Initium Novum - Cover

Initium Novum

Copyright© 2011 by Guillermo42

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Robert Callahan lost his parents, and now is 28 yo. Aliens want to experiment and offer Robert the ability to time travel, and have some mind control influence. However, he can not travel more than five years into the future, but he can travel as far back into the past as he wants, yet can not make history altering changes. The aliens look ten years into the future and see humans are extinct. The alien decide Robert will lead family and friends to rebuild humanity.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Robert and Sarah met with Brad O'Connor, Roger Callahan, Clem Addison, Roberto Agostino, Tom Fitzgerald and Benson Mountbatten. Sarah showed an organization chart that had everyone's name and area of responsibility. There was one box that was blank titled Second in Command.

Robert gave the group the instructions, and that was to come up with a name for that box pointing to the Second in Command (SiC). He handed Sarah an envelope telling them that it contained his recommendation and was only to be opened if they could not reach a unanimous decision. Robert then said if the envelop were required to send for Sarah, and with that they left.

The six men sat deep in their own thoughts until Tom Fitzgerald spoke. "Gentlemen, let me make something very clear. I do not want this position and will reject it. Robert said it must be a unanimous vote, and I will always vote no on my own name. With that said, if all agree I would chair this meeting until our recommendation is handed to Robert. One last thing is that Robert is not going to let this thing go, so we need a decision".

The other five men were asked to verbally provide a biography. This took almost two hours and was just wrapping up when there was a knock on the door. Sofia entered followed by a cart and two of Robert's wives. Sofia said they would return in forty-five minutes and remove the dishes. Maddy said facilities were through that door as the three of them left. There was some discussions around the table as they ate their lunch, however an outside observer could see a strong thread forming.

Sofia returned alone and found the cart reloaded with the dirty dishes, and she said as she left she did not want to have to bring them dinner, but she would if necessary.

Tom passed out some four by eight inch cards asking each one to write a name on it and be prepared to defend their selection, and they would present them in ten minutes. When the allotted time had expired, Tom said he would be the last to present. He gave the floor to Brad. Brad showed his card and it had the name Roger Callahan. Brad said that since they were all here as guests of Robert, that a blood relative should be the SiC. The next was Roger and he had written Brad O'Connor on his card. He stated that Brad was the one that was closest to Robert in both attitude and thinking. Clem Addison was next and also wrote Brad O'Connor because of his ability to be calm under the greatest pressures. Roberto Agostino showed his card with Brad O'Connor, saying that Brad had the ability to keep things on track and in an organized order. Brad laughed, asking them if they had seen him with his kids. Roberto came back with kids are always unorganizable. Finally Tom Fitzgerald showed his card with Brad O'Connor name. He said he choose Brad because of his love for Robert, never had he seen two men show so much love and respect for each other, one would have thought they were blood brothers.

After listening to the other five men Brad knew they were correct. "You men have made a very compelling argument and I am honored to have your confidence, however I do not have the knowledge of your areas of expertise. Therefore if I am to accept the position and responsibility, you must also commit your support. One last thing, after the recommendation is presented, please ask Robert to show the paper in the envelope Brad commented.

Robert was sent for, and he and Sarah arrived soon after. Tom Fitzgerald said he had chaired the group after removing himself from availability. The name they were recommending requested to see the name or names in the envelope. Smiling, Robert agreed. Tom then said that only two names were ever considered, and the first vote was five to one. A second vote was never taken as the lone vote said he understood and would support the others in their decision. The committee recommendation is that Brad O'Connor be the SiC.

Robert stood, walking around the table to Brad pulling him into a mighty hug. "Gentlemen," Robert began "I personally would have been equally happy with any one in this room. To see six alpha men come together and arrive at a unanimous decision in less than a week is the reason I chose the six of you. What you have done is to prove that men can make decisions in a rational and peaceful manner and still remain close friends. Also, you have now been appointed as the advisors to me for life. Sarah, please open the envelope and read the contents".

