Initium Novum
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Guillermo42

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robert Callahan lost his parents, and now is 28 yo. Aliens want to experiment and offer Robert the ability to time travel, and have some mind control influence. However, he can not travel more than five years into the future, but he can travel as far back into the past as he wants, yet can not make history altering changes. The aliens look ten years into the future and see humans are extinct. The alien decide Robert will lead family and friends to rebuild humanity.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Clem and Alice were at Robert's condo for breakfast and a detailed discussion about Robert's family. Robert asked all of his wives to remain for this discussion. As everyone cleared their schedules Maddy came back, and said she could only clear her schedule until 5:00 PM, as she had a surgery scheduled on a five year old to correct a clubfoot. Also they should consider this child's family for citizenship on the island, as the father was a master carpenter and construction manager. Robert said they would discuss this later, and they would ensure that Maddy was in surgery on time.

The discussion started with Alice's concerns about suddenly dropping Robert's family into a world that they had no knowledge of for the past twenty-five years. The shock alone would be very traumatic, and she felt that both Sara and Susan could suffer withdrawal and depression. Maddy said there was about a 75% chance that all three of them would suffer those effects, and there was no way of telling how bad it would be before they were returned. Maddy said they may not even survive the ordeal if things were not handled correctly.

Robert called Nancy to join them, and bring one of their doctors who had experience in transporting humans though time. Shortly Nancy and a woman appeared, taking a seat. Robert posed the question of how they mentally prepared humans for time travel in a case such as his family. The woman sitting next to Nancy said that they had never had a situation quite like the one they were in now. The team in charge of this project had decided to age them as if they had lived each year. Nancy said that Roger and Sara would be the same age as Clem and Alice. Susan would be four years older than Robert, and all of them would have memories of Robert growing up. They would not have memories of their lives, as they had not lived for those years.

Turning to Alice she asked her if Susan, even at that young age, ever expressed a career desire. Alice laughed, telling them that Susan always said she was going to be a doctor for animals. Nancy said that Susan would be a fully trained and qualified veterinarian, with more knowledge than all veterinarians on earth today. She could not interact with the veterinary community, as all records of her showed that she had died years ago.

Clem and Alice suggested that Roger and Sara be returned first, and see how they reacted to the world after a twenty-five year absence. Then when Susan was returned, her parents would be there to help her through the transition. Robert said that since the sale of the company had been completed, Alice and Clem could go to the island at any time. Nancy said that Roger and Sara could be ready for transport in two days. Alice said the she and Clem would be on the island as soon as Injerd and Elisa could fly them there.

It was suggested that they needed a day or two to let people know they were going on an extended vacation, deciding each day what they wanted to do and where they wanted to go, so there would no itinerary. The best way to contact them would be through email, and not to expect an instant answer. Clem said he would write a letter to be emailed to all of their friends to be sent today. There would be a lot of detail, and little substance. Laughing, everyone said the old smoke and mirrors game was still alive and well.

The Doctor with Nancy suggested that for a while, Clem and Alice would be the only contact with Roger and Sara until they adjusted to their new environment. Maddy thought that was a good idea, and the first new person they would meet should be Robert. Once they knew and trusted them, then the rest of the new changes would be a breeze. Sara would also be the one to help Susan with the changes. Robert said that they had a plan, and that it would be put into action as soon as feasible. Injerd and Elisa would take Clem and Alice to the island and then return. He would talk with Benson and Rodney to insure that meals and other activities were scheduled so as not to interfere with Roger and Sara. Injerd suggested that all the pilots and other non essential personnel vacation in Las Vegas. Injerd suggested that Robert call Admiral Fitzgerald and see if he could schedule some maneuvers for the area around the island, to ward off any unwanted guest. Malissa said her dad was not the one to approach, but Captain Carter would be a better choice.

Nancy suggested when the movement of the USS Mississippi was scheduled, the island would have nothing but sunshine and warm weather, even though the satellites and radar would show the terrible storm. That would provide four days that no one would attempt to go to the island.

That evening when Maddy returned from the hospital, she had a brief which she handed to Malissa telling her she should evaluate not only the man but his wife also. Maddy cornered Robert, asking him if supplies for the pier could be taken in by sea without disturbing the other project. Robert said he did not see a problem. Malissa said that she was going to have temporary housing set up for the construction crew. The crew would be told if they left the harbor area there was a good chance they would be shot with no questions asked.

