Initium Novum - Cover

Initium Novum

Copyright© 2011 by Guillermo42

Chapter 2: The First Trip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Trip - Robert Callahan lost his parents, and now is 28 yo. Aliens want to experiment and offer Robert the ability to time travel, and have some mind control influence. However, he can not travel more than five years into the future, but he can travel as far back into the past as he wants, yet can not make history altering changes. The aliens look ten years into the future and see humans are extinct. The alien decide Robert will lead family and friends to rebuild humanity.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Robert was sitting on his balcony planning an extended trip into the past to see if he could determine the circumstances of his family's murders, when the buzzer sounded from the lobby door. Robert answered to find Sarah there. When she came into the condo she pulled Robert into a loving kiss that also showed her commitment to him. She stated that she wanted to find a penthouse apartment with several bedrooms so she could move in with him and be at his call. She also told him that she wanted to have his children.

Robert was a little taken aback as he had never thought about having children or a wife. Suddenly he was hearing Sarah's thoughts; I hope I am not moving too fast. I really love Robert. I know he will have several wives. I want to be the first, and the one he would look to first for advice to make decisions.

Robert was startled when he heard Sarah's thoughts, and he realized that he truly loved her and wanted her to be one of his wives. Where did that come from, one of his wives, did he just admit he was preparing for a polyamory marriage. Robert did not want a polygamist relationship with a patriarchal head, but each one having an equal voice in the relationship.

Robert pulled Sarah into his arms telling her that he wanted her to move into his condo tomorrow, and to start looking for a large penthouse. Or better yet let Warren earn some money and find them a place. A very large luxury penthouse apartment, either in Palo Alto or San Francisco, but preferably in Palo Alto.

Taking Sarah into the bedroom they trailed clothes all the way. Standing by the bed, Robert realized how beautiful she really was, and made love to her starting at the top and working to her toes then back again. The love that began to grow between them was soul capturing and mind blowing. Long into the night they made love, stopping once in a while to replenish fluids or have a snack. Sarah now understood why Robert would need several women in his life, for if he had only one she would be dead within a month.

As they were eating breakfast an envelope of love surrounded them, each realizing they were the beginning of a family.

Robert began to explain his gifts and the concerns expressed by Alice, Clem, Brad and Amy. Sarah agreed that he should protect himself from all governments, criminal elements and terrorist factions. It appeared that the island was a start, and with added security systems, the only way to breach the island would be by air. Robert thought with automated SAM's, and a few other new toys, the place would be secure. He decided to have Nancy's resources look at the island to see if the ground was stable enough for underground excavation. On the west side of the island there were 200 foot high cliffs, and Robert thought he could build a hidden cove to have boats in case an emergency exodus was required.

Robert told Sarah that he was going back in time to the period when his family was murdered, as he wanted to find the reasons for their murders. She asked how long he would be gone and if she could go with him. He told her she could go with him, however on this trip it was for information gathering only. If additional trips were required he would take her with him. Robert also told her that he would appear to be gone about five minutes.

Sarah and Robert went to his office, and he showed her all the information he had collected on the murders and asked her to review everything to see if she could find anything he could have missed. He then went on line looking for the style of clothes worn twenty nine years ago. There were a few outfits that he had in his closet that could possibly pass for that era. He would have to cut all the labels out, as he did not know if the corporations on those labels even existed that long ago. He thought that he could purchase some clothes in the time frame, and maybe even bring some back for Sarah if she went back with him.

Sarah called Robert to show him an article from a newspaper dated about three months before his family was killed. The article covered the award of a DOD contract to a local company in excess of 200 million dollars, developing software that all thought would go to Douglass Industries. The CEO of Douglass Industries said in a statement that when R&C Software Design failed that they would clean up their mess. It was like a light had been turned on in Roberts head, as R&C was his fathers and Clem's company. In fact Robert still owned fifty percent of the company, while Alice owned five percent and Clem owned forty-five percent. When the company had originally been set up Robert and Clem each owned forty-five percent and their wives each owned five percent. When both his parents died Robert had inherited both his father's and mother's shares.