Opening the envelope Sarah took out a single sheet of paper. As she looked at the sheet she was n0t surprised to see a blank sheet on both sides. Robert said "See gentlemen, I had all the confidence in the world in you that a quick decision would be made."


Vicky was given the task of finding a secluded location with a blank check. She found the perfect place on the North Barrier Reef. It was a private island and was called Great Barrier Reef Luxury I, just off the coast, and had a huge house that could easily accommodate twenty to thirty people. Security was exceptional. They could fly into Cairns, Australia, and take a seaplane to the island. When she presented the location to Benson he said he would investigate. A few hours later Benson saw Vicky and said it was perfect. Next was logistics, because the time was short she had two options and one she did not like. The first was to use an Embraer, taking about fifteen hours of flight time and two fuel stops. The second was to use the two G650's with a fuel stop in Hawaii.

Vicky went to see Sheila Cummings Fitzgerald, and asked if there was another G650 like the new one they had for lease. She called her friend at Gulfstream and talked to him for a while. Finally she hung up, telling Vicky that the President had canceled the orders for the last two for the military, and Gulfstream was desperate to sell them. While she was telling her this she had been typing and pulled a purchase order from the printer, handing it to Vicky telling her to get Robert to sign it and they could have the two of them for cost plus ten percent if they would take both. Vicky took off to find Robert. She found him with Sarah and Carolyn in his office. Explaining her problem with the Embraer and the long flying time, she brought a solution. Vicky then showed the PO to Robert and explained that Gulfstream could make their standard profit from the government cancellation fee. Both Sara and Carolyn both said do it. Robert signed it, telling Sheila to try for cost plus four percent.

When Sheila saw the note she laughed and said she would see what she could do. Sheila called her successor at GD as they had been good friends for years. She explained the current situation as she saw it and all the details. He agreed that she was dead on, and was she there to rub it in or to bring him a solution. Laughing, she asked him if she had ever brought a problem without a solution. She said that she would issue a PO for both G650's payable within twenty-four hours of delivery to Initium Novum at cost plus 2.5 percent. She knew he had the CFO with him when he asked her to hold a minute. Less than five minutes later he said they could have a deal at cost plus three percent, and the planes would be in the air by 8:00 AM tomorrow. Sheila said deal, and the PO should be printing on his fax now. Sheila took the signed PO to Tom explaining the deal, showing him Robert's signature and note and the final agreed on price. Laughing and shaking his head, he said he now knew why they were getting the prices they were on goods.

About three that afternoon security received a request for landing instructions from two G650's just as Sheila walked into the security center. She told the duty flight controller to clear them for landing. When the G650's were parked at the hangar the four pilots were deplaning, asking for Sheila Cummings. Sheila recognized two of the pilots but they were not sure about her. The chief mechanic walked up and asked if he should check the bracket in the left wheel well. Sheila told him no, to check them in both wheel wells and to let her know. Sheila then took the four pilots to the main house and showed them their rooms for the night. She then showed them the pool and the exercise room, telling them someone would come get them for dinner about six thirty.

As pilots normally seem to do, they all stretched out for a short nap and the nightmares started. By five o'clock all four were at the pool exercising their tired muscles. As the four relaxed, the senior pilot asked if any had been bothered by a really horrible dream. The other three said they had, and if he heard of that coming his way he would shoot his family and himself to avoid the pain and suffering. They discussed it until they went to get ready for dinner, and were surprised that their dinner clothes had been laid out. Promptly at six thirty there was a knock on the four doors. The four men came into the hall to be greeted by a seven or eight year girl who introduced herself as Ann Cartridge Callahan, and she was to escort them to dinner by the short route as mother said. With that, she turned and started off thinking the long route would be more fun but she would then have to face Malissa.

The five entered the dining room to find about twenty people there, such as Admiral Fitzgerald and Captains Cummings and Carter. Brad and Amy were there along with Roger and Sara. They were offered drinks which were prepared and distributed. They had just been talking with Tom Fitzgerald when a very tired man, six foot three, or so walked in. Robert walked directly to the pilots and introduced himself, asking them to join him for dinner. He had the pilots on his right, with Sarah, Injerd and Elisa on his left. Ann and Jan were with Tom and Roger, the two best granddads in the whole world.