Robert asked when she thought she would be ready to ship the materials. Malissa said the entire shipment would be loaded in Vancouver, Canada, in the next few days, and should be on the island by the following week. She wanted the pier completed in one month, and had spent a few dollars for a crane and pile drivers so the pilings could be driven quickly. Nancy appeared, asking Malissa if she had the placement of the pilings. Malissa said yes and could give her one of the drawings. Nancy said that a few feet below the dirt surface was solid granite rock, and pilings could never be driven. Nancy's team would provide the holes, and a material that looked like cement there to stabilize the pilings. Malissa said that would save weeks of work, and the men would be very happy that they did not have to listen to pounding twenty-four hours a day. Robert looked at her and said make it happen.

Malissa and Maddy called the council together for the evaluation of a construction manager and project manager. When the two peoples' education and experience were presented everyone was impressed. Carolyn said that there was some baggage in the background of the man. As a young man he had a drug problem and landed in juvenile detention. He had a mentor while incarcerated that saw the potential in him for carpentry and a natural leader. For the past fifteen years he has had a clean record, and advanced in the company and now was the senior construction manager and quality control inspector. Maddy said that he and his wife had one girl that she had operated on today, and they were going to sell their home to pay for the medical expenses.

As the council considered the family, Robert slipped Sarah a note telling her to pay all the medical bills anonymously. Sarah looked at him and nodded. The council finished discussing the couple and voted to have Malissa approach the man to manage the construction of the pier.

Malissa met with Malcolm Roderick, as she had a requirement for a construction superintendent and overall manager. The site was offshore and in a remote location. All transportation, housing and meals would be supplied, and if they agreed it would lead to a permanent position. As the site was in a remote location, there were restrictions as to the crew's movement on the island. Malcolm asked her to call him Mac, as he did not like the name Malcolm. He was interested, but he had no university degree, and there were things in his background that might cause her to reconsider. Malissa asked if there was more that the drug incident and his stay in juvenile detention, she wanted to know it now. Mac was surprised, because he thought no one would be able to dig that up because it was supposed to have been sealed. He told her no, that was all the illegal things he had ever done, but the hospital where his daughter had reconstruction surgery on her club foot had filed a law suit seeking to garnishee all of his and his wife's salaries. Smiling, Malissa said that would be hard, as he would be paid outside of the USA, and there would be no record of income. Mac asked when he could start. Malissa told him to be in Port Angles, Washington, with his work clothes, and tools would be supplied. She then handed him a ticket and $1,000.00 cash. She told him that was travel money, and did not have to be accounted for.

When Mac returned to the hospital he saw his wife was very upset as he walked into the room. There were tear streaks, her hair was a mess as she was babbling and not making any sense. Finally he got her settled down enough, then she handed him the hospital statements, and kept pointing to the bottom of the page. Mac finally sat her down taking the statements with the front page being a summary of charges. The total charges were 125 thousand dollars, which took Mac's breath away. Then he noticed that a payment had been made of 175 thousand dollars, and they had a credit of 50 thousand dollars.

Mac ran out of the room to the administration office, asking for the credit manager that had threatened him with the law suit. Mac was told that the woman was no longer employed at the hospital, however the new manager would see him. When Mac showed the manager the statement asking what kind of mistake had been made, or was it a sick joke. The manager said that yesterday a lawyer had walked into the office and handed him a check for the amount shown, saying it was to be credited to his daughter's account against medical bills and physical therapy. Mac asked who the lawyer was and who authorized the check. The administrator showed Mac the file and all names that would indicate who the benefactor was had 'anonymous' inserted.

In the back of his mind he thought that the benefactor was his old employer, Doctor Rogers, or the lady that had interviewed him for the new job. Whatever, he was going to complete the construction of the pier in record time, and insure that it was the best quality. Back in his daughter's room he told his wife he had been offered a job, but would be gone for a month at the construction site if he accepted the job. She told him to accept the job as she could not work until the physical therapy was completed for their daughter.

Authors note: there is an organization 'The Timber Framers Guild' which use framing methods of the 1800's using no metal nails or bolts etc. In its place I have used the Timber Workers Society.

On Wednesday, Malissa had contacted a timber workers society to find fifteen men to work on an offshore project that would take four to six weeks. They would be paid $500 per day, and all meals and accommodations would be supplied. The project was to build a pier on a remote island, and all the supplies were specified as if it were a bridge to carry two hundred tons. The man she talked to said that he would have a hard time selecting just fifteen men. He asked if she could send him a blueprint and let him make some suggestions. Malissa said he would have the plans today at the airport at six this evening, and he could pick them up then. Malissa then suggested that if his society was interested in the job to contact her for a face to face meeting.

