Peter's Advanced Training - Cover

Peter's Advanced Training

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Debbie had a question ready for Peter when he arrived at the storage unit for his test. "Meagan was a little upset that you left before she was done with her homework. I think I know why, but I want to hear it from you. So, why did you put your pants on and leave before Meagan had a chance to tell you good night?"

"If I had tried to go into any other room of the house to jack off, I'd have started cumming almost as soon as Meagan was out of sight. Either walking into the hall or going down the stairs to the basement would have caused an immediate explosion of cum. The same thing would have happened if Meagan had left the kitchen. The only way to keep from making a mess in your house was to put my pants on in the kitchen and get out of there. I was so proud of myself for being able to maintain control after spending an hour, an hour and a half staring straight at your daughter's sweet, beautiful pussy without a break."

"I'd say it was about an hour and a half, and I'm proud of you too. I think you're going to be able to pass my test today, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you. I've been dreaming up devilishly erotic things to describe."

"I've been so tempted to jack off today knowing that I was going to be tested. It's almost been as hard to resist that urge as it was to keep from whipping my cock out at every stop on the drive home the other day. I figured you could do without your male model being arrested for indecent exposure though."

"So did you cum instantly once you got back to your apartment?" Debbie inquired before starting the test. She didn't want to get Peter too worked up beforehand, but she was curious.

"Actually no," Peter responded. "I didn't last as long as I usually do, but the drive home gave me enough time to resist the need for an immediate orgasm. I really wanted to enjoy jerking my big dick for at least a little while after that treat you arranged for me with that upskirt pose."

"I thought you might like that. Do you think you might be interested in doing more schoolgirl poses?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Peter's cock was tenting out obscenely in his baggy sweatpants. He had chosen them specifically for the test. They were several sizes too large, but with a drawstring, there was no danger of them falling off. This would allow him to become fully hard while clothed, but not be uncomfortable. "I'd like to do one where Meagan is only wearing a skirt and thigh high tights, and I'm only wearing a shirt."

"You could use your erection like a pointer!" Debbie said enthusiastically. "You wouldn't mind helping get a school desk down into the studio would you?"

"Of course not! Maybe we should get two; one that I can fit in. I wouldn't mind being a student in Miss Meagan's class again," Peter said breathlessly.

"That's a great idea, but we're getting carried away planning new poses. I'm supposed to be testing you."

"Well, it's not like talking about this is making my cock soft," Peter said while pointing at the bulge in his sweats.

"True, but I don't want you so worked up from planning future poses that you don't get a fair test. Let's set the camera up just in case. After that are you ready?"

"As ready as I'm going to be, this week at least. If I fail, I'll just have to train harder!"

"That's the spirit! I've been spending so much time imagining the poses we can do once you master this advanced training."

"OK, I think I know which test scenario I want to use," Debbie told Peter. "I considered switching to something school related, but I don't think that would make for a fair test. Imagine Meagan is in bed naked, but not like she's sleeping. Her legs are spread and hanging off the bed. In fact, her butt is just at the edge of the bed, leaving her pussy at a perfect height for someone standing up to fuck her. Can you picture that?"

"I surely can!"

"Now imagine that you're standing between her legs, with your cock just inches from her pussy. What would you be looking at?"

"Hmm, Meagan's neck, her breasts or pussy might still be too much."

"Imagine that you look a little lower."

"Such a beautiful shoulder!"

"Now direct your gaze to the center of Meagan's body."

"Her navel!"

"Now Peter, I know you're worried about losing control, but you have to imagine staring a Meagan's breasts and pussy to pass this test. Are you ready to look up at my daughter's big tits?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.