The last two to sit were, as normal, Benson and Sofia, and the passing of the serving bowls began. As dinner progressed the topic of job security came up. Thomas Schneider, the chief pilot, said that the rumor around the shop was that the pilot staff was to be reduced by two thirds, and those that remained would have to pick up all the slack. The only safe positions were the two test pilots, as they were the only ones with enough knowledge to pre-flight and test a new unit off the line. Injerd asked them if they had ever had a lady for a manager. All four laughed, and Thomas said their last CAG aboard the JFK had been a female and stricter than any male CAG they ever had, and made them much better pilots.

Sarah asked how many were married and had kids, with three of the four raising their hands. When Sarah looked at the fourth he said he was in a polyamory relationship with two women, and they had four kids. Smiling, Sarah said Robert had seven wives and nine kids. She went on to explain their purpose on this island, and that the dreams they had earlier were the future in about two years. They had a shortage of pilots and needed more urgently. None of the current pilots objected to the long hauls, but preferred day trips and short flights. The main purpose was to keep humanity alive and repopulate the world. She said they all realized it would take thousands of years, and the gene pool would have to be managed. There would be people that would survive on the South Pole, and in the north where the biological germ could not survive. If they were interested they would be paid four hundred fifty thousand a year for five years, and after that everything was up for grabs.

The one pilot asked if his marital situation would be a problem. He was told no, and they even had a minister that could perform legal multi-person marriages. He said after he explained this to Marge and Marylinda he was sure they would be joining them. Brad asked if either of his wives were professionals, and was told Marge was a micro-neurologist surgeon and Marylinda was a GP. Brad had a smile that could not be wiped off his face when he said they would be on the medical staff as soon as they arrived.

It was decided that Tom Schneider and Ronald Barton would fly the second G650 to Australia and their wives would be invited. They could either stay on the island with them, or stay in Cairns in a resort Vicky would pay for.

Robert's wives were concerned about his health and the stress he had put himself under. As the day for their departure approached, Robert was considering canceling the vacation when his eight wives walked into his office. Sarah said, as they were comfortable with white wine, that Robert had better not even think about canceling his vacation. Robert said there was too much to be done to leave right now. Malissa asked Robert how much of it he would actually do himself. Vicky asked him when he last sat down at his computer and designed a program or wrote code. Carolyn asked when he pulled his last security watch or patrolled the island. Sarah asked what Robert had been doing over the last week that physically added to the 'close the door' days.

Robert thought, and could bring nothing to mind that could answer any of the questions they had asked him. Sarah then said that he was the inspiration for everyone on this island. When the world came to a standstill everyone on this island knew that he was the one who organized the salvation of humanity. He was the one that was going to bring those men and women from the space station back to Earth and their families. "Robert, you were the one who people came to when there were seemly insurmountable problems. Besides, you look like shit" she told him. "Everyone on this island is worried about you. Your eyes are red, you have large bags under your eyes, and you are short with everyone. Robert, tomorrow is departure day and you will go. Brad has effectively picked the job up, and all of your advisors consider you already gone."

Robert slumped into his chair as his eyes moistened, realizing just how tired he was. Injerd saw Robert was asleep and said that they could be ready to leave in a couple of hours. "We have backup pilots on board in Sarah and Carolyn, as long as either Elisa or I are in the right seat. The other G650 left this morning with Benson, Sofia, Marion, Marrika, Marjatta and lots of supplies.

The wives called Brad telling him Robert was near a break down and they should leave as soon as they could be ready. All the clothes were packed and the babies would be asleep fifteen minutes into the air. They could make up beds for two pilots and one for Robert. Brad thought this was an excellent idea, and called Roger and Roberto to help move luggage. Sara sat with Robert to keep him asleep. She held him as when he was a little boy, stroking his hair. With the luggage all stowed, the fuel topped off and the preflight completed, Injerd and Elisa flipped for the first leg. It would be Sarah and Elise first, Carolyn and Injerd second, then Sarah and Elisa on into Cairns, Australia. Now all they needed was Robert and it was time to hit the air.