Robert picked up the telephone, calling Clem. When he answered, Robert told him that he was giving Clem and Alice his mother's five percent of the company, and he would be a silent partner for the time being. He wanted them to have controlling interest of the company so they could make whatever decisions that were required, even selling the company.

Clem and Alice on the speaker phone; she said that the idea of the company and the initial ideas for their contract had come from Robert's father, along with the initial design ideas for DOD. Robert asked if the initial contract that was signed twenty odd years ago had been completed, or was it sold off to another company. Clem told him that the contract had been completed, and that several others had been awarded to the company by DOD and NASA. In fact, Clem said that there was a rumor back then that several people had been laid off at Douglass Industries because they had assured senior management that they would receive the initial contract, and the corporation had invested millions of dollars ramping up to hit the road running. The rumors really heated up after his parents' death, that the DOD would pull the contract from us, and award it to Douglass Industries. DOD agreed to allow our company to proceed until the first milestone, and then re-evaluate to see how we performed. About three years later, because Douglass Industries had borrowed so much money for the project, they had to merge with McDonald to save anything. Several Senior Executives left the new company, as they had been instrumental in the financial problems at Douglass Industries.

Robert thanked Clem for the information, and said that Sarah would transfer the stock to Alice in the next few days.

Robert, looking over the article, looked at Sarah telling her that he smelled a smoking gun, and was going to get to the bottom of this. Then sadly he said he was not going to prevent the murders of his parents, as he felt that would change the future too much, and cause problems that he did not want to address. However, Robert wanted all people involved in those murders brought to justice. He also wanted to throw a fear into the corporate world that would be remembered for decades.

As preparations were made for his trip back in time to find the men who had killed his family and the men who hired them to do so, Sarah gave Robert a list of possible people he should persuade to provide information on the murder of his parents. All that Robert was taking back with him was a briefcase, a few clothes, and cash he had purchased that was printed in the 1950's. Robert also took three gold bars with him that had a 1942 date stamp. As far as he knew he was set to go, and anxious to get there.

Sarah agreed that she would go to her condo tonight and wait for Robert's return and call. As she was leaving, she pulled Robert into her arms and kissed him like there was no tomorrow, telling him that if he got hurt or killed she would haunt him throughout eternity.

Robert was thinking that he wanted to be in the area of his parents' home a few hours before the murders took place, so he was there about seven PM. Looking at his parents' home, he saw a happy family eating dinner and laughing. Tears ran down his cheeks, wanting to get to know his parents and his sister.

Robert noticed a black car drive by the house, go to the end of the block, turn around, and then drive by again. What the men in the car did not notice was that Robert had a digital camera from the future, and he was able to get face pictures of them. He waited two hours, and saw the car return and park at the end of the block. It appeared that Robert's parents had retired for the night, as the house was dark. Three men got out of the car, walked to the house, and then slipped into the back yard. Robert thought about Nancy, and she was at his side. At the original time of the murder there had been no fingerprints left at the crime scene. Robert asked Nancy if there was any way that fingerprints could be left on everything that the men touched, even though they were wearing gloves. She told him that it would be done.

In about fifteen minutes the three men left the house with a bag of items they had collected to make it look like a home invasion. The car drove up the street and met the men in front of the house leaving as if nothing had happened.

Nancy had the bodies of Robert's family transported to the medical facilities aboard her ship, where they were put into a recovery mode and their injuries repaired. Identical androids were put into their place that a medical examiner would swear were the bodies of Robert's parents and sister. When they had completely recovered they were put into suspended animation until Robert could be consulted.

Robert was able to obtain the license plate number as the black car drove off. He had a mobile telephone so he dialed the police department saying he heard shots, then three men left the home and giving then the plate number. It was not three minutes until a police car arrived and two policemen ran to the front door. They started to knock when they found the door ajar. They entered the house to see what had happened. One of the policemen ran back to the car and began talking on the radio. Within a few minutes other police cars started to arrive and the house was secured. A policewoman came out of the house carrying a baby.

