Peter's Advanced Training - Cover

Peter's Advanced Training

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"It seems like it might work," Peter said, "but I'd feel better about actually trying to stage the scene instead of trusting to our paper layout."

Meagan interrupted, "Hey Mom, I need to get on the computer to do some research."

"Sure thing dear," came the absentminded reply from Debbie.

"You two working out our next pose?"

"Yeah," the two adults replied at more or less the same time.

"What is it?"

"It's a secret," Debbie said mysteriously. "We're not sure it will work out or not. We don't want to say until then."

"Fine, be that way!" Meagan huffed as she headed downstairs. "I'm too busy to worry about that anyway."

While Meagan searched the Internet for information for her class, she heard noises of things being dragged across the floor, thuds, thumps, and even a few loud bangs.

"What the hell are they doing up there?" Meagan wondered. "Well, I've got to pee; maybe I can decipher their secret plan.

Meagan would have never guessed that there would have been a drop cloth and easel set up in the middle of the hallway. "What in the world are you two planning?"

"I'm not sure," Debbie confessed. "This doesn't seem to be working out the way it did on paper."

"Am I supposed to crawl under your easel to get to the bathroom? And it's in the way of getting to my bedroom too. What the Hell!"

"You're young and limber; you'll survive" Debbie replied. "However, this placement doesn't seem to be working. Peter could you move this out of Meagan's way?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. D."

Meagan turned to enter the bathroom only to discover that the bathroom door was nowhere to be seen. "Mother! Have you noticed something is missing?"

"Yes, dear. We did that on purpose."

"What on earth for?"

"I told you; it's a secret."

"Well put it back! I know I pose naked with Peter all the time, but he doesn't need to see me pee! That would be embarrassing to the extreme!"

Debbie sighed, "Can't we just go sit in the kitchen for a minute?"

"No! I'd be afraid that this was some strange new plan of yours. I'd rather walk down the street to the convenience store and use their nasty bathroom."

"Now you're being unreasonable honey."

"No; drawing a line on the drop cloth. Will not cross!" Meagan stood there glaring at her mother."

"Peter, do you mind?"

"Not at all. These doors really aren't that heavy."

"For you maybe," Debbie grunted. Once Peter had the door back in place, she asked her daughter. "There, are you happy?"

"For now, but this is going to get old really quick if you keep taking the bathroom door off the hinges and turning the hall into an obstacle course."

"You'll get used to it," Debbie assured her daughter which made Meagan roll her eyes.

Meagan was done with the computer, but she was tempted to go back down to the studio to get away from all the noise her Mom and Peter were making as they kept rearranging things in the hallway. While she was curious, she really didn't have time to wonder about what they were planning as she tried to get through all her homework.

"Oh I'm tired of fighting with this shit!" Debbie swore. "At least for tonight, we can try to work positions out again tomorrow."

"You're the boss," Peter replied.

"Still, it seems a shame to waste an opportunity with a drop cloth and easel upstairs." Debbie hummed for a bit, and then asked, "Meagan, will you be working for a while?"

"Fuck yes!" Meagan swore. "I've got a shit load of work to do!"

"Would you mind if we painted you while you work."

"Mother! Didn't you hear me? I'm too busy to pose."

"You don't have to pose; you just keep doing your homework, and Peter will pose."

"You're not going to yell at me if I fidget while I'm working?" Meagan asked.

Debbie promised, "I swear, I won't say a word to you. Just keep working on your homework, and I'll deal with whatever you do."

Meagan was about to refuse, but she saw how eager Peter looked and she relented. "Fine, just don't make too much noise setting things up.

The next thing Meagan knew, Peter was looking at her legs under the table as she worked on her homework. Thankfully, he was kneeling down so that the tabletop hid his probably erect cock from her view. She had enough work to get through without getting her blood pumping from thinking about Peter's fat knob and all the cum it could spew forth. However, after finishing up one assignment and opening a new textbook, she stated, "This is like some perverted schoolboy fantasy you're painting Mom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.