The leg to Hawaii was fast and uneventful, but Customs and Immigration was going to give them a hard time until Sarah showed them her Diplomatic Passport. The Immigration Agent asked if he could run it through the scanner and Sarah said sure. When he returned he handed her the passport and apologized for any delay they may have caused.

Sarah then called the Australian Foreign Minister, hoping that she had the time for Canberra correct. After greetings, she stated her business and that the Monarch of Initium Novum required a rest and was requesting to visit a private island north of Cairns which they had contracted for thirty days. The Request for Visas had been submitted, but they had not received them. The Minister asked her when they would arrive in Cairns, to which Sarah replied in approximately six hours. The Minister said he just received the file and all visas were approved and would be waiting at Cairns Airport when they arrived, and to have a safe flight. Sarah then invited the Minister and his family for their third weekend stay on the island, if he was available. The Minister said he would like that, and would speak with his wife and let her know. With that they concluded the call.

As they approached Cairns Airport the sights were beautiful and the water so clear and the colors of the reef brilliant. Elise had handled the radio for Sarah who had the left seat and wanted another landing. Sarah decided that Initium Novum needed a seal that could be painted on the side of the airplanes, and a crest for this unit that indicated that the monarch was aboard.

As they touched down, Robert woke up snuggled up to Vicky with Maureen at his back. Robert knew he was in the G650 but he did not know where they were. Maddy said they needed to get up as they were in Cairns and before long Customs and Immigration would be aboard, besides she needed help with the babies. Injerd and Carolyn were up in seconds, followed by Vicky and Malissa. Robert was handed some shorts and a golf shirt with runners.

Arriving at the private terminal they shut down and saw Tom Schneider and David Jones bring chocks. Benson and the rest of the crew were standing beside the terminal as a uniformed man approached the plane. Sarah quickly went to the door, opening it and lowering the stairs. The uniformed man came up the stairs and stated his name as Captain Smith of Australian Customs and Immigration. Sarah said she was Sarah Callahan, Minister of State of Initium Novum. She handed him all the passports, even for the babies. He took a look at each passport and was making notes all the while. Finally he turned to Sarah handing her the passports, showing her the area where their Visas were, reminding her they needed to notify them before departure. He stated that a pilot or crew member could bring them to his office, or give him a call and he would come stamp the exit. He welcomed them to Australia and wished them a good holiday. The minister said he would join them in three weeks on Saturday for a couple of days.

Benson and Tom were offloading the luggage into a van for transport to the boat. Tom asked if it would be alright if the flight crew and families could stay on the island, as when they saw the resorts they were not comfortable. Sarah said no problem, but to tell Vicky about it later. Robert did not feel comfortable in shorts so he asked Maddy for a pair of jeans or slacks. Dressed, he deplaned and was met by Benson, who filled him in on the day's schedule. They had about an hour's drive to the port and then another hour to the island. If he wanted to go ahead he could arrange for a seaplane, and they could be at the island in fifteen minutes. Robert said he would stay with the group as this was supposed to be a relaxing holiday. Ann and Jan attacked him, asking when the next meal would be as they were hungry. Benson said they could have a late lunch, as it was several hours to dinner. Robert said that was good, as he was starved as he had missed dinner and breakfast as his chef was flying around the world. Sofia walked up smacking him, saying she would fatten him up soon enough.

A luxury bus pulled up asking for Vicky Callahan. Vicky stepped forward and was handed a schedule that showed the boat to the island would leave in one hour. Vicky said that was too soon, as they all required lunch before boarding any boat. The bus driver said lunch had been prepared aboard the boat, and with their permission they would take the motorway and be there in twenty minutes. The bus driver was a great driver, and seemed to always know what those around him were doing. For a big bus the ride was very smooth and not a lot of jerking and swaying. In about twenty minutes they arrived at the marina and were met by the owner of the island who warmly welcomed them. He took everyone to a large motor launch that was at least one hundred twenty feet long and looked very luxurious. As they boarded the main deck, the smell of the food was like food for a starving man.