Early Friday morning Malissa's cell phone rang, with a number she did not recognize as she answered. The man introduced himself as Daniel Babbitt, the president of the timber workers society, and he would like to meet her. Malissa said if she could get her construction manager, they could be at the airport. Daniel gave her the name of a private airport, asking her to meet there. Nancy whispered in her head no, the original airport, and Malissa said the airport runway he suggested was too short. They were to meet at the original airport, or she would complete the deal with the society in North Carolina. He agreed to the airport and time.

Malissa called Mac, asking him if he could join her in interviewing a group of timber workers to build the pier, and could he be ready to leave in an hour. Mac said yes to both, and where did she want him to meet her. He was told to be at the Palo Alto airport in thirty minutes. Malissa then went looking for Robert. Finding him with Carolyn, she asked if he could spare a few hours as she wanted him to interview a timber workers group to build the pier on the island. Carolyn said Sarah needed to go for the contracts, and she needed to go to insure everyone understood the restrictions about roaming the island. Injerd and Elisa would be armed, as security for the group. Malissa said they needed to be wheels up in twenty minutes. Robert laughed, telling Malissa she did not let any grass grow under her feet, as he stood, going to Sarah's office telling her to bring construction contract forms and come with him. At the airport they were introduced to Malcolm Roderick, who asks them to call him Mac.

The G650 landed in Redwood, California, a little early which gave Malissa time to have sandwiches, beverages, and lots of coffee brought in. When Daniel arrived on time he was surprised to see so many people with Malissa. She explained that Sarah was the corporate lawyer, Carolyn was head of security, and Robert was the Senior Executive responsible for the project. She then introduced Mac as the construction manager with responsibility for quality. The single deal breaker was if they could not get along with Mac, then they should leave now and not waste each other's time. Daniel looked so relieved that all could see it. Daniel said that he was afraid that Malissa wanted them to be construction managers, and the society did not have any members to fill that position.

Malissa, Mac and Daniel opened the plans and discussed the project. One of Daniel's concerns was the pylons that seemed to be over four hundred feet long. Malissa confirmed that the pylons were five hundred ten feet long. They were constructed in British Columbia, and were specially treated to survive in salt water for many years. They were thirty inches across at the top and forty-eight inches across at the base. Daniel was concerned about setting the pylons in four hundred feet of water, as none of his team were experienced divers. Malissa said that she had hired a special diving bell to set the pylons. The remainder of the project was easy, every asset was reviewed.

Sarah said that before contract talks, Daniel needed to understand some security issues. Carolyn showed a map of the harbor and the high cliffs. She explained that the construction crew would be restricted to the harbor area, and if they were found outside of the area they could possibility be shot on sight, no questions asked. Daniel was a little startled at that statement, asking why all the security with such dire results. Carolyn said that was not of their concern at this time, however, if they were selected for the remainder of the project all would be explained. Daniel said he could accept that, but it would cause him to change a couple of guys he had originally planned to bring on this project. Daniel asked how big the other projects were that they were being considered for. Malissa said that it entailed about 4.5 million square feet, and if they were to be accepted for the other project, they would be set for life.

Sarah went over the contracts, and blew Daniel's mind when she said that three weeks of salary would be paid up front so their families would be taken care of while they were gone. There was a bonus of three thousand dollars per man if the pier could be completed in four weeks. Daniel asked how soon they had to be ready to leave. Malissa said that they would need to be in Port Angles, Washington, on Monday, with all their clothes, the tools would be provided. Daniel signed the contract, saying that he wished he could add five men to the crew. Malissa said that she did not feel that five additional men would add that much to the project. Every one shook hands and departed.

As the G650 left the Redwood Airport, Robert said that Daniel was concerned about a few of the men he had penciled in for the project. They were shit disturbers and did not take to authority well, and would push the envelope as far as possible. The three of them always ran together, and the leader was one of the best timber workers in North America. Carolyn said that they could not have people on the island that would cause trouble. Nancy joined them, listening to the conversation before she made herself known. She said that that the three were not honest, and would take a hostage to hold for ransom as money was the most important thing to them, especially the leader. She would insure that the three of them would turn down the job if offered.

Daniel made fourteen calls that night, asking them to meet at his home on Saturday, all accepted. As the group sat around the tables on Saturday, Daniel explained two things in great detail. First were the security issue and the results if they were to leave their assigned area. If caught they would be seen before they saw anyone, and more than likely be shot, and then asked questions later if they were still alive. If they could not live with this they should leave now, he would give them a few minutes to decide and talk with their wives. When Daniel returned, all fourteen men were still there ready to listen to the rest of the story. Daniel said that none of them had the experience to manage a project of this magnitude. He had met the man, who was to be the construction manager, and he liked him and all of them will like him too. He insisted on safety first and quality second, but he said you could not really tell them apart. He told them the project was four to eight weeks long, and they would be paid $500 per day for a six day work week, with food and accommodations supplied by the corporation. The job was not in North America but passports were not required. They would leave from Port Angles, Washington, and return to Port Angles, Washington. If the project was completed in four weeks or less, there would a three thousand dollar bonus, and they would still be paid for the full eight weeks contracted time. Finally, they would be evaluated for the main project which would consist of a build out of 4.5 million square feet of space.

