Peter's Advanced Training
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Debbie was working in her studio while Meagan was at school when she noticed that her anti-spyware software had identified several threats. She started a full scan, and was quite disturbed to find tracking cookies from several porn sites that all seemed to have the word, cum, jizz, or facial in the URL. "What in the world? I don't go to sites like these!" Debbie said aloud.

Then she noticed that the trashcan icon on the computer indicated that there were files in it. She always deleted files permanently if she got rid of them, so she immediately suspected Meagan as the source of the unusual activity on her computer. She started looking down the list of files. "Cum Covered Tits, Eurojizz one, two, and three? What has my baby girl been up to? I'd better watch these."

Debbie was disturbed by what she saw, the first title had a busty model rubbing white spunk into her rack while saying "Cum covered tits, just the way you like them!" The Eurojizz videos had three very busty models, all with different accents having guys jack off onto their tits. The number in the video seemed to indicate number of men who would contribute to the scene. Most disturbing to Debbie's point of view was that in the third video, the model had jacked off the final man herself. In all the other shots the men were jacking themselves off. "You better not have gotten any ideas from this video missy!" Debbie said angrily to the empty studio. "What else is in here?"

The next video was titled "For Me" and it featured a gorgeous busty brunette. The other models had been attractive in a plastic surgery kind of way, but there was an appealing natural beauty to this woman. "Wow! I'd like to paint you honey, but I'm afraid you're giving my little girl bad ideas." This had probably come from the same site as the Eurojizz clips since this model also had quite an accent when she told her partner to "Cum for me!"

The next was titled Fucked Up Tit Glaze. "Now I'm scared." Debbie said as she started that video, but she couldn't help from laughing when the clip started playing. The was a woman on her back jacking off two men, but the sound in the video ran too fast, and the men sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks as they encouraged the woman. "This isn't funny!" Debbie told herself, but she couldn't keep from laughing. "OK, this one's harmless, relatively speaking, and it's distracting me from how serious this situation is." Debbie stopped the video. "What time does that girl get home? Should just be a few minutes. We're going to have a long talk when she gets in!"

Debbie went to get herself a glass of water. She wasn't looking forward to the conversation she was going to have to have with Meagan, and there was no point in doing it with a dry mouth. Debbie considered that all the men in the videos Meagan had downloaded were well endowed like Peter; one may have actually been a little larger. However, even though they did a good job of creaming the female models, none of them came close to producing as much semen as Peter did on an average day, let alone the day of the accident.

The next clip was titled Mega, and it was obviously a fake. There was a woman about her age wearing a business suit and two young models. Every time a blast of the fake jizz shot into the air, one of them would say something like "Damn!" or "Disgusting", but the stuff didn't even look like it was leaving the man's cock. The way the clip looked, there was probably a tube hidden in the sleeve of the woman's suit that was the source of the white mess. At first, Debbie was concerned that Meagan had gravitated to this clip because, even though it was fake, this was finally something more than Peter could do. However, at the very end of the clip, one of the younger models called the woman in the suit coat mom, and that really disturbed her. "Is that how she perceives what I've done by getting her to pose with Peter?"

The final three videos in the trash can were titled actually, Mother1, Mother2, and Mother3. "That's not a good sign." Debbie muttered as she started the first video. It was another pairing of an older woman with just one younger one. The older one was talking and holding a cucumber, "Now, what you've got to understand, is how to properly suck a cock." Debbie heard the door open and paused the video. She screamed "Meagan, you better get your ass down here this instant!"

"Just a sec!"

"Don't you fucking 'just a sec' me Missy!"

Meagan came into the studio still carrying a large pile of school books. "Gee Mom, chill out, you never drop the f-bomb like that."

"I'm not going to chill out until you explain what these videos are doing on my computer!"

Meagan's face went ashen, and she dropped her school books with a thud. "I thought I deleted those!"

"You started to, but you have to empty the trash before they're all the way gone. Not that it would have kept you from getting caught. The porn sites you were surfing infected my computer with spyware!"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!"

"I don't care about that right now! Just explain why you were watching this filth!" Debbie demanded. "Well?"

"It's your fault!" Meagan blurted.

"How could this possibly be my fault?"

"Your stupid vaccination idea. I used to find this cum stuff disgusting, but now it fascinates me. It's your fault! You didn't vaccinate me, you infected me. Now whenever I see some guy spewing white gunk out of his knob, it makes my kitty tingle. It's your fault!" Meagan repeated again. "You should have more videos of Peter cumming, and then I wouldn't have to go looking at porn sites to find what I want to watch. These guys don't cum like Peter does anyway. Well, the one came more, but that video was weird somehow."

"It's a fake." Debbie stated. "But that's not the important part of that video! One of the actresses called the other one Mom! Do you expect me to start jacking Peter off while you watch?"

"Well, no, but..."

"But what?"

"That first day, you were encouraging him to jack off while he thought about me and you were telling him that it's OK because you're my mother. So even though I don't expect you to start doing that, you've got to admit there is a certain sort of parallel."

"Well what about the one where the mother is going to give cock sucking lessons with a cucumber. You certainly don't think I'm going to start having you pose with Peter's dick in your mouth, do you?"

"Well you had me posing like I was going to let Peter suck on my knockers, so yeah, the idea has crossed my mind!"

"Oh Meagan honey! Everything I've been painting has been on the look but don't touch. It's fun to imply that things we can't ever let happen could, but it's just pretending. I don't want those things to happen for real."

"Well you didn't do a very good job of explaining that to me!" Meagan snapped. "You practically tricked me into posing topless that first time, then you talked me into posing naked with Peter in the room, and then actually posing naked with Peter."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.