves and size, a few silver bangles tinkled on her wrist as she walked and other than a white gold wedding band she wore no other adornments! It hadn't been a matter of affordability, it was one she made from personal taste and choice! She had observed many of the women in the resort competing about who could wear the most gold or biggest diamond and she found this to b without taste and often detracted from the beauty and loveliness of the woman.

Although not tidal the Mediterranean still laps noisily onto the shoreline, the almost hypnotic whoosh and suck of the water as it encounters the land is somehow very relaxing and comforting. Elly arrived at the waters edge and giggled to herself as she considered dipping her toes into the surf, she knew it would be cold despite the heat but she did so anyway and shuffled forward to feel both feet now submerged in the cool rather than cold sea. As she stood there she heard a noise off to her left, knowing there were no gulls in this part of the coast she listened again to try and identify the sound and as it came again she heard the clear and unmistakable sound of a woman's cry in the throws of love making, Elly smiled to herself and wished and wished it was her, she wished her man was here to satisfy her own need!As she stood there in the near darkness, her feet digging into the wet sand beneath the surface of the water listening to the most private of sounds she could not help but let her right hand wander down to the front of her dress and gently oh so gently placed her warm hand on her pubic mound, closing her eyes in delight at the sensation knowing full well no one could see her! She considered going back to her hotel room and masturbating but she thought

"Not yet, was not the night yet young?"

She liked sex, "No shame there" She thought, but she knew it was far beyond liking, it was a passion! Something which took her to the furthest edges of reason and ecstasy, she didn't quite know whether it was a curse or gift from the Gods, just that it was something which brought her and her husband great joy! Elly knew many would think of her simply as a whore, and yes perhaps she was, yet she was aware that it was more complex than that, in essence she had a heightened sexual appetite and saw no reason to deny herself or her husband the pleasure it brought.

A small wave foamed around her ankles throwing a splash of cold water up the inside of her dress onto her naked thigh, giggling slightly she drew back putting both feet back onto the sand. As she stood there enjoying the tranquil surroundings, she once again heard the cry of love, she wondered if they were doing it on the sand or on a lounger. "Either way" She mused, "good luck to them."

She let her mind wander over what might have happened on this very stretch of sandy beach over the years, had the young Alexander exercised the wonderful Bucephalus on this very beach? Had Anthony and Cleopatra walked this way? Still musing over the possibilities and leaving the lovers to their embrace, she began to make her way back up to the path which led to the main hotel, reaching it she found the hose which was attached to a nearby water tap which emitted just enough cold water to clean her feet from the now wet clingy sand, they dried quickly and she slipped on her shoes just as the power came back on and all was once again bright with a light which seemed to cast aside the warm sexual feelings which had begun to fill her mind. Deciding a cocktail or several might be a good idea she made her way towards the large poolside bar, as she did so she passed the large entertainment amphitheatre, it was already filling up with guests and musicians who had begun to tune their instruments now that the power had resumed. Experience told her it would be loud, predictable and awful!

When she arrived she found a quiet table near to the bar but far enough away to afford her some privacy and peace! As she sat down almost by some Eastern magic a waiter appeared at her side and Asked, "Good evening Madame, may I help please?"

Elly smiled up at the young waiter, most if not all were young, many were students working through their summer vacation and the majority were beautiful young men, dark haired brown eyed and handsome! As she ordered her drink she noticed his eyes slip to her cleavage and inwardly smiling she politely said in Turkish, "thank you Erdal" She watched amused as he walked away to get her drink. She was familiar with the practice of many young Turkish men altering or rather westernising their names to make them more pronounceable or memorable for the tourists, Erdal for instance went by the name Eddie Memet was Michael and tolga changed to Thomas, she found the whole thing very odd indeed!

Her gaze fell on the Olympic size pool, the underwater lighting somehow making the surface sparkle and shimmer. Her drink arrived with a flourish and a broad smile, Erdal asked, "Your husband not with you tonight lady?"