The silence was deafening as each person absorbed the information, finally one of the wives asked if the salaries for the second build out would pay the same. Daniel told them that all that was said was they would set for life. Daniel said if they accepted the job they needed to sign the contract and to be aware a background check would be completed. Every man signed the contract, and was told to be ready to leave Sunday with work clothes, as all tools would be provided.

Admiral Fitzgerald called Robert, telling him that the Mississippi contract had been signed, and the sale to Mr. Heller completed. The ship would be delivered in six weeks to his Los Angeles shipyard for scrapping. Tom said that he was asked by the President to give him his decision about being the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Robert asked him if he were considering taking the position. Tom said he wanted to retire as soon as possible and start a new life. Robert told Tom to string the President along for as long as possible, but not to alienate him. Tom asked if he and the Captain could visit this weekend. Robert said they would have to come to Palo Alto, as some things were happening on the island and only necessary personnel would be there. Tom said that would be fine, because he wanted Robert to meet his future wife, and he wanted to see his granddaughters.

Sarah told Robert that he would have to attend a UN Security Council Meeting for the recommendation for the name change to be forwarded to the full assembly. Robert asked if it were possible to have that meeting as a closed door meeting, as he did not want to be identified as the Monarch of the island. Sarah dialed a number then spoke to the Sergeant-At-Arms. Sarah made her request, and was assured that that was possible, but he would have to poll the permanent members to secure the request. With that the connection was broken.

Robert asked if there were some temporary, quick, and quiet way to change his appearance so he would be recognized as the Monarch of Initium Novum not Robert Callahan. Sarah called Carolyn asking the same question, and to insure it did not look fake. Carolyn said she had just the person to make that happen. She said that they could put fifteen years on Robert, with some other adjustments no one could put the two together as the same person.

A week later Robert was driven to the UN building to the head of state entrance. There were no photographers and no TV cameras. As Robert entered the Security Council Chambers, only the members were present. He was introduced as Roger, the Head of the Government of the Nation 1537597, petitioning the UN to allow the Nation to alter the name and registration to the Sovereign State of Initium Novum. He was asked why he waited so long to request the island's registration from a number to a name. Roger said he was recently appointed the head of state, and did not like to refer to anything as beautiful as a number. Besides the appointment as the head of state was a new beginning for him and the island. The recent earthquake had increased the size of the island, and it was not going to become a playground for a rich playboy.

After a long discussion a vote was taken and the request was forwarded to the full assembly for approval. The UN Assembly was scheduled for the next week, and somehow the request appeared on the agenda. The request was introduced as many of the Ambassadors had a junior diplomat representing them. The Request was put forward and approved. Initium Novum was now a real nation to the world, even though it did not rate the front page of any newspaper. This pleased Robert greatly.

Nancy told Robert that Clem and Alice had been on the island visiting with his parents. The surprise was when they woke up in a different location than they went to sleep in. Robert called Benson to insure he had all the supplies for a couple of months, and was assured that was the situation.

Alice and Clem were having morning coffee waiting for Roger and Sara to wake up. They heard Roger telling Sara that he did not remember being in this house ever before as they came down the stairs. Sara said that she could get used to living here. As they came into the breakfast nook seeing Alice and Clem, Sara went to Alice, hugging her. As they ate breakfast, Roger commented that he seemed to be twenty years older than he did yesterday. Clem smiled, saying he would not believe how fast time flies. As the day wore on the two couples talked a lot about the days before they were suppose to have been shot. Clem asked Roger if he had been approached about selling the company to Douglass Industries. Thinking, Roger said there was a man that he had lunch with that had suggested they sell the company and become instant millionaires. When Roger laughed at him saying that he planned on becoming a multimillionaire, why should he sell out now. The man got very angry and left the lunch in a huff. As the days passed Roger and Sara wondered where their children were. Alice and Clem knew they would soon have to tell them what had happened.