The owner said that the buffet was ready and they could eat at their leisure. Robert took Ann and Jan to fill their plates, of course he had to fill his at the same time. The two girls were not sure what kind of pies they were, but thought them either apple or cherry. Robert was about to tell them when Malissa shook her head no. The girls took a small bit of many things because they did not look like what they had at home. As everyone waited until all were seated, the girls just wanted to eat. Finally Robert picked up his fork and sampled the potatoes while the girls dug into the pies. Ann said this is meat, then continued chewing. Jan did not say anything, just kept eating until her plate was clean, looking at Malissa asking if she could have more pie, then she asked Sofia if she could make pies like that. Sofia assured her that she could.

Arriving at the pier on the island, a group of men seemed to appear from nowhere and start to sort luggage. Vicky and June Schneider began to direct the luggage to the proper suites. June was surprised to find the pilots had ocean view suites and very large ones. Most of the luggage went to the master suite and a few suites close by. Benson and Sofia had an area to themselves. There were a number of golf carts that departed for the house, and it seemed that a cart went to an entrance close to the suites receiving the luggage. Sarah told every one to meet on the covered patio for drinks in an hour.

As people begin to assemble, Robert was behind the bar providing everyone their drink of choice. When Benson appeared he started to move behind the bar when Robert looked at him and smiled. Benson understood and asked for scotch neat, Sofia asked for scotch on the rocks. When everyone was settled with drinks and the older kids off exploring the house, Robert brought his drink to the chair between Sarah and Benson. Robert told them to look at the people around them and know each one of them were their brothers and sisters. Looking directly at the Schneider and Barton families, he cleared any misconception that that included them also. Everyone there may eat as a family, and he would be proud to become brothers with both pilots. Injerd and Elisa were going to become the administrative head of the aviation department. The three of them had talked about this, and by the time they returned there would be special software for their laptops that will let them know where every unit is at that moment in real time. They would be securing a small airfield to store the excess aircraft in when they have to shut down. Tom, you and Ronald are now officially the pilots of the Monarch and his family.

The only ones surprised with that announcement were the Schneider's and the Barton's. The four adults looked at each other and wondered if they would ever see their husbands until close down. Robert caught this, and said that no member of his family would travel from Friday through Sunday, and he would prefer Monday be a no travel day also. Robert said that on the last two days they were on the island, a few more people would be joining them. He handed Vicky a list and told her to insure they had the proper Visas before they left Initium Novum. With that Robert turned the floor over to Benson, who outlined the security system. After ten PM all areas greater than 30 meters, or about one hundred feet, from the house would be alarmed. This would be in effect from ten PM to seven AM, and a platoon of Australian elite forces would be no more than three hundred meters from the house. Benson said he had served with their commanding officer, and promised them he takes no guff and few prisoners. They would be safe.

Sarah stood and said that Robert needs the down time, so let's all have fun and the last one in the pool has cleanup tonight. With that everyone was heading for the pool with Sarah in the lead. The splash was huge, with Malissa and Vicky being the last ones in the pool. June swam over to Vicky asking her if she was dogging it. With a smile Vicky asked if she thought she would do a thing like that. Then June asked about cleanup. Vicky explained that Sofia did all the meal preparation, and since Robert did not want domestics around, the women that lived in the main house took turns cleaning up so Sofia did not spend her entire day in the kitchen. The reason Malissa and she were last since was there was only one more meal that day, and the dirty dishes remaining before bedtime then three different women take over in the mornings. Turning, Vicky shouted to Malissa that their third just bit the bait and their threesome was set. All the ladies except Ann Barton laughed, and Ann was about to asked what was going on when June told her not to ask. Sarah said too late, as Ann was with her crew two days from now.