Elly returned the smile her hazel eyes bright with interest, "Actually erdal he had to go home back to the UK for a couple of days but he will be back soon."

The tables around her began to fill and soon there was a not unpleasant murmur of conversation and clinking of glasses, drinks were ordered and drank. Somewhere in the background a local musical idol called Tarkan extolled the wonders of temptation and lust and need! As she listened she recalled her husband stating that it was probably the best foreign language pop song of all time! Smiling to herself she remembered that he had played the song when they had been making love and she had to admit it had been good! As to whether it was the best? Well clearly that was errant nonsense! That was a honour surely held by Shakira and Ohos Asi! Almost unconsciously she began to mouth the words to the Tarkan song Kiss Kiss.

"when you look at me tell me what you see this is what you get it's the way I am When I look at you I wanna be I wanna be somewhere close to heaven with Neanderthal man"

Again she felt a surge of need in her groin, she had no doubt now her panties were getting ever damper!

The hotel was full of guests from both western and Eastern Europe, although predominately German and Russian there were a sprinkling of Dutch French Italian and like herself some from the UK, she loved to hear the variety of accents, and the often humorous consequences of trying to communicate when neither person shared a common language! Elly was awakened from her thoughts by someone sitting down opposite her, she recognised him from seeing him around the complex and particularly from around the pool area where he seemed permanently attended if not surrounded by adoring young girls! He Smiled at her and asked,

"Is it ok? I mean if I sit here?"

Elly let her eyes wander slowly over the young blonde man in front of her, he was tall very blonde with remarkably blue eyes a strong face and she knew a muscular body to go with the good looks! She guessed he was no more than 18, he was always at the poolside participating enthusiastically in all the pool games organised by the entertainment team. He was wearing a bright red T shirt that was so tight and his muscles were so well defined it appeared that he had 2 small breasts below the material. His forearms to were tanned and muscled, tiny blonde hairs seemed to turn his tan almost to pale gold, in short he was beautiful! Elly replied. "Of course, no problem at all, it is unusual to see you on your own, you are... ?" She gave a little knowing smile, "well you are usually with a retinue of young girls!"

The Young man nodded and returned her smile, "It is true I know but they are always fighting or arguing over something or other, so I escaped down here for a quiet beer!" He held out his hand to her and introduced himself, "My name is Christov, you?"

Elly took the propherred hand and answered, "I'm Elly, nice to meet you Christov."

His hand was warm and strong, yet the handshake was just that.

A waiter came across to the table and asked if more drinks were required and both accepted, Elly asked, "Your English is good, in fact almost flawless, are you Dutch?"

Christov smiled and replied, "No I'm from Denmark just outside Copenhagen."

Elly gave him a broad smile and said, " oh Viking blood I see, hopefully no rape and pillage on the agenda tonight!"

Christov considered what she had said before getting the little joke but he Replied seriously, "I do not need to do such things!all the girls just love me!" He gave a little smile which was more self-deprecating than arrogant and laughed, and went on, "Where is your husband, he is unwell?"

She once again explained about her husbands return to the UK and added, "What about you Christov, not going to the stage area for the entertainment?"

Christov looked over in the direction of the man made modern amphitheatre area and shook his head, "No I do not think so, it is"

He looked a little embarrassed and Elly filled in the blanks. "A little too old for you?" He nodded and replied, My friends and I will go into Side later and perhaps go to a club"

At which point there drinks arrived, Christov looked at Ellys cocktail and mused, "it is very bright! Is it sweet? Alcoholic?"

Elly gave a little laugh and responded, "certainly hope so, it is sweet, I love sweet things but it is definitely alcoholic!"

They made pleasant but desultory conversation for a while then Elly asked, "You are at University? What are you studying?" Christov looked a little uncertain as though trying to find the correct phrase, he answered, "I wish to be a sports coach, so you may call it physical Education?" Elly nodded her head and realised that was why the guy looked so incredibly fit and muscular, she raised her glass to him and replied, "Well that explains why you are in such wonderful physical condition, I wish you every success in your chosen field!"

