Daring Mom - Cover

Daring Mom

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Once when my mom was asking me about my love life, I gave her a really cheeky dare. I really never thought she'd take me up on it but she did. Boy, did that change things forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I have a mom that all my friends refer to as a 'MILF.' Surely you know what that means, right?

Well, she is pretty, kind of streaky blond hair down past her shoulders, about five-six, nice figure, 34C bra, I know because I've looked and she likes being pretty. Unlike some moms, she dresses to look good and even undresses to look good. Maybe I'd better explain that.

My mom isn't a nudist or anything, no, she doesn't parade around in the nude but she does dress sexily, even when it's just the two of us at home, maybe in a sheer nightie, baby dolls, something like that. So, I do get some looks at my mom's body, I can generally see the dark nipples showing through and some dark hair between her legs. Yes, she's a blond only by choice.

So, my mom is a pretty hot mom and I'm fifteen and her looks haven't escaped me, I get as much looking at her as I can. She even teases me sometimes about it with little comments like, "I'm pretty hot for an old mom, right?" You know, stuff like that.

It's just my mom and me, she divorced my dad about eight years ago; I don't know all the details but evidently she caught him with some woman where he worked. It was 'worked, ' past tense, I guess it got him fired because he was her boss.

Anyway, it was summer and I was out of school and one afternoon when she got home from work, she went up and changed into a tee shirt and shorts, then came down to the kitchen where I was. She had finished opening the mail and began asking me all kinds of question, questions that, truthfully, I didn't particularly want to discuss.

"Doesn't seem like you're dating anyone, Jake, that right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you handling things all right?"

"Uh, like am I upset about it?"

"No, are you, well, taking care of your needs, your frustrations, on your own?"

"God, Mom, why do you ask me that?"

"Well, Son, you're not a little boy any more, you're becoming a man and these things are becoming more important. So, are you?"

"Geez, yeah, Mom, things are fine."

"Well, maybe it's time we need to get you laid," she said with a smile on her face.

I know it was snippy and fresh but I fired back with, "Well, what about you, Mom?"

"I'm your mom, Jake."

"Gee, I didn't know that," I threw back at her. "But I do love you, Mom, and you're gorgeous and I really think you're sexy."

"Well, that's nice of you to say, every woman likes to hear a man say she's sexy, but there's other girls out there."

"But look at you, Mom. That teeshirt. I can see that you're naked underneath it. It shows your nipples. You mean that you wouldn't get turned-on if I kissed your nipples?"

"Um, this conversation has gone a little different than I expected."

"Answer my question, Mom."

"I don't know if I should."

"If I kiss and suck your nipples and it makes you get wet, then you have to give me a handjob to relieve my, what did you call them, needs, right? I dare you, Mom."

I never thought I would be so mouthy with my mom but I was sitting there horny as hell, looking at the outline of her nipples through the thin cotton fabric and it was driving me crazy. I also know that my mom is a great tease and rarely gets angry. I figured both were in my favor.

At first, all I got was a laugh.

"I mean it, Mom, I dare you. If it makes you wet and horny, then you have to do me by hand."

"Well, I suppose I've taken on bigger dares that that," she said and pulled her teeshirt off.

There they were. I knew from the labels in her bras that she wore a C-cup bra and they were beautiful. My mom was thirty-six years old and looked twenty-five. Her boobs were just perfect, large and round like a grapefruit and in the center, each had a nice brown nipple with the center all poked out. Man, they looked good.

"There they are, not bad for an old broad, huh?"

"Oh, Mom, they're beautiful, just perfect."

"Well, hardly Playboy material," she scoffed as she scooted her chair over to me, took my hands and put them on her warm, soft breasts.

"There, it's been a long time since you've held these. It's hardly your first time, after all, though your hands are much larger."

I bent over, lifting them in my hands and began kissing them all over. They were so soft and warm, it was heaven. Then, I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked.

"Mmm, oh, I may lose this dare," she murmured as I sucked one and kneaded the other.

I sucked both her boobs for a few minutes, then raised up and kissed my mother right on the mouth, pulling her to me, sliding my tongue inside as I felt her hand rest on top of the bulge of my pants. Wow, I was sure I'd won the dare.

We broke off the kiss and my mother said, rather breathlessly, "I don't even need to check, I know I lost that one. You've got your mother turned-on big time. I guess I owe you a handjob. Shall we go to my bedroom?"

Wow, I won. I played my cards all the way and I won. She took me by the hand and led me down the hall to her room and pulled the covers back.

"I guess you need to get naked, it's been a while but do remember the last time I saw you naked when you hardly had any equipment."

So, I pulled off my teeshirt and undid my shorts and pulled them off to stand there in my rather bulged-out briefs.

"Hmm, looks like you're smuggling a python in there," my mom joked as I pulled them down to reveal what was really lurking inside. It eagerly sprang toward her.

"My, my. This is quite nice for a fifteen-year old guy, nicer than I remember when I was in junior high," she said as her hand wrapped around and squeezed me gently.

"Get up on my bed while I get my hand lotion," she asked in a rather matter-of-fact way like we had been doing this for years. It just showed me how an adult like my mother handled sex, just like it was a normal part of life, which, I suppose it is but it was all new and so exciting to me.

She sat cross-legged next to me, still topless, still with her breasts right there in front of me as she squirted some lotion on her hand and rubbed it up and down on me.

I'd been jerking-off for at least five years and it always felt good but this, oh, man, it was a hundred times better. My mother. It was my own mom and it was feeling so good.

"Go ahead, this'll help," she said as she took my nearest hand and lifted it to her breast. I was going to get to feel her boobs while she did me, oh, this was the best day of my life, for sure.

She was smiling down at me while she stroked up and down. Her breasts were so nice, I was hoping that now I could see them when it was just the two of us home and I was also, of course, hoping that maybe I could talk my mom into helping with my 'needs' more in the future. That would be paradise.

"Mmm, Mom, this is so nice, you're the best," I groaned as she slid her grip up and down.

"Well, I've done this a few times before, Jake, maybe it's good for me to keep in practice so if the right guy comes along, I'll be ready."

"I can be the right guy, Mom," I dared to say.

"Jake, you have all the right equipment, yes, I can see and feel that, but you should be looking for someone near your own age. I'm way to old and, I'm your mom."

"You're my sexy-as-hell mom and I don't care what your age is," I retorted.

"Well, just enjoy this, I know I am," and she smiled a slightly wicked grin at me and I began to moan.

"Mmm, oh, ummm, yeah, feels good, really ... mmmm, oh, oh, Mom, OH, UH, UHH, UHH, UUH, umm, umm," I gasped as my cum began spurting up landing on my mother's breasts and her hand.

"Well, you sure cum like a man, Jake. Well, well. I hope that was good."

"Oh, Mom, it was mind-blowing, the best I've ever felt," and I lifted up and kissed her hard on the lips as both my hands went for her breasts.

She pulled back with, "My, Jake, well, um, we'd better get dressed."

"Can't we just stay like this for a while, just be together, it was nice?"

"If you want, I suppose," and we snuggled together, me naked, Mom topless as I held her and kissed her once in a while. Feeling her bare breasts on my chest was keeping me hard, of course, and it wasn't long before I felt her hand wrap around my dick.

"This is not calming you down, is it?" she whispered.

"Well, maybe not but it sure is nice."

"Yes, it is," she said softly as we lay there entwined, her hand on my cock.

We lay there together for quite a while, until she said, "If we're going to eat at all tonight, I'd better get up and go make something," and she kissed me on the lips, got up, pulled on her teeshirt and went to the kitchen to start supper. I got dressed and went down to be with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.