A few miles away the black car was spotted and pulled over. The police called for backup and surrounded the car with the men inside. They were told to get out of the car and to lay on the ground spread eagled and not to move. At that time a Sergeant arrived, and had the men on the ground hand cuffed and ankle cuffed. The men were then each put into separate cars and taken to separate interrogation rooms.

Robert then asked Nancy how to make himself invisible, as he wanted to visit the men at the police station. Nancy told him that he was not ready for that, but she would help him to appear in their minds, and they would think he was standing before them,

Relaxing, Robert went into the first interrogation room, and the man suddenly looked up as if someone was standing in front of him. Robert's first question was if he the leader of the group tonight. He was told to go to hell. Robert then inflicted great pain on the man's testicles, again asking him if he was the leader of the group, but not releasing the pressure. The man said that Sid was the one who hired him to drive the car, and he never went into the house. Robert then planted a suggestion into the man's mind that unless he told the police everything he knew, his balls would feel as if they were being crushed.

Robert then went in to Sid's room, causing a pain in his head that he thought would kill him. Robert asked him who had hired him to kill that family, and did he know why they were to be killed. Sid said he was hired by the head of security of Douglass Industries, but he did not know the reason they were to be killed. Robert told him what proof he had that the man was the head of security. Sid told him he had served in an Army Ranger company, and this man was the Captain of his platoon. He said that he had visited him at his home, and gave Robert the address.

Robert appeared at the Captain's home, and as he opened the door Robert paralyzed him but allowed him to speak. As Robert dragged him into the living room he then closed the curtains. Robert then asked him who had told or suggested he have the family killed. He then stopped the man's heart for ten seconds. About that time a woman entered the living room and asked her husband who Robert was and what he wanted.

Robert then totally paralyzed the woman including her vocal cards. Turning to the Captain, he asked him if he loved his wife and child. The Captain told Robert that his old commanding officer, Colonel Fitzgerald, had ordered the hit. He had only told Sid that he was to see the Colonel for a mission and that the people to be terminated were selling military secrets to Russia.

Robert then told the Captain that he would be allowed to pick up the telephone to call Army Intelligence, and tell them that he had heard a family that had a major DOD contract had been murdered. He was to tell them he felt that Colonel Fitzgerald was involved. The Captain agreed and made the call. Robert said that since he made the initial call he would be in the clear, but if he did anything to mess up the investigation and trials, Robert would return causing his wife and child to die a painful death.

Robert then returned to Sid's interrogation room, asking him if the Captain had given him the mission to kill the family, or was it someone else. Sid looked frightened, and was not going to say anything. The pain in his head started to increase, and just kept growing until he blurted out that Colonel Fitzgerald had given the order. The pain eased, and Robert wiped the part of Sid's mind that knew the Captain had ever been involved.

Robert then returned to his present time, and the next morning called Sarah asking her to research the time after the murder as he wanted to know the outcome of the investigation. He also asked her to stop by the bakery and pick up cinnamon buns on her way to his house. Sarah called her researcher, a computer whiz, providing him with the dates and names of the interested people, and to find everything he could about a murder, he had one hour. Sarah showered, dressed and fed her cat before leaving.

On her way to Robert's condo her cell rang. Sarah's researcher was calling, telling her that the people that were killed were involved in DOD weapons development. Their murder had caused a lot of shit, and several people had been convicted of their murders. All the information was on her server.

Arriving at Robert's apartment, she had warm fresh buns and Robert had fresh coffee. As they were eating with Sarah sitting on Robert's lap, he asked her how long it would take her to research the events after his family's murders. She told him there was a lot on her server, and after breakfast she would bring it up.

After reading the file Robert was satisfied with the results knowing that justice had been done, however it seemed to him some of the people involved were never charged ... Sarah reminded Robert that he had a doctor's appointment with Madeline Rogers today, and he had better take her out to dinner as she was still too sore to make him happy tonight.