Sarah and Carolyn joined Ann and explained the cleanup and the reason for it. Ann just laughed and told them she came from a big family in Alabama, and that as the family grew each one was assigned a cleanup crew. She said she was second oldest and the crew she had was a brother a few years younger and a sister a few years younger than her brother. The idea was that when you went off to university the next oldest in your crew took over. It was a great system. Then she suddenly looked sad, saying she would be the only one of her family to survive when this was done. Sarah said to get her a list with the names and addresses of her family, including spouses and kids, and she would see what she could do.

Sofia was talking to Robert and then left the pool area. Those in the pool just played around while some had a few drinks when Robert left. Shortly Vicky, Malissa and June left. Tom and Ron saw this and wondered what was going on. It was approaching six thirty when Vicky came and told them it was time to clean up for supper. As everyone gathered in the dining room bowls of salad and baked potatoes started to appear along with corn on the cob and green beans. Finally plates with slices of prime rib steaks begin to appear, some very thick and some not. A very small piece was sat at Sarah Ann Schneider's place. At the age of eight she had declared herself a vegetarian, but she knew if her mother set something in front of her she had better try it. After taking a small bite she tried another, and then her potato, corn, green beans. Looking at her mom she asked if there was more of the steak as it was very good. June went to the kitchen and brought out a piece a little larger than the first one, telling her that she should work up to a full meat diet.

The next three weeks were great and everyone could see Robert relax and the grouch disappear. As the fourth week began, Robert started to spend individual time with his wives and more time with Marrika, Marjatta and Marion. No one knew it, but all eight of Robert's wives were pregnant and the three new ladies wanted to be pregnant before they left this island. Without their knowledge, Nancy ensured they would be pregnant. Robert was meeting with Sarah and Carolyn when Robert brought up the gene pool. Sarah said that was a discussion best left until all medical personnel were available.

As Robert was looking over Ann Barton's list of family, there were fourteen brothers and one sister. Robert's satellite phone rang, and when he saw it was Brad he knew that it must be important. After the opening words Brad asked if Ann Barton was with him. When he acknowledged she was, he said that she needed to be prepared to give her bad news. Her parents had just dropped the school age kids at school and were on the way to the grocery store when the couple was shot to death. The twins in the back seat were not hurt and the local and state police already had the gunmen in custody. Ann's older brother said they needed her at home as she was executer of their parent's estate and the information needed for burial was held by Ann. Robert told Brad to get two of the fighters on the way to Cairns to pick up Ann and bring her to Initium Novum. Elisa would have Sarah arrange for a refueling at Hickam Air Force Base and to have their tanker meet them for the return trip. Have one of the new G650's ready to take her and Ronald to Alabama. He called Sarah and gave her the information, and then called Maddy, Marion, Tom and June Schneider. When they were seated he gave them the news about Ann's parents. June said that Ann was close to her mother, and even though her father was a farmer he was also a moonshiner. June said they needed to get Ronald in here, as he was from that part of Alabama also, and would know how to break this to Ann.

When Ronald finally arrived they told him what had happened and he just shook his head. He said that his and Ann's dad had been partners in the moonshine business for years, and were planning to shut down at the end of the year. They had heard there was going to be a war with the moonshiners in Tennessee, and that was the reason they were going to shut down. They had let everyone know that needed to know they were going to shut down to avoid being drawn into this war.

Robert said there were two fighters on the way to Cairns airport to pick him and Ann up and get them to Alabama ASAP. He had instructed the fighters to come at top speed and return the same way. Sarah said that the US Air Force had agreed to refuel the fighters in the air as often as possible, as the Finnish Air Force used the same airborne refueling system. Robert transferred an advanced payment as directed, so they had six refueling, and they would travel at Mach 1.6, or 1218 miles per hour. Sarah's telephone rang and the Foreign Minister was on the line asking why she had a request for two fighters to land in Cairns. Sarah explained the situation and the Minister asked her to hold a few minutes. When he came back on line he said if she would pay the fuel and USAF cost, he had two F 18's that needed to be returned to the manufacturer in Washington for some upgrades. Sarah said done, where did the people need to be and when. He said one hour in Cairns. Sara said her people would be there as soon as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.