Tommy and the Fun Fingers - Cover

Tommy and the Fun Fingers

Copyright© 2011 by Madison and Addison

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Angelina sees her son Tommy making a gesture with his fingers. He tells her he learned it from his female cousins. As it turns out, the 3 finger gesture meant that 2 of the fingers went into a girl's vagina and 1 into her butt, all to stimulate her. Angelina is shocked, but intrigued at the idea that Tommy engaged in sexual play with his cousins. That night, she tries the fun fingers on herself. In the middle, Tommy comes to her room to make sure she's not mad at him. More fun fingers follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Uh ... did they ... um ... did they touch your penis, Sweetheart?"

"Mom. Are you sure you want me to tell you that?"

"I'd really like to know, Honey. Just so I know all about what happened. Are you embarrassed?"

"Kind of."

"It's O.K., Tommy Honey. I'm your mom and I should know things like that about my little guy. You don't have to be embarrassed."

Again without thinking, Angelina scooted back and pulled back the sheet, then she invited Tommy to climb in with her. He took a quick once-over of the part of her that had been still covered by the sheet and saw that she was not wearing anything.

"Mom! You're naked."

Going heavily against her better judgment, Angelina dismissed her son's observation quickly and completely.

"It's no big deal, Honey. It's not like you haven't seen me before."

Somewhat reluctantly, Tommy crawled in bed next to his naked mother.

"O.K., if you say so, Mom."

"I know I probably shouldn't be asking about this, Honey. But, can you tell me what Jenna and Janie did ... with your penis?"

"I guess. Well, Jenna started. She just touched it with her hand, and kinda squeezed it. That um ... that makes it get bigger."

"Yeah, I seem to remember that's how it works," Angelina said with a smile.

"And then she ... well..."

"What Honey? You can tell me."

"Well, she ... Jenna ... she kissed it."

"She kissed your penis, Tommy?"

"I know, it's weird, Mom. But you said you wanted to know what happened."

"It's O.K. Sweetheart. I'm not mad. I'm not mad. Really, it's fine. How did it feel to have her do that?"

"It was kind of weird. But it was kind of good too."

"And what about Janie?"

"She kind of did the same thing."

"So, they both played with your penis?"

"Mm-hm," Tommy replied. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Honey. What is it?"

"Were you ... were you using the fun fingers ... on yourself?"

"What?" Angelina said, not trying terribly hard to feign shock. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, when I came in a minute ago, when you couldn't hear me, you were kind of moving under the sheet, and I'm sure you said fun fingers. Were you doing your own fun fingers?"

"Oh, Honey ... you caught me. Yes, Mommy was doing that. I thought it was silly. And then, well, all of a sudden I wanted to try it."

"Did you like it?"

"Um ... yes, I did Honey. It's a little embarrassing to say that, but I did."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, Mom!" Tommy said, intentionally mocking his mother.

"Very funny."

"No, really Mom," Tommy said proudly. "Jenna and Janie said I was really good at it. Really, really good at it."

He looked intently into his mother's eyes with a sly grin on his face.

"Wait a minute Honey. You're not saying ... are you?"

"What, Mom?"

"You're not saying, that you want to do that, to me? Are you?"

"Why not? You said you liked it. And they said I was the best."

"Tommy, no way! I'm your mother! That's totally inappropriate!"

"Didn't you say it was natural for kids to experiment?"

"Well, yes ... but not with their mothers!"

"Please, Mommy? Just let me try for a second, please?"

"No way. That is totally out of the question, Tommy. Seriously. I can't believe you thought I would do that."

Tommy didn't let his mother's negative response deter him in the least. He simply proceeded with what he wanted to do.

"Just let me try, Mom."

He leaned over Angelina and gently guided her down onto her back, then put his face on her stomach.

"It'll be O.K., Mom. I'll stop whenever you want me to."

"O.K. Tommy. Stop right now."

"No! I didn't mean right now!"

A second later his hand was tracing a path down his mother's belly, over her soft patch of hair and in between her legs.

"Ohhh, Tommy ... nnnn..."

She couldn't complete the word no before Tommy had hit her wet lips. She liked how it felt. It had been some time since any hand but her own had been between Angelina's legs. Even though this hand belonged to her son, she couldn't help embrace the good feelings it was bringing her.

"You're all wet, Mommy. Is that from when you were doing it yourself?"

"Yes, Sweetie. That's why I'm wet."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes, Baby. It was awesome. I see why they called it fun fingers. Um ... is that how you touched your cousins, Tommy?"

"Yeah, it is. I put in one finger, like this." Angelina moaned softly. "Then another one, like this." More moaning. "And then, my little finger goes down to..."

"Ohhhhhh, Tommy!"

His pinky had made contact with her already slippery asshole. Rather than tickle in circles, Tommy began inserting his little pinky directly into his mom's ass.

"You like that, Mommy? Jenna and Janie liked it a lot."

"I'll bet they did, Baby. OOohhhhhh yeah, I like it. I like it a lot too."

Tommy began moving his hand backward and forward, his fingers going in and out of Angelina's holes. She was quite surprised when he began kissing her stomach while he was penetrating her.

"Oh, that feels so sweet, My Baby! Kiss me down there. MMMMmmm ... move your hand faster Tommy. AAAAaahhh ... AAaaahhhh ... AAAAAahhhh ... Aaaahhhh ... fuck! It's O.K. to say that at times like this, Honey."

"O.K., Mom."

"Push your fingers in all the way, Tommy. OOOhhhhhh that feels so gooooood."

Tommy followed his mother's instructions and pushed his fingers in as far as they would go, 2 in her pussy and his little finger in her butt. She reached down and held his hand tightly in place as she orgasmed. This was something Tommy hadn't experienced with his cousins. They had a good time and the way they touched each other felt great to them. But the girls didn't cum, as far as he could tell. At least they didn't do what his mother was doing. Tommy wasn't sure what to make of her moaning and writhing.

"Mom, are you O.K.?" he said when her hips had stopped bucking and her breathing slowed.

"Oh Tommy my sweetie, I am so much better than O.K. That was so good, Baby."

"Oh, that's good," Tommy said, still not completely sure his mother was telling him the truth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.