Robert called Dr. Rogers office to reconfirm his appointment, and was told that it had been rescheduled until 4:00 PM as the Doctor had surgery this morning. As Robert sat in the waiting room he was the last patient there, when he noticed that even the receptionist had departed. Dr. Rogers opened the door, inviting Robert into the examination room. She checked him over, asking a lot of questions and finding he was in excellent health as far as his bone fractures were concerned.

When she completed her examination she walked up to Robert pulling him into a deep toe curling, loving kiss. Madeline then told Robert that she was going to become one of his wives and bear his children, stating she knew she would be only one of his wives. She then removed her white doctor's coat, followed by her skirt, blouse, and lingerie. Standing in front of Robert, she gave herself to him body and soul, removing his gown, pressing her body to his. She then climbed onto his lap facing him and guiding his cock into her. The moan generated from deep within her was a small statement of what she was feeling. The tidal waves of emotion and pleasure were making her light headed. She knew that she was in her most fertile period of her cycle, and was praying that before they were through tonight she would be pregnant.

Robert and Madeline were lying together enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking, enjoying each other. Robert asked her where she was living, and could she move to his new home with him and his other wife Sarah. Madeline said she would move in with him tomorrow, but she was on duty as orthopedic resident. She owned her home, and wanted to sell it to be totally committed to him for life.

Robert told Madeline that Sarah did not know it yet, but she was pregnant and already had decided to move into Roberts home. He asked Madeline to have dinner with Sarah and him tonight, as he wanted the two of them to become like sisters as well as co-wives.

Robert called Sarah, telling her that he would pick her up for dinner with a guest joining them. Sarah sounded excited, asking him if he had found a sister wife for her. Laughing Robert told her she would see.

Robert and Madeline drove to Sarah's office and they went up to her office. As they entered the receptionist told them to go on back, upon entering her office they found boxes everywhere. Some were open and being packed, and some looked as if they had just arrived. Sarah took one look at Madeline laughing pulled her into a hug. "Maddy, what are you doing with my husband, and how did you meet him". It was apparent that the two women knew each other. Robert later found out they had been roommates it UC Berkeley as undergraduates. Maddy went to Stanford University for medical school and to specialize in orthopedics. Sarah had stayed at Berkeley to attend law school.

Robert asked Sarah what was going on, and was told that she had resigned her position here, and was moving to new offices at his new condo. She said that one of the bedrooms could be used for her office, and by the way, he had purchased the other penthouse condo, so now he owned the entire top floor. Some remodeling was required, as the master bedroom would need to be greatly enlarged. About that time three men with dollies came in and started loading boxes. Sarah taped the last box closed and all the boxes were loaded. She told the movers to take the boxes to their bonded warehouse until further instructions.

The three of them left for dinner at the Mezza Luna Italian Restaurant in Half Moon Bay. As Robert walked in the door Giovanni saw him, and immediately greeted him as a brother. Robert asked if the alcove overlooking the bay was available, as they wanted to watch the sunset. He was assured it was, and was shown to the table. The two ladies were awestruck as they saw the view. Giovanni had the waiters put up room dividers to insure their privacy. Robert ordered Brut "Krug" '95, Reims, to begin with, to show his love for the two ladies and the beginning of their lives together. Robert then told them that on Friday they would have to be ready to travel to the island for a long weekend and to start building the family relations. There would be two other couples joining them, his longtime friend and doctor and his wife, along with his foster parents.

Their dinner was the finest the ladies had ever eaten, and the Tiramisu was out of this world, and the Fabula Grappa do Montebelli Riserva could not be beat. After a Corretto coffee, it was almost 9:00 PM and time to head home. Giovanni, Roberto, and Jose came to thank Robert for his continued support and assistance. However with the amount of wine consumed tonight he would not be allowed to drive home. Since Giovanni was ready to leave, he would drive Robert's car and they would be driven in the limo.

Friday finally arrived, with both Sarah and Maddy clearing their schedules for the next four days. Sarah had her PA inventory all the books and documents that had came from her office, and order duplicates for a second office. Sarah then hired her PA so she would have someone who knew her work habits and methods. Maddy had resigned as Resident Orthopedic Surgeon from the Stanford Medical Center but kept her hospital privileges.

Robert and Sarah left their office at noon, and went to pickup Maddy. They met Alice, Clem, Maddy, and the two pilots Injerd and Elisa.

A pager on Injerd's hip beeped, as she looked at it she suggested that they would want to get aboard soon, as unwelcome guest were on their way. Everyone boarded, with Elisa closing the door as the engines were spooled up. As soon as the right engine was up the brakes were released, and the G650 rolled. As they turned onto the active runway a black car pulled onto the tarmac where they had been parked. Sarah saw the car and thought it looked like a government vehicle. Sarah saw a woman exit the car dialing her cell phone. The G650 was lifting off the ground when the tower asked them to return to the hangar they had departed from. Injerd said they were attending a medical emergency and Dr. Madeline Rogers was needed as soon as possible. The tower asked them for Dr. Roger's California CMA number. Maddy handed her a card and Injerd read the number. The tower told them to proceed.

Sarah called her friend at NSA again, asking why her client would be ordered to return to the originating airport. He said he would call her back. About fifteen minutes later Sarah's cell rang, and she was told that the SEC had asked the Treasury Department to detain one Robert Callahan for possible insider trading and fraud. Sarah thanked him and hung up. She then asked Robert who his CPA was and how long he had been working for Robert. Both shoes hit the floor at once when he told her that he did his own taxes, and had every piece of paper and backup for every trade he had ever made.

Meghan then called the SEC investigations department explaining that she was Robert Callahan's lawyer if there was there an open case file on him. She was informed there was a file open on insider trading and fraud. Sarah asked who was the lead investigator, and if there was a number where he could be reached. She was told the lead investigator was Ms. Gayle Hardy at 415 555 1357. Sarah thanked him for the information and hung up.

Sarah then dialed Ms Hardy's cell phone, explaining who she was and why she was calling. Gayle Hardy immediately knew she was dealing with someone she needed to be absolutely honest with. She explained that Mr. Callahan had been investing in stock for many years, but suddenly liquidated large blocks of stock, and it appeared that the stock was liquidated just prior to a major down trend in the stock. They wanted to know how he knew when to liquidate the stock. She also wanted to know what he did with the funds. Sarah said if she would give them until Tuesday, they would meet with her providing her the information of Robert's trading actives. If not, she would have the pilots turn the plane west and leave USA air space. Gayle agreed to hold off until the meeting they had just agreed to, however if he did not attend that meeting she would have Treasury issue a warrant for his arrest. She wanted Sarah to know she was serious, and would follow up on her promise to interrogate Robert.

Sarah then dialed a number, when a lady answered she said it was Sarah and was he there. Almost immediately phone was answered, wanting to know if she was coming over for the barbecue on Saturday. She told him no, as she was on her way to her future mate's home, which was an island about three hundred miles west of the United States off shore border. However, the reason she called was a client was being investigated by the SEC and Treasury. He had never had an accountant, and was worth just over five hundred million. He had always filed his taxes himself on time, and paid whatever he owed. She wanted to know if he could spare Tuesday through Friday to start with. She heard him leafing through his calendar, finally he said it was possible to clear his schedule. He did not believe that anyone had that kind of assets and did not have an accountant, even if he was an accountant.

It seemed that Sarah had been on the phone since they had taken off. Robert asked what had been so important that she had to be on the phone so long. She explained that the SEC was investigating him for insider trading and fraud. She then called a friend who was a CPA, tax lawyer, and an IRS representative. He was going to meet with her and Robert on their return to prepare for their meetings. Sarah could see the anger building in Robert's eyes and the tension through his entire body. Sarah asked Robert how he made investments and how he decided when to sell. Robert said this was a discussion that they would have with the entire family after dinner.

Injerd told them to buckle up as they were landing. As they were leaving the G650, Benson met them with the large golf cart telling them that Injerd and Elisa would bring their luggage when they came up. Robert said that Benson, Sofia, Injerd and Elisa should join them for dinner. The pilots started to object when Robert told them that it was not an option.

Robert and Brad met to open a bottle of wine of both white and red, and Brad then opened a vial Nancy had given him that would cause anyone to be loyal to Robert. The contents of the vial would not affect those that had already had been given the dosage. Robert, Clem, and Brad had Jack Daniels and water, which was what they drank all through university. As they were sipping their drinks the women came in and wanted some white wine. Robert had some Piesporter open that had not been doctored, so he gave them that. A little later Benson and the three women came, and Robert offered a glass of wine to the women. The pilots wanted red wine and Sofie wanted white wine. Robert asked Benson what he would like, and he requested Scotch neat. As Robert got a glass, he added some of the contents of the vial to the glass and a generous measure of Scotch. As they all sat about talking they were getting to know each other.

It seemed that Benson had been in the British Marines, and was the one who designed security for the island. The USA had once sent a Navy destroyer to take command of the island, and Benson had released an air bomb that exploded fifteen hundred feet above the ship, and then told the Captain if he came closer the next one would be one hundred feet above the ship with incendiary and shrapnel. He also said that he had called the owner's lawyer, and informed him that a US Navy ship was standing off shore wanting to come ashore and claim the island as a US Territory. He had sent the ship's Captain a message that if the ship came within three miles of a sovereign nation recognized by the UN, he would explode an incendiary device 100 feet above the main deck of the ship.

The previous owner had called the US State Department reading a press release he would send to the Associated Press if the Navy ship did not depart the territorial waters within one hour. The owner then had his lawyer file an amended territorial water boundary to seventeen kilometers. The US Ambassador objected, and forced the petition to a vote of the general assembly. When the story about the Naval ship got around to the members of the UN, the US soon found that both China and Russia were going to support the petition, and if the US tried to veto it there would be several items put forth by the US that Russia would veto. Suddenly the US withdrew its objection to the petition.

Injerd and Elisa had been friends since age three or four, and had been inseparable since. They had completed school and university together. After university they did not know what they wanted to do, as they had degrees in aeronautical engineering and Fokker Aviation was downsizing. A recruiter for the Finnish Air Force approached them and asked if they would be interested in a flying career. The Air Force was short of pilots, and was offering a signing bonus of ten thousand Markkaa on enlistment and fifteen thousand Markkaa upon qualification as a fighter pilot. Both women jumped at the chance to fly. After seven years flying for Finland they were offered a position to fly charter jets at a much greater salary then the Air Force. Two years ago, when their previous employer became ill, he offered them a job with a ten year contract valued at one million Euros, with a fifty thousand Euro bonus if they completed the contract. If he were to die before the ten years was completed, they would immediately receive the bonus, however they had to continue to fly for the new owner of the G650 until the contract expired.

As everyone told their stories Robert saw changes in their posture and eyes. The four then told Robert that they wanted to continue as his employees. The compensation of their former employer was such that they had all become very wealthy, he did not need to pay them. Robert told them they would just have to become wealthier, as their salaries would increase by fifteen percent and continue for as long as they wanted to work for him.

Robert then began to tell them his life history up until the accident. He then told that portion of his life in great detail. He started with the visit of Nancy while he was still in the coma. Then her second visit when she gave him the full details of his gifts. The only part that he left out was the part on mind reading and control. He had found out he could not only influence peoples' thinking, but also take complete control. When Robert completed his life story, Benson asked if this was the first time everyone had heard about this. Robert told him that Alice, Clem, Amy, and Brad had heard about this, and then he had to tell Sarah and Maddy as they were going to be his wives, and were pregnant with his children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.