They chatted on for a while, had another drink or two all the while Christov scanning the area for his female companions who he felt sure were searching for him!

Elly felt a sudden need to pee, so she replaced her nearly empty glass on the table and said quietly, "Will you excuse me please, I need to visit the rest room"

Christov smiled as she stood up and watched as she made her way to the ladies room, she had time to note that his gaze was far from unappreciative!

Being a large complex it took Elly a few minutes to walk to the nearest bathroom, as she made her way a number of both staff and guests enquired about the absence of her husband, on each occasion she explained and walked on, one lady with a glint in her eye suggested, "You know what they say, when the cat is away... ?!"

Elly had returned the smile and just walked on. Standing in front of the large mirror in the ladies room she re-applied the lightest of sheens of lipstick and also some of her favourite perfume, replacing both in her handbag she made her way back to the bar. She had only been gone for a few minutes but she thought the noise level had increased markedly and people seemed to be laughing uproariously at something or other! Reaching her table she was disappointed to see that Christov had gone, she guessed that the hunting pack of girls had found their quarry and carried him off somewhere! Resuming her seat she reached out for her cocktail when something clamped on to her bare ankle! In immediate alarm she recalled the talk of the rumoured snakes and was about to cry out in alarm when there was a suppressed hiss from beneath the table, it whispered, "Elly! Have they gone yet?"

Elly quickly put 2 and 2 together and smiling with relief she looked around her but could not see or hear any of Christovs girlfriends in the immediate vicinity, laughing softly she answered, "You may re-join the rest of us Christov, you are quite safe!"

Elly realised that Christov was still holding onto her ankle and even more worrying her legs were parted and he could probably see up inside her dress!She shrugged and once again encouraged Christov to emerge from beneath the table which he did slowly and to much amusement of all around who had witnessed his rapid disappearance! Smiling at his obvious embarrassment she went on, "Hope you didn't encounter anything nasty down there?" Returning her gaze Christov just shook his head slowly and took a long pull on his beer!

Elly once again let her eyes explore her surroundings and noticed how busy it had become yet she had not been conscious of it happening. She returned the smiles of both guests and staff who looked at her and was delighted to note that some of the looks were blatantly admiring! The head waiter at the poolside was called Unis, he was in his late twenties, like the rest tall dark eyed and very very handsome! Their eyes met and they exchanged a little smile and Elly thought she saw a little sideways wink as he turned away to serve a guest!

There it was again that bloody song! Tarkan was singing

"when you look at me tell me what you see this is what you get it's the way I am When i look at you I wanna be i wanna be somewhere close to heaven with Neanderthal man

don't go i know you wanna touch me here there and everywhere sparks fly when we are together you can't deny the facts of life"

As she listened to the words she thought her vagina seemed to throb a little more insistently! Christov was saying, "It is getting very noisy now think I will walk along to the small bar near the orangery, would you like to come?" Elly realised there was no guile here just a open and frank offer of company, at least that's what she thought! She smiled and nodded and replied, "Ok Christov that might be nice, I will though have to go to the ladies first, so if you want you go ahead and I'll meet you there in 5 minutes?"

Christov seemed pleased at her acceptance and as he stood up to go he whispered, "Oh no! they have found me!" As he said this Unis came to the table and laughing said, "Oh Christov you in big shit now! Your girlfriends come to find you" Seeing the look of panic on his face Unis took pity on him and ushered him through the main bit of the bar which led directly away from Christovs oncoming hoard of attending maidens!

Elly calmly finished her drink and still smiling at the little incident she stood up and nodded her approval at Unis and as she made for the ladies rest room he came up to her and kissed her on both cheeks in the traditional Turkish style and bade her a "Good evening madam." She felt his groin come into contact with hers as he kissed her and she was certain her face betrayed her need as much as his had done by the hardness in his trousers!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.