A few weeks after their return, Roger insisted that they should return to work. The decision was then made to allow the newspaper that described their murders be found. Thankfully Roger found the paper and read the story. After reading the story several times, Roger hid the newspaper until he could talk to Clem. After lunch Roger and Clem went for a walk, and Roger asked direct questions that required honest answers. Roger asked what year it was, and Clem answered 2011. With that, Roger told Clem he had found the newspaper and did not understand how they were alive, and missed twenty-five years of their lives. Roger then said that the story only mentioned Sara, Susan and himself as dying, where was Robert? Clem said they should find a quiet place and have a long chat.

Clem started by telling Roger that after the shooting as requested he and Alice had raised Robert. The reason that Robert had not been mentioned in any news stories was that the police and FBI were concerned that the killers would return to kill Robert. Almost a year ago, Robert was involved in a car accident and nearly killed. A long time friend that Robert had attended school with from elementary through university had been the emergency room Doctor when Robert was brought in after the accident. Brad O'Connor had operated on Robert for over five hours and then an Orthopedic Doctor had completed the surgery by setting broken bones. Robert was in an induced coma for about ten days, but did not wake up when he was supposed to. A few days later Robert did wake up with no memory loss or brain damage. Today Robert was as healthy as could be, as if he had never had the accident.

Roger said that still did not explain how he and Sara were here and alive. Drawing a deep breath, Clem told Roger that the next part of the story would be hard to believe but to stick with him. He asked if Roger remembered how the two of them had discussions about life other than on earth. Roger nodded as he had enjoyed those discussions hoping that someday he and Clem would see those beings from other galaxies. Clem said that while Robert was in the coma, a being entered his mind telling him that he would be given the gift of time travel. The being would return after Robert returned home, and they could have a long talk about his gift.

Shortly after that talk, Robert and the being, now named Nancy, returned to the past, and Robert invested several thousands of dollars in companies Robert knew would do well. Because Robert knew when those companies would reach their peak, he would liquidate a few days before the stock would start to slide. Because of knowledge of the present time, Robert continued to buy and sell stock to accumulate a large fortune. Robert was now worth about 1.5 billion dollars. Robert returned to the day his parents were killed because those that had shot and killed them had never been brought to justice. What Robert did not know was Nancy stopped time for a number of hours, no one knows how long, or is not telling. Nancy had the three of them moved to suspended animation. When Robert was given his gift of time travel he could go back as far as he wanted to, but could only move five years into the future. The aliens were asked why they did not stop the killings, and he was told they were not allowed to because that would change the future. What Nancy did was remove the three of them from Earth for a long period of time which did not change the future. Since then the aliens discovered that a group of Muslims had started a jihad. In six years the terrorist will release a biological substance that will wipe out 98% of the population on earth. The aliens want the human race to continue, and had helped Robert to set up an island that will support five hundred adults plus children until it is safe to return to other places on earth.

Now, as for Susan, she would be joining them in a few days with a very high level of veterinary medical training. This was because Alice always remembered that Susan said she was going to be an animal doctor. She would have a degree as a DVM from a university, with records to back that up. Since Robert was never mentioned in any news stories, and a child with no name was one of the three killed, they felt that Susan could be as Robert was, and grow up with an education. Susan will have memories of high school, university, and veterinary school, but not understanding why she cannot remember friends she attended with. This is where Roger, Sara, Alice and Robert would have to help her.

Clem noticed it was getting late in the day, and they should return to the house as they had been talking for several hours.

After dinner, the four of them sat in the library and Roger showed Sara the newspaper. After she read the story she looked at Roger, telling him she knew something was wrong. Roger told her everything that Clem had told him today, and about Susan's return. Sara said that she wanted Susan returned very soon, to be sure she was OK. Clem said in two day's time Susan would join them, after she and Roger had a little time to assimilate everything they learned today. Sara was emphatic that she wanted Susan returned by the time she woke in the morning. Alice and Clem looked at each other and said they would do what they could, but could not promise, as the decision was not in their hands. Shortly everyone went to bed. As Alice and Clem entered their room, Nancy was there, and asked Alice if Sara was stable enough to take a couple of days before Susan was returned. Alice said many years ago she would have said yes, however with the panic she saw in Sara's eyes she did not think so now. Nancy said she would calm her for a good night's sleep, and Susan would be in a bedroom in the morning.

Roger, Sara, and Susan slept a little later due to Nancy's calming effects, but woke about the same time, Susan knocked on her parents' door to see if they were up yet, to find them ready for breakfast. Susan told them that Robert's home was really a grand place, and she hoped he would come home soon. Sara said they would talk with Alice and Clem to see when Robert would be returning.

Robert was given daily reports by Nancy about his parents and his mother's near panic when Susan was not there. Robert made the decision to have Susan returned the next morning, with more knowledge about the present day world than his parents had. Robert then decided that Clem would tell them he would be returning in three or four weeks from